PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi we believe you

duncan2k5
04-14-2018, 04:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzVRoWEOlZw

respect this guy's game and heart...the announcers even mention his quad injury

tim_duncan_fan
04-14-2018, 04:34 PM
Lol he isn't injured, he doesn't want to play here.

We have to get over it.

ElNono
04-14-2018, 04:35 PM
lol ‘we’

TheDoctor
04-14-2018, 04:36 PM
lol ‘we’

Two men band club :lmao

apalisoc_9
04-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Kawhi :tu

200 miles
04-14-2018, 04:39 PM
Co-signed.

exstatic
04-14-2018, 04:39 PM
Somebody needs to buy his bitch made ass a CASE of fucking Vagasil.

FvckMavs
04-14-2018, 04:41 PM
Never saw any player in professional sports faked an injury like this.

spursistan
04-14-2018, 04:42 PM
lol ‘we’
:lmao

RD2191
04-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Kawhi :claw

dbreiden83080
04-14-2018, 04:43 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/TlK63ERYSGQsdqG04uc/giphy.gif

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2018, 04:44 PM
Kawhi wouldn't even give you a second look if you were on fire in front of him, tbh:lol

daslicer
04-14-2018, 04:45 PM
Kawhi wouldn't even give you a second look if you were on fire in front of him, tbh:lol

This

spursistan
04-14-2018, 04:46 PM
:wow :lmao

SpurPadre
04-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Van Gundy did the best pc job possible to call Kawhi a pussy on national tv without actually using those words.

gilmor
04-14-2018, 04:51 PM

He will be busy rehabbing..

FvckMavs
04-14-2018, 04:52 PM
Van Gundy did the best pc job possible to call Kawhi a pussy on national tv without actually using those words.

What did he say?

Kool Bob Love
04-14-2018, 04:53 PM
Kawhi is a beta bitch.

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2018, 04:56 PM
What did he say?

Both Jackson and JVG were both taking subtle shots about him not being on the bench..

SpurPadre
04-14-2018, 04:56 PM
What did he say?

That he's been medically cleared multiple times and that most players aren't at 100% this time of year, especially the stars, and that it's strange he's not even on the bench.

BillMc
04-14-2018, 04:58 PM
That he's been medically cleared multiple times and that most players aren't at 100% this time of year, especially the stars, and that it's strange he's not even on the bench.

Chris Carter getting texts to use on Monday about how mean and evil the Spurs are....

marinoman
04-14-2018, 04:59 PM
He’s getting paid $19 million and can’t even bother to be on the bench . Injured or not that’s weak

Arcadian
04-14-2018, 05:01 PM
To think - we were crushing those faggots 44-19.

At that moment, who could have imagined a worse scenario than what we find ourselves in now? :lol After that point, everything has gone as badly as possible. From looking like a championship team, to looking like a lottery team in under 12 months. Fucking amazing.

E20
04-14-2018, 05:09 PM
Stfu no one believes in that fooking bitch made pussy

cd021
04-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Somebody needs to buy his bitch made ass a CASE of fucking Vagasil.
My dude :tu :lol

Seriously though, fuck this guy. Not even on the bench or with the team. He really must not care.

baseline bum
04-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Both Jackson and JVG were both taking subtle shots about him not being on the bench..

I didn't think Mark Jackson's criticism sounded subtle at all tbh.

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2018, 05:12 PM
I actually feel for Kawhi, tbh..it's very evident that he isn't a shot caller, he's a puppet for his uncle and their "group"..they're eating well off that nigga:lol

He's getting killed, but he's just a soldier following orders..he doesn't speak, doesn't have a relationship with other NBA players around the league, clearly has a form of autism..anybody that believes he's running the show is delusional and/or a caping fanboy..

Man doesn't go out, doesn't live luxuriously, etc..he clearly doesn't care about the fame, but all of a sudden he wants to play elsewhere? Obviously his people are looking for more endorsement dollars in a big market like LA..

Darius Bieber
04-14-2018, 05:14 PM

bigfan
04-14-2018, 05:14 PM
Trade this turd asap while he still is worth something.

exstatic
04-14-2018, 05:18 PM
I actually feel for Kawhi, tbh..it's very evident that he isn't a shot caller, he's a puppet for his uncle and their "group"..they're eating well off that nigga:lol

He's getting killed, but he's just a soldier following orders..he doesn't speak, doesn't have a relationship with other NBA players around the league, clearly has a form of autism..anybody that believes he's running the show is delusional and/or a caping fanboy..

