PDA

View Full Version : Klaw out Game1

Johnsyounger
04-13-2018, 08:05 PM
https://instagram.com/p/BhhvaW1hUA3/

tbdog
04-13-2018, 08:13 PM
It is so annoying and weird at the same time that Leonard is ruled out one game at a time. Since like months ago.

widowmaker
04-13-2018, 08:18 PM
Yeah he’s out for the playoffs quit having certain people in suspense I’m sure fans, players and organization is moving on.

SpurPadre
04-13-2018, 08:33 PM
Does Pop just call him once a day and go "Does your pussy still hurt?" And Kawhi "Yeah...please call me tomorrow, it might feel better then."

spurs50_
04-13-2018, 08:36 PM
Who?

gwidlon
04-13-2018, 08:38 PM
Really? Is he Out? Why?

SpurPadre
04-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Really? Is he Out? Why?

DNP-Dickless

K...
04-13-2018, 08:46 PM
Did your mean Klay Thompson? That's news. Did you mean kawhi? He's no longer called klaw, its the kripple or the inkonitent

SpurPadre
04-13-2018, 08:47 PM
Did your mean Klay Thompson? That's news. Did you mean kawhi? He's no longer called klaw, its the kripple or the inkonitent

Or Kunt

Arcadian
04-13-2018, 08:52 PM
:lol

Leetonidas
04-13-2018, 08:53 PM
No way :wow

Joseph Kony
04-13-2018, 09:16 PM
obviously we know he isnt gonna play but this isnt official tbh. not on the spurs twitter/fb yet

Darius Bieber
04-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Why the fuck don't the Spurs did say out for the season? Are they seriously believing Kawhi's gonna have a Serge Ibaka OKC comeback in the playoffs?

Should have dropped his ass and signed Hilliard to the playoff roster.

boutons_deux
04-13-2018, 09:55 PM
KL has become a minor industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4YOKyg7ykY

vander
04-13-2018, 10:36 PM
Sad, I was optimistic that he would come back just in time to destroy GS. Would have been an amazing story

Das Texan
04-13-2018, 10:50 PM
Water is wet.

Mikeanaro
04-13-2018, 11:13 PM
Its like Paul George breaks his leg like a balsa stick, Hayward his ankle, and they are back to the game life goes on.
Here we are a year after and this clown keeps doing the Ricky Bobby thing.

Dex
04-13-2018, 11:14 PM
Why the fuck don't the Spurs did say out for the season?

I will admit...this is the baffling part of of the whole situation.

If he is injured and you want to hold him out....there is no shame in doing that at this point. Kawhi has only played 9 games. It's not like it's earth shattering news at this point.

This "return from injury management" is bullshit, tbh.

Stabula
04-13-2018, 11:23 PM
Why the fuck don't the Spurs did say out for the season?

It's just the nature of his injury, tbh. Kawhripple has a tendinopathy that could clear up at a moment's notice but could also return at a moment's notice.

Keepin' it real
04-13-2018, 11:46 PM
Water is wet.

I have long maintained that water is not wet, but everything that water touches becomes wet.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdv849W9SV1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

Stabula
04-13-2018, 11:48 PM
I have long maintained that water is not wet, but everything that water touches becomes wet.

2deep4me #allwisemandout

Mr. Dictionary
04-13-2018, 11:55 PM

wet
adj

1 a : consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)

Keepin' it real
04-13-2018, 11:55 PM
:lol

Keepin' it real
04-13-2018, 11:58 PM
wet
adj

1 a : consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)

Hey Mr. Dictionary! Thank you for supporting my position.

:bobo

Kawhitstorm
04-14-2018, 12:01 AM
Does Pop just call him once a day and go "Does your pussy still hurt?" And Kawhi "Yeah...please call me tomorrow, it might feel better then."

Seems like you get those type of calls often from your dominatrix.........

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 03:14 AM

no, it's Kawussy, and that's my schtick

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 03:15 AM
Seems like you get those type of calls often from your dominatrix.........
hey, dominatrices are awesome.

BillMc
04-14-2018, 04:50 AM
Did he even come to CA with the team?

Stabula
04-14-2018, 04:53 AM
hey, dominatrices are awesome.

You a sub?

cjw
04-14-2018, 06:49 AM

Maybe he doesn’t have his eyes on the west coast after all?

