PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones backtracks, says Sandy Hook happened

Pages : [1] 2

monosylab1k
04-19-2018, 05:56 PM
http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-backtracking-now-says-sandy-hook-shooting-did-happen

Oh, you mean the second these assholes need to stand up for their comvictions and put their money where their mouth is, they’ll tuck their tail between their legs like some pussies? Shocking!

boutons_deux
04-19-2018, 07:21 PM
If they can keep the suit going, I bet they won't let obese, dickless Jones run away. The damage, over many years, is done.

DisAsTerBot
04-20-2018, 09:02 AM
Poor chucho tbh

Brazil
04-20-2018, 09:45 AM
what an asshole tbh

Chucho
04-20-2018, 10:07 AM
Poor chucho tbh

Neat. I'm important to you.

rjv
04-20-2018, 10:11 AM
his disciples will not turn their attention to proving the earth is flat.

hater
04-20-2018, 11:11 AM
:lmao alex jones living rent free

RandomGuy
04-20-2018, 11:30 AM
http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-backtracking-now-says-sandy-hook-shooting-did-happen

Oh, you mean the second these assholes need to stand up for their comvictions and put their money where their mouth is, they’ll tuck their tail between their legs like some pussies? Shocking!

Fuck him. Hard.

I hope someday he gets in a Federal Pound You in the Ass Prison.

RandomGuy
04-20-2018, 11:31 AM

Translation:

"Please don't make fun of Alex. :cry "

Monostradamus
04-20-2018, 12:08 PM

:lmao believing the Gorilla Channel story

DMX7
12-31-2019, 11:48 AM
A Texas judge has ordered the Infowars founder Alex Jones to pay $100,000 in legal fees in a defamation case brought against him by the father of a Sandy Hook school shooting victim, the latest court setback for the conspiracy theorist.

Mr. Jones has used his platform to spread the false narrative that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax or “false flag,” an event staged by the government as part of an effort to confiscate Americans’ firearms, and that the parents of the children killed were “crisis actors.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/31/us/Alex-Jones-sandy-hook.html

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 03:37 PM
so he said he didn't believe or what? having an opinion constitutes a $100k judgement? that seems quite ridiculous... are we now going to fine all the lying ass bullshitting libs here for their make believe crap too?

DMC
01-02-2020, 03:44 PM
If you want to go after shooting victims, don't pick children. Fuck Alex Jones that fat piece of shit.

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 03:57 PM
If you want to go after shooting victims, don't pick children. Fuck Alex Jones that fat piece of shit.

so because kids were shot you can't question the incident? how ridiculous...

RandomGuy
01-02-2020, 04:05 PM

Fully agreed.

boutons_deux
01-02-2020, 04:06 PM
$100K is nothing.

AJ's net worth is many $Ms.

AJ proves that paranoid, conspiratorial right-wing hate media is lucrative, just like Christianity is, suckering in 10Ms of ignorant, gullible fucks and their $$$

ChumpDumper
01-02-2020, 04:07 PM
:lmao kori thinks Sandy Hook was a false flag attack

RandomGuy
01-02-2020, 04:09 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/31/us/Alex-Jones-sandy-hook.html

Yeah.

Listened to the two hour deposition by the plaintiff's counsel. Jones repeatedly admitted to not providing everything and providing things in a half-assed way when he was asked for things in the discovery phase, hence the ruling here to cover the costs for the plaintiff's lawyers due to his shitty responses.

His half-ass responses to the lawyers discovery were what you might expect from Jones. Poorly managed and computer illiterate, he had to depend on the idiots that work for him. That didn't work out too well. He doesn't care about the truth, and that came out loud and clear.

If you haven't listened it is pure joy listening to him squirm. Found on youtube, referenced by the date (nov 31st if memory serves)

Found it (holy shit 3 hrs... ) Nov 26, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnPDSHZR6c

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Yeah.

Listened to the two hour deposition by the plaintiff's counsel. Jones repeatedly admitted to not providing everything and providing things in a half-assed way when he was asked for things in the discovery phase, hence the ruling here to cover the costs for the plaintiff's lawyers due to his shitty responses.

His half-ass responses to the lawyers discovery were what you might expect from Jones. Poorly managed and computer illiterate, he had to depend on the idiots that work for him. That didn't work out too well. He doesn't care about the truth, and that came out loud and clear.

If you haven't listened it is pure joy listening to him squirm. Found on youtube, referenced by the date (nov 31st if memory serves)

funny because i watched the exact same depo and the lawyer giving the depo was cutting/splicing/etc video from 4 hr long videos and pushing them at AJ as if context doesn't matter. then he goes on to yell at AJ's lawyer when questioned.

it's quite the contrary to what you've claimed but whatever.

RandomGuy
01-02-2020, 04:22 PM
:lmao kori thinks Sandy Hook was a false flag attack

Holy fuck really? a sandy hook truther?

That is some seriously stupid shit that even Cosmored won't touch. When Mr. Faked Moon Landings runs away from a conspiracy theory... :rollin

RandomGuy
01-02-2020, 04:26 PM

if you listen to the deposition there are two things that Jones absolutely does not do:

1) accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy or lie
2) show any remorse for the pain and suffering he causes

He is beyond a piece of shit.

RandomGuy
01-02-2020, 04:31 PM
funny because i watched the exact same depo and the lawyer giving the depo was cutting/splicing/etc video from 4 hr long videos and pushing them at AJ as if context doesn't matter. then he goes on to yell at AJ's lawyer when questioned.

Hit "view post" to see for myself.

1) Bullshit you watched a 3 hour deposition.
2) The judges finding of fact for the plaintiffs backs up what I said:

He admitted repeatedly to not providing what he was supposed to, mostly through really sloppy responses. The plaintiffs lawyer made his case and proved that as a FACT.

You can have all the "nuh-uh" opinion about whether he admitted it or not you want. The judge says otherwise.

TheGreatYacht
01-02-2020, 04:34 PM

I knew you were a closet Alex Jones fanatic. How do you feel knowing that you listen to controlled opposition? A Zionist shill?

Blake
01-02-2020, 04:42 PM
so he said he didn't believe or what? having an opinion constitutes a $100k judgement? that seems quite ridiculous... are we now going to fine all the lying ass bullshitting libs here for their make believe crap too?

SHIELDS UP

DMC
01-02-2020, 04:47 PM
if you listen to the deposition there are two things that Jones absolutely does not do:

1) accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy or lie
2) show any remorse for the pain and suffering he causes

He is beyond a piece of shit.

I refuse to listen to Alex Jones for any reason. Didn't like him when he was in Austin, don't like him now. I've always known he's a fraud, targeting the end of times nutjobs back when he was hocking Heritage Firearms and that doomsday new world order bullshit rations supply store.

Spurminator
01-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Imagine ever voting for a guy that this asshole promotes.

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 05:58 PM
1) Bullshit you watched a 3 hour deposition.

because you say so.... :lmao

I knew you were a closet Alex Jones fanatic. How do you feel knowing that you listen to controlled opposition? A Zionist shill?

because i watch depos and enjoy doing so? says more about a dude like yourself that actually posts infowars videos here and screams your head off about the zionists. you're a pussy TGY and that's all there is to it.

SHIELDS UP

lmao ass up is your ex's motto but not when it comes to you cuckold :tu

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 05:59 PM
btw RandomGuy if i didn't watch that depo then how do you suppose i knew how both lawyer's were acting during that depo? you sure aren't as smart as you'd like us all to believe you are and that goes for all the other hacks here on ST too.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2020, 06:04 PM
:lmao konspiracy kori trying to act like Jones didn't get his ass handed to him in court.

RandomGuy
01-02-2020, 06:50 PM
btw RandomGuy if i didn't watch that depo then how do you suppose i knew how both lawyer's were acting during that depo? you sure aren't as smart as you'd like us all to believe you are and that goes for all the other hacks here on ST too.

You watched some excerpts.

If they took your brain and shoved it up a fleas ass it would be like throwing a pea into a boxcar.

DMC
01-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Imagine ever voting for a guy that this asshole promotes.
n 2008, Farrakhan publicly criticized the United States and supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America.

During the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries, Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

You cannot judge someone by who supports them, especially if that support isn't solicited.

Jones is on par with Michael Moore. Both fat pieces of shit.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Therefore, we shouldn't judge Trump because David Duke and and other assorted white power figures like him.

It was unsolicited.

DMC
01-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Therefore, we shouldn't judge Trump because David Duke and and other assorted white power figures like him.

It was unsolicited.

What are you saying exactly? I'm sure I'll find out in the follow up posts.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 07:05 PM
just because a nutjob like alex jones or louis farrakhan supports you, that doesnt disqualify you.

but when theres a bigger group, like a whole faction of white nationalists who support you, it does raise questions about what your campaign messaging is which has drawn that ardent support. raises questions... isn't dispositive on its own.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 07:14 PM
What are you saying exactly? I'm sure I'll find out in the follow up posts.
sr21 got it. Are you dense?

DMC
01-02-2020, 07:18 PM
sr21 got it. Are you dense?

Around here it's hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

DMC
01-02-2020, 07:21 PM
just because a nutjob like alex jones or louis farrakhan supports you, that doesnt disqualify you.

but when theres a bigger group, like a whole faction of white nationalists who support you, it does raise questions about what your campaign messaging is which has drawn that ardent support. raises questions... isn't dispositive on its own.

I consider the Nation of Islam to be a pretty big group.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Around here it's hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic.Boo hoo

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 07:34 PM
does the nation of islam, at large, support trump?

Blake
01-02-2020, 07:54 PM

Did someone ask you about the nation of Islam?

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 08:08 PM
You watched some excerpts.

If they took your brain and shoved it up a fleas ass it would be like throwing a pea into a boxcar.

no, i watched all 3 hrs of that depo no matter how hard you cry about it. :cry

koriwhat
01-02-2020, 08:09 PM

It was unsolicited.

well DD liked hillary and hillary loved her some white power Byrd so now what?

DMC
01-02-2020, 08:24 PM
does the nation of islam, at large, support trump?

The leader doesn't support Trump. The NOI did support Obama. I didn't care. Even the best dog can have a tick.

About Obama

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have vigorously supported Obama, even when Obama's campaign tried to distance itself from the 75-year-old Farrakhan. After the minister spoke highly of Obama last year at a convention in Chicago, Obama's campaign released a statement condemning some of Farrakhan's past statements that many have considered offensive.

About Trump

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for refusing donations from Jewish groups.

Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money,'” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”

Despite his commendation for the billionaire businessman, Farrakhan did not endorse him. “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”

The perceived enemy of my enemy is my friend. That doesn't make me his friend.

From CNN

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump, facing mounting pressure from Republicans and Democrats alike, did what he declined to do over the weekend during an event at the White House on Monday when he directly condemned white supremacists and neo-Nazis in a brief statement to reporters.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 08:31 PM
The leader doesn't support Trump. The NOI did support Obama. I didn't care. Even the best dog can have a tick.

