PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Kawhi just hates Pop?

poop
04-14-2018, 04:59 PM
Maybe kawhi is just tired of Pop and all his crap? Maybe he is tired of his dictatorial control of the organization and its resulting piss poor offseason moves and stubbornly sticking to things that even the fans can see dont work? Maybe he doesnt agree with his political rants and views?

Floyd Pacquiao
04-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Then he should've asked for a trade and blast pop though the media

ElNono
04-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Then he needs to know his place, and at least needs to stop being an autist and learn to communicate, tbh

tim_duncan_fan
04-14-2018, 05:05 PM
I imagine that is part of this.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2018, 05:06 PM
Wouldn't surprise me. Aldridge got tired of being the scapegoat these last two seasons while the white man got all the credit.

Players don't like to play for Poop. It's been obvious for a couple of years.... Sorry let me correct myself. Players (that aren't washed up and seeking one last payday) don't like playing for Poop.

UZER
04-14-2018, 05:06 PM
Maybe he does. He’s still getting 19mm to be a professional basketball player in the NBA.

daslicer
04-14-2018, 05:09 PM
Maybe kawhi is just tired of Pop and all his crap? Maybe he is tired of his dictatorial control of the organization and its resulting piss poor offseason moves and stubbornly sticking to things that even the fans can see dont work? Maybe he doesnt agree with his political rants and views?

Another Trumper still upset that Pop hates Trump. Kawhi is dumb mute I doubt he even gives a shit about politics. The NBA is a black league over 90 percent of black people are anti-Trump. Pretty stupid to think Kawhi would be an in the closet Trump supporter.

poop
04-14-2018, 05:11 PM
Too bad no one in the ownership will ever have the balls to part ways with CNN Pop and his enormous, self righteous ego and his dictatorial control over the franchise for decades now and start in a new direction

noles1983
04-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Maybe Kawhi is just a bitch made autistic who doesnt care about his team.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-14-2018, 05:14 PM
Kawhi must've voted for Trump or somethin tbh

TheGreatYacht
Maybe Kawhi is just a bitch made autistic who doesnt care about his team.
Crater face proved to be a senile Alzheimer's having faggot when he assigned Mills and Forbes to try and contain Durant.

poop
Another Trumper still upset that Pop hates Trump. Kawhi is dumb mute I doubt he even gives a shit about politics. The NBA is a black league over 90 percent of black people are anti-Trump. Pretty stupid to think Kawhi would be an in the closet Trump supporter.

Im not saying hes a trump supporter but Pops rants have been incredibly devisive and polarizing, on multiple subjects.
Ive always thought pop was overrated as a coach, as many others here have too. He has also always been an arrogant and self righteous douchebag. His recent political rants were simply the icing on the cake.

offset formation
04-14-2018, 05:16 PM
Too bad no one in the ownership will ever have the balls to part ways with CNN Pop and his enormous, self righteous ego and his dictatorial control over the franchise for decades now and start in a new direction

You're, like, dumb. Or more precisely ig'nant.

Pop became the **ONLY** coach in NBA history to guide a team to the playoffs in 21 consecutive seasons of coaching.

The closest is Phil Jackson at 20 seasons but his teams were actually in two different cities with a gap in between.

Stop letting your ideology lead your brain. Use facts. Use logic. Pop is almost without a peer in current coaching circles. Trashing him is the height of stupidity and only reflects poorly on you.

cd021
04-14-2018, 05:18 PM
They actually seem to have a good relationship and :lol Kawhi hating Pop because he's a secret Trump voter.

SAGirl
04-14-2018, 05:19 PM
Hopefully it's that and not that he's crippled

offset formation
04-14-2018, 05:20 PM
They actually seem to have a good relationship and :lol Kawhi hating Pop because he's a secret Trump voter.

It's the best they have. Bless their little hearts. They're hurt and lashing out at the only thing they can that makes them feel any better. A coach that despises Trump. :lmao

daslicer
04-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Im not saying hes a trump supporter but Pops rants have been incredibly devisive and polarizing, on multiple subjects.
Ive always thought pop was overrated as a coach, as many others here have too. He has also always been an arrogant and self righteous douchebag. His recent political rants were simply the icing on the cake.

I agree with you saying Pop is overrated and is an arrogant self righteous douchebag. Pop's rants are divisive and polarizing if you are a conservative but if you are liberal than they are not offensive. The NBA is a liberal league including the players hence why Pop keeps going on these rants. Very few players are going to be offended by what he says because they probably agree with it. Anyways I believe Pop goes on these political rants to take attention away from his bad coaching and to come across like he's caring person to the players in this league. Also he's doing it as a recruiting tool for team USA.

cd021
04-14-2018, 05:50 PM
I agree with you saying Pop is overrated and is an arrogant self righteous douchebag. Pop's rants are divisive and polarizing if you are a conservative but if you are liberal than they are not offensive. The NBA is a liberal league including the players hence why Pop keeps going on these rants. Very few players are going to be offended by what he says because they probably agree with it. Anyways I believe Pop goes on these political rants to take attention away from his bad coaching and to come across like he's caring person to the players in this league. Also he's doing it as a recruiting tool for team USA.

-Is he overrated, probably, and I don't think he's done a particularly good job this season or in Game 1 but I don't think him speaking out is masking his coaching.

-Its not like he'll be hurting for stars, top players want to play for him so its clearly not about that.

-He isn't wrong in his criticisms of Trump, so I don't really care all that much about him speaking out tbh.