SAGirl
04-14-2018, 07:38 AM
No. He wasn’t in the team bus. Maybe he took a private flight but I doubt it.

picnroll
04-14-2018, 07:50 AM
deKlwad

Slippy
04-14-2018, 07:59 AM
Kawhi has zero pride invested in this team. Hopefully most spurs fans see this.

E20
04-14-2018, 08:18 AM
I have insider information as to why Kawhi is sitting out, it's been kept secret but I can't keep it a secret any longer: Kawhi is sitting out because he's a little fooking bitch.

cutewizard
04-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Time to move on guys.....

Kawhi for Porzingis.....do it RC

BillMc
04-14-2018, 08:39 AM

+1

04-14-2018, 08:49 AM
Did anyone really expect he would be ready at any time during these playoffs?

Ice009
04-14-2018, 08:58 AM
I thought there was a good chance, otherwise, what was the point in going to New York? I thought he was in New York because he wanted to give it a real good shot of being able to return and play in the playoffs.

boutons_deux
04-14-2018, 09:02 AM
(is NOT) "returning from injury management"

I'm as sick of hearing that as I am of hearing "officer involved shooting" or "active shooter"

dbreiden83080
04-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Thank You So Much for wrecking this season for us..

From me to you

Fuck You!!!

dbreiden83080
04-14-2018, 10:36 AM

In recent days i have changed my tune. I say keep him. He has 1 year to go at 20 million bucks.. Now granted he stole 18 Million from the Spurs this season. However his trade value is in the toilet. If he was going to be moved last off-season, when he was a top 3 MVP candidate, Spurs could have got Draft Picks Galore and more for him. Now no way. These are only some of the problems..

Never speaks. Like ever. You need a fucking Psychic to have any idea what is on his mind..
SOFT!! Showed not only will he NOT play through pain, he won't even agree with team doctors telling him to get back out there..
Weird.. The Spurs have handled him and his so called injury with kid gloves, and it would seem he got all salty for reasons nobody understands.. Again because he doesn't talk..

None of that equals much in terms of trade value. So the best choice is hold on to him. He will have no choice but to ball out next year, if he wants anything resembling that big ass payday. No trade.. Stay put and play ball for the first time in 12 months buddy..

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 11:23 AM
You a sub?
Only if the so called dominatrix is a real natural-born woman, attractive, with a vagina and boobs.

offset formation
04-14-2018, 11:25 AM
wet
adj

2 n : skillfully dropping a basketball through the net of a rim with repeated precision.

SAGirl
04-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Did anyone really expect he would be ready at any time during these playoffs?
dabom

KDKSpurs24
04-14-2018, 11:31 AM
In recent days i have changed my tune. I say keep him. He has 1 year to go at 20 million bucks.. Now granted he stole 18 Million from the Spurs this season. However his trade value is in the toilet. If he was going to be moved last off-season, when he was a top 3 MVP candidate, Spurs could have got Draft Picks Galore and more for him. Now no way. These are only some of the problems..

Never speaks. Like ever. You need a fucking Psychic to have any idea what is on his mind..
SOFT!! Showed not only will he NOT play through pain, he won't even agree with team doctors telling him to get back out there..
Weird.. The Spurs have handled him and his so called injury with kid gloves, and it would seem he got all salty for reasons nobody understands.. Again because he doesn't talk..

None of that equals much in terms of trade value. So the best choice is hold on to him. He will have no choice but to ball out next year, if he wants anything resembling that big ass payday. No trade.. Stay put and play ball for the first time in 12 months buddy..
And then we get left with nothing in the end...? Umm no thanks. Gotta get something in return. Nobody is gonna want to come here otherwise.

kaji157
04-14-2018, 11:58 AM
Could it be posible that te spurs are not declaring kawhi out for the season so if he demands a trade they can call the league doctors to intervene and accuse him of not compliance of his contract??
I mean are they doing this so if kawhi wants to leave after this, they have a legal way of dictating how and where to. Maybe even banning him from the nba.

What i am asking is, if the spurs doctor have declared him "ok to play", and he is holding himself out, and the league doctors find he was ok to play. Could it be a breech of the cba??

