PDA

View Full Version : 3 realities for spurfan: Pop is great coach, Draymond is a beast and Spurs are trash

hater
04-19-2018, 10:33 PM
We have learned 3 things tonight tbqh. If anything at least take these 3 lessons home

1. Pop is a damn great coach. Actually took this gargabe bag of a scrub team to th playoffs

2. Draymond Green is a beast and top 20 player in the league. Many spursfans think hes overrated. Bucket of cold water

3. This is one of the worst nba teams ever assembled. The spurs. While philly has Ferrari and JJ redick for peanuts we are paying homeless scrubs like Mills, Kyle and Green millions of dollars

MultiTroll
04-19-2018, 10:41 PM
We have learned
That you are almost out.
Proceed.
https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/532286/900.jpg

AFMadison
04-19-2018, 10:41 PM
This team is trash because they run a shitty offense tbh

SuperCam
04-19-2018, 10:42 PM
this spur team only made the playoffs because of historically weak west and a historic amount of tanking teams. most years this scrub team that PATFO built is sitting in the lottery. no excuse

baseline bum
04-19-2018, 10:43 PM
We have learned 3 things tonight tbqh. If anything at least take these 3 lessons home

1. Pop is a damn great coach. Actually took this gargabe bag of a scrub team to th playoffs

2. Draymond Green is a beast and top 20 player in the league. Many spursfans think hes overrated. Bucket of cold water

3. This is one of the worst nba teams ever assembled. The spurs. While philly has Ferrari and JJ redick for peanuts we are paying homeless scrubs like Mills, Kyle and Green millions of dollars

Reddick is making $23 million this year.

HarlemHeat37
04-19-2018, 10:44 PM
JJ Redick is getting paid 23 million $:lol

hater
04-19-2018, 10:45 PM
And thats worth it compared to Green, Kyle and Mills tbqh

tholdren
04-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Spurs passive and dont hustle

hater
04-19-2018, 11:02 PM
Glad this was a sobering reality for spursfans tbqh

Everyone is back down to earth

testies
04-19-2018, 11:06 PM
Lol wake up tard. Making the 6th or 7th seed is the new 20 win season. The only smart teams are the top3 and the tanking teams. Being 1st round fodder is worse than tanking for you to understand better

ElNono
04-19-2018, 11:07 PM
Wait until we double down on Porker, Fathead and Forbes in the summer, tbh

DarrinS
04-19-2018, 11:09 PM
It looked like Hater’s favorite player was gonna hero us to victory for, like, 30 seconds. :lmao

daslicer
04-19-2018, 11:09 PM
Glad this was a sobering reality for spursfans tbqh

Everyone is back down to earth

Most people knew the Spurs were not going to to win this series. Only a few crazy people believed it would happen. I thought they would get swept before the series started which if you don't believe you can find my predictions in previous threads. Anyways you don't provide anything insightful that we didn't know. :lol It's like giving yourself a pat on the back for being able to figure out 2+2 = 4. Now you can go back to sucking the Warriors dick like you usually do for the rest of the playoffs.

TheRemix
04-19-2018, 11:11 PM

Damn.

hater
04-19-2018, 11:13 PM
Lol wake up tard. Making the 6th or 7th seed is the new 20 win season. The only smart teams are the top3 and the tanking teams. Being 1st round fodder is worse than tanking for you to understand better

Can someone that speaks retard translate this pls?

TDomination
04-19-2018, 11:18 PM
3) Crazy to think that with Kawhi, we probably get 2nd seed due to warriors losing a bunch at the end. Even with this awful roster, kawhi hid so many of this teams flaws it's crazy. But to be fair, the players are having to step up and do more then what was intended causing them to play out of their comfort levels and eventually fail. I agree this is an awful roster, but our success this season is directly linked to the guy that is currently in NY. I just hated seeing patty starting and I hope it does not continue next year otherwise I give up lol

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2018, 11:31 PM
Not your best thread bro

Messina used Poop's exact rotation. Even ended the game with his Forbes stint :lol

Spurtacular
04-19-2018, 11:35 PM

Top 20 quasi says he could be the man for a team. I sell that, tbh. If you want to call him one of the better supporting players then sobeit.

Hoops Czar
04-19-2018, 11:41 PM

And just who do you think constructed that garbage bag scrub of a team?

Mikeanaro
04-19-2018, 11:45 PM
And just who do you think constructed that garbage bag scrub of a team?
Trump.

