PDA

View Full Version : Max Kellerman FTW

lefty
04-16-2018, 04:39 PM
:wow

https://youtu.be/cVjU0wsglAg

exstatic
04-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Wasn't that the fat old guy who ran the resort in Dirty Dancing?

lefty
04-16-2018, 04:43 PM
Wasn't that the fat old guy who ran the resort in Dirty Dancing?

If you call a fat guy fat, then what the hell do you call a San Antonian?

RD2191
04-16-2018, 04:45 PM
Max dropping truth nukes.

lefty
04-16-2018, 04:45 PM

cantthinkofanything
04-16-2018, 04:49 PM
Is that Herpes on Max?

Perry Mason
04-16-2018, 04:49 PM

Kellerman is most a softie-cuck trotted out by the ESJWN, who are in dire financial straits and fired all their actual talent. But he was at his best here and may earn some respect from giving a coherent and passionate opinion that is not condemning of either side; instead it is nuanced.

Still, he's pretty mediocre, because he ignores the #1 objection by Spur fans -- why doesn't Kawhi just come out and give an update. He's paid $19 million and claims the mantle of best player and San Antonio Spur, which means there are expectations to the people in the city.

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2018, 04:51 PM

apalisoc_9
04-16-2018, 05:01 PM
Max :wow

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2018, 05:03 PM
Will Poop ever recover from the beating he's taking on twitter and national Tv? It will only get worse once Kawhi blood walks to Hollywood and LMA turns 34.

"Will popovich ever win one without Duncan?"

Once he's in the lottery all that wise guy shit won't be cute anymore :lol facts

cd98
04-16-2018, 05:07 PM
Will Poop ever recover from the beating he's taking on twitter and national Tv? It will only get worse once Kawhi blood walks to Hollywood and LMA turns 34.

"Will popovich ever win one without Duncan?"

Once he's in the lottery all that wise guy shit won't be cute anymore :lol facts

Look, we all know Pop is on his last legs coaching. He's just squeezing out the last bit of winning he can do before he walks away. He's not invested past the next two years. That's why I'm convinced they'll offer the max to Kawhi. Pop ain't coaching a rebuild. That said, Pop's legacy is established by winning titles. Kawhi is the guy who is going to take the heat for not playing and not explaining himself. He has to do one or the other. Play or say he's out and explain why he isn't with the team. If he has no shot of returning in the next two weeks, he should be with the team and rehab his quickly deteriorating public image.

NASpurs
04-16-2018, 05:11 PM
Duncan wore out his knees carrying Pop and the franchise. It's only natural Pop's being exposed without TD and he hides a lot from reporters by being a smart-ass to them. The dude only accepts blame after the fact.

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Good for him, but even he had to tippy-toe around criticizing Pop:lol

Damn, Pop is a Don in the NBA, I've never seen somebody in sports instill so much fear in media and other NBA people..he's like 1995 Suge Knight or J Prince..

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Look, we all know Pop is on his last legs coaching. He's just squeezing out the last bit of winning he can do before he walks away. He's not invested past the next two years. That's why I'm convinced they'll offer the max to Kawhi. Pop ain't coaching a rebuild. That said, Pop's legacy is established by winning titles. Kawhi is the guy who is going to take the heat for not playing and not explaining himself. He has to do one or the other. Play or say he's out and explain why he isn't with the team. If he has no shot of returning in the next two weeks, he should be with the team and rehab his quickly deteriorating public image.
Durant was meeting with rivals after choking a 3-1 lead :lol

Paul George was flirting with Magic Johnson for 2 years while he was under contract. Was even giggling like a little girl with Jimmy Kimmel about joining them :lol

Lebron's decision 1.0 :lol

All of those players spit on their fans and cities even worse than what Kawhi is doing and they recovered in a matter of months. All will be forgotten when he wins in LA. I'm sure he'll be fine with losing the San Antonio shoe market....

Hoops Czar
04-16-2018, 05:27 PM
That's nothing compared to the one dropped by Stephen A about LMAO.

cd98
04-16-2018, 05:28 PM
Durant was meeting with rivals after choking a 3-1 lead :lol

Paul George was flirting with Magic Johnson for 2 years while he was under contract. Was even giggling like a little girl with Jimmy Kimmel about joining them :lol

Lebron's decision 1.0 :lol

All of those players spit on their fans and cities even worse than what Kawhi is doing and they recovered in a matter of months. All will be forgotten when he wins in LA. I'm sure he'll be fine with losing the San Antonio shoe market....

All of those players, with the exception of Paul George, are mega stars that Kawhi is not. Kawhi, as good as he may be, will never be as marketable as LeBron or Durant. Those guys can survive bad publicity. Not so sure Kawhi can, especially given his shy persona.

DPG21920
04-16-2018, 05:30 PM
SAS nailed it. Max made coherent points but it’s not on Pop. He’s taking Pop’s comments about the group as a shot when it’s really just truth. sa has their hands tied and can’t do a single thing until Kawh’s self picked team gives them the ok despite the fact the doctors they trust said it’s good.

duncan2k5
04-16-2018, 06:17 PM
Truth nukes... SAS on Aldridge, and Max on Pop

Budkin
04-16-2018, 06:17 PM

Valid points on both sides tbh

UZER
04-16-2018, 06:32 PM
I’ve been saying for a while that Pop has blame in this too.