About Obama

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have vigorously supported Obama, even when Obama's campaign tried to distance itself from the 75-year-old Farrakhan. After the minister spoke highly of Obama last year at a convention in Chicago, Obama's campaign released a statement condemning some of Farrakhan's past statements that many have considered offensive.

About Trump

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for refusing donations from Jewish groups.

Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money,'” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”

Despite his commendation for the billionaire businessman, Farrakhan did not endorse him. “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”

The perceived enemy of my enemy is my friend. That doesn't make me his friend.

From CNN

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump, facing mounting pressure from Republicans and Democrats alike, did what he declined to do over the weekend during an event at the White House on Monday when he directly condemned white supremacists and neo-Nazis in a brief statement to reporters.
like i said, having that kind of group strongly supporting you should raise questions, but isn't on its own dispositive.

why would the nation of islam overwhelmingly support obama? their organization's stated goal is to improve the conditions of african americans in the U.S.

why would white nationalists overwhelmingly support trump?

pgardn
01-02-2020, 08:34 PM

Of course it’s that simple.

Jones rallies his followers who then give this family death threats, harass them after their child has been shot dead because the family does not go for the false flag bull shit?

Idiot needs to be punched in the mouth so his jaws don’t work instead of fined.
And maybe his fingers need to be crushed in a vice so he can’t type.

Bunch of fckn idiots.

DMC
01-02-2020, 08:46 PM
like i said, having that kind of group strongly supporting you should raise questions, but isn't on its own dispositive.

why would the nation of islam overwhelmingly support obama? their organization's stated goal is to improve the conditions of african americans in the U.S.

why would white nationalists overwhelmingly support trump?

So you attribute to the NOI something as benign as improving conditions for African Americans, vs the Antisemitism they are noted for?

Ok

So White Nationalist want to make America great again. Hey another benign, nebulous cause.

Both groups are separatists, both nationalists. Both racists. If you think promoting racism, nationalism and separatism is improving the conditions of African Americans in the US, then you shouldn't have any issue accepting the same for improving the conditions for whites in the US.

Two hate groups, each needing someone to turn to because hate groups are marginalized.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 08:49 PM
So you attribute to the NOI something as benign as improving conditions for African Americans, vs the Antisemitism they are noted for?

Ok
i didnt say that. but thats their primary stated goal. i dont see any part of obama's campaign messaging or persona that would appeal to anti-semitic crowds. i can see why a pro-african american crowd would support him, though. i dont see other anti-semites like david duke or TheGreatYacht supporting obama.

their support for him raises the question of why they did so, but there's a pretty good explanation for why the nation of islam would support a black candidate even if he didnt appeal to their rampant anti-semitic side

So White Nationalist want to make America great again. Hey another benign, nebulous cause.

Both groups are separatists, both nationalists. Both racists. If you think promoting racism, nationalism and separatism is improving the conditions of African Americans in the US, then you shouldn't have any issue accept the same for improving the conditions for whites in the US.

Two hate groups, each needing someone to turn to because hate groups are marginalized.
thats not the extent of their stated mission goals, to say the least

Spurminator
01-02-2020, 08:54 PM
n 2008, Farrakhan publicly criticized the United States and supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America.

During the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries, Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

You cannot judge someone by who supports them, especially if that support isn't solicited.

Jones is on par with Michael Moore. Both fat pieces of shit.

Donald Trump solicited Alex Jones and his followers for votes.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2020, 08:57 PM
Stonewall and personal posts incoming.

Spurminator
01-02-2020, 08:58 PM
And lol comparing Alex Jones to Michael Moore. Not even the same ballpark. Moore is the John Stossell of the Left at worst, nowhere near to 911-truther false flags fake moonlanding types.

DMC
01-02-2020, 08:58 PM

You and Winehole need to get together, hash this out.

Spurminator
01-02-2020, 09:01 PM

Why, does Winehole's failure to immediately recollect Trump's appearance on Alex Jones' show make you less wrong?

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:02 PM
You and Winehole need to get together, hash this out.Nothing to hash out, tbh. Maybe you should take the wax out of your ears. Trump cultivates conspiratard and racist creeps.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:04 PM
And lol comparing Alex Jones to Michael Moore. Not even the same ballpark. Moore is the John Stossell of the Left at worst, nowhere near to 911-truther false flags fake moonlanding types.

Fahrenheit/911 is the left's version of some Alex Jones tripe. At best he's Ann Coulter of the left.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Nothing to hash out, tbh. Maybe you should take the wax out of your ears. Trump cultivates conspiratard and racist creeps.

It was unsolicited.

Oh OK Winehole you weird motherfucker :lol

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:08 PM
Why, does Winehole's failure to immediately recollect Trump's appearance on Alex Jones' show make you less wrong?

Wrong about what? He made the statement, not me.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:10 PM
:lol holy shit the entire faggot crew descended like the ST Avengers...... "there's an active thread, one of our crew is pinned down... everyone, to the ship!"

You guys cannot make a point without needing 3 or 4 other people to come in and create distractions.

:lol

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:12 PM
i didnt say that. but thats their primary stated goal. i dont see any part of obama's campaign messaging or persona that would appeal to anti-semitic crowds. i can see why a pro-african american crowd would support him, though. i dont see other anti-semites like david duke or TheGreatYacht supporting obama.

their support for him raises the question of why they did so, but there's a pretty good explanation for why the nation of islam would support a black candidate even if he didnt appeal to their rampant anti-semitic side

thats not the extent of their stated mission goals, to say the least

Nationalist, racist, separatist. All goals that are easily understood. Of course the NOI is there to promote harmony in black communities. It's a shame they are listed as a hate group.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Nationalist, racist, separatist. All goals that are easily understood. Of course the NOI is there to promote harmony in black communities. It's a shame they are listed as a hate group.
why is it a shame. they have some awfully anti-semitic tendencies. is there any particular reason obama would be a lightningrod for that? i dont see any.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Oh OK Winehole you weird motherfucker :lolThat irony would be lost on you of all people is amusing.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:19 PM
:lol holy shit the entire faggot crew descended like the ST Avengers...... "there's an active thread, one of our crew is pinned down... everyone, to the ship!"

You guys cannot make a point without needing 3 or 4 other people to come in and create distractions.

:lolNo coordinated agenda, tbh, you're just an asshole.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:22 PM
why is it a shame. they have some awfully anti-semitic tendencies. is there any particular reason obama would be a lightningrod for that? i dont see any.

You think Trump is a white supremacist?

The NewYorker said it well:

"Does Donald Trump know anything about this? Unlikely. He is an insult machine, not a policy wonk. He may know, on some level, that the nonsense he speaks and tweets is nonsense, but that doesn’t mean he actually knows anything else about the world. He has gut instincts for pleasing members of a fact-averse crowd—for speaking what’s on their minds. He seems to be a narcissist of bottomless insecurity and need. "

The fringe groups don't want to be left behind. You get a man like Trump who looks for ratings and doesn't know politics, he's going to appeal to a lot of odd groups. This is especially true if he give any of them any mention.

Obama condemned statements by the NOI. Trump condemned white supremacists. Obama was certainly a better politician, but he still rubbed elbows with a hate group. I didn't fault him. But it doesn't matter why they associated with him. Based on what Spurminator said, why would you vote for someone who was supported by someone like that?

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:23 PM
No coordinated agenda, tbh, you're just an asshole.

So that makes you what, a turd?

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:26 PM
That irony would be lost on you of all people is amusing.

It must have been lost on Spurminator too, because he was excusing you for not knowing.

Pick a lane.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 09:32 PM
You think Trump is a white supremacist?

The NewYorker said it well:

"Does Donald Trump know anything about this? Unlikely. He is an insult machine, not a policy wonk. He may know, on some level, that the nonsense he speaks and tweets is nonsense, but that doesn’t mean he actually knows anything else about the world. He has gut instincts for pleasing members of a fact-averse crowd—for speaking what’s on their minds. He seems to be a narcissist of bottomless insecurity and need. "

The fringe groups don't want to be left behind. You get a man like Trump who looks for ratings and doesn't know politics, he's going to appeal to a lot of odd groups. This is especially true if he give any of them any mention.

Obama condemned statements by the NOI. Trump condemned white supremacists. Obama was certainly a better politician, but he still rubbed elbows with a hate group. I didn't fault him. But it doesn't matter why they associated with him. Based on what Spurminator said, why would you vote for someone who was supported by someone like that?
i disagree with that sentiment

i think trump says a lot more things which stroke the flames of white supremacists than barry ever did for anti-semites

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:37 PM
So that makes you what, a turd?You didn't give birth to me, so I would say no.

Your mileage may vary.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:40 PM

i think trump says a lot more things which stroke the flames of white supremacists than barry ever did for anti-semites

Hate groups are hate groups. It doesn't matter why the hate group chooses the candidate. It matters why the candidate accepts. Obama interjecting pre-trial about a shooting in Florida "could have been my son". Making comments about an arrest of a professor. Obama was more of a statesman, not nearly the troll, but he wasn't without his race baiting and picking sides. Trump is looking for ratings. He doesn't really care how he gets them. It's why I couldn't vote for him, I think he's a tool.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:41 PM

i think trump says a lot more things which stroke the flames of white supremacists than barry ever did for anti-semitesStandard deflection: Trump is too dumb to know what he's saying, or what he's doing.

It's understandable this defense sometimes works in court, for it to be a routine defense for POTUS-- one that is widely accepted and repeated -- is more or less horrifying.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Standard deflection: Trump is too dumb to know what he's saying, or what he's doing.

It's understandable this defense sometimes works in court, for it to be a routine defense for POTUS-- one that is widely accepted and repeated -- is more or less horrifying.

Worked for Reagan.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:44 PM
Worked for Reagan.Political expedience is God. Fuck everything else.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Hate groups are hate groups.
and strawmen are strawmen.

i didnt say one was a hate group and one isnt. but NOI's main stated goal is the improvement of conditions of african americans. that in and of itself isn't a hateful goal. that doesnt mean that the group doesnt also engage in anti-semitic rhetoric. they absolutely do. and barry was correct in condemning farrakhan.

but my point wasnt saying one group is better or worse than the other. i said you have to look at what actions barry took which would have attracted that group and compare them to actions trump took to attract the white nationalist group. thats a very different analysis than asking "which group is more hateful" but you somehow have dragged it back to that.

Obama interjecting pre-trial about a shooting in Florida "could have been my son". Making comments about an arrest of a professor. Obama was more of a statesman, not nearly the troll, but he wasn't without his race baiting and picking sides. Trump is looking for ratings. He doesn't really care how he gets them. It's why I couldn't vote for him, I think he's a tool.

what does obama saying that trayvon could have been his son have anything to do with the disgusting anti-semitism we see from farrakhan and his followers? none. but you dont see how trumps incessant xenophobic rhetoric and policy would appeal to white nationalists?

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:50 PM
and strawmen are strawmen.

i didnt say one was a hate group and one isnt. but NOI's main stated goal is the improvement of conditions of african americans. that in and of itself isn't a hateful goal. that doesnt mean that the group doesnt also engage in anti-semitic rhetoric. they absolutely do. and barry was correct in condemning farrakhan.

but my point wasnt saying one group is better or worse than the other. i said you have to look at what actions barry took which would have attracted that group and compare them to actions trump took to attract the white nationalist group. thats a very different analysis than asking "which group is more hateful" but you somehow have dragged it back to that.

what does obama saying that trayvon could have been his son have anything to do with the disgusting anti-semitism we see from farrakhan and his followers? none. but you dont see how trumps incessant xenophobic rhetoric and policy would appeal to white nationalists?
What white supremacist group did Trump take photos with? US Congress notwithstanding

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:52 PM
Political expedience is God. Fuck everything else.

Seems to be the mission statement for the democrats. I don't subscribe to ideologue narratives. It is what it is. I am only interested in talking about what is, not what ought to be.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:52 PM
What white supremacist group did Trump take photos with? US Congress notwithstandingThey don't have to be in the same snapshot, silly. Words matter.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 09:53 PM
What white supremacist group did Trump take photos with? US Congress notwithstanding
:lol tbh

none that i'm aware of. i dont think being photographed with somebody is the only way (or most dispositive way) to be affiliated with a person or group. trumpettes love trump and abhor the clintons, but he's been photographed with them. thats not going to convince chris (or any of his supporters) that trump is just like the clintons, for instance.

DMC
01-02-2020, 09:55 PM
They don't have to be in the same snapshot, silly. Words matter.

He condemned them. Both POTUS' were supported by then later condemned extremist hate groups. You are just splitting hairs to differentiate them.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Seems to be the mission statement for the democrats.I doubt Democrats have a monopoly on it.

Small wonder you'd defend senility as being a politically effective defense for Trump, rather than take a side against it.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 09:56 PM
He condemned them. Both POTUS' were supported by then later condemned extremist hate groups. You are just splitting hairs to differentiate them.I don't think so.

"Trump doesn't know what he's saying when he panders to white power, but his disavowals are completely credible."

Right.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 09:57 PM
Seems to be the mission statement for the democrats. I don't subscribe to ideologue narratives.

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:03 PM
:lol tbh

none that i'm aware of. i dont think being photographed with somebody is the only way (or most dispositive way) to be affiliated with a person or group. trumpettes love trump and abhor the clintons, but he's been photographed with them. thats not going to convince chris (or any of his supporters) that trump is just like the clintons, for instance.

Or convince RG that the Clintons are just like Trump.

The leader of NOI was invited to speak at the Congressional Black Caucus. Imagine the leader of a white supremacist group (not named David Duke) invited to speak at a republican convention attended by Trump (Obama was a senator at the time).

Bad optics. This is why the photo was hidden. But I understand that, in order to make an omelette you have to break some eggs. Obama had to attended events to get support. Politicians don't shun support unless the noise is too high so the ROI numbers are bad. For some reason, when Trump didn't condemn a group of people right away, the left screamed about it. They didn't seem to mind their POTUS rubbing elbows with a massive anti-Semite who praised Hitler. Just keep it level.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Or convince RG that the Clintons are just like Trump.

The leader of NOI was invited to speak at the Congressional Black Caucus. Imagine the leader of a white supremacist group (not named David Duke) invited to speak at a republican convention attended by Trump (Obama was a senator at the time).

Bad optics. This is why the photo was hidden. But I understand that, in order to make an omelette you have to break some eggs. Obama had to attended events to get support. Politicians don't shun support unless the noise is too high so the ROI numbers are bad. For some reason, when Trump didn't condemn a group of people right away, the left screamed about it. They didn't seem to mind their POTUS rubbing elbows with a massive anti-Semite who praised Hitler. Just keep it level.
i agree. the dems flirtation with farrakhan is a stain on their image tbh

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:11 PM
i agree. the dems flirtation with farrakhan is a stain on their image tbh

I understood it's difficult (to say the least) for a black man to even get on the ticket. The black community doesn't do a lot of differentiating between the NOI speak and the democratic "help me help you" speak. Both are black people talking about helping black people, and if you shun the NOI, you shun Malcolm X. Some don't know that MLK wasn't part of that and actually warned it was coming. However I feel certain there's been a lot of cross contamination between the pure movement of King and the black nationalists, since King's passing. This is why you see these people in the same photos. It doesn't mean they adhere to the same ideology.

spurraider21
01-02-2020, 10:14 PM
I understood it's difficult (to say the least) for a black man to even get on the ticket. The black community doesn't do a lot of differentiating between the NOI speak and the democratic "help me help you" speak. Both are black people talking about helping black people, and if you shun the NOI, you shun Malcolm X. Some don't know that MLK wasn't part of that and actually warned it was coming. However I feel certain there's been a lot of cross contamination between the pure movement of King and the black nationalists, since King's passing. This is why you see these people in the same photos. It doesn't mean they adhere to the same ideology.
thats why i look to rhetoric/policy more than "who were you caught in a photograph with"... which has been my point all along.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 10:14 PM
The black community doesn't do a lot of differentiating between the NOI speak and the democratic "help me help you" speak. Both are black people talking about helping black people, and if you shun the NOI, you shun Malcolm XI wonder where you gained the expertise to speak on behalf of African-Americans about African-American liberation.

Surely you're aware Malcolm X broke with the NOI at the end of his life, are you not?

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:17 PM
I don't think so.

"Trump doesn't know what he's saying when he panders to white power, but his disavowals are completely credible."

Right.

I will accept that he doesn't know, so his condemnation (not disavowal) is caused by outside pressure. He doesn't really condemn anything because he doesn't understand what he's condeming, but he's too good to ever rub elbows with any white power types. He thinks about himself, no time for other agendas like race or separatism. Those movements consider a group of people. Trump is a capitalist first and foremost, a narcissist capitalist.

On the other hand, Obama knew who the leader of NOI was and what he stood for. He condemned the speech only after he was called out on the support by the NOI. He said he didn't solicit the support, but he was there at the convention with the leader of NOI, as a senator. That would seem like he's soliciting support.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Worked for Reagan.You still thrash Bill Clinton for the pill factory bombing, but when Trump brings us to the brink of war with Iran you'll say, nbd, Clinton did it too.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 10:28 PM
I will accept that he doesn't know, so his condemnation (not disavowal) is caused by outside pressure. He doesn't really condemn anything because he doesn't understand what he's condeming, but he's too good to ever rub elbows with any white power types. He thinks about himself, no time for other agendas like race or separatism. Those movements consider a group of people. Trump is a capitalist first and foremost, a narcissist capitalist.

On the other hand, Obama knew who the leader of NOI was and what he stood for. He condemned the speech only after he was called out on the support by the NOI. He said he didn't solicit the support, but he was there at the convention with the leader of NOI, as a senator. That would seem like he's soliciting support.Like I said, you regard Trump's senility as a defense for his reckless words, rather than a case for his unfitness to be President in the first place, and to be reelected in the second place. You'd rather take up cudgels against critics than a very bad president.

We all see where you are.

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:28 PM
I wonder where you gained the expertise to speak on behalf of African-Americans about African-American liberation.

Surely you're aware Malcolm X broke with the NOI at the end of his life, are you not?

I don't need to be African American to draw that conclusion. I am not speaking on behalf of anyone. So anything I say about Obama is speaking on behalf of African Americans? Can I talk about anyone besides my own gender and race? Do I need your permission?

I am not going to get into a side discussion about Malcolm X.

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:29 PM
You still thrash Bill Clinton for the pill factory bombing, but when Trump brings us to the brink of war with Iran you'll say, nbd, Clinton did it too.
Hyperbole

I thought it was a smooth move by Bill, but the left pretends it didn't happen.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 10:29 PM
I don't need to be African American to draw that conclusion. I am not going to get into a side discussion about Malcolm X.Because you said something factually wrong.

Admit it, you goofed.

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Because you said something factually wrong.

Admit it, you goofed.

What did I say that was factually wrong?

Are you just here to try to ensnare me? This is why I don't have discussions with idiots like you - they always end in some kind of a cat and mouse game and the original thought gets lost in all the bullshit.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 10:32 PM
Hyperbole

I thought it was a smooth move by Bill, but the left pretends it didn't happen.That's false. Clinton was excoriated from the left. Nobody pretends it didn't happen.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 10:36 PM
What did I say that was factually wrong?

Are you just here to try to ensnare me? This is why I don't have discussions with idiots like you - they always end in some kind of a cat and mouse game and the original thought gets lost in all the bullshit.Very simple.

At the end of his life, Malcolm X broke with the NOI. It probably cost him his life.

It's erroneous to say anyine who breaks with the NOI breaks with Malcolm X, because Malcolm X did so himself

DMC
01-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Very simple.

At the end of his life, Malcolm X broke with the NOI. It probably cost him his life.

It's erroneous to say anyine who breaks with the NOI breaks with Malcolm X, because Malcolm X did so himself

Right, and Tony Parker played for Charlotte at the end of his career but his jersey resides in the AT&T Center.

I didn't make the claim you state above. I said that's the narrative. You pick a sentence out of a statement and try to debunk a part of it as if the rest of the statement has no bearing on the meaning. I was giving reasoning.

Spurminator
01-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Fahrenheit/911 is the left's version of some Alex Jones tripe. At best he's Ann Coulter of the left.

Ann Coulter isn't in Alex Jones' league either. You're confusing Jones for an opinion pundit. Neither Coulter nor Moore make money off of wacky conspiracy theories targeted towards the country's dumbest and most gullible people. They just have partisan and sometimes provocative opinions on things that are actually happening.

Spurminator
01-02-2020, 11:23 PM

It's funny how you pretend that this doesn't happen with you when you get into an internet shit flinging war, except it's usually Chris, derp and koriwhat coming to your aid. Makes you think.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 11:28 PM
Hyperbole

I thought it was a smooth move by Bill, but the left pretends it didn't happen.It's the eqiuvalent of Iran assassinating one of the Joint Cheifs., if we had a Joint Chief who was a national hero as well.

The US attacked an Iranian government official. It's reckless as hell.

Winehole23
01-02-2020, 11:29 PM
Right, and Tony Parker played for Charlotte at the end of his career but his jersey resides in the AT&T Center.

I didn't make the claim you state above. I said that's the narrative. You pick a sentence out of a statement and try to debunk a part of it as if the rest of the statement has no bearing on the meaning. I was giving reasoning.
Your broad strokes not only obscure the reality of the situation, they're actively misleading

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:28 AM
I doubt Democrats have a monopoly on it.

Small wonder you'd defend senility as being a politically effective defense for Trump, rather than take a side against it.

I only say what is. I didn't pass any value judgments on it. Besides, I didn't say he was senile. I said he was dumb. Why do I have to keep reminding you of what I said when it's in the fucking quote?

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:29 AM
It's funny how you pretend that this doesn't happen with you when you get into an internet shit flinging war, except it's usually Chris, derp and koriwhat coming to your aid. Makes you think.

Bullshit. I never needed aid to fuck you up, Lambert.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:36 AM
Ann Coulter isn't in Alex Jones' league either. You're confusing Jones for an opinion pundit. Neither Coulter nor Moore make money off of wacky conspiracy theories targeted towards the country's dumbest and most gullible people. They just have partisan and sometimes provocative opinions on things that are actually happening.

Right, Michael Moore doesn't fabricate narrative by creative association. That must be an illusion. That fabrication only works because of confirmation bias, dumb and gullible people. He's a fucking toad just like Jones, he peddles his bullshit to niche audiences, just like Jones. They are, for intents and purposes, about the same. Coulter is another who doesn't believe half of what she peddles. In fact a lot of them don't which is why they can switch sides and networks at the drop of a hat.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:38 AM
It's the eqiuvalent of Iran assassinating one of the Joint Cheifs., if we had a Joint Chief who was a national hero as well.

The US attacked an Iranian government official. It's reckless as hell.

Except Iran isn't the equivalent to the US in firepower or world stature. In fact, we should have hit Iran before either Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. Also, our Joint Chief wouldn't be in another country staging attacks against a superpower.

Reckless my ass, you're a pussy. Get in your basement. Maybe some men with guns will save you.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Except Iran isn't the equivalent to the US in firepower or world stature. In fact, we should have hit Iran before either Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. Also, our Joint Chief wouldn't be in another country staging attacks against a superpower.

Reckless my ass, you're a pussy. Get in your basement. Maybe some men with guns will save you.From what, some guys in mud huts launching nuclear camels?

Pick a lane.

DMC
01-03-2020, 02:20 AM
From what, some guys in mud huts launching nuclear camels?

Pick a lane.

That or your own moral impasse. You could be crushed by a falling metaphor.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 02:29 AM
That or your own moral impasse. You could be crushed by a falling metaphor.You're barely coherent, man.

DMC
01-03-2020, 03:18 AM
You're barely coherent, man.

The most danger you'll be in will be you trying to find a bigger word to say something useless, and you might get a PC virus.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Yes, big words like "coherent", do go on

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 03:26 AM
The most danger you'll be in will be you trying to find a bigger word to say something useless, and you might get a PC virus.It hardly gets more pretentious than the conceit of plain spokenness.

DMC
01-03-2020, 03:30 AM
It hardly gets more pretentious than the conceit of plain spokenness.

Projecting - there's a word for you.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 03:33 AM
Projecting - there's a word for you.Nah, I'm not plain spoken.

You're the one grousing about "all those big words."

Spurminator
01-03-2020, 10:17 AM
Right, Michael Moore doesn't fabricate narrative by creative association. That must be an illusion. That fabrication only works because of confirmation bias, dumb and gullible people. He's a fucking toad just like Jones, he peddles his bullshit to niche audiences, just like Jones. They are, for intents and purposes, about the same. Coulter is another who doesn't believe half of what she peddles. In fact a lot of them don't which is why they can switch sides and networks at the drop of a hat.

Give one example of Michael Moore "fabricating a narrative by creative association" that rises to the level of claiming the government faked the murder of children and used actors as their parents as a part of a plot to take your guns.

Spurminator
01-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Bullshit. I never needed aid to fuck you up, Lambert.

Who said anything about needing help? You're just salty because a few people who disagree with you happened to be online within the same few hours during your 4-day posting marathon.

Splits
01-03-2020, 11:31 AM
:lmao believing the Gorilla Channel story

:lol I forgot about this one, that was pure hater

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 12:58 PM
:cry big words :cry

My take:

The modern "conservative" movement is intellectually bankrupt.

It has little more to offer than vitriol and anti-intellectualism.

This is the kind of shit that proves that point for me, day in, day out.

No policy solutions, just pure emotion.

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:09 PM

Reckless my ass, you're a pussy. Get in your basement. Maybe some men with guns will save you.

You vastly underestimate Iran. You also have little context for who we killed.

It was extremely reckless.

This is a huge escalation.

Donald Trump thinks he is in business, playing hardball. This is not a business negotiation, and he did not improve his bargaining position.

Iran will retaliate. This will increase the support of the Iranian government among its people, and vastly increase support for armed conflict.

We have entered a new phase of brinkmanship with our country led by an unstable narcissist idiot who surrounds himself with yesmen and doesn't read briefings to understand situations. He trusts his own judgement more than the topical experts in the field. At every point Trump has overplayed his hand in every conflict that we find ourselves in.

We are careening towards a full out war, and one we could very well lose.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Give one example of Michael Moore "fabricating a narrative by creative association" that rises to the level of claiming the government faked the murder of children and used actors as their parents as a part of a plot to take your guns.

caveat central

We have established they are both shills and liars for profit. There's no need to have equal effect.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:11 PM
You vastly underestimate Iran. You also have little context for who we killed.

It was extremely reckless.

This is a huge escalation.

Donald Trump thinks he is in business, playing hardball. This is not a business negotiation, and he did not improve his bargaining position.

Iran will retaliate. This will increase the support of the Iranian government among its people, and vastly increase support for armed conflict.

We have entered a new phase of brinkmanship with our country led by an unstable narcissist idiot who surrounds himself with yesmen and doesn't read briefings to understand situations. He trusts his own judgement more than the topical experts in the field. At every point Trump has overplayed his hand in every conflict that we find ourselves in.

We are careening towards a full out war, and one we could very well lose.

You should hope we lose. You could be living under an Iran regime, you should love that vs what we have now. Iran loves freedom of speech.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:12 PM
My take:

Blah blah blah, you're just Boutons lite. Your opinions are well known by now, coward.

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 01:13 PM
You should hope we lose. You could be living under an Iran regime, you should love that vs what we have now. Iran loves freedom of speech.

:tu

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Who said anything about needing help? You're just salty because a few people who disagree with you happened to be online within the same few hours during your 4-day posting marathon.

You do need it though. You need it so bad you created your own sock puppet to back you.

This place is largely just an echo chamber for low information liberals to screech in unison about social injustices. You're one of the main culprits. I'd bet anything you're borderline homosexual.

koriwhat
My take:

Your take eerily sounds like you, the rest of the libs, and the party as a whole. Project much?

RandomGuy

Blah blah blah, you're just Boutons lite. Your opinions are well known by now, coward.

Keep proving my point. :lol

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:17 PM

Start a dozen or so threads that only get a pity post bump. That will solidify your position. Somewhere out there is a liberal website with an article you haven't regurgitated here. Boutons might find it first, chop chop.

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 01:17 PM
You do need it though. You need it so bad you created your own sock puppet to back you.

This place is largely just an echo chamber for low information liberals to screech in unison about social injustices. You're one of the main culprits. I'd bet anything you're borderline homosexual.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Your take eerily sounds like you, the rest of the libs, and the party as a whole. Project much?

You didn't know Congress comes to ST for policy solutions?

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:18 PM

More emotion. (shrugs)

You say that, but what I see is:

"Boutons is bad, let me prove I can't do better"

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:20 PM

Start a dozen or so threads that only get a pity post bump. That will solidify your position. Somewhere out there is a liberal website with an article you haven't regurgitated here. Boutons might find it first, chop chop.

:rollin

Thanks. keep doing it.

DMC
More emotion. (shrugs)

You say that, but what I see is:

"Boutons is bad, let me prove I can't do better"

Wouldn't you love the US under another regime's control though? The innocent Iranians deserve to be in control. The US has far too long been terrorists in the middle east. You should want justice without all this patriotic bullshit.

DMC
It's amusing you think anyone here ever took you seriously.

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Wouldn't you love the US under another regime's control though? The innocent Iranians deserve to be in control. The US has far too long been terrorists in the middle east. You should want justice without all this patriotic bullshit.

No I would not. What was it you were bitching about the other day?

"Don't ask me to defend something I didn't claim".

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:24 PM

:rollin

Thanks. keep doing it.

It's amusing you think anyone here ever took you seriously.

:lmao

You can't help yourself. Just like Spurtacular's cuck tourettes.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:28 PM

US good now

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:36 PM
US good now

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Do you or don't you want to live under Iranian law? Muslims are great people, and Iran is a culture hub for the arts and sciences. Just imagine all the people that would hate America with you.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Do you or don't you want to live under Iranian law? Muslims are great people, and Iran is a culture hub for the arts and sciences. Just imagine all the people that would hate America with you.Good Lord you're such a twat.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 02:37 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1213169096663040000

hater :lol

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Of course it’s that simple.

Jones rallies his followers who then give this family death threats, harass them after their child has been shot dead because the family does not go for the false flag bull shit?

Idiot needs to be punched in the mouth so his jaws don’t work instead of fined.
And maybe his fingers need to be crushed in a vice so he can’t type.

Bunch of fckn idiots.

so you're of the mindset that marilyn manson created satanists and criminals huh? rap music creates gang bangers? etc...

jones, from what i've read, didn't instruct nor tell his followers to harass those parents. there's loons everywhere and they will do as they please regardless of what bs you peddle here.

differing opinions & questioning the narrative are like kryptonite to your being huh?

You didn't know Congress comes to ST for policy solutions?

:lmao :tu

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 03:20 PM
:lol kori's impassioned defense of Alex Jones shouldn't be ignored despite DMC's supernova defense of Trump.

Spurminator
01-03-2020, 03:39 PM
caveat central

We have established they are both shills and liars for profit. There's no need to have equal effect.

Bullshit. There are most definitely levels of lying for profit and political gain. People twist the truth to sell dishwasher detergent, that doesn't make them Dick Cheney.

Spurminator
01-03-2020, 03:47 PM

I've never backed myself up with myself. You're still mad that I got you to admit that I trolled you into looking up my personal information.

What does any of this have to do with your take on Alex Jones? I don't give a shit about a person's sexuality. If I was a homosexual, you'd know it.

This is what happens when you get backed into a corner because your position is so stupid you can't defend it. You change the subject and hurl junior high insults. Then you come back and post for another 6 hours. You must be a tragically lonely person.

DMC
01-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Bullshit. There are most definitely levels of lying for profit and political gain. People twist the truth to sell dishwasher detergent, that doesn't make them Dick Cheney.

You're twisting the truth now to try to sell this load of shit.

DMC
01-03-2020, 04:27 PM
I've never backed myself up with myself. You're still mad that I got you to admit that I trolled you into looking up my personal information.

What does any of this have to do with your take on Alex Jones? I don't give a shit about a person's sexuality. If I was a homosexual, you'd know it.

This is what happens when you get backed into a corner because your position is so stupid you can't defend it. You change the subject and hurl junior high insults. Then you come back and post for another 6 hours. You must be a tragically lonely person.

I don't bet for no reason.

:lol way to kick your own ass

Run now, the big bad Iranians are coming with a UN Resolution

TheGreatYacht
01-05-2020, 07:53 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1213943250169389056

pgardn
01-05-2020, 08:36 PM
so you're of the mindset that marilyn manson created satanists and criminals huh? rap music creates gang bangers? etc...

jones, from what i've read, didn't instruct nor tell his followers to harass those parents. there's loons everywhere and they will do as they please regardless of what bs you peddle here.

differing opinions & questioning the narrative are like kryptonite to your being huh?

:lmao :tu

Fuck that. That a horrible comparison because Jones knew exactly what was happening

Did he ask them to fckin stop harassing those beleaguered parents?
Answer no he did not.
He needs his face punched in.
Period.

pgardn
01-05-2020, 08:37 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1213943250169389056

You put up shit every bit as stupid.

Spurminator
01-05-2020, 08:43 PM

I don't bet for no reason.

:lol way to kick your own ass

Run now, the big bad Iranians are coming with a UN Resolution

What exactly were you going for here? Were you drunk? This is among the most nonsensical replies of your full weekend meltdown, not that anyone could have possibly read them all.

:lol DerpMC.

TheGreatYacht
01-05-2020, 08:47 PM
You put up shit every bit as stupid.

Alex Jones says that muslims run the Federal Reserve. What a fucking retard :lmao

I can't believe koriwhat listens to this dude. No wonder he hates muslims so much :lol

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 08:57 PM

"Don't ask me to defend something I didn't claim".DMC's general MO is to restate other posters in a misleading and/or insulting way. Smuggling in hostile inferences, he attacks his adversary as if his own contrived reiteration of the OP were the OP itself.

pgardn
01-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Alex Jones says that muslims run the Federal Reserve. What a fucking retard :lmao

I can't believe koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) listens to this dude. No wonder he hates muslims so much :lol

Yeah and you fill the other extreme.
The guys you both listen to are apparent nuts.

TheGreatYacht
01-05-2020, 09:15 PM
Yeah and you fill the other extreme.
The guys you both listen to are apparent nuts.

http://vikingalthing.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/jew-fed-22.jpg

DMC
01-05-2020, 09:30 PM

What exactly were you going for here? Were you drunk? This is among the most nonsensical replies of your full weekend meltdown, not that anyone could have possibly read them all.

:lol DerpMC.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269815

koriwhat
01-05-2020, 09:48 PM
Fuck that. That a horrible comparison because Jones knew exactly what was happening

Did he ask them to fckin stop harassing those beleaguered parents?
Answer no he did not.
He needs his face punched in.
Period.

Ask who, anonymous people? :lmao

pgardn
01-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Ask who, anonymous people? :lmao

Maybe the idiots who listen to him?
Ya think?

Or you think he should just ask the people he has had dinner with and has known for 10 years?

koriwhat
01-05-2020, 09:51 PM

I can't believe koriwhat listens to this dude. No wonder he hates muslims so much :lol

Lmao says the dude that posts about jones and posts videos by jones. You're a joke thegreattwat! :tu

koriwhat
01-05-2020, 09:52 PM
Maybe the idiots who listen to him?
Ya think?

Or you think he should just ask the people he has had dinner with and has known for 10 years?

Ask the people who listen to him right? So anonymous people then? :lmao

pgardn
01-05-2020, 10:00 PM
Ask the people who listen to him right? So anonymous people then? :lmao

wft difference does that make?
Who do you think harass this poor family Einstien? people who collect earwax?

Hint and answer: The people who listen to him. Say it on the radio/video. I was wrong, stop harassing these people please. How about that.

Spurminator
01-05-2020, 10:19 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269815

That's it? Posting with my alt in a thread I created hardly counts as "backing myself up."

It's certainly a weird thing to remember me doing, but you've established pretty well how far into your head I got so we don't have to revisit all that. Honestly, I'm flattered.

DMC
01-05-2020, 10:31 PM

That's it? Posting with my alt in a thread I created hardly counts as "backing myself up."

It's certainly a weird thing to remember me doing, but you've established pretty well how far into your head I got so we don't have to revisit all that. Honestly, I'm flattered.

Do you actually believe some of the bullshit you type? Do you read it and ask yourself "does this make any sense?"

Spurminator
01-05-2020, 10:38 PM

Do you actually believe some of the bullshit you type? Do you read it and ask yourself "does this make any sense?"

Like I thought you were going to show something where I quoted myself and was like "Great point, Spurminator!" But no, you've hilariously recalled a time 2 and half years ago when I participated in a thread at various times logged into different accounts.

How will I sleep knowing that I'm among the lowly 80% of forum posters who have done this at some point in the history of this website? What's next, are you going to shame me for using the multi-quote and edit functions too?

koriwhat
01-05-2020, 10:53 PM
wft difference does that make?
Who do you think harass this poor family Einstien? people who collect earwax?

Hint and answer: The people who listen to him. Say it on the radio/video. I was wrong, stop harassing these people please. How about that.

I'm not as familiar with jones as you seem to be. Has he never said such a thing ever?

My point is he's not these people's father, handler, mentor, etc... he's a dude behind a mic. Who is he to ask anything of anonymous people?

pgardn
01-05-2020, 10:55 PM
I'm not as familiar with jones as you seem to be. Has he never said such a thing ever?

My point is he's not these people's father, handler, mentor, etc... he's a dude behind a mic. Who is he to ask anything of anonymous people?

My point is they ARE HIS LISTENERS.
Tell them on the air to STOP.

And they may not. But at least try.
There is absolutely no reason to put a family who has already had a kid killed through death threats because they have been identified as complicit in a false flag operation by a lunatic. Tell the lunatic to denounce all he has said so the family can try to live semi normally.

DMC
01-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Like I thought you were going to show something where I quoted myself and was like "Great point, Spurminator!" But no, you've hilariously recalled a time 2 and half years ago when I participated in a thread at various times logged into different accounts.

How will I sleep knowing that I'm among the lowly 80% of forum posters who have done this at some point in the history of this website? What's next, are you going to shame me for using the multi-quote and edit functions too?

You used a sock puppet in your own thread, then continued using it to keep the thread going.

:lol exposed again

Th'Pusher
01-05-2020, 11:13 PM
You used a sock puppet in your own thread, then continued using it to keep the thread going.

:lol to keep the tread going

Trump’s assassination has DMC in a full tailspin. Who knew he was such a closeted fan...

Spurminator
01-05-2020, 11:26 PM

You're right, that thread was stone dead before I strategically switched accounts to resuscitate it, as anyone who clicks the link you shared can see. I can definitely see why this has been stuck in your memory since 2017.

DMC
01-05-2020, 11:51 PM
You're right, that thread was stone dead before I strategically switched accounts to resuscitate it, as anyone who clicks the link you shared can see. I can definitely see why this has been stuck in your memory since 2017.

Search function works.

You got exposed. Own it and move on.

DMC
01-05-2020, 11:52 PM
:lol to keep the tread going

Trump’s assassination has DMC in a full tailspin. Who knew he was such a closeted fan...

1st of the ST Avengers shows up... semen shield activated! :lol

Winehole23
01-06-2020, 12:07 AM

:lol exposed againhow many sock puppet accounts do you have?

DMC
01-06-2020, 12:14 AM
how many sock puppet accounts do you have?

Another Avenger has dropped in! "Shields up!" :lol

DMC
01-06-2020, 12:18 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.3402282.1519323452!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_685/image.jpg

Winehole23
01-06-2020, 12:33 AM
Another Avenger has dropped in! "Shields up!" :lolhow many sock puppet accounts do you have?

Blake
01-06-2020, 12:46 AM

:lol that's rich

Blake
01-06-2020, 12:50 AM
Another Avenger has dropped in! "Shields up!" :lol

Lol DMC thinks he's Thanos. I do see one similarity.

https://n3.sdlcdn.com/imgs/h/3/n/Bestie-Toys-Marvel-Avengers-Infinity-SDL143536751-1-7742a.jpg

DMC
01-06-2020, 12:52 AM
They keep piling on, the ankle biters are arriving now. SR21 due up soon. :lol

Blake
01-06-2020, 12:55 AM

You're not discussing the thread tho.

Spurminator
01-06-2020, 01:16 AM

Look, it's simple math. If you're going to post for 100 hours straight, people are bound to log in during that time.

Ask Derp, whom you've apparently now decided to model your persona after. Obsessive behavior paired with an insistence that it's everyone else who has a problem.

Try to get some sleep.

DMC
01-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Look, it's simple math. If you're going to post for 100 hours straight, people are bound to log in during that time.

Ask Derp, whom you've apparently now decided to model your persona after. Obsessive behavior paired with an insistence that it's everyone else who has a problem.

Try to get some sleep.

:lol I was sleeping when you posted that
:lol gotdamn you went on tilt over that sock puppet thing

Winehole23
01-06-2020, 09:17 AM
How many alts do you have, DMC?

RandomGuy
01-06-2020, 10:47 AM
DMC's general MO is to restate other posters in a misleading and/or insulting way. Smuggling in hostile inferences, he attacks his adversary as if his own contrived reiteration of the OP were the OP itself.

... and then turns around and accuses others of that exact same thing. It is a really good example of the concept of "theory of mind". He assumes others approach reason/argument with the same mechanics that he does. An intellectual dead end.

TheGreatYacht
01-06-2020, 10:54 AM
... and then turns around and accuses others of that exact same thing. It is a really good example of the concept of "theory of mind". He assumes others approach reason/argument with the same mechanics that he does. An intellectual dead end.

Self-deflection is his best strategy

koriwhat
01-06-2020, 12:08 PM
My point is they ARE HIS LISTENERS.
Tell them on the air to STOP.

And they may not. But at least try.
There is absolutely no reason to put a family who has already had a kid killed through death threats because they have been identified as complicit in a false flag operation by a lunatic. Tell the lunatic to denounce all he has said so the family can try to live semi normally.

Denouncing shit is sjw feel good nonsense which does nothing to de-escalate a situation. It's nothing to loons. It's funny you think crazies are swayed by a mere mention of denouncing something.

koriwhat
01-06-2020, 12:12 PM
They keep piling on, the ankle biters are arriving now.

That's how the bitch brigade works... you're just now realizing this?

pgardn
01-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Denouncing shit is sjw feel good nonsense which does nothing to de-escalate a situation. It's nothing to loons. It's funny you think crazies are swayed by a mere mention of denouncing something.

