PDA

View Full Version : BillMc post of the year

Brazil
04-11-2018, 09:08 AM
"Also got to give some real props to LMA for pulling this team into the playoffs, Manu for being so good at his age, and Rudy and Tony for coming back from horrific injuries."

Here is a really solid take to close the RS on a positive note.

BillMc is always spot on and a gentleman.. big up to a great poster

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2018, 09:24 AM
Gotta give props to Fathead too, tbh.... without him starting every game, the 50 wins in a season streak wouldn't have been broken.

Pocho La Pantera
04-11-2018, 09:27 AM
"Also got to give some real props to LMA for pulling this team into the playoffs, Manu for being so good at his age, and Rudy and Tony for coming back from horrific injuries."

perfect, that's the spirit

Brazil
04-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Gotta give props to Fathead too, tbh.... without him starting every game, the 50 wins in a season streak wouldn't have been broken.

nvm

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2018, 09:40 AM
yeah Bill even mentionned it in his post but I removed it to avoid transforming this thread into a Fathead debate.

and tbh I agree dude showed he is a NBA player and was key to secure yet another PO spot

At the end this season makes me realize that sometimes we are a bit too harsh with Spurs players, when I see all the media, uncle, rumors, marketing deals, divas we got this year and that other teams have to endure every year, I feel grateful to root for the Spurs and this generation... even fathead and Fatty Mills
You read it wrong bro :lol

Fathead has the same impact in games as a fart does.

Brazil
04-11-2018, 09:42 AM
You read it wrong bro :lol

Fathead has the same impact in games as a fart does.

:lol shit you have been quicker than me

Brazil
04-11-2018, 09:43 AM
this is why I removed the Kyle part of Bill post... :lol

silly ST

SASdynasty!
04-11-2018, 05:47 PM

Best poster on ST tbh

BillMc
04-11-2018, 05:52 PM

Best poster on ST tbh

Well cheers, guys. Not sure what's special about that post but I'm easily bought. :lol