PDA

View Full Version : Any other Star player in the league would have made their comeback to face these Dubs

spursistan
04-11-2018, 10:30 PM
but this coward we call a franchise player.

A Curry-less, tired Warriors playing like a dogshit for months are there taking. What a golden opportunity to finish last year business..

How can it be like that with this dude? is he that much fucked up mentally by this injury?

KDKSpurs24
04-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Well give it a damn day first before posting this. He wouldn’t have even known we were playing the Warriors until now so let’s see what he does. I doubt he plays but this thread is early as fuck.

spursistan
04-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Well give it a damn day first before posting this. He wouldn’t have even known we were playing the Warriors until now so let’s see what he does. I doubt he plays but this thread is early as fuck.
I would like to believe he's quit on the team..And it is probably not as bad of an outcome as him getting mindfucked forever by this tendinopathy..

dbreiden83080
04-11-2018, 10:38 PM

He is obviously not going to play. He’s been acting like a total pussy for three months. He is not going to suddenly grow a pair.

Darius Bieber
04-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Put him on the inactive Playoff Roster and bring up White and Hilliard.

SpurPadre
04-11-2018, 10:43 PM
He is obviously not going to play. He’s been acting like a total pussy for three months. He is not going to suddenly grow a pair.

Unlike this man: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yf9zI5DM1_A/UYkFetcmPXI/AAAAAAAAHbo/qp-wXWG35_E/s1600/belinelli-big-balls-dance.gif

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 10:47 PM
It seems like I'm the only one here that remember the times when Pop sat the Big3 in the regular season and this team still beat playoffs teams on the road...

I guess hating on Kawhi is easier than admitting this team lack of talent.

SpurPadre
04-11-2018, 10:52 PM
It seems like I'm the only one here that remember the times when Pop sat the Big3 and this team still beat playoffs teams on the road...

I've been doing both tbh. PATFO had the worst offseason in their era last year. After missing out on some rumored big guns, they end up with a past his prime Gay, Brandon Paul and Joffrey...while overpaying to keep Mills. All this only to find out your franchise player has no heart whatsoever compared to The Big 3 and other previous Spurs legends.

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 10:55 PM
I've been doing both tbh. PATFO had the worst offseason in their era last year. After missing out on some rumored big guns, they end up with a past his prime Gay, Brandon Paul and Joffrey...while overpaying to keep Mills.
To keep Mills...and Pau.

All this only to find out your franchise player has no heart whatsoever compared to The Big 3 and other previous Spurs legends.
I truly believe his quad is fucked not his heart.

What's about Kawhi having Hayward injury in the first game of the season? It wouldn't change anything, it wouldn't make the Spurs play better... Quad, heart, whatever, it won't hide the many flaws of this team.

dbreiden83080
04-11-2018, 11:00 PM
To keep Mills...and Pau.

I truly believe his quad is fucked not his heart.

How could his quad be fucked when he literally has not played on the damn thing all season long? No damage from the games. No major contact. Nothing. If he is in that much pain for some mysterious unknown reason, he should seriously consider retirement. Not sitting on his ass and hoping some stupid ass team gives him 200+ million dollars. Any team that does that after the shit he pulled this year deserves what they get.

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:17 PM
How could his quad be fucked when he literally has not played on the damn thing all season long? No damage from the games. No major contact. Nothing. If he is in that much pain for some mysterious unknown reason, he should seriously consider retirement. Not sitting on his ass and hoping some stupid ass team gives him 200+ million dollars. Any team that does that after the shit he pulled this year deserves what they get.

Just a few days ago, Danny said Kawhi''s quad was bad since last season, played through his injury, then got worse in the summer after work-outs.

I remember Pop sat Kawhi in the first game of RRT for his quad, and rumors said he didn't receive the treatments he needed in summer.

But if you think he isn't injured I can't help

dbreiden83080
04-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Just a few days ago, Danny said Kawhi''s quad was bad since last season, played through his injury, then got worse in the summer after work-outs.

I remember Pop sat Kawhi in the first game of RRT for his quad, and rumors said he didn't receive the treatments he needed in summer.

OK fine if that is the case then he needs to think about retirement. I don’t want to hear any bullshit from anyone about Supermax contracts or any of that shit. 26 years of age having not played all season and he is in that much pain. Call it quits dude. And he has been receiving whatever treatments he hypothetically missed over the summer over the course of an entire basketball season. How much treatment does he need? The whole thing is obviously a smokescreen. He has been refusing to play for months.

