PDA

View Full Version : Zaza Has Single Handedly Taken Down The Spurs Franchise

AFMadison
04-17-2018, 12:18 AM
First he ends Kawhis career with the Spurs, and now he’s cucked the entire team. Pop will be gone soon and I’m sure RC will wreak of alcohol praying for the next Tim Duncan while we try and stick around with the “Suns and Bulls” of the league. This team is pathetic to watch. Pop never has gotten over himself, and until he does, we won’t see any improvement.

urunobili
04-17-2018, 12:20 AM
That moment right there shifted the momentum of the franchise yes. The fact that he got away with it without even a phone call from the league is just astonishing. Only westbrook has had the gumption to call him out.

Thomas82
04-17-2018, 06:21 AM
No argument from me on this.

Phenomanul
04-17-2018, 08:50 AM
I think Pop and Kerr have a gentlemen's agreement that Zaza not play against the Spurs in the post season. It's about as much of an admission of guilt as Spurs fans are going to get from the Warriors... Pop knows, Kerr knows... the media, meanwhile, is oblivious and of course nothing negative can be said about their darling franchise.

The most important fact from last season's Game 1 dominance... Durant was 1-4 from the field while Kawhi was still in the game. He then exploded after KL was taken out by the goon...

phxspurfan
04-17-2018, 09:22 AM
I think Pop and Kerr have a gentlemen's agreement that Zaza not play against the Spurs in the post season. It's about as much of an admission of guilt as Spurs fans are going to get from the Warriors... Pop knows, Kerr knows... the media, meanwhile, is oblivious and of course nothing negative can be said about their darling franchise.

The most important fact from last season's Game 1 dominance... Durant was 1-4 from the field while Kawhi was still in the game. He then exploded after KL was taken out by the goon...

I wondered why he didn't get any court time too...