PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard reportedly does not respond to spurs "for weeks"

Ruler
04-17-2018, 11:02 PM
Source: Sacramento Bee

now how legit is the Sacramento Bee's info? That's highly debatable. I'm starting to think the media is making shiz up. Some organizations must be paying off reporters to make it seem like the rift is a lot worse than it actually is. You can look this one up yourself, it is on bleacher report anyways.

Green SAYS he texts him frequently but can Green be considered a reliable source? I think so. My personal opinion on Kawhi is he is very hurt, but both sides are frustrated that he can't come on to the court and there's not a whole lot of evidence as to what's wrong. Kawhi just cannot use his lower body like he's used to.

Thoughts?

BatManu20
04-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Let’s see how many Kawhi threads we can start before the end of the week.

Ruler
04-17-2018, 11:07 PM
Well, you know, our BEST PLAYER is kind of important. And seeing as how there's shit else to talk about, I'd say it's fine. How about you be a leader and make a Kawhi thread. Oh, no? Ok so STFU

TheGreatYacht
04-17-2018, 11:08 PM
Green is probably texting Tony Snell. That's how inaccurate that motherfucker has been for 3 years.

apalisoc_9
04-17-2018, 11:08 PM
Well, you know, our BEST PLAYER is kind of important. And seeing as how there's shit else to talk about, I'd say it's fine. How about you be a leader and make a Kawhi thread. Oh, no? Ok so STFU

:lol

apalisoc_9
04-17-2018, 11:09 PM
Green is probably texting Tony Snell. That's how inaccurate that motherfucker has been for 3 years.

:lmao

Slippy
04-17-2018, 11:10 PM
Ya i read this article thie morning. Some usefull info in this article. 19mill to sit, rehab & jetset but cant communicate jack to the people paying him.

baseline bum
04-17-2018, 11:11 PM
Are they just relaying the quote Sam Amick got from Gasol that they haven't seen Leonard for weeks?

Hoops Czar
04-17-2018, 11:12 PM
How about posting a link to the article or should we just take your word for it?

Spur|n|Austin
04-17-2018, 11:18 PM

How bout you post a link or credible source besides bleacher report or STFU?

TimDunkem
04-17-2018, 11:27 PM

Damn :lmao

NASpurs
04-17-2018, 11:27 PM
How bout you post a link or credible source besides bleacher report or STFU?

I'm guessing it's this one?

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/ailene-voisin/article209146934.html

This is the person that wrote it:

http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/v2pp3i/picture2753887/alternates/FREE_1140/ailene_voisin.png

baseline bum
04-17-2018, 11:29 PM
I'm guessing it's this one?

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/ailene-voisin/article209146934.html

This is the person that wrote it:

http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/v2pp3i/picture2753887/alternates/FREE_1140/ailene_voisin.png

That dude looks like a woman.

NASpurs
04-17-2018, 11:30 PM

Looks like something the 80s threw up.

KDKSpurs24
04-17-2018, 11:32 PM
Are they just relaying the quote Sam Amick got from Gasol that they haven't seen Leonard for weeks?
That’s what I thought. Because some people take things out of context and run with it.

SpursforSix
04-17-2018, 11:32 PM

Hugh Grant?

lefty
04-17-2018, 11:41 PM
Relax

He is just playing Fortnite

Slippy
04-17-2018, 11:48 PM
Ok the tidbit about not communicating with the FO at times for weeks seems to have been edited out.

spurs10
04-18-2018, 12:06 AM
Let’s see how many Kawhi threads we can start before the end of the week. :lol

"Kawhi Has Fallen In Love With NYC Pizza And Won't Leave"

"They just know how to do it." mumbled Kawhi when asked what makes NYC pizza so special. "It's the sauce, the cheese.....y'know, everything." When a reporter asked if Kawhi liked tacos and Mexican food he said, "Yeah sure it's alright, but pie.....it's really good....y'know?" When asked how his rehab was going he added "It was going great, but they want me to sit behind the bench and watch the guys get whooped a couple more times...then I can get back to it...y'know?"

J_Paco
04-18-2018, 12:15 AM

"Kawhi Has Fallen In Love With NYC Pizza And Won't Leave"

"They just know how to do it." mumbled Kawhi when asked what makes NYC pizza so special. "It's the sauce, the cheese.....y'know, everything." When a reporter asked if Kawhi liked tacos and Mexican food he said, "Yeah sure it's alright, but pie.....it's really good....y'know?" When asked how his rehab was going he added "It was going great, but they want me to sit behind the bench and watch the guys get whooped a couple more times...then I can get back to it...y'know?"