DPG21920
04-11-2018, 11:24 PM
It seems like I'm the only one here that remember the times when Pop sat the Big3 in the regular season and this team still beat playoffs teams on the road...

Umm, this team with Pop “sitting Kawhi” all year made the playoffs with a similar record as teams fully healthy. They did exactly what you said.

DPG21920
04-11-2018, 11:26 PM

What does any of this have to do with being a leader and present though? They don’t have gyms or team doctors in SA? He can’t come out and encourage his team during a grueling playoff push?

Spurtacular
04-11-2018, 11:29 PM

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Umm, this team with Pop “sitting Kawhi” all year made the playoffs with a similar record as teams fully healthy. They did exactly what you said.
Don't be that guy.

Don't be the guy saying #7 is a successful season for the Spurs.

Also, what's other full teams? C's lost Hayward whole season and Irving in many games.

Jazz lost Hayward in Free Agency and get a better record than the Spurs.. Pels without +20 ppg Boogie...

No, this team didn't make exactly what I said..

Those guys beat playoffs teams on the road, this team barely can win on the road.

DPG21920
04-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Don't be that guy.

Don't be the guy saying #7 is a successful season for the Spurs.

Also, what's other full teams? C's lost Hayward whole season and Irving in many games.

Jazz lost Hayward in Free Agency and get a better record than the Spurs.. Pels without +20 ppg Boogie...

No, this team didn't make exactly what I said..

Those guys beat playoffs teams on the road, this team barely can win on the road.

Lol

vy65
04-11-2018, 11:33 PM
Lol similar record

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:36 PM
What does any of this have to do with being a leader and present though? They don’t have gyms or team doctors in SA? He can’t come out and encourage his team during a grueling playoff push?

The same SA doctors that made a mistake in offseason -if he thinks it-? Dr.Garret? Who said on radio he's close to Parker and Kawhi has a mental issue?

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Lol
Facts hurt, right?

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:40 PM
OK fine if that is the case then he needs to think about retirement.
Well, he's building houses...I guess he's looking for a comfortable retirement.

baseline bum
04-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Facts hurt, right?

The only fact we know is the motherfucker won't even show up to sit with the team.

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:42 PM
The only fact we know is the motherfucker won't even show up to sit with the team.

He said the Spurs have a "similar record" this season...I was talking about many facts that prove he's wrong.

BillMc
04-11-2018, 11:43 PM
The same SA doctors that made a mistake in offseason -if he thinks it-? Dr.Garret? Who said on radio he's close to Parker and Kawhi has a mental issue?

Even if he was using exclusively NY doctors (ones who never travel themselves apparently) he could have finished rehab at 2pm on any given day and made a flight to SA to support his team for a night home game. That lack of support is what swayed me, because as I said last week, I can't think of a good reason why Kawhi wouldn't do this at least once or twice unless Pop asked him to stay away. And I can't think of a reason Pop would say that unless Kawhi has asked for a trade or felt his presence was a distraction.

Let us hope we see him on the bench in the playoffs (or better yet on the court by some miracle). The former at this sad state of the affairs is suddenly a good thing.

Dancelot
04-11-2018, 11:44 PM
I’m just glad we’re getting a higher draft pick, wish we would’ve fallen to eighth

YGWHI
04-11-2018, 11:45 PM
Let us hope we see him on the bench in the playoffs (or better yet on the court by some miracle). The former at this sad state of the affairs is suddenly a good thing.

For what? To see this team having "similar record" without him? Nah.

vy65
04-11-2018, 11:47 PM

It’s not only his teammates but it’s his team. He is the franchise, ostensibly. Him abandoning his homies and refusing to show his face while *his team* made the final playoff push looks and is fucking terrible. The presumption behind your comment - why would Kawhi bother watching this team - is the exact thing everyone is up in arms over.

DPG21920
04-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Facts hurt, right?

Facts? I presented facts. SA without Kawhi, has won equal or close games to nearly every other team in the league. You pointed to one team, BOS, that with injuries (comparing Gordon to Kawhi :lol) had a better record.

BillMc
04-11-2018, 11:49 PM

To support his team by being present on the bench. I guess you're saying that's too much trouble for him?

None of these Kawhi defenders ever address his lack of presence at home games. They always deflect to other issues.

DPG21920
04-11-2018, 11:50 PM

You’ve gone full on dummy at this point, but it’s ok. There are player fans and team fans. One is not better or worse. Just a matter of perspective.

