PDA

View Full Version : Great offensive system..

apalisoc_9
04-14-2018, 03:43 PM
Lol Can this coaching stuff figure out a more outdated offense?

Poor Aldridge. The system is making him worthless. Unfortunate.

No superstar should ever play for poop.

Win - its all on Poop
Lose- its the players.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Careful bro. Once those mods finish drinking their Craterface bath water they'll lock this truth bomb in a second.

exstatic
04-14-2018, 03:47 PM

Win - its all on Poop
Lose- its the players.

We understand. You miss Kawhi. Why don't you pull up a YouTube of "hey la, hey la, my boyfriend's back"? That might make you feel better...

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 03:49 PM
^ there's no way this guy is under the age of 60.

sickdsm
04-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Not watching the game but keeping tabs on it. Just saw a tweet that ABC played Glory Days going into a commercial break.

That's cold blooded.

ElNono
04-14-2018, 03:51 PM
Not watching the game but keeping tabs on it. Just saw a tweet that ABC played Glory Days going into a commercial break.

That's cold blooded.

They should play Glory Holes

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 03:52 PM
They should play Glory Holes
:lmao

exstatic
04-14-2018, 03:52 PM
^ there's no way this guy is under the age of 60.

I actually am. apo is such a KL knob slobberer, and that was the first 'boyfriend' song that came to mind.

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2018, 03:54 PM
This year's system is "hope Aldridge scores 30 on hot shooting" and Pop will receive COTY votes..

apalisoc_9
04-14-2018, 04:08 PM
Im not even talking about Kawhi.

Im talking about Aldridge who is gonna get shit even though pops system is actually making it harder for him.

tholdren
04-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Murray is so terrible. And anderson too

Gummi Clutch
04-14-2018, 04:17 PM
apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) i shat on you in the past for saying this crap but I was wrong. It wasn't Kawhi that was problem it was Poop. And as much of a dumbass TheGreatYacht (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719) is even he realizes this. Sad that the entire NBA world is shitting on Kawhi when EVERYBODY knows that Pop isn't as simple as "oh ok you can't play." Kawhi is not on the bench for a damn good reason.

Play Boban
04-14-2018, 04:18 PM

Win - its all on Poop
Lose- its the players.
Maybe, but your boy refuses to play so gtfo.

CapitalEmm
04-14-2018, 04:55 PM

Win - its all on Poop
Lose- its the players.

I would argue that this shit offense is because Aldridge wanted his touches, but at the same time doesnt want to work hard for his shots.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 04:56 PM
I would argue that this shit offense is because Aldridge wanted his touches, but at the same time doesnt want to work hard for his shots.
The offense is shit because Kawhi isn't doing GOD stuff. Let's be honest.

exstatic
04-14-2018, 05:05 PM

I would argue that this shit offense is because the player it was DESIGNED around fucking quit on the team. LMA would have been fine at 19-20 ppg, if he were comfortable, and getting early touches, and some re-posts. It wasn't his usage % that had him ready to leave last summer, it was the WAY his touches came about. In one of those 9 games Kawhi played, one of the later ones, they scored like 50-55 combined points. It could have worked.

noles1983
04-14-2018, 05:07 PM
This is why lots of us hoped these faggots wouldn't even make the playoffs. Would have been better to get a higher draft pic than to watch these fucks get swept.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 05:11 PM
Faggots thinking this crappy system was designed for Kawhi :lmao Man. What would he do without all the ISO's old man craterface calls for him?

You dick suckers just witnessed a great system being ran in spite of missing a 2x MVP. It elevated McGee, Klay, Cook, Livingston, etc all to be better. 31 assists....

Where is this great offensive system Poop is supposed to have?

exstatic
04-14-2018, 05:14 PM
Faggots thinking this crappy system was designed for Kawhi :lmao Man. What would he do without all the ISO's old man craterface calls for him?

You dick suckers just witnessed a great system being ran in spite of missing a 2x MVP. It elevated McGee, Klay, Cook, Livingston, etc all to be better. 31 assists....

Where is this great offensive system Poop is supposed to have?

Give us two MORE All Stars to go with LMA, and you'll see it.

GOLDEN STATE HAS FOUR FUCKING ALL STARS. Hell, you could probably run Vivek Ranadive's fantasy of his little girls league cherry picker offense, and it would work.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Give us two MORE All Stars to go with LMA, and you'll see it.

GOLDEN STATE HAS FOUR FUCKING ALL STARS. Hell, you could probably run Vivek Ranadive's fantasy of his little girls league cherry picker offense, and it would work.
Not arguing with a well known Popsucking fool.

All I know is McGee would be rotting in the bench like Dedmon was last year in the playoffs and Quinn Cook would be tying Tony's and Patty's shoes pre-game.

Klay is lucky he plays in a system where he can have 30pt quarters while taking 2 dribbles the whole time.

exstatic
04-14-2018, 05:35 PM
Not arguing with a well known Popsucking fool.

All I know is McGee would be rotting in the bench like Dedmon was last year in the playoffs and Quinn Cook would be tying Tony's and Patty's shoes pre-game.

Klay is lucky he plays in a system where he can have 30pt quarters while taking 2 dribbles the whole time.
A noble concession speech. Thanks for admitting to comparing apples to oranges. If GS's talent level is a 9, we're about a 4.

sananspursfan21
04-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Horrible road team, GS scrub McGee goes off, still decent team without Curry, did we expect a win here? I’m confused

TheGreatYacht
05-05-2018, 12:32 AM
Ouch. Rondo now has more assists these playoffs than the whole Spurs team did.

:cry det system :cry
:cry do something lamarcos:cry
:cry they just missed shots :cry

spurs10
05-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Rondo was badass. 21 assists!

Spur|n|Austin
05-05-2018, 02:29 AM
Why don't you apply to coach the squad?

DaBears
05-05-2018, 05:00 AM
A great offence will look crappy if you have scrubs running it, there is no getting around that.

DaBears
05-05-2018, 05:02 AM
SPURS this year & last have had a drop off in Talent, since TD & Diaw left, this team took nose dive. Last years squad had more talent.

boutons_deux
05-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Rondo was badass. 21 assists!

makes up for his eternally bad shooting, last night FG 18%.

Been playing bball for 15+ years but can't shoot?

and of course, 21 AST is on the back of the rest of the team making their shots, FG 50%

ducks
05-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Dude they missed wide open shots

Clipper Nation
05-05-2018, 09:47 AM

Win - its all on Poop
Lose- its the players.
Facts.

daslicer
05-05-2018, 10:51 AM
SPURS this year & last have had a drop off in Talent, since TD & Diaw left, this team took nose dive. Last years squad had more talent.

I felt last year's team was better than the '16 team. They replaced West with Lee who was an upgrade by the way he played last year. They also added Dedmon and Gasol who turned out to be better than '16 Diaw and Duncan. Also Simmons was better during the '17 playoff run compared to the '16 run. I still believe the '17 team would have won the title if it wasn't for the bs Zaza pulled.

AFMadison
05-06-2018, 11:42 AM

Win - its all on Poop
Lose- its the players.
Bro I was harping this shit last season while you and Dabom were just hitting me with your illogical emojis. Don’t jump on the train now