-The NBA- its players ,and to a lesser extent it, fans are overwhelmingly liberal so he, Kerr, and Van Gundy have more freedom to speak their mind

and :lol at "divisive and polarizing" that's code for I don't agree with what someone has to say so I want to make it sound controversial.

Budkin
04-14-2018, 05:51 PM
Then he should've asked for a trade and blast pop though the media

This. If he's mad then fucking say something.

BSfromTX
04-14-2018, 05:52 PM
Kawhi is simply NOT a stand up guy. Like it or not, shy or not, quiet or not, you have to speak up and declare where you stand. He’s on the big stage and he’s putting the spurs organization and players between a rock and a hard place as well as hurting his own reputation in the league. You’re over 18, you’re an adult, and you are in charge of what you want your image to be... if he doesn’t want to say anything that’s fine, but the more time that goes by the more criticism there will be and that’s fair for someone in his position

daslicer
04-14-2018, 06:04 PM
-Is he overrated, probably, and I don't think he's done a particularly good job this season or in Game 1 but I don't think him speaking out is masking his coaching.

-Its not like he'll be hurting for stars, top players want to play for him so its clearly not about that.

-He isn't wrong in his criticisms of Trump, so I don't really care all that much about him speaking out tbh.

-The NBA- its players ,and to a lesser extent it, fans are overwhelmingly liberal so he, Kerr, and Van Gundy have more freedom to speak their mind

and :lol at "divisive and polarizing" that's code for I don't agree with what someone has to say so I want to make it sound controversial.

I'm not offended by Pop's beliefs about Trump since I'm also an Anti-Trumper. It doesn't bother me but it is going to be divisive for anybody who doesn't agree with it simply because that's how the political climate is today. I don't agree with that mentality but that's how it is today. Pop is recruiting whether it's for the Spurs or for team USA when he's going on these political rants. He knows players are going to eat it up and like it when he goes on these Trump rants. I laughed when he called Lebron James the black panther of the NBA. That to me was another sign of him trying to recruit him for down the line whether it's team USA or the Spurs. Anyways it's not guaranteed that the top players will commit to team USA in 2020. In '04 team USA did not get the top players to commit and ended up losing. Pop was an assistant on that team and probably still remembers what happens. He's going to do everything this time around to make sure he gets the top guys to commit. I just believe Pop is more committed to Team USA since he has never won a gold medal and that's the last thing for him to achieve now as a coach.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 06:42 PM

That's the main difference between the NBA and NFL. In the NBA, the hardcore fans are much more liberal on average than hardcore NFL fans. Likely because so many blacks prefer basketball as their favorite sport and basketball over football. If the kneeling business started in the NBA, it would be an afterthought and ratings wouldn't change much if at all.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-14-2018, 06:44 PM
I'm not offended by Pop's beliefs about Trump since I'm also an Anti-Trumper. It doesn't bother me but it is going to be divisive for anybody who doesn't agree with it simply because that's how the political climate is today. I don't agree with that mentality but that's how it is today. Pop is recruiting whether it's for the Spurs or for team USA when he's going on these political rants. He knows players are going to eat it up and like it when he goes on these Trump rants. I laughed when he called Lebron James the black panther of the NBA. That to me was another sign of him trying to recruit him for down the line whether it's team USA or the Spurs. Anyways it's not guaranteed that the top players will commit to team USA in 2020. In '04 team USA did not get the top players to commit and ended up losing. Pop was an assistant on that team and probably still remembers what happens. He's going to do everything this time around to make sure he gets the top guys to commit. I just believe Pop is more committed to Team USA since he has never won a gold medal and that's the last thing for him to achieve now as a coach.

Black panther? Lol. The Wakandans would make soup out of crater face

Kawhitstorm
04-14-2018, 07:21 PM
Real Gs move in silence, a baby G like 2010 LeBron would have had succumbed to media narrative (see 2011 Finals)

Brazil
04-14-2018, 08:03 PM
Maybe op is just a faggot

bklynspursfan
04-14-2018, 10:15 PM

Trump fans are easily identifiable tbh

bklynspursfan
04-14-2018, 10:16 PM
You're, like, dumb. Or more precisely ig'nant.

Pop became the **ONLY** coach in NBA history to guide a team to the playoffs in 21 consecutive seasons of coaching.

The closest is Phil Jackson at 20 seasons but his teams were actually in two different cities with a gap in between.

Stop letting your ideology lead your brain. Use facts. Use logic. Pop is almost without a peer in current coaching circles. Trashing him is the height of stupidity and only reflects poorly on you.

+1

cd021
04-14-2018, 10:33 PM
That's the main difference between the NBA and NFL. In the NBA, the hardcore fans are much more liberal on average than hardcore NFL fans. Likely because so many blacks prefer basketball as their favorite sport and basketball over football. If the kneeling business started in the NBA, it would be an afterthought and ratings wouldn't change much if at all.

True all true tbh.

I have noticed a major shift since Kap started taking a knee and got blackballed among other black people that I know; family, friends or co-workers- they don't talk about the NFL much if at all and a lot more NBA talk.

Declining ratings got attributed to people sick of the protests but I'd bet quite a few tuned out for the opposite reason.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2018, 10:35 PM
Poop Hoging all the credit....

No wants to play for that credit hogger

cd021
04-14-2018, 10:35 PM
Trump fans are easily identifiable tbh

They really are, tbh.

DMC
04-15-2018, 12:03 AM
I doubt it's Pop. Pop is all we see for Spurs front office but KL would be dealing a lot with RC and the team docs and training staff. Pop is likely just a voice.

Clipper Nation
04-15-2018, 12:08 AM
Poop Hoging all the credit....

No wants to play for that credit hogger