Even if kawhi re-signs it doesn’t change the fact that his supremely poor communication skills have been a detriment to the team during this entire ordeal.

It also doesn’t change the fact that with this “shitty” roster that stood pat and had no Kawhi virtually all year kept pace with virtually all but 5 teams in the nba.

BillMc
It’s not only his teammates but it’s his team. He is the franchise, ostensibly. Him abandoning his homies and refusing to show his face while *his team* made the final playoff push looks and is fucking terrible. The presumption behind your comment - why would Kawhi bother watching this team - is the exact thing everyone is up in arms over.

This. Said it better than I did.

DPG21920
He said the Spurs have a "similar record" this season...I was talking about many facts that prove he's wrong.

:lmao

DPG21920
04-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Spurs are within 2 wins or have a better record than all but 5 teams, but because one team (Boston), had injuries and a better record than SA you give your sentiment more weight? When said team had their main core and best player (Kyrie) for the vast majority of that winning to start the year?

Cool story in your head.

YGWHI
04-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Spurs are within 2 wins or have a better record than all but 5 teams, but because one team (Boston), had injuries and a better record than SA you give your sentiment more weight? When said team had their main core and best player (Kyrie) for the vast majority of that winning to start the year?

Cool story in your head.

Who would have thought this...It's not a "similar" record after all. And Utah have a better record too

SAGirl
04-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Those teams got injuries but they had their best player available at least part of the season, or the majority of the season in some cases, Kiwi only played nine games and several of those for only 15 minutes. It’s just not comparable and reasonable.

YGWHI
04-12-2018, 12:21 AM
You’ve gone full on dummy at this point, but it’s ok. There are player fans and team fans. One is not better or worse. Just a matter of perspective.

What's about PATFO fans like you. Not teams fans, not players fans, just PATFO fans.

The guys who can't admit that PATFO wrong moves in the summer hurt this team, that overpaying scrubs hurts the team, that having multiple loyalty contracts hurts this team, that Pop's coaching lossing close games, elimination games hurts the team..

You don't care about the team, it's all about PATFO

DPG21920
04-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Who would have thought this...It's not a "similar" record after all. And Utah have a better record too

What???

DPG21920
04-12-2018, 12:26 AM
What's about PATFO fans like you. Not teams fans, not players fans, just PATFO fans.

The guys who can't admit that PATFO wrong moves in the summer hurt this team, that overpaying scrubs hurts the team, that having multiple loyalty contracts hurts this team, that Pop's coaching lossing close games, elimination games hurts the team..

You don't care about the team, it's all about PATFO

:lol Man you look silly especially if you read about what I said about their off season during the off season

DAF86
04-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Kawhi is being a bitch, PATFO had a horrible offseason. Both are true, tbh.

YGWHI
04-12-2018, 12:30 AM
:lol Man you look silly especially if you read about what I said about their off season during the off season
You saying "they have a reason for.." Or your last posts about "they can't force other teams to make trades"..Stop criticizing, them. Please.

DPG21920
04-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Kawhi is being a bitch, PATFO had a horrible offseason. Both are true, tbh.

Yup.

cutewizard
04-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Just trade Kawhi.,peeiod.

cutewizard
04-12-2018, 12:50 AM
I would trade kawhi for the corpse of bobby fischer r8ght now.

spursistan
04-22-2018, 05:14 PM
I will never forgive or forget this gutless faggot act..NEVER..

When I watch Manu Ginobili in a game like, this coward becomes dead to me.

daslicer
04-22-2018, 05:21 PM
I will never forgive or forget this gutless faggot act..NEVER..

When I watch Manu Ginobili in a game like, this coward becomes dead to me.

Amazing how much criticism Manu got a few weeks ago for calling out Kawhi from these media idiots. They all pretty much parroted what Jax said about him. I hope some of these idiots will see now why Manu was upset after this performance.

YGWHI
04-22-2018, 05:33 PM
Amazing how much criticism Manu got a few weeks ago for calling out Kawhi from these media idiots. They all pretty much parroted what Jax said about him. I hope some of these idiots will see now why Manu was upset after this performance.
I've said before narratives change in a second...People criticized Parker/Manu a few weeks ago, then Manu was amazing in playoffs and things changed again...

Parker played well in game 3 and we praised him, he wasn't that fantastic today, and people are making threads saying he wouldn't play next game...

Great performances and success change narratives, this applies to every player in the league, Kawhi included.