SpurOutofTownFan
04-14-2018, 12:13 PM
I've known this for a while

jermaine
04-14-2018, 12:31 PM
I can't understand why the FO just come out an say Kawhi is out for the rest of the season long ago. Pop had a date set in his mind an he told the media that. They could've eliminated alot of unnecessary drama with ruling him out for the season.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-14-2018, 12:35 PM
The spurs aren't going to rule him out because they medically cleared him to play. They want to show the fans and media that it's him that refuses to comeback.

BackHome
04-14-2018, 01:01 PM
The Spurs you can tell are done playing nice you can tell Pop is beyond pissed. Every thing they say or do is to help them get maximum return on potential deals. This dude is so fucking gone and I for one am glad the drama queen is leaving.

dbreiden83080
04-14-2018, 01:07 PM
And then we get left with nothing in the end...? Umm no thanks. Gotta get something in return. Nobody is gonna want to come here otherwise.

What do you think you are getting? A late 2nd round pick? Any GM that is stupid enough to give the Spurs even a 1st rounder for him would get fired, as soon as he is refusing to play again. Or as soon as he takes some perceived slight so serious he up and quits on the team. These are the perception of him right now. Unless he changes it next year with the Spurs..

TheDoctor
04-14-2018, 01:21 PM
dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543)
dabom putting is ST Head for Kawhi, so romantic :dramaquee

exstatic
04-14-2018, 02:47 PM
What do you think you are getting? A late 2nd round pick? Any GM that is stupid enough to give the Spurs even a 1st rounder for him would get fired, as soon as he is refusing to play again. Or as soon as he takes some perceived slight so serious he up and quits on the team. These are the perception of him right now. Unless he changes it next year with the Spurs..

Top 3-5 players don't come on the market that often. There will be multiple teams interested. I think that the LEAST they score is Jaylen Brown + filler and the Sacto pick from Boston. If there are 3-4 teams interested, they may get Tatum, too. Boston's Memphis pick could be in play with that many teams bidding. I think everyone understands that he's not hurt, but the whole 'diminished value' goes out the door with multiple teams interested. His chances of bolting a playoff team are slim. He loses the SuperMax at the time of the trade, and must re-earn it (DPOY, MVP, All NBA), and can only sign it if he does, and with THAT team. If we trade him to Boston, he isn't signing with the Lakers and losing that extra money.

You cannot start camp with Kawhi still in the fold. The drama needs to be left in the rear view mirror, and the team needs fresh air.

dbreiden83080
04-14-2018, 04:17 PM
Top 3-5 players don't come on the market that often. There will be multiple teams interested. I think that the LEAST they score is Jaylen Brown + filler and the Sacto pick from Boston. If there are 3-4 teams interested, they may get Tatum, too. Boston's Memphis pick could be in play with that many teams bidding. I think everyone understands that he's not hurt, but the whole 'diminished value' goes out the door with multiple teams interested. His chances of bolting a playoff team are slim. He loses the SuperMax at the time of the trade, and must re-earn it (DPOY, MVP, All NBA), and can only sign it if he does, and with THAT team. If we trade him to Boston, he isn't signing with the Lakers and losing that extra money.

You cannot start camp with Kawhi still in the fold. The drama needs to be left in the rear view mirror, and the team needs fresh air.

The narrative that is very strong is that Leonard is a quitter. We have been given no explanation why he is not playing? He has not told anyone why he is not playing that has leaked out. The Spurs seem baffled. So on paper, he would fetch quite an offer, based on last year and what not. However in the real world I can't see many GM's risking much of anything for him. Reports of teams interested are just rumors, they are going to want to know WTF is wrong with him?? At some point the Spurs being the class organization they are, and Pop being one of the best coaches of all time, is going to carry some serious weight in this situation. "Wait a minute, you can't play for the Spurs and for Pop, well then you probably can't play for anyone" KL has shown to be a total head case. When team doctors are clearing you and you won't play there is no trust. What team would trust that he would NOT pull that same shit with them? He can't be trusted. There are consequences for blowing off a whole season for no good reason. Spurs need to hang onto him and make him play next year. With FA coming he will have no choice..

Russ
04-14-2018, 05:36 PM
The spurs aren't going to rule him out because they medically cleared him to play. They want to show the fans and media that it's him that refuses to comeback.

We may be past the PR phase.

It may be that lawyers on both sides are dictating what is said and done now -- from here on out.

tholdren
04-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Klay > kl
Settled