Hoops Czar
04-19-2018, 11:46 PM
Wait until we double down on Porker, Fathead and Forbes in the summer, tbh

And watch Ginobili want to get in on that

ElNono
04-19-2018, 11:46 PM

Might as well, tbh... if we're officially handing thank you contracts, he should definitely be first in line

ElNono
04-19-2018, 11:47 PM

Actually, Manu already *has* a contract for next season...

KimmyGib
04-20-2018, 12:01 AM
The "system" only works with a quality roster

TimDunkem
04-20-2018, 12:02 AM
Aren't you guys excited for another 3 years of Fatty, Gasoft, and Porker around LMA?!

r0drig0lac
04-20-2018, 06:31 AM
3) Crazy to think that with Kawhi, we probably get 2nd seed due to warriors losing a bunch at the end. Even with this awful roster, kawhi hid so many of this teams flaws it's crazy. But to be fair, the players are having to step up and do more then what was intended causing them to play out of their comfort levels and eventually fail. I agree this is an awful roster, but our success this season is directly linked to the guy that is currently in NY. I just hated seeing patty starting and I hope it does not continue next year otherwise I give up lol

for some of us this was always clear, especially after 2017 WCF gm1, for the "high" qi basketball posters in spurstalk, SA has a great supporting roster, a roster created around Kawhi Leonard, and the fact to have made the playoffs only shows which "elite" is the roster

Horse
04-20-2018, 06:53 AM

Gaymond sucks balls remember that game when he was the only all star playing for them? How did that go for him?

tbdog
04-20-2018, 08:36 AM
Draymond hasn't even been the top 4 player on his team these playoffs, let alone a beast. Iggy and Livingston have been far more troublesome. And Durant and Klay are on a different planet.

hater
04-20-2018, 08:46 AM
Gaymond sucks balls remember that game when he was the only all star playing for them? How did that go for him?

:lmao

hater
04-20-2018, 08:46 AM
Draymond hasn't even been the top 4 player on his team these playoffs, let alone a beast. Iggy and Livingston have been far more troublesome. And Durant and Klay are on a different planet.

:lol. Id suggest you watch again bro

Donkey is clearly 2nd best Shower and its not close

cd98
04-20-2018, 10:25 AM
I think it's a real possibility for Coach Bud to comeback to the Spurs. He's backed out of Suns search and I'm guessing there is a good chance that Pop may retire this year. Losing your wife and life long partner can burn you out of your job. Bud is better than any of the assistant coaches.

Poolboy5623
04-20-2018, 10:45 AM
Im soooo sick of the "pop took this shit team to the playoffs" talk. They were the 7 seed and 1 - 2 games away from being a 9 seed. Just stop it already.

coachmac87
04-20-2018, 10:51 AM
Spurs lack a point guard in a point guard league....

Nothing else to say until that issue is addressed tbh..

hater
04-20-2018, 11:07 AM
Im soooo sick of the "pop took this shit team to the playoffs" talk. They were the 7 seed and 1 - 2 games away from being a 9 seed. Just stop it already.

And he took them to the playoffs

Thanks for playing

itzsoweezee
04-20-2018, 12:39 PM
The problem is, our shooters, Mills, Green, Forbes, can't shoot. You can't win in the modem NBA without at least a couple of excellent shooting.

Elite defense is pointless if you can't score the ball.
I wonder which Green has made more 3s this series. Draymond or Danny?

daslicer
04-20-2018, 12:40 PM
:lol. Id suggest you watch again bro

Donkey is clearly 2nd best Shower and its not close

:lol Id suggest you get your eyes checked for possible blindness. In this series Klay is easily the second best player for the Warriors.

hater
04-20-2018, 12:46 PM
:lol Id suggest you get your eyes checked for possible blindness. In this series Klay is easily the second best player for the Warriors.

:lmao only looking at the offensive end of games

Green is the best Shower defnder by far and singlehandely abused our players

Take Green out of the Showers and Spurs win handily. Take Shitface out and Showers still win

Nice try thou

daslicer
04-20-2018, 12:56 PM
:lmao only looking at the offensive end of games

Green is the best Shower defnder by far and singlehandely abused our players

Take Green out of the Showers and Spurs win handily. Take Shitface out and Showers still win

Nice try thou

:lol Again your blind. Go get your eyes checked. Take Klay off the Warriors and they have nobody who can score other than Durant which makes them much easier to defend. Durant would have to score 45-50 every game to win without Klay. Weak trolling attempt by you.

hater
04-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Well we gone have to agree to disagree then