Yeah, that’s real funny to the family who asked him to try.
Just hilarious.
Im sure they would have come up with the same story without Alex.
You need to counsel the family on how it’s not gonna help their situation.
I would really like to see that session.

pgardn
01-06-2020, 12:26 PM

Just hilarious.

pgardn
01-06-2020, 12:30 PM
That's how the bitch brigade works... you're just now realizing this?

As he tries to reinforce the little snowflake world of Qchris, DMC, Spurter...

koriwhat
01-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Just hilarious.

Who's to say he never did denounce? You watch his 4hr show daily to hear a 2 second clip of him denouncing the nonsense? Or let me guess, you just go by what cnn tells you or vox or whatever rag outlets you read/watch...

Spurminator
01-06-2020, 12:33 PM

You were plenty active right up until I posted that, so I take it you took my advice and went to bed immediately.

Good for you. :tu

You're right... of the two of us, it's obviously me who has an irrational obsession with alts. :lmao

Blake
01-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Who's to say he never did denounce?

SHIELDS UP

koriwhat
01-06-2020, 02:05 PM
SHIELDS UP

^this stupid faggot again

pgardn
01-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Who's to say he never did denounce? You watch his 4hr show daily to hear a 2 second clip of him denouncing the nonsense? Or let me guess, you just go by what cnn tells you or vox or whatever rag outlets you read/watch...

What does it matter.
It will not help the snowflake family. Right?
He has been to court so he may have said something there.
But his insistence on keeping the stupid shit up on his show is why he is in court.

koriwhat
01-07-2020, 04:07 PM
What does it matter.
It will not help the snowflake family. Right?
He has been to court so he may have said something there.
But his insistence on keeping the stupid shit up on his show is why he is in court.

You know nothing tbh... nothingmore than your shit rag outlets tell you. You say this and that and when I ask if you watch his 4 hrdaily show you want to wash your hands of this with a stupid ass blanket statement against jones. Fuck off!

koriwhat
01-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Jones might be nutty but it's nuttier to make claims, exactly what Jones did, without proof.

DMC
01-07-2020, 06:04 PM
^this stupid faggot again

These faggots have no originality. I create a new theme and right away they start using it. Blake is the worst, he's like the lap dog of the lap dog.

TheGreatYacht
08-22-2020, 01:04 AM
https://i.ibb.co/p3pmZwV/FB-IMG-1598075991720.jpg

Chumpettes, explain this to me.

Spurtacular

ChumpDumper
08-22-2020, 01:08 AM

SpurtacularYou'll have to show the original videos for both.

Stills can be faked.

Ef-man
08-22-2020, 01:11 AM

Spurtacular

It is a picture of the same dead woman. Let her rest in peace.

Or are you a heartless person who would prefer a conspiracy idea to feel better at the cost of extra grief for her family?

You decide.

Will Hunting
08-22-2020, 07:16 AM

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)
Show me the video for both. This could easily be photoshopped and probably is.

Spurtacular
08-22-2020, 07:30 AM

Try to get some sleep.

Sadbert trying to use me as an excuse for why he's a tool. Can't say I'm surprised.

Then again, I am in the poor fool's head. Sometime after this he blocked me like all chumpettes eventually do, as they're weak men not designed for the strain.

Spurtacular
08-22-2020, 07:43 AM
TheGreatYacht

These guys are such phonies. I can spot them a mile away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3GG6tT1N1w&feature=emb_err_woyt

Ef-man
10-15-2020, 08:07 PM
Well, well, well, all it took was a lawsuit to change his mind.

Lawyer says InfoWars host Alex Jones no longer believes Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax

"After telling his vast internet audience that the deadly 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School was an elaborate hoax, Alex Jones, the host of InfoWars, no longer believes that to be true, according to a recent court filing in a defamation case brought by families of the massacre’s victims."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lawyer-says-infowars-host-alex-jones-no-longer-believes-sandy-hook-massacre-was-a-hoax/ar-BB1a4JLe?ocid=msedgntp

RandomGuy
10-16-2020, 06:15 PM

Spurtacular

Easy.

You got suckered by a faked photo, because you are a moron.

https://wafflesatnoon.com/sandy-hook-boston-marathon-victim/

boutons_deux
10-01-2021, 11:14 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p843x403/243860992_203675588530690_4671289793036485278_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=qdbznKEUltMAX9stiEm&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=1268f0faf634041c0f62e0bb724caa19&oe=617E71EF

Ef-man
10-01-2021, 11:18 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p843x403/243860992_203675588530690_4671289793036485278_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=qdbznKEUltMAX9stiEm&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=1268f0faf634041c0f62e0bb724caa19&oe=617E71EF

This is going to leave a mark!

:tu

Winehole23
11-15-2021, 12:50 PM
pobrecito Alex Jones

The judge in Connecticut ruled (https://jud.ct.gov/PublicAccess/CourtList.aspx?d=Waterbury) on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was guilty by default. The ruling combines with three previous rulings in Texas (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/01/us/alex-jones-lawsuit-sandy-hook.html) to grant the families of 10 Sandy Hook shooting victims four victories in four defamation lawsuits against Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones for years spread bogus theories that the shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators was a government-led plot to confiscate Americans’ firearms and that the victims’ families were “actors” in the scheme.

The Sandy Hook families maintain that Mr. Jones profited from spreading lies about their relatives’ murders. Mr. Jones has disputed that, while for years failing to produce sufficient records to bolster his claims.

Juries in both states will next decide how much Mr. Jones should pay the families in damages, atop court costs. Those trials are scheduled for next year in both states.https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes)

Adam Lambert
11-15-2021, 01:02 PM
Ruin his ass.

RandomGuy
11-15-2021, 03:21 PM
pobrecito Alex Jones

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes)

Saw that. Bannon indicted and Jones losing all his money to his victims. Christmas came early.

DMC
11-15-2021, 06:41 PM
I hope he goes to prison and gets ass raped, so I'd agree, ruin his ass.

Spurs Homer
11-15-2021, 07:31 PM
I hope he goes to prison and gets ass raped, so I'd agree, ruin his ass.

more male rape fantasies by dmc :clap:clap

DMC
11-15-2021, 08:39 PM
more male rape fantasies by dmc :clap:clap

More shit posting by "who the fuck are you anyhow"

Winehole23
11-15-2021, 09:55 PM
More shit posting by "who the fuck are you anyhow"male-on-male sex is one of your great themes in this forum, tbh

Winehole23
11-16-2021, 01:50 AM
Ruin his ass.Awesome result. Defamation cases are damn hard to win in the US.

RandomGuy
11-16-2021, 08:45 AM
Ruin his ass.

He is going to have to sell more caveman bone broth drink. :lol

(Watch him drinking it on youtube, it's hilarious)

Ef-man
04-18-2022, 10:02 AM
Alex Jones’ Infowars files for bankruptcy protection. :lol

https://wtop.com/business-finance/2022/04/alex-jones-infowars-files-for-bankruptcy-protection/

boutons_deux
06-02-2022, 11:47 AM
Alex Jones' attempt to hide Infowars cash from Sandy Hook families could 'rock our bankruptcy world': legal experts

The Infowars bankruptcy case (https://www.rawstory.com/alex-jones-bankruptcy-2657250342/) could set a new precedent for companies using the court against their legal challengers.

Alex Jones (https://www.rawstory.com/alex-jones-2657307917/) is using “Subchapter V” bankruptcy to limit his obligation to pay off judgments for making false statements about the Sandy Hook shooting,

but the Department of Justice is seeking to dismiss the bankruptcy case altogether by arguing the site's three debtors are nothing but shell companies,

"The strategy employed here ... is a novel and dangerous tactic that is abusive and undermines the integrity of the bankruptcy system," wrote the DOJ's watchdog

“Courts have been clear that shell companies don’t cut it, but the analytical framework is certainly more of a sliding-scale test than a hard-and-fast calculation,”

“A ruling in this case will add another marker on the sliding scale to help elucidate what circumstances may or may not fit within the Subchapter V eligibility standard.”

https://www.rawstory.com/alex-jones-sandy-hook-lawsuit-2657442951

Winehole23
07-28-2022, 10:28 PM
Some lawyer he's got there.

Winehole23
08-02-2022, 02:44 PM
Alex Jones backtracks, says Sandy Hook didn't happ (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273400&page=9&highlight=Alex%20Jones)en...

...on air, during a recess from his sentencing.

Jones defamed a Sandy Hook father named Heslin on air right after Heslin testified in court. Then he returned to the courtroom and called the mother a crisis actor.

koriwhat
08-02-2022, 02:49 PM
What I don't understand about the AJ/Sandy Hook shit is when did the 1st amendment go out the window?

ElNono
08-02-2022, 02:52 PM
What I don't understand about the AJ/Sandy Hook shit is when did the 1st amendment go out the window?

It never did. That why defamation cases carry a very high bar, and you have to prove there was actual malice in what was said.

Monostradamus
08-02-2022, 02:59 PM
Explain how this is a 1A issue. Thanks.

Winehole23
08-02-2022, 04:26 PM
It never did. That why defamation cases carry a very high bar, and you have to prove there was actual malice in what was said.the post-verdict, during-sentencing malice proves his bona fides as a self-willed martyr.

Splits
08-02-2022, 04:33 PM

what a surprise, supporting a SH denier. Shocking.

Where's Chucho in this? He's the OP SH denier, calftats just ankle bites

Chucho
08-02-2022, 05:13 PM

Where's Chucho (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531) in this? He's the OP SH denier, calftats just ankle bites

Says a weirdo who posted his pictures of getting some jelly from mediocre prostitutes to try and big time to a bunch of male strangers.

I'm still here. Laughing at you.

Winehole23
08-02-2022, 05:14 PM
Says a weirdo who posted his pictures of getting some jelly from mediocre prostitutes to try and big time to a bunch of male strangers.

I'm still here. Laughing at you.so, you think these folks are crisis actors?

come clean.

Chucho
08-02-2022, 05:18 PM
so, you think these folks are crisis actors?

come clean.

Never said anything about crisis actors. Keep trying. Or go sniff DMC. Or both. No one cares.

Winehole23
08-02-2022, 05:25 PM
Never said anything about crisis actors. Keep trying. Or go sniff DMC. Or both. No one cares.so you think Splits is full of it? why is he checking your butthole?

Chucho
08-02-2022, 05:27 PM
so you think Splits is full of it? why is he checking your butthole?

I said it was a hoax/coverup, didn't say there were crisis actors. It took you a while to scrub the thread.

And you're not stupid. This is ST. He's prolly grudge posting from 6+ years ago for whatever reason. Don't remember. Don't care.

koriwhat
08-02-2022, 09:53 PM
It never did. That why defamation cases carry a very high bar, and you have to prove there was actual malice in what was said.