Man doesn't go out, doesn't live luxuriously, etc..he clearly doesn't care about the fame, but all of a sudden he wants to play elsewhere? Obviously his people are looking for more endorsement dollars in a big market like LA..

His family is fucking retarded, then. He's LESS marketable than Tim Duncan, a virtual wooden drug store indian, and he's going to lose his SuperMax. He'll NEVER make up that money in endorsements.

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2018, 05:20 PM
His family is fucking retarded, then. He's LESS marketable than Tim Duncan, a virtual wooden drug store indian, and he's going to lose his SuperMax. He'll NEVER make up that money in endorsements.

Maybe, maybe not, but Kawhi didn't just wake up one day and become a different person:lol there's a reason Pop keeps taking subtle shots and emphasizing "his group"..

Kawhi fanboys think this man has the personality of LeBron or Chris Paul:lol

If he goes to the Lakers, he'll get a ton of hype and endorsements, despite his robotic personality and autism

lefty
04-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Spurs don't deserve Kawhi tbh

exstatic
04-14-2018, 05:41 PM
Maybe, maybe not, but Kawhi didn't just wake up one day and become a different person:lol there's a reason Pop keeps taking subtle shots and emphasizing "his group"..

If he goes to the Lakers, he'll get a ton of hype and endorsements, despite his robotic personality and autism

Shit, he can't even get Jordan Brand to pay him more than $5M/yr, and he has a ring and an FMVP. I think the difference in guaranteed money between the SuperMax and a regular non-Bird FA contract is like $80M. I don't see that gap closing with endorsements, not even in LA. He'll get better local stuff, but again, his family is stupid. He's taking a HUGE PR hit right now, and that shit ain't going away.

Budkin
04-14-2018, 05:49 PM
Will he get injured if he sits on the fucking bench and cheers?

Mr. Dictionary
04-14-2018, 06:25 PM
fragile
adjective

1 a : easily broken or destroyed . a fragile vase . fragile bones
b : constitutionally delicate : lacking in vigor . a fragile child
2 : tenuous, slight fragile hope . a fragile coalition

Examples of fragile in a Sentence

His health has always been very fragile.
an athlete with a fragile ego
He is in an emotionally fragile state.
The two groups have formed a fragile coalition.

Origin and Etymology of fragile

borrowed from Middle French & Latin; Middle French fragile, borrowed from Latin fragilis, from frag-, variant stem of frangere "to break, shatter" + -ilis "subject to, susceptible to (the action of the verb)" (alteration of -ibilis -ible, originally by haplology after verb stems ending in a labial consonant)

spursistan
04-14-2018, 06:30 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2018, 06:34 PM
:lmao my guy, I can't get over this thread title, so lame..

FkLA
04-14-2018, 06:37 PM

Makes a lot of sense but at the same time he's been promoting his klaw gear for years now, before any of us knew who his uncle was. I think there's a possibility that we all just confused him being quiet with being humble. He's not as retarded as he looks (i.e. scratching his head with his tongue out) imo.

spursistan
04-14-2018, 06:39 PM

That was one of the rare dead-giveaways from Pop. Think it is pretty obvious the The Camp has taken over here. They are playing a risky hand and it could get burned pretty badly. They better be sure he will back to an MVP-level..

Brunodf
04-14-2018, 06:53 PM
Just hope they don't make any contract offers this season.

People already forgot but he had knee injuries back in college and he fell that far on the draft because his physical tests were disappointing.

Kawhi also had many minor injuries in the NBA before this one, he could still turn out to be Brandon Roy 2.0

Let him play and qualify for the supermax again next season or just trade him for picks + young non injury prone players

BackHome
04-15-2018, 11:32 AM
Fuck that if the Spurs are stupid to give a contract without a trade in place they are beyond Stupid.

HarlemHeat37
04-15-2018, 11:34 AM
We believe in you Kawhi!!!! Please look at me Kawhi, I believe in you!!!

DaBears
04-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Spurs don't deserve Kawhi tbh

Your so right! We deserve a hella of a lot more.:lobt2: