PDA

View Full Version : "I'm a huge Pop fan. I love Pop." - LeBron

UNT Eagles 2016
04-19-2018, 06:34 AM
Per his postgame remarks.

r0drig0lac
04-19-2018, 06:40 AM
Lebron is the biggest Pop fan among all the players in the league, this was never a secret for anyone (although I do not know if it would be enough to make him play in SA)

Dverde
04-19-2018, 08:56 AM
They all love him in theory, but he doesn’t want Pop yelling at him. He ain’t coming.

cutewizard
04-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Lebron Przingis and Lamarcus

Best frontline in the known universe......

cd98
04-19-2018, 09:43 AM
Those games are emotional. So when he walks off the court and is asked that kind of question, it's not surprising that he gets caught up in more emotion. But that has nothing to do with wanting to play in S.A. He'd have cried if Spolstra's wife died, but that doesn't mean he'd want to go to the Heat.

Besides, the Spurs are a mess right now and he's not going somewhere that doesn't give him a strong chance to win a title. I could see him going to 76ers.

Play Boban
04-19-2018, 10:04 AM
They all love him in theory, but he doesn’t want Pop yelling at him. He ain’t coming.
Truth bomb.

John B
04-19-2018, 11:36 AM
Those games are emotional. So when he walks off the court and is asked that kind of question, it's not surprising that he gets caught up in more emotion. But that has nothing to do with wanting to play in S.A. He'd have cried if Spolstra's wife died, but that doesn't mean he'd want to go to the Heat.

Besides, the Spurs are a mess right now and he's not going somewhere that doesn't give him a strong chance to win a title. I could see him going to 76ers.

LMA, LeBron, Kawhi, his boys Green and Murray. Gay coming from the bench. And who knows other FA would come because of that lineup? Being coached by beloved Pops in a the best organization who will rest him? Spurs have a very good chance of landing LeBron. Dynasty in the making.

exstatic
04-19-2018, 11:40 AM
LMA, LeBron, Kawhi, his boys Green and Murray. Gay coming from the bench. And who knows other FA would come because of that lineup? Being coached by beloved Pops in a the best organization who will rest him? Spurs have a very good chance of landing LeBron. Dynasty in the making.

Kawhi won't be here next year. LeBron is a long shot, at best.

I'm beginning to wonder if Manu and Tony's reactions to Kawhi were affected by Erin P's condition, that they felt like Kawhi has checked out of the family, or maybe never was in it in the first place.

ivanfromwestwood
04-19-2018, 01:28 PM

LA has been with us 3 full seasons and I can't remember Pop yelling at him once.

elemento
04-19-2018, 02:24 PM
They all love him in theory just to look cool on TV but the reality is that nobody wants to deal with his military style.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-19-2018, 06:22 PM

The spurs would be automatic contenders if he joins them

with or without kawhi TBH

Like the rockets are contenders when CP3 joined

daslicer
04-19-2018, 06:28 PM
They all love him in theory just to look cool on TV but the reality is that nobody wants to deal with his military style.

I actually agree with this.

Barfunk
04-19-2018, 06:51 PM
We're not getting Lebron.