:lmao:lmao:lmao

TE
04-18-2018, 12:23 AM
If true, then honestly fuck that faggot :lol

raybies
04-18-2018, 12:29 AM
i tried to clear up the clutter... guess it wasn't official enough.. i even put stars smh

LakerHater
04-18-2018, 12:36 AM
if it means dumpin pop to keep our best player, I'D DO IT!

Robz4000
04-18-2018, 01:03 AM

As much as I hate the way Pop has coached and managed this team the past few years you can't do him dirty like that. He has given a lot to this franchise over the years.

davidbowie
04-18-2018, 01:04 AM
Has this been the worst spurs season ever?

hombre
04-18-2018, 01:24 AM

Not by far.

Chillen
04-18-2018, 01:39 AM
As much as I hate the way Pop has coached and managed this team the past few years you can't do him dirty like that. He has given a lot to this franchise over the years.

I agree but if your star player doesn't want him here that's different. Pop should be able to ride into the sunset when he pleases but it's up to RC and Spurs ownership and my gut tells me they will not allow a player to dictate if coach stays or goes.

Robz4000
04-18-2018, 01:48 AM
I agree but if your star player doesn't want him here that's different. Pop should be able to ride into the sunset when he pleases but it's up to RC and Spurs ownership and my gut tells me they will not allow a player to dictate if coach stays or goes.

Sure, if Kawhi handled it professionally and just made it known behind the scenes I'd be in agreement. The way he's handled things this season is completely different, however; the Spurs would be setting an awful precident if they caved to Kawhi.

davidbowie
04-18-2018, 02:39 AM
howard stern out here spreading false rumors SMH

ceds
04-18-2018, 03:04 AM

offset formation
04-18-2018, 03:08 AM

Prolly cause it is a woman, maybe.

Slippy
04-18-2018, 04:47 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2771116-kawhi-leonard-reportedly-goes-weeks-without-responding-to-spurs-calls-texts

bleacher report confirmation of not responding for weeks.

One would think he would feel a little guilty about not responding for weeks. Like a 20million paycheck

duncan2k5
04-18-2018, 06:10 AM
Clearly fake news and speculation... Lmfao! They even deleted the part about ignoring them for weeks... These other teams want Kawhi to leave so bad... I think part of it is they want Kawhi, and the other part is everyone likes to see the fall of Greatness... And spurs been so great for so long, a lot of ppl are itching to see us fall

r0drig0lac
04-18-2018, 06:23 AM

https://m.popkey.co/5e958d/J6D4E.gif

TheDoctor
04-18-2018, 06:32 AM
:lmao

hater
04-18-2018, 06:34 AM
Clearly fake news and speculation... Lmfao! They even deleted the part about ignoring them for weeks... These other teams want Kawhi to leave so bad... I think part of it is they want Kawhi, and the other part is everyone likes to see the fall of Greatness... And spurs been so great for so long, a lot of ppl are itching to see us fall

Jesus what a meltdown

BillMc
04-18-2018, 07:30 AM

Dumping a HOF coach for a disgruntled player didn't work so well for the Jazz.

Seventyniner
04-18-2018, 07:31 AM

Worst full season in the Pop era imo. But there were much leaner times before that.

dbestpro
04-18-2018, 08:45 AM
In the NFL or MLB, the commissioner would have gotten involved by now for the good of the league.

sammy
04-18-2018, 08:47 AM

Hell No! If anyone is going it's the Mummy Leonard!

dbestpro
04-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Dumping a HOF coach for a disgruntled player didn't work so well for the Jazz.

The Suns are trying to get coach Bud from Atalanta. Dump Pop who will be a HOF coach for what he has done for coach Bud who will be a HOF coach for what he is about to do.

Clipper Nation
04-18-2018, 08:57 AM
In the NFL or MLB, the commissioner would have gotten involved by now for the good of the league.
NHL players (i.e. Ken Dryden, Alexei Yashin) have had season-long holdouts before and the league never stepped in. Similarly, the NFL didn't step in when John Riggins, Bo Jackson or Sean Gilbert held out for a full year.