PDA

View Full Version : Every player on a short team contract has left

Kawhitstorm
04-16-2018, 07:31 AM
.....D-Worst called Pop’s schtick as “rah-rah” on his way out & Simmons/Dedmon have confirmed. Marco gave shitty-FO the middle finger after his buyout. It’s now a player’s league but Pop-A-Bitch thinks he’s still boss:lmao

Brazil
04-16-2018, 10:04 AM
We got it bro.. you are a Kawhi fan boy, you don't like the Spurs.. :rolleyes another thread is not particularly useful

vander
04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
I hate Pop as much as anyone, but this team of bad contracts, D-leaguers, and LMA did just make the playoffs. in the West

what is OP rooting for? he want Kawhi to join GS for titles?

offset formation
04-16-2018, 10:14 AM
We got it bro.. you are a Kawhi fan boy, you don't like the Spurs.. :rolleyes another thread is not particularly useful

BackHome
04-16-2018, 10:14 AM
Man talk about Butt hurt dude grab a tampoon and move on to who ever we trade his weak ass to.

Bye bye Felicia

ps. Give one of those Tampoons to Kawhi.

Mikeanaro
04-16-2018, 10:48 AM
D Worst was getting pennies in SA, and all the other players went to other teams because of the money.
Players always go where the money is (unless they are fine taking a pay cut).
Pop is still a turd.

NameLess Scrub
04-16-2018, 10:50 AM
Even if Pop is wrong, what's the point? Justify Kawhi quitting on the team?

Btw, I don't know if he quit or is just still hurt. I'm hoping he just can't play because it would be terrible for a superstar player to just sit and collect while being able to play.

Play Boban
04-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Kawhi fans are beyond disgusting.

It gives me a sick sense of satisfaction as someone who has been savaging Kancerwhi for years to see myself proved correct. I called this year ago, and yet his moronic fans keep on hating.

spursistan
04-16-2018, 10:55 AM

spursistan
04-16-2018, 10:58 AM
Damn, Kawhifans are in desperate mode.

Dex
04-16-2018, 11:05 AM

Look forward to an entire offseason of this garbage, tbh.

weeks
04-16-2018, 11:06 AM
Even if Pop is wrong, what's the point? Justify Kawhi quitting on the team?

Btw, I don't know if he quit or is just still hurt. I'm hoping he just can't play because it would be terrible for a superstar player to just sit and collect while being able to play.
he's gotta be legit hurt, this is costing him millions

RD2191
04-16-2018, 11:17 AM
OP dropping nukes

Clipper Nation
04-16-2018, 11:22 AM
Damn, son... you're still this bitter that the Spurs became title contenders again when they stopped being Porker's team and started being Kawhi's team?

Brazil
04-16-2018, 03:59 PM
Damn, son... you're still this bitter that the Spurs became title contenders again when they stopped being Porker's team and started being Kawhi's team?

Damn, son... You're still on the business of posting daily about a team you don't root for ?

:lol My Team: Los Angeles Clippers
:lol thinking I give a shit about a so called clippers fan think about my team and its players

sananspursfan21
04-16-2018, 04:24 PM
Oh yay, another thread like this one :deadhorse

exstatic
04-16-2018, 04:46 PM
Look forward to an entire offseason of this garbage, tbh.

Probably about half of the offseason. My estimated DDD (drop dead date) for the trade is 15 July, and it could happen as soon as draft night. The 15 July date gives them a chance to work a package after FA starts that may include S&Ts, and field multiple offers.

exstatic
04-16-2018, 04:48 PM
he's gotta be legit hurt, this is costing him millions

Oh, but the stone faced robot will make it up on endorsements. Yeah, right.

His group is F'ing stupid. His agency represents very few actual athletes, and many entertainers. They probably don't know shit.

DeRozan m8
04-16-2018, 04:49 PM
Kawhi fans are beyond disgusting.

It gives me a sick sense of satisfaction as someone who has been savaging Kancerwhi for years to see myself proved correct. I called this year ago, and yet his moronic fans keep on hating.

You weren't correct the whole time, fuckhead.

You've been a faggot the whole time you've been here

RD2191
04-16-2018, 04:57 PM

Lmfao. You just ethered that dumbass troll.

Play Boban
04-16-2018, 07:15 PM

Yes, I was. Sorry to drop a truth bomb on you tbh.

tholdren
04-16-2018, 07:20 PM

Brazil
04-16-2018, 09:38 PM
OP dropping nukes

Bro op is a massive faggot, only thing he is dropping is his balls when he sees kawhi on tv.. pretty he sucks him pretty hard during his rehab