That’s why I keep saying over and over it’s time for him to go! Not he fired, but damn just retire already.

That’s two season in a row with all star players issues. He has blame for his old stubborn ways and his love of old players that keep keeps taking roster spots.

And Manu and Parker too! There comments are not wrong, but why are they still on the team playing major roles? Their time has passed. Their legacy story is over. Give it up already.

It’s just time for a fresh start all the way around.

ElNono
04-16-2018, 06:47 PM
The issue with Max's point though is that this could easily decompress by Kawhi having his doctor come out, and give a report on his injury, and where he's at, etc... it's really, really easy and Pop can't do that, Kawhi has to do that.

tholdren
04-16-2018, 07:09 PM
Lol op and all the responders

weebo
04-16-2018, 07:10 PM
The issue with Max's point though is that this could easily decompress by Kawhi having his doctor come out, and give a report on his injury, and where he's at, etc... it's really, really easy and Pop can't do that, Kawhi has to do that.

On point.

duncan2k5
04-16-2018, 08:59 PM

He did... And was still bashed... Why even try again? I would say fuck yall until I'm ready too... Why give monthly updates just to still get bashed?

hater
04-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Hea one of the worst commentators in the business

Lol hyping this retard who came from boxing announcing :lmao

He barely knows the rules of basketball :lol

ElNono
04-16-2018, 09:37 PM
He did... And was still bashed... Why even try again? I would say fuck yall until I'm ready too... Why give monthly updates just to still get bashed?

he won't get bashed if a doctor says so... it makes complete sense... where are the quotes from his doctor? Can't seem to find them... link?

Barfunk
04-17-2018, 12:29 AM
Good for him, but even he had to tippy-toe around criticizing Pop:lol

Damn, Pop is a Don in the NBA, I've never seen somebody in sports instill so much fear in media and other NBA people..he's like 1995 Suge Knight or J Prince..

:lol like 1995 Suge Knight

Barfunk
04-17-2018, 12:32 AM
Kawhi smh

apalisoc_9
04-17-2018, 12:34 AM
Max!!!

duncan2k5
04-17-2018, 12:35 AM
he won't get bashed if a doctor says so... it makes complete sense... where are the quotes from his doctor? Can't seem to find them... link?

But u said Kawhi is the one that needs to come out and say something... Now u want his doctor to hold a press conference? GTFOH dummy

Barfunk
04-17-2018, 12:35 AM
Lol wrong thread my bad

lefty
04-17-2018, 12:38 AM
Max!!!

ElNono
04-17-2018, 05:20 AM
But u said Kawhi is the one that needs to come out and say something... Now u want his doctor to hold a press conference? GTFOH dummy

Learn to read brah... the only one that can get Kawhi's personal doctor to talk is Kawhi, not Pop. That's what I said.

duncan2k5
04-17-2018, 05:25 AM
Learn to read brah... the only one that can get Kawhi's personal doctor to talk is Kawhi, not Pop. That's what I said.

Dummy... What personal doctor has EVER come out and gave an interview about an athlete currently undergoing treatment? U guys must be 12...that doesn't happen

Brazil
04-17-2018, 05:31 AM
Dummy... What personal doctor has EVER come out and gave an interview about an athlete currently undergoing treatment? U guys must be 12...that doesn't happen

A bunch.. :lol you are a tool

ElNono
04-17-2018, 05:34 AM

lol dummy, teams report on injuries all the time. see: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2018/04/14/warriors-stephen-curry-making-progress-mcl-sprain-intensify-court-rehab/517356002/

But in this case, it's not the team doctor, but his personal doc. He's the one that should speak up.

cjw
04-17-2018, 07:38 AM
Cousins gets shit for possibly flying to Coachella when he balled out for half the year and then blew his Achilles.

Kawhi gets a free pass for a thigh contusion.

boutons_deux
04-17-2018, 07:52 AM
Kawhi gets a free pass for a thigh contusion.

no free pass

no thigh contusion

duncan2k5
04-17-2018, 08:30 AM
lol dummy, teams report on injuries all the time. see: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2018/04/14/warriors-stephen-curry-making-progress-mcl-sprain-intensify-court-rehab/517356002/

But in this case, it's not the team doctor, but his personal doc. He's the one that should speak up.

Asshole... TEAM doctors do... This is a PRIVATE doctor... He doesn't have to do shit... Nor has one EVER done an interview while a player is rehabbing... They report to the team... That's it... It's up to the team to disclose anything... For fucks sake TEAM DOCTORS ARE THERE TOO! of COURSE they know what's going on... The Spurs just don't want to say

ElNono
04-17-2018, 01:47 PM
Asshole... TEAM doctors do... This is a PRIVATE doctor... He doesn't have to do shit... Nor has one EVER done an interview while a player is rehabbing... They report to the team... That's it... It's up to the team to disclose anything... For fucks sake TEAM DOCTORS ARE THERE TOO! of COURSE they know what's going on... The Spurs just don't want to say

lol idiot, team doctors cleared him months ago.

Of course he doesn't HAVE TO. But considering the ugliness of the whole situation, Pop comments included, it makes absolute sense to do it.. it's actually hurting Kawhi more than the Spurs at this point.