PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys help Ghazi out

Ghazi
04-17-2018, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, remember me? It's Ghazi... legendary ST poster who doesn't post much anymore.

If anyone can help the Ghazi out and sign this petitition (takes like 20 seconds) I would appreciate it... its not a MAJOR cause, but it is an injustice and wreaks of racism... do read the petition and comments if intrigued

https://www.change.org/p/the-pokemon-company-international-free-seena-ghaziaskar

spurraider21
04-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Marg Bar Ghazi

cantthinkofanything
04-17-2018, 06:04 PM
I quit after "has been banned from Pokémon".
But good luck with whatever this is.

Darth_Pelican
04-17-2018, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, remember me? It's Ghazi....legendary team bandwagon ST welcher

FIFY

DMC
04-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Sup Ghazi,

Still waiting for that next naked light bulb and chair video trashing ST posters tbh

HarlemHeat37
04-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Signed it, love you Ghaz..

vander
04-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Marg Bar Ghazi

SpursforSix
04-18-2018, 09:55 AM
OK...I read it. But I don't know the other side of the story.
What happened here?

Ghazi
04-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Cliffnotes is this company is (at least it feels like) exhibiting blatant racism toward me.... unprovable, and perhaps they aren't but their behavior has certainly given off a very bad impression.

So any of you who feel like you've been victims before, sign that shit.

monosylab1k
04-20-2018, 01:13 AM
Cliffnotes is this company is (at least it feels like) exhibiting blatant racism toward me.... unprovable, and perhaps they aren't but their behavior has certainly given off a very bad impression.

So any of you who feel like you've been victims before, sign that shit.

What the fuck is this Pokemon shit, my dude? You are MOTHERFUCKING GHAZSTRODAMUS. You knew 2011 was happening before any of us. The happiest moment of my Mavsfan life is because of your prophecy.

Ghazi
04-22-2018, 08:44 AM
What the fuck is this Pokemon shit, my dude? You are MOTHERFUCKING GHAZSTRODAMUS. You knew 2011 was happening before any of us. The happiest moment of my Mavsfan life is because of your prophecy. :lol I didnt make you happy, our hero dirk did

pgardn
04-22-2018, 12:55 PM
Hey guys, remember me? It's Ghazi... legendary ST poster who doesn't post much anymore.

If anyone can help the Ghazi out and sign this petitition (takes like 20 seconds) I would appreciate it... its not a MAJOR cause, but it is an injustice and wreaks of racism... do read the petition and comments if intrigued

https://www.change.org/p/the-pokemon-company-international-free-seena-ghaziaskar

You think this is some sort of democracy and petitions make a difference?
Lets just stick with death to America and die a good Islamic death while attempting to play the devils game.
Shame on you. Stick with your ideals. Go further than evil Western games, quit. That’ll show em, hunger strike stuff...

See you in heaven with the women at our feet.