PDA

View Full Version : Trump is a dumbass

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 02:58 AM
Attack Syria, our natural allies and pro-Russian friends in the area? Assad who fights and kills pro-ISIS jihadis every day?! Wtf are we trying to do, start World War Three?

Get this assclown out of there... as stupid as Obama's "red line" was in 2013 regarding the subject matter, at least he was smart enough to not do it in the end. But you don't go around pissing off Russia, that's the dumbest thing ever... Assad is not a terrorist and we just made him our enemy for the remainder of the Trump administration, hope it only lasts until 2020 and he's out and we can mend things a bit...

need an actual conservative Republican who supports American and international sovereignty and NOT policing the world with our tax dollars. Dumbass

AaronY
04-14-2018, 04:56 AM
Putin is all talk most likely. He's gotten very far doing what many would have never thought of; if you have nukes just be real ballsy and people will always back down because they don't want to start a nuclear war. But he doesn't want one either. What so he can live in some underground cave 100 miles underground for the rest of his life? Guy's fucked with every election, annexed crimea, et cetera all on the assumption that people will be too pussy to tell him to go fuck himself directly

sickdsm
04-14-2018, 07:49 AM
Seems most of our European allies agreed with the strike.

All depends on how confident one is on if Syria was behind a chemical attack.

Winehole23
04-14-2018, 08:23 AM

All depends on how confident one is on if Syria was behind a chemical attack.How confident are you?

Gummi Clutch
04-14-2018, 10:53 AM
sounds like you're a pussy. If attacking Syria is the threshold you have of pissing Russia off you should just move there.

Spurminator
04-14-2018, 11:00 AM
Doubt this really pissed off Russia since they were warned ahead of time to evacuate, but I'm sure they'll use it as an excuse to take liberties where they see fit and we'll probably be very accommodating. Bombings like these have never really accomplished anything except good TV.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 11:25 AM
Doubt this really pissed off Russia since they were warned ahead of time to evacuate, but I'm sure they'll use it as an excuse to take liberties where they see fit and we'll probably be very accommodating. Bombings like these have never really accomplished anything except good TV.

Like what kind of liberties? More tariffs on vodka and saffron, or a mushroom cloud over NYC?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 11:28 AM
Putin is all talk most likely. He's gotten very far doing what many would have never thought of; if you have nukes just be real ballsy and people will always back down because they don't want to start a nuclear war. But he doesn't want one either. What so he can live in some underground cave 100 miles underground for the rest of his life? Guy's fucked with every election, annexed crimea, et cetera all on the assumption that people will be too pussy to tell him to go fuck himself directly
Putin is a lot of talk but let's not pretend Russia is some weak JV country like North Korea. As much as I highly doubt NK could ever successfully hit the US with a nuke or missile, I don't doubt at all that Russia could make fireworks of all of the major cities on the East Coast tomorrow if they wanted to.

Spurminator
04-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Like what kind of liberties? More tariffs on vodka and saffron, or a mushroom cloud over NYC?

Get caught up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014%E2% 80%93present)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbass

sickdsm
04-14-2018, 01:56 PM
How confident are you?

Not very. Would have loved to see a UN/Russian boots on the ground inspectors within days.

Anyone that voted R or D for president, this type of response is to be expected.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 03:22 PM
Not very. Would have loved to see a UN/Russian boots on the ground inspectors within days.

Anyone that voted R or D for president, this type of response is to be expected.
I would love to vote L

but they never have a snowball's chance in hell

hater
04-14-2018, 04:03 PM

Basically the same exact thing can be said about US elite

Except the last part but we substitute crimea with iraq and we can sqme the same thing about US elite

hater
04-14-2018, 04:03 PM

All depends on how confident one is on if Syria was behind a chemical attack.

If by allies you mean pupets then yes. Of course they agreed

hater
04-14-2018, 04:04 PM
sounds like you're a pussy. If attacking Syria is the threshold you have of pissing Russia off you should just move there.

Obama’s Red Line says hello

hater
04-14-2018, 04:05 PM

Russia is probably mostly happy about the 100 US duds

But they knwo tis is only the beginning

Spurtacular
04-14-2018, 06:50 PM
need an actual conservative Republican who supports American and international sovereignty and NOT policing the world with our tax dollars. Dumbass

Most "actual conservatives" warmonger. We had a stage full of them. Rand Paul maybe wouldn't have if he took enough sense from his dad.

LkrFan
04-14-2018, 08:17 PM

:lol

sickdsm
04-14-2018, 11:01 PM
I would love to vote L

I would love to vote L

but they never have a snowball's chance in hell

We're voting for president. Not guessing the power Ball or betting on the Super Bowl.

I've never understood why people feel the need to vote for the person they think will win. Is it a self esteem issue?

DMX7
04-14-2018, 11:15 PM
How confident are you?

I'm very confident. It sure as hell wasn't New Zealand.

Ellsworth
04-15-2018, 02:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQB1EQ32CE

Pavlov
04-15-2018, 02:32 AM
We're voting for president. Not guessing the power Ball or betting on the Super Bowl.

I've never understood why people feel the need to vote for the person they think will win. Is it a self esteem issue?L candidates are terrible.

AaronY
04-15-2018, 04:50 AM
Basically the same exact thing can be said about US elite

Except the last part but we substitute crimea with iraq and we can sqme the same thing about US elite
I don't get your point at all. I mean at no point was I comparing Putin to the US.

sickdsm
04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
L candidates are terrible.

Keep pretending that the past 5 presidents and most of the major party candidates aren't John McCain in different clothes..........

Pavlov
04-15-2018, 04:09 PM
Keep pretending that the past 5 presidents and most of the major party candidates aren't John McCain in different clothes..........OK, even if I concede that a thousand McCains are better than anything the L party has tried to run.

sickdsm
04-16-2018, 08:21 AM
OK, even if I concede that a thousand McCains are better than anything the L party has tried to run.
So your a war hawk. Gotcha. I treat the L and the I the same.

hater
04-16-2018, 08:25 AM
I don't get your point at all. I mean at no point was I comparing Putin to the US.

I did

US is mostly all talk. Except when they need to attack a 3rd world shithole. When is the last time US attacked a strong military nation?

They also fuck with elections all over the world and invade countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

They are very similar to what you describe of Russia.

AaronY
04-16-2018, 09:18 AM
I did

US is mostly all talk. Except when they need to attack a 3rd world shithole. When is the last time US attacked a strong military nation?

They also fuck with elections all over the world and invade countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

They are very similar to what you describe of Russia.
thats cool. thanks for the info