PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Would you immediately trade or cut a player verified dating a Kardashian?

Fabbs
04-19-2018, 02:50 PM
I would.
This is old, like 8 year old news, but apparently bad GMs like LeBron are still not getting the message.

Fabbs
04-19-2018, 02:52 PM
When he had this going on, what was the purpose of dating the cow in the 1st place?
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a19739497/tristan-thompson-khloe-kardashian-cheating-pregnant/
Tristan Thompson.

lefty20
04-21-2018, 10:33 AM
Don't understand what these guys see in them bitches. Kendall is the only one worth a damn, rest the the hoes are 90% plastic, tbh.

Chris Fall
04-21-2018, 11:25 AM
Can you like... stop making all these shitty threads every time... you know, like anything comes to mind. Not every random thought requires you to start a thread about it. Cut your new threads by like 80% and it should be fine.

You know now what they say. Anything in moderation...

Fabbs
04-21-2018, 11:58 AM
Can you like... stop making all these shitty threads every time... you know, like anything comes to mind. Not every random thought requires you to start a thread about it. Cut your new threads by like 80% and it should be fine.

STFU you thought control moderator wannabe.
Cleveland Cavs in playoffs right now.
Finals contender.
Very close game against scrappy young Indy team.
Tough rebounds are at a premium.
Asshat Tristan Thompsons has allowed his brain to become marshmellow.

It's happening right now.
Keep up.

Fabbs
04-21-2018, 12:00 PM
Don't understand what these guys see in them bitches. Kendall is the only one worth a damn, rest the the hoes are 90% plastic, tbh.
With the absolute best cosmetic surgeries money can buy they still go from natural 5.5's up to 7.0 max.
To the threads point, why is multi millionaire Thompson letting himself get bogged down and most likely destroyed like the rest have?

Get some rebounds, put back a timely shot here and there and maybe take out the Golden Phaggots like in 2016.

spursistan
04-21-2018, 04:45 PM

Dude is farting one shitty, lame thread after the other that nobody is bothering to respond to..:lol

I mean what can I do: here is a pity post :lol..

Fabbs
04-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Well Thompson got his head on straight for Game 7 that's for sure. Excellent game.
Looked like 2016 Thompsan.

Fabbs
04-30-2018, 11:56 AM
Can you like...
Watch Game 7 Porkchop?
Think Thompson made a difference?

Bill_Brasky
04-30-2018, 12:28 PM

$$$

Have a kid with one and you're set tbh.

Also, OP is a faggot, etc

Pavlov
04-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Watch Game 7 Porkchop?
Think Thompson made a difference?But you would've already cut him.

Fabbs
04-30-2018, 02:06 PM
But you would've already cut him.
True.
But you don't know who I replaced him with.

If LeBron gets Thompson turned around enough to contribute to another 'Chip, then wow.

Fabbs
04-30-2018, 02:09 PM
$$$

Have a kid with one and you're set tbh.

Also, OP is superior to me mentally and every way possible.
score your own work ethic.
$$$ Thompson already had.

Pavlov
04-30-2018, 02:16 PM
True.
But you don't know who I replaced him withWho?

Fabbs
04-30-2018, 09:54 PM
Who?
You

Killakobe81
05-30-2018, 03:03 PM
No not immediate cut/trade because you lose a star like Simmons ...
and like Harden, he may drop them and be fine ....

But I would be concerned ...

Raven
06-02-2018, 08:05 AM
nah, i'd go get drunk instead

RsxPiimp
06-02-2018, 08:12 AM
i would fabbs, tbh. clarkson’s career went downhill and d’angelo never recovered after dating kendall

Fabbs
12-11-2018, 10:04 PM

Sad because Thompson seemed to have his game functioning again at 12 pts / 11 boards in only 30 minutes per game.

Can't make this shit up:
The day after headlines read the Cow and he are back *in love*…….
He sprains his foot and is out 2-4 weeks.

MultiTroll
11-04-2020, 02:50 PM

i would fabbs, tbh. clarkson’s career went downhill and d’angelo never recovered after dating kendall
Ben Simmons dropped 50%.

Now we have Booker being infected.

Should Phoenix stage an Intervention?

MultiTroll
03-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Suns and Booker may get off easy this time.
But is this a foreshadow of what is to come?