I didn't take into account defamation of character. I was simply thinking his ideas are his but yeah if AJ is bringing others into the fray then he has a case to defend and so does anyone he defames.

Explain how this is a 1A issue. Thanks.

Read above.

Who said I am a SH denier? I suppose AJ claiming this dad or that dad is an actor of sorts is defamation so they have a case to per-sue. Now kindly go fuck yourself you dumb fuck. :tu

Btw the only thing I know about SH is that it was a school and there was a shooting that took place there. I have no clue who was the shooter nor any of the students because I haven't seen anything of the incident. All I know of SH is what I've read here by people like yourself who post about SH. :lmao:lol:tu

Winehole23
08-02-2022, 09:57 PM
I said it was a hoax/coverup, didn't say there were crisis actors. It took you a while to scrub the thread.

And you're not stupid. This is ST. He's prolly grudge posting from 6+ years ago for whatever reason. Don't remember. Don't care.So how was it a hoax? Adam Lanza didn't shoot the kids?

What got hoaxed?

ElNono
08-02-2022, 09:57 PM
I didn't take into account defamation of character. I was simply thinking his ideas are his but yeah if AJ is bringing others into the fray then he has a case to defend and so does anyone he defames.

This is a defamation case. It's unfortunate, but his commentary lead to harassment and death treats to parents of Sandy Hook victims.

It's the truly ugly side of fake news.

koriwhat
08-02-2022, 10:11 PM
This is a defamation case. It's unfortunate, but his commentary lead to harassment and death treats to parents of Sandy Hook victims.

It's the truly ugly side of fake news.

Fake news and speculation are never the answer.

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 10:50 AM
Hilarious live thread of Alex Jones immolating himself on the stand

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 11:07 AM

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 11:40 AM

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 11:42 AM

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 11:43 AM

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 11:45 AM

And you're not stupid. This is ST. He's prolly grudge posting from 6+ years ago for whatever reason. Don't remember. Don't care.

So how was it a hoax? Adam Lanza didn't shoot the kids?

What got hoaxed?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/32/da/6a32dab3836ec1472ff3f7556c9151bb.gif
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAoHCBUWFRgVFRUYGBgYGBoYGBgZGhgaGhgYGBgZHBgYGB ocIS4lHB4rHxgYJjgmKy8xNTU1GiQ7QDs0Py40NTEBDAwMEA8Q GBISGjEhGCE0NDQxMTQ0NDE0MTQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDQ0NDE0NDQ0ND E/NDQ0ND8xNDQ/NDQ0NDQxND80NP/AABEIAN0A5AMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAAABwEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUGB//EAEAQAAIBAgQDBAkBBQYHAQAAAAECAAMRBAUhMRJBUQZhcbEHE yIyc4GRocE0JEJSctEUIzPh8PEVYmOCg5KiVP/EABgBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAHxEBAQEBAAIDAQEBAAAAAAAAAAECERIhAzFBE1Ei/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwC VYoJHAsE8T1CVIsLCLiF6yEOCHGeIwXgPcUTxREE0dKLQgIAPn H6eFdtl s1MWs3UhoCKRrEHoQfvJ9LKm/eMm0suQcrzpn46xdxGxZ4MXTblURlPimo zS4aU/aH2fU1P4Kgue5xw dpbAzs5DgghEygQrwoICgYcQIcBDxlo88ZaZqgIkwzCkAvBeFD gGIcTDvCuHemH9f/wCGn5tBC9MX68fAp bwSo6ZxGEYkOOVye6PJhqj 6h8TPJMav49F1Ib4YLASwo5O595reEl0smQe9cmdJ8N/Wb8kUgccrnwj9PDO3up9Ze8FJP4R4kXiHzRBooJ8BYfebnx5n2 xd6v0g0coc 8bd0m08pQb6xh81Y7KB43JkWtimfc6dOUvliHjqrVKlBdAyad4 MbfM0Hugt8rD7yoHdp4Q4vyz8J8d/U6pmTnYBf8A6MjVMQ7bsT8/wNI1BMedrcxDWZMWo1BueG48UIYeUucgxvraYaVYW nI6fUSL2CrEK9M7qxX6G34nTF6xuSNkTEwGCdHMRMF4RhXgKvD iAYu8BLxlo88ZeSkEYUF4JlRQQ4LQCgEFoLQOIemD9ePg0/NoIXpg/Xj4NPzaCUduKUae/AvjaNvmyD3QzeAsPq1pRLptFXnK/N/jpPj/wBT6maufdCr43Y/gSM Kdt3b5Gw i2jIEExfk1W5iQYihE8UHHOd1a1wu8MRqGGkDkON8ULimuhy8I tG7SuzXMlpKSx8JZOpUzE45UFyQJmcL2pp4es7jUOxNul5l847 Qu9xxAjlpa30mf4yxvPRjPHHeuuwUPSOjKboQbGx5X5SPS9IjH eny5dZzKm9hFises6MOt5Z24Rx/eoV8NfCX2AzynVPscVuttL9JwtHJOhl5lWY1KTC9wOo3/zgdtBhyr7PY9cRSBDajmJY1m4BdjoNz THQtow0XTqq6hlIIPMRDSUFChwplQggggCHChwOHemD9ePg0/NoIXpg/Xj4NPzaCUdO4hC44yDD4p4nqOccF42GhiAsGHxRNoUBYaGIkGH xQFwxEcUhZrmK0ULsCQByt ZZ7Q9mGPWmhY8htOS5vmT1nY30ubC 0fz7OnquSGbg5KSPxKFnnpxjnuuOtd9CuY8gjdNbmTPUWnVzJD xS6xPqzJNHDPwlgpIHO0AkJU36S7wOZgizAf5SDg8vdyBw79T3 2jmIy4oSDcEEg9xG8lnVl42XYDOPV4jgJ9lzb5zpWeAeoc9FPl OLdlkLYmnYXswM7TnaFqDgblTIOPYHP8QlQim9gW906qZ0PIs4 NZbMAHG9tpyPEPwO3IgkfQzX jrEFne55CKjoohxIh3kUcK8K8K8BV4LxMEDiPpg/Xj4NPzaCD0u/rx8FPNoJR0cLARCvCM8T1FBoYeNQwIU7xwXiIkvCHS0SWjXHAX EsnS jnFOddss3Z6hpA yu9uZmwzvMhSpM43tYX6nacprVSzFjqzG/zM64x79sa16NOdIzrJJQ841UOtp6HnSMIssEocySZDw2gklamk CQiKDe0kUseQvASeHXblfqOcr2qxv1hgXmCxHA6Ev7CsCbG54e LiIAPXX6x/P8AOEqO7oDd2LAaWW/ vvM6XM0HZHs2 KqDQhB7zcvCBbejwutZSi3J3J5DnOylOJSrDcWIlflGR0sOoCK AeZ6yydpOq4v26ycUqxKaBjfwvKzs/jfUV0sTqeEjUXvOs9qcjTFUyAbOoupvoe4zlmaZa9D1aVUKuX5 g24R0bY3lR1NcWI6lcTOYd7IANraR1cSRMtcaMOIqU1DGSdTxI MCXeC8Sj3ioRxL0u/rx8Gn5tBB6Xf14 DT82glHQwYC0YZ7Rp6w6zxzNv09VsiUagiGqGQKmYINL69Bqft GjVqP7qHxY/ib/nf1nyn4sDU74zUxaruQPGNplzt7727hpJdDLKa8rnvl5mJ3VQ/7Yze4jHv2EdXC1W95go7t5YhQNofFHnz6Xx79ud9u0KMiBiQQT qbkmZmgB/U9T08JqfSLxesp9ChAPz2mWTQWnbN7OuOpynawsJWsdZPxlUW VpXCbYT0qaRwPINN5Y0k4heAS6xa0zH6VDulrhMuvqRpJbIsza e7MdmmxNRVOg3P8o3nccpyunh0CU1AAG9hc95mN7AYOzl i27txOgSTXVueCMi42twIW5gaDaSHe0y3bB3NI8H rwjPYztewbRF4hvY3ETU7Uishp16KOh TDvB5GYtqoVmDaEecraOZO1UBRcA790o6Bgq6D2Ediv7oe3Eo6 Fho0m3mLxGZhADzJ0Ampy sXpqx3IksWVKD2kihiTeQiYpG1hWnwr3Elgyqy95arJGXE/S7 vHwafm0EL0u/rx8Gn5tCmhqQK77KEHU6mSEyknV3J7uX0EtFi1E893XomYjYfA omyiSgtooLFBZi6tUgwgkd4YGIGpNvGA2Ei1USDjsxRBcOv1Ex 2dZ84J4alu5YmbS1M9IqApTYDVXI RH9QJgZMxeaVqvsu7MAdidJEqT05lkcNWWotZ7mNRTjWJm2Clm t7NYENq20ydMaiafKi1hwnmJz TVk9Ovx5lvtrFyhd7RZwlrX25CTMHWuo4rbSPXxyq4BtroB07z BznnmrXoska/sYhHFoOHTaawmVHZ6mopAg34tTy 0tGbSejM5Hm1e0zXew2vM3nVe4ItcHT/eW Jr7zOZniAb3ABmmWFzyipILIDuL2 kr1dQLKoHgJdY9rm2h1lWuEu9joD05SxKjrl7VqiBNTe1u49Ju 1oBFCDZdJM7JZOlMGra5sbE/jpI9ZtTFWGGMJYGjfFIq8y95do2ky2Dr20l7h8RCVyH0u/rx8Gn5tCg9LT/ALcPgp5tBKjpXq4pRBeC88j0jEXGi8AJmQsmZ7OsUUYl6TOlvZ K2I8CDsZeWMqs7cqtzt RNZ yub4rFK17Jwm55m/haV7uTvLLOfZcsNm1BHP8AzlLUe89OY46tOBwI4tZTpEYbL6tT 3Kbt3qjEfUCaTJOwmLqMCyKi8 PmP5RrNdjPKqky1nF1sbxLZBWOqoT4azq2C7HpSAAsx5gXA Ql1hsEicgJnyi NcEqYJ0azqVPfL3KuKwCgnwE7FicnpVR7aKe8gGTMHllJFsqKB 3ATOp5em8Xx9udZYWPskEeIkKtlVapX9nYG9/Hp4CdbXDpvwD6CRP FoH4106j kxnHi3rU0qMhq4igAjgcA2G5M0j40EfKMvTF72h8I5idOuViix 2YkXsp uvymYxmYO592wt4zfVMOh0Ki0bXCovuot/CEcxrM5NgNTt1vJeXZc4BLqRZveJGp5zenAIG4yo4pmc2zWmKv Az8AXU6b9ZpGgwb8GGJO9rfiUtVgdRKLM 1a1HSjS4uBTYk6cRIHLullRe418IC KJZoRMK8KWj2llhsXKqLRoRhPSdVvjAf8ApJ5tBI/b9/2ofCXzaCVHRMFnyVSQitwru5ACgnbnLAVV/iH1ExWPSnRRUVmBUXccR4WdrHkL6CQsuSi7cTWFtbh6m/gZx/m7eboyxTNMkj0v4z9an9ZLw9VFN1qnwYuR9zH8j kaHi6RbZY9VSpXQ8zt95VYnFhKJc1FDE2UhnXU6bx2i90dzVc2 sv8AjNuQOq981MSM3ffpSZ16Pn3Rwbn3b6Dwlj2e9HtGnZ6394/Qj2B8ufzmsyigBTTc6X1Nzr385OJi0kR0wqILKoUDkAAPtIz1 BtdpNdpV45QylTreYtdcwmvmqrUQcQAYFfyDCxGZC9lNyZVJla FgLn56 cscPlqgjXS9vnykntu8kWuAY8Av4yaryMlBxyuJJRG/g 86R56XeNo99 v2iHxA5RtKuukdOVOQdYGQdIKRjrCVEHE2UXjaPcXkrE0uJSI1 RHsjSBGZGPKYztrkwZeOxB5kCdDQXkLNcMChvLErgaIyVAQbm/TvmqyjNGe6sttd49iMAFckKpHLTUSQmGAIIFtNZUS OIJibwXgOBosGMBo6hgc 7eH9pHw182ghdu/wBSPhr5tBKi4xdRHJZ6wTiLHlqCdN/CWeU4alwXGJXU7kJKI5c7hWBSxH7wMuMBlLhBYUyb32Osirmnh 0//AEp9EktMMvLEU/ov9ZWpllb Cl95NoZTUNvYpfeBOzDCKUpJ/aKWrBjdU2HzkmrhbUVAq0mLEtYAa9w18JV5hltQ1h7FEhE0vfd jJeJwTI1MMlMBQout73J5fSSkntqMOAqKOigfaE9SNF9JFr1LT la9GcnqtewlZVxQGsj4jEEm19IwlO5mbXSZ4mZezM5Y6C1hNdl FAUEjXymfypLuumlwAJsEGk3iOPy6s9K4F/WkfujfwtpH0osCbm6nl0klllSoxQxJJZP7NwaD98N/q86ccuouZ0XVSaVmKbqd7Wvp32lBhs4LAF14fsZuaiDcbnec27 QuErMq6Di/F5y1Oe3b4731WtweYBiLbS2DiYXIsSS9uQmpptLnXU3nn0sjrG GWEjw3edOOXRoNYjMKd6bDuho9tYWLq2U EcS1zt/eN976xJMfx2YU2OgF7n b7byGXvKFFoi8SWhcUB5THqSmR0lngqd4HNe3y2xIH/TXzaFJPpIT9rHwk82glQnDs3Covymlw1RlVRfkJlqRJIFifDWa Cmjm1lPlAuExJHOSMPiG4gQTK6nl2IOvCAOpI/EkJhGQ 3URfneRTyYtmrPqd1X7iT8Rii1RFJ3YfYf5ylp01Ry5qq134jY NJqPTDiqXJtfRVJ36nlJqems2S 2q9YIzXsZXJjGYXRHI7xY27uv1jwqE6f0/E42WPTnUpl6cNFllQwgOp18pMp4Negk8VukSnUKWIG1pqMJild QQdxKtcOOkfVJ0z6cd/8ASzdx1EjPiB4yGyDnGalG xmvJz8T LxIUXva/Kc1zaqHxLkHQafMCaHMhiQ9ihZTsy66d46ykwuQPx8bhtTc3Ui c9Xrp8eeVLyXDOGDDb8TVI8Rh6aqvSRK L4WN7jp0MZjW76WfrhaM1caADr7u/haZHEdoFSqabmyut1PQ26yLj84KqKqHiFuFwO7nO3HnbhMepF7 gg R5ykzjNygYEafunrMlhO0CN7jcJ34CbC/PhMLHZwro6VLnu56 R8JZEVlTFcdVnp7HUr0I3lzTe4BmPFcJU4kJtzB6ePOafC4kOo IgSS0INGy0AMipVJpd5eZRUzLjL21gc/8ASd sHwU82ghek0/tg Enm0OVGgy7ITh6qPULAahgRcFTodo92joPTcJhnLoygoQLnXl3 2lhn2LfhS7Hex cj5a3GXSoQQUbhOxVhsQRKiJlmFxBISs4QHbjcAj/tEu6WU0V0Lu5/5FsP/ZpmHqFT/ionci8bXG s1OApNWQOoqv1v7AuN97QFhKKHSmi99Ri5/8AUaSTQxNyOFWcdFApoP6yRRyV97JT7/fP9I6 Hop/i4gt3AhR9EgVeYh6dZdaSB1JF9TxC0lVALqyuX4xcKq yP4ibfKP4vGUPVB6VAu1MggkW7jq3dHf JVXokAJS4etm9lv9/tJqdi5vKfwIusnKbSiwGLtzuDzHO0njEX5zh3j1/awFWKWrIK1IoVJOp4p3rIlqgkL1kYrYm3OPI8Vl6wRRYShfMBy 1iDjydADrHTi6eusIIjjUAiZ7FYorbiFrxT5x6tOIe0oPtf8o5 kiWSs6sYT0kYL1FdAhPA6lwDrwkHUCZShmbqCvESpGoOuvKaLt 5Xaq4rcQZCOFSuyjoZjTO0cNHfXEG4uJNTMm2OoO/j1lZFJNMrKg9zaaLLkKaHYzMUpostr8SjqIFtxQBowDFK0yqXT aXGAO0o6ZlvgHhWI9JB/ax8JPNoI36Rz 1j4SebQSo6JmuCDoVI5XFuo2mQwrsji50vY9wOku8XicWbsgU7 nhtoO65MzxxVV3HGqAkgaac c0i8w cpQBp oZ3ViCyqNeYJO 0ucoz3EOhHAtMA7nU6zP4rC1MRVY0nCAcKvcX9sDUi3KXWRZDT Ti9dVdzodTYfSBJr1wx9usz3PuqfwIpMO5/wAPD/8Ac nnLNK9BPcQeNh57xTZi7bC0BAyqq9FxUqhAQb8HL5naKynLsOi MSWf2Bqxvpr8o49W9GoWP7pjGAb 7b RR5wIWKqrxtwLwrewGg wiExlpVYzFOa7Kq2UaljvfoBHlnm1m9enOpyLb 3d8dTHyto0b7x16YtpEzVu4nHGd8iVqoaN0qPXaWWGwqHdRHjU u4rU7pa4GiAOIjXl3R0UFGyj6QVfZF5uZY1vqJmQUoQw2mQzZn RC1M3suo3DLbn1msxDgrc7HQ/Oc3zvMHw9V6RN1Gq/yNsJuRytZrE4wksFuFbUryvztIZinIubdYmaQBHaaxCpHaLQHl ljlLnilfHsBiOFwOsDTK8cVpFUxxWkVOpmWGEfWVNJpZYY6iBj vSA18UPhJ5tDjfb39SPhp YIHScxx1kaxCix7zt0nN6Tu7XRHc33N7ffSdPoZcgFyOIkbtrv Mpi8WUJVQAASPvNIfx9GojKzNYVERrDlYWO3fJuUPox8PzIeMq l0pFtT6u3/ANGScoOjeP4kFyklK9rWkNWj1GUS8W37O u n1tF4ED1bHbUL9BGcaf7k/zL5iRsbjjToaKD7XP5wILU7uzb3JjqUTH8KgKBuZAP1ElhdJzr cM00sLRapxGw2ETVPKS8JTFpFKFKSKKWhXi6cJSzI Nb2bySYxXGhHdNRGax2YhAwb3SD8pzrtRixUdW5hOH5XuJoc qk8SHYXtMJVckm80huFDghC6bWjjgbiMpHGMAuKJViCDFWiYGq oPdQe6Pq0h5I3EhB5bGSlgS6TS0wWpEp6Z1lvl51kVj 336kfDXzaCDt9 pHw182ggf/9k=