IMO Donkey is the 2nd best Shower by Far its not even close

Klay is a great shooter who was being guarded by Shitburger Mills thats about it

Anyone can go Jordan on that fat piece of lard

daslicer
04-20-2018, 01:55 PM
Well we gone have to agree to disagree then

IMO Donkey is the 2nd best Shower by Far its not even close

Klay is a great shooter who was being guarded by Shitburger Mills thats about it

Anyone can go Jordan on that fat piece of lard

Donkey is garbage without a stacked team around him. He was terrible during the stretch when Curry,Durant were not playing with him. He even faked injury against this same Spurs team when he was struggling to be effective against Kyle due to not having Klay,Durant,Curry to cover up his crappyness. Klay is going to be a 20 point scorer on any team. His skill set of having a quick release, playing off the ball, and being a good defender is hard to replace. In '16 when Donkey and Curry were shitting the bed against the Thunder he saved their season by being huge in game 6.

You are disrespecting Klay by saying he's playing great against Mills but you can disrespect Dray the same way. From what I have seen in this series he only guards LMA for small stretches and outside of blocking LMA shot last night his defense on him has been pretty mediocre. Nothing impressive about him locking up a scrub in Bertans and defending Gay.

phxspurfan
04-20-2018, 02:36 PM
Draymond is ok at passing, ok at wide open 3s and ok at defense/rebounding. Hes prototypical for Today's NBA like guys like Capella because the league has gone soft and he's on a darling team. He's allowed to body guys up whereas anyone who as much as breathes on a guy like Harden gets a foul. Without his real all stars he would be a scrub in the mold of Luc Mbah a Moute

phxspurfan
04-20-2018, 02:37 PM
Donkey is garbage without a stacked team around him. He was terrible during the stretch when Curry,Durant were not playing with him. He even faked injury against this same Spurs team when he was struggling to be effective against Kyle due to not having Klay,Durant,Curry to cover up his crappyness. Klay is going to be a 20 point scorer on any team. His skill set of having a quick release, playing off the ball, and being a good defender is hard to replace. In '16 when Donkey and Curry were shitting the bed against the Thunder he saved their season by being huge in game 6.

You are disrespecting Klay by saying he's playing great against Mills but you can disrespect Dray the same way. From what I have seen in this series he only guards LMA for small stretches and outside of blocking LMA shot last night his defense on him has been pretty mediocre. Nothing impressive about him locking up a scrub in Bertans and defending Gay.

This. Klay is easily the most underrated dude on that team and has bailed them out countless times. Durant is easily the 2nd best player in the world, but without Klay they're OKC without WB. Very beatable since you can just focus on Durant. One Curry comes back they become super OP again and truly unbeatable

DMC
04-20-2018, 02:46 PM
Green begged.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 02:50 PM
Draymond is ok at passing, ok at wide open 3s and ok at defense/rebounding. Hes prototypical for Today's NBA like guys like Capella because the league has gone soft and he's on a darling team. He's allowed to body guys up whereas anyone who as much as breathes on a guy like Harden gets a foul. Without his real all stars he would be a scrub in the mold of Luc Mbah a Moute

His defense relies heavily on getting away with hand checking. I laughed last night when the refs actually called him for hand checking Lamarcus early in the game. Draymond looked shocked and frustrated that they called it on him. I remember after that call they immediately took him off LMA. To me he's an opportunistic role player in the same mold as Horry and Dfish. Just like those two guys he needs to be on a stacked team to be effective.

It's like what Clipper Nation said earlier about him in another thread which is that the Warriors should pick Klay over him. His reasoning was funny but true which was the Warriors could sign and hype up any scrub off the streets and that scrub will also be allowed to get away with fouling on defense like Draymond. Think about it Draymond was a nobody up until the fall of '14 when the Warriors started hyping him up as a defensive stopper and boom he's allowed to suddenly get away with fouling people.

hater
04-20-2018, 03:03 PM

Disagreed

Klay is an overrated chucker who would be no better than a Reddick in a bad team

He is lucky he plays next to Durant and has top passer like Green handing him gifts

Not to mention he is being guarded by a piece of hamburgr meat :lol

daslicer
04-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Disagreed

Klay is an overrated chucker who would be no better than a Reddick in a bad team

He is lucky he plays next to Durant and has top passer like Green handing him gifts

Not to mention he is being guarded by a piece of hamburgr meat :lol

Klay would be a 20 point scorer on any other team. His game is similar to Reggie Miller, Rip Hamilton, Allen Houston. He wouldn't ever be a franchise player but he would be a great number 2 on any other team. Currently in the playoffs I would say Derozan and Harden are the only shooting guards you can say are clearly better than him and maybe Oladipo. Other way around Draymond is lucky to be playing with Klay,Curry,Durant or he would be a scrub on a regular team struggling to get minutes.

elbamba
04-20-2018, 03:20 PM
Green is a fine player if you have 2 - 3 superstars. If Green is your best player, the team would be lucky to win 20 games. He cannot defend a legit big one on one in this leauge. He is lucky that hardly anyone can post up anymore.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 03:28 PM
Green is a fine player if you have 2 - 3 superstars. If Green is your best player, the team would be lucky to win 20 games. He cannot defend a legit big one on one in this leauge. He is lucky that hardly anyone can post up anymore.

