PDA

View Full Version : Pau Gasol is USELESSS

Ruler
04-14-2018, 09:20 PM
Come on PATFO!! This stiff can't even catch the fvcking ball anymore. The first half he was so bad he looked like an 80 year old man. He can't bend down to fucking pick the ball up, he can't out rebound point guards, can't run, can't shoot, can't take ANY contact. What the hell is he even doing out there? Everyone saw his decline coming but management still decided to give him a "loyalty" contract.

Even though we're basically the cucked husband in the situation because he originally chose the Bulls over the Spurs. But Pop is there "It's ok sweetheart, we still love you! I'll buy you anything you want, just stay with us!!"

i hope he retires next year and voids his contract somehow. Get the scrub outta here

Ellsworth
04-14-2018, 09:30 PM
He hasn't been the same since he had that surgery a yr. or so ago... doesn't shoot 3's anymore & plays like crybaby out there for the most part... they need to trade him away in the off-season - heck, just exchange him for his brother or send him back to LA since they'll be retiring his # anyways :sleep

CapitalEmm
04-14-2018, 09:55 PM
:pop:“Pau is an active citizen in the community, supporting the arts through contributions to the San Antonio Symphony. We are lucky to have his professionalism and class within the organization.”

duncan2k5
04-15-2018, 06:47 AM
Been saying this since last year... But some of you idiots thought he was better for us than Dedmon...

Chillen
04-15-2018, 07:19 AM
No Pau is still serviceable. The Spurs happen to be without their star player in Leonard. Pau is craftier when the defense is centered on stopping one player like a Kawhi or a Kobe. Anyway he could be playing better.

Even though we're basically the cucked husband in the situation because he originally chose the Bulls over the Spurs.

He made a mistake that season, Spurs could have definitely won the NBA title in 2015 vs Cavs. Duncan and Gasol together would have been awesome for that one season.

DeRozan m8
04-15-2018, 07:49 AM
I fucking hate PATFO

Raven
04-15-2018, 07:51 AM
he was the only one with a positive +- in the first half, if memory doesn't fool me.

Ice009
04-15-2018, 08:07 AM
And so is Patty Mills, yet they paid both of them to stick around for a lot more years :(.

boutons_deux
04-15-2018, 08:21 AM
In a few years, we may look back at Patty+Pau contracts and KL's disaster as cratering the Spurs into lottery team mediocrity, and perhaps leaving SA.

Pop + RC were certainly key contributors to TD's reign, but it sure looks like w/o TD, Manu, Tony, that Pop + RC aren't special without the synergy from TD.

r0drig0lac
04-15-2018, 08:23 AM
Been saying this since last year... But some of you idiots thought he was better for us than Dedmon...

they also ensured that bp3 was better than simmons

offset formation
04-15-2018, 08:24 AM
I fucking hate PATFO

Any update from your family 8nsider?

jbspurs
04-15-2018, 08:26 AM
He hasn't been the same since he had that surgery a yr. or so ago... doesn't shoot 3's anymore & plays like crybaby out there for the most part... they need to trade him away in the off-season - heck, just exchange him for his brother or send him back to LA since they'll be retiring his # anyways :sleep

Farried for Gasol

jbspurs
04-15-2018, 08:34 AM
Come on PATFO!! This stiff can't even catch the fvcking ball anymore. The first half he was so bad he looked like an 80 year old man. He can't bend down to fucking pick the ball up, he can't out rebound point guards, can't run, can't shoot, can't take ANY contact. What the hell is he even doing out there? Everyone saw his decline coming but management still decided to give him a "loyalty" contract.

Even though we're basically the cucked husband in the situation because he originally chose the Bulls over the Spurs. But Pop is there "It's ok sweetheart, we still love you! I'll buy you anything you want, just stay with us!!"

i hope he retires next year and voids his contract somehow. Get the scrub outta here

All he does is scream before he tries to get the ball.. Pau is done, Parker is done, Manu is still serviceable but, I think it's also time to hang it up.

Atl Spur
04-15-2018, 09:57 AM
All he does is scream before he tries to get the ball.. Pau is done, Parker is done, Manu is still serviceable but, I think it's also time to hang it up.

This

DaBears
04-15-2018, 10:08 AM
I believe the French word for Pau is “ Garage “... oh wait it translates to English just as easy...

dbestpro
04-15-2018, 10:44 AM
No Pau is still serviceable. The Spurs happen to be without their star player in Leonard. Pau is craftier when the defense is centered on stopping one player like a Kawhi or a Kobe. Anyway he could be playing better.

He made a mistake that season, Spurs could have definitely won the NBA title in 2015 vs Cavs. Duncan and Gasol together would have been awesome for that one season.

16 mil a year is a lot for serviceable. Toss up between him and Mills for worst contract related to trade value.

dbestpro
04-15-2018, 10:47 AM
In a few years, we may look back at Patty+Pau contracts and KL's disaster as cratering the Spurs into lottery team mediocrity, and perhaps leaving SA.

Pop + RC were certainly key contributors to TD's reign, but it sure looks like w/o TD, Manu, Tony, that Pop + RC aren't special without the synergy from TD.

No need for Spurs to leave SA. The fan base is global and the rich will still feed the lower seats. Even if they were to have a few losing seasons they are much more stable than many other losing teams. Theis is the last thing the NBA would want due to the pedigree of the Spurs and would be a disaster for league wide investors.

tholdren
04-15-2018, 10:53 AM
Said it before he was signed. I was right per usual. Mcdyess all over again

DaBears
04-15-2018, 11:17 AM
Said it before he was signed. I was right per usual. Mcdyess all over again

could be time for rebirth, we got to the success we’ve had over the years from building from the ground up meaning the draft. Start from scratch and rebuild or at least get back to our roots, to which got us here.

jbspurs
04-15-2018, 12:52 PM

I don't think he needs a star to grab rebounds.

Mikeanaro
04-15-2018, 01:20 PM
He was never that good to begin with, Kobe only needed a decent big with passing skills, then he had Fisher and the whole crew.
People tend to forget he was a 14 ppg guy in Memphis, with no pressure/expectations.

daslicer
04-15-2018, 01:31 PM
He was never that good to begin with, Kobe only needed a decent big with passing skills, then he had Fisher and the whole crew.
People tend to forget he was a 14 ppg guy in Memphis, with no pressure/expectations.

He's washed up now but he was pretty good in Memphis and LA. In Memphis he had a few 20 points seasons and his lowest was averaging 17 points a game. I remember how good he was because I hated him in LA. In his prime in LA he was great at posting up, passing, rebounding. One thing that sticks out to me now about him is how much his post up game has declined. I remember in LA he could post up anybody and score at will. Now he can't post up and has to settle for ugly fadeaways.