PDA

View Full Version : Nick Kerr

Play Boban
04-17-2018, 09:48 AM
Please deport this traitor from San Antonio. Disgusting that poop allows him to send his father our game plans tbh.

K...
04-17-2018, 10:04 AM
Unless Nick Kerr woke RC up at midnight to get fatty $$ I don't see your point

phxspurfan
04-17-2018, 10:08 AM
Dat corporate knowledge doe :wakeup

cd98
04-17-2018, 10:13 AM
How do you know that Pop isn't using him to steal information from Kerr Sr.? Well, that's probably not the case. It is probably the other way around. I mean, Kerr Sr. certainly knew Kawhi had no shot of coming back and they didn't need to prepare for him. I'm sure a little birdie told him, even though on the outside looking in, that's clearly the case.

spursistan
04-17-2018, 10:20 AM
Still an awkward hiring, tbh. Steve Kerr said he was preparing his game plan for a Spurs team without Kawhi...

You don't think a Kawhi conversation happened between him and his son at some point this season? :lol..

Darius Bieber
04-17-2018, 10:26 AM
Like Steve Kerr even needs intel from him to sweep the Spurs :lol

Dingle Barry
04-17-2018, 10:32 AM
His name sounds like n***er.

hater
04-17-2018, 10:59 AM

:lmao

Kerr can give Potato Head full control and Spurs still get creamed in 4

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-17-2018, 11:00 AM
With Pop's "strategy" these days I wouldn't be too concerned about trade secrets getting to dad:

Nick: "Hey dad, I've got those tapes. Spurs game plan is this...dump the ball into LMA on post ups over and over again."

Steve: "Sounds like a fairly one-dimensional strategy...anything else?"

Nick: "Yes, actually. Gay will start in place of Anderson, but other than that I don't see much diversion from their usual game plan. Oh....expect the Spurs to miss open three point shots, over and over and over again when you sag everyone into the paint to try to slow down Aldridge from posting us up. You won't actually have to guard these other players at all...they'll just miss their shots if you keep them out of the paint. It's a wonder LMA can ever get a shot off because you could actually cover him with 4 guys, put a good defender on Gay, and leave everyone else open. Imagine a high school team shooting jumpers...a bad high school team...maybe 2 or 3A, tops, and plan from there."

Steve: "Perfect...well done." "Anything defensively from them that I should plan for?"

Nick: "The Spurs are planning to guard your best shooters with slower players who also are at least 4 inches shorter than your players. Expect some crucial minutes from Forbes, at which time I'm fairly certain your guys can attack the basket, or shoot jumpers, or do whatever they want, without being defended."

Steve: "All right...I'm gonna call my cousin with the Pelicans now. Take care buddy!"

dabom
04-17-2018, 11:01 AM
I never liked the signing.

SpurPadre
04-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Steve Kerr played with the GOAT and saw him play through the worst fever in human history to score 1000 points in a game before collapsing in Pippen's arms so I'm sure he sympathizes with Pop for having a pussy on his team with a little sore quad and not supporting his team on the bench.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Steve Kerr played with the GOAT and saw him play through the worst fever in human history to score 1000 points in a game before collapsing in Pippen's arms so I'm sure he sympathizes with Pop for having a pussy on his team with a little sore quad and not supporting his team on the bench.

That was an Oscar winning performance by Michael.

TheGreatYacht
04-17-2018, 11:36 AM
His name sounds like n***er.
And your son looks like his aunt. You don't see me complaining.

JohnnyMax
04-17-2018, 12:36 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1kulyUbza1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

testies
04-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Coach Poop is trying to fit in with his liberal friends from los angeles when he retires

Look at our coaching staff, its basically an illustration of politically correct cast of a commercial or some shit

Poop quit on basketball and now just tries to be edgy. Let's hire the first lesbian, let's hire the first disabled person (nick kerr) etc etc

r0drig0lac
04-17-2018, 02:49 PM

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-17-2018, 03:43 PM
He's too deep in the CIA Poop program to leave

SpursforSix
04-17-2018, 03:47 PM
With Pop's "strategy" these days I wouldn't be too concerned about trade secrets getting to dad:

Pretty much this. All Steve has to do is look at the Spurs roster and I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a shit about the game plan.

All they have to do is play and wait until Pop keeps his shittiest lineup in the game.

Dingle Barry
04-17-2018, 05:18 PM
And your son looks like his aunt. You don't see me complaining.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1Ra1ysjQi0L3J3Fu/giphy.gif