Suns news: Severity of Devin Booker's knee injury, revealed (clutchpoints.com) (https://clutchpoints.com/suns-news-severity-of-devin-bookers-knee-injury-revealed/)

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2021/03/05/PPHX/9a1a3fb7-1221-4637-87f0-8db21e6d0164-USATSI_15672753.jpg?width=660&height=457&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

MultiTroll
03-09-2021, 01:02 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/25/16/10267694-6743563-image-a-25_1551112550969.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/25/16/10267724-6743563-I_like_the_game_Caitlyn_knows_a_lot_of_basketball_ players_as_his-m-35_1551112966677.jpg

Mark Celibate
03-09-2021, 08:01 PM
the new Madden cover curse apparently tbh

MultiTroll
03-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Suns really have an opportunity to continue the Bubble game and break out.
2 mistakes imo

1. Chrissy Paul. Ya he's regular season Chrissy now but should we plan on another choke in the playoffs.
2. Kardashian. Seriously. I'd work with Booker on finding real women.

MultiTroll
06-21-2021, 01:53 PM
Verdict already in, nonetheless need more evidence?

Ben Simmons brain status and playoff performance reaching a crescendo in Game 7 vs ATL:

Ben Simmons Says He Misses Kendall Jenner Even After She Cheated on Him 7 Times and Left Him For Devin Booker | BlackSportsOnline (https://blacksportsonline.com/2020/11/ben-simmons-misses-kendall-jenner-even-after-she-cheated-on-him-7-times-and-left-him-for-devin-booker/)

Booker. All seems well now. Let's see what develops.

DMC
06-21-2021, 02:17 PM
How many NBA players are these succubae going to derail?

MultiTroll
07-28-2021, 02:31 PM

Simmons an obvious curse victim?

Booker. Made the Finals and had a couple kick ass games.....or looked like he was mentally checking out in a 4 game backdoor sweep?
Kardashian related or coincidence?

FrostKing
07-28-2021, 02:56 PM
American pop culture is toxic. It populates and derails people's everyday lives. Being away for 6 weeks reinforced my past beliefs on the subject. Overseas I am more focused, I get more done and I am less hateful (for all things & matters). I am preoccupied with my own life and those whom I interact with regularly.

For example there is only 1 major sport that people watch. Imagine all that extra free time. Popular music is less prevalent which can lead to boredom but you also don't get caught up in their drama. And especially true with day time/social media stars. Which brings me back to the Kardashians. These are extremely fragile, insecure and yes petty women. I do believe it rubs off on their partner. How could it not when daily conversations revolve around their rather dim perspective of life around them.

Mark Celibate
07-28-2021, 07:22 PM
Simmons an obvious curse victim?

Booker. Made the Finals and had a couple kick ass games.....or looked like he was mentally checking out in a 4 game backdoor sweep?
Kardashian related or coincidence?

Simmons definitely, Booker is kind of a stretch imo...if he starts sucking next year then i think there's a correlation. i am an expert on these topics after all tbh imho

MultiTroll
07-28-2021, 08:22 PM

Simmons definitely, Booker is kind of a stretch imo...if he starts sucking next year then i think there's a correlation. i am an expert on these topics after all tbh imho
RsxPiimp i meant to get you in above. Moving fwd......

Mark Celibate has the Kendal version of the sKKanks got a history with pro sports brothas beyond Clarkson and D'angelo? I thought one of the Balls took a ride on her.

MultiTroll
09-25-2023, 02:31 PM
NFL Baltimore Ravens.

Odell Beckam Jr injured and out for the Ravens.
Now it's revealed he is and has been dating Kim.

I would have never signed this attention whore asshat but what's done is done.
Was dating Skank Kim a contributor to his injury? Meh hard to say to what extent unless you hang with them, but i would not discount a small or large part of his mentally checking out being a factor. He does have an extensive injury history so there's that.

Question is now do you cut him. Baltimore in serious WR deficit so I don't think you can.
OTOH the cancer these bitches cause, wow.

Mark in retrospect and presently it's been a year and a half, Booker allowed himself to be F'd up?
On the one had he made the Finals while sinking her. OTOH it was a blown 2-0 lead and appears he has only gone downhill since.

TD 21
09-25-2023, 03:18 PM
Was dating Skank Kim a contributor to his injury?

Funny how the one who primarily dates black guys is a "skank" and the one (Swift) who exclusively dates white guys is America's sweetheart.

MultiTroll
09-27-2023, 10:21 AM
Funny how the one who primarily dates black guys is a "skank" and the one (Swift) who exclusively dates white guys is America's sweetheart.
Interesting take.

Are you standing up for Kims virtue?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
09-27-2023, 11:15 PM

Jonah Hill is America's sweetheart, jefe

Thread
09-27-2023, 11:16 PM

I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with either one.