Winehole23
08-03-2022, 12:00 PM

ChumpDumper
08-03-2022, 12:04 PM

ChumpDumper
08-03-2022, 12:09 PM
I mean I guess they're going to appeal for a new trial due to incompetent counsel but this is still something else.

Trainwreck2100
08-03-2022, 12:18 PM
I mean I guess they're going to appeal for a new trial due to incompetent counsel but this is still something else.

can you even get a new trial for a compensation hearing? Like the trials over already he lost by default

Ghazi
08-03-2022, 12:19 PM
FAKE NEWS!

THE SKIES BELONG TO ALLAH!

WESTERN MEDIA EMPIRE IS FINISHED!

I FUCKED KAMALA HARRIS AND THEN CUMMED ON HER FACE

I FUCKED NANCY PELOSI AND THEN CUMMED ON HER FACE

OBEY ALLAH AND OBEY THE PROPHET AND OBEY THOSE IN AUTHORITY AMONG YOU

I FUCKED OCASIO CORTEZ AND THEN CUMMED IN HER MOUTH!

I FUCKED ILHAN OMAR AND THEN CUMMED IN HER MOUTH!

Trill Clinton
08-03-2022, 12:42 PM

ChumpDumper
08-03-2022, 12:53 PM
can you even get a new trial for a compensation hearing? Like the trials over already he lost by defaultHe could claim that he didn't participate in the trial on advice of counsel in the first place maybe?

I have no idea. This is all bananapants.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Some good questions from the jury tbh. Will have to see the replay of the lawyer stuff.

koriwhat
08-03-2022, 01:36 PM
That depo of Jones is pure gold!

Isitjustme?
08-03-2022, 02:52 PM
FAKE NEWS!

THE SKIES BELONG TO ALLAH!

WESTERN MEDIA EMPIRE IS FINISHED!

I FUCKED KAMALA HARRIS AND THEN CUMMED ON HER FACE

I FUCKED NANCY PELOSI AND THEN CUMMED ON HER FACE

I FUCKED OCASIO CORTEZ AND THEN CUMMED IN HER MOUTH!

I FUCKED ILHAN OMAR AND THEN CUMMED IN HER MOUTH!

https://i.imgur.com/UgJkTll.jpg

DMC
08-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Some lawyer he's got there.

That's not a lawyer, that's a crisis actor.

Winehole23
08-04-2022, 05:46 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZSEpysXoAAQjF2?format=jpg&name=small

spurraider21
08-04-2022, 04:34 PM

Winehole23
08-04-2022, 04:51 PM
1555304611434594304they asked for $150M. I've heard that Texas caps punitive damages to 2x, but have not seen a cite for that.

Winehole23
08-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Of course, this is just the conclusion of one trial, and there may be knock ons like perjury and whatever the punishment is for withholding material relevant to discovery. Jones's phone probably got turned over to the J6 committee too.