He struggles to guard big guys who can post up such as Demarcus,LMA,KAT,AD granted AD is not really a post up player but he sucks guarding him. He's lucky he didn't come out 10-17 years ago when the league was loaded at the PF position. Imagine him having to play against Duncan,KG,Dirk,Amare,Webber,McDyees,Rasheed,Brand, Malone,Abdur-Rahim etc.

hater
04-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Klay would be a 20 point scorer on any other team. His game is similar to Reggie Miller, Rip Hamilton, Allen Houston. He wouldn't ever be a franchise player but he would be a great number 2 on any other team. Currently in the playoffs I would say Derozan and Harden are the only shooting guards you can say are clearly better than him and maybe Oladipo. Other way around Draymond is lucky to be playing with Klay,Curry,Durant or he would be a scrub on a regular team struggling to get minutes.

Of course he looks top 5 right now. He is being guarded by a meatball :lol

Klaynus is a good player and yes he could be a 2nd banana light. Not a true 2nd banana in a contender, thus why Showers begged Durant to join them. Eliancito+Klaynus is not enough

But Green is the glue guy and heart and soul of Golden Showers. Without him they are a pedestrian team like OKC

Again I am taliing about him being the 2nd best for his team not talent wise but best asset and value for the team

I will be sure to bump this next series when Klaynus is not guarded by a pile of ground meat :lol

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 04:01 PM
https://pics.me.me/study-finds-op-still-sucking-cock-on-a-regular-basis-4495390.png
fify

elbamba
04-20-2018, 04:05 PM
He struggles to guard big guys who can post up such as Demarcus,LMA,KAT,AD granted AD is not really a post up player but he sucks guarding him. He's lucky he didn't come out 10-17 years ago when the league was loaded at the PF position. Imagine him having to play against Duncan,KG,Dirk,Amare,Webber,McDyees,Rasheed,Brand, Malone,Abdur-Rahim etc.

Agreed. I doubt he makes it in the League back then. He would be about as effective as Blair.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 04:14 PM
Of course he looks top 5 right now. He is being guarded by a meatball :lol

Klaynus is a good player and yes he could be a 2nd banana light. Not a true 2nd banana in a contender, thus why Showers begged Durant to join them. Eliancito+Klaynus is not enough

But Green is the glue guy and heart and soul of Golden Showers. Without him they are a pedestrian team like OKC

Again I am taliing about him being the 2nd best for his team not talent wise but best asset and value for the team

I will be sure to bump this next series when Klaynus is not guarded by a pile of ground meat :lol

:lol Again proving you don't know what you are talking about considering the Pelicans start 3 PG's with the tallest guy being Moore whose listed at 6'4 but looks like he's 6'3. Klay is going to have the same success he's having in this series against the Pels since he will be guarded by midgets again.

hater
04-20-2018, 04:23 PM
:lol Again proving you don't know what you are talking about considering the Pelicans start 3 PG's with the tallest guy being Moore whose listed at 6'4 but looks like he's 6'3. Klay is going to have the same success he's having in this series against the Pels since he will be guarded by midgets again.

Last time I checked Pelicans dont start a bag of kangaroo shit :lol

I guarantee Klaynus will not have same performance vs Pelicans.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 04:28 PM
Last time I checked Pelicans dont start a bag of kangaroo shit :lol

I guarantee Klaynus will not have same performance vs Pelicans.

He may not shoot 70 percent but he will still shoot around 50 percent are higher against them and get 20 plus points a game. :lol Do you honestly believe Rondo,Holiday, or Moore are going to be able to guard him?

hater
04-20-2018, 04:32 PM
Given that they are NBA level players they will damn well do a much better job than a kangaroo roadkill

:lol

daslicer
04-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Given that they are NBA level players they will damn well do a much better job than a kangaroo roadkill

:lol

:lol Right and then you will make excuses for him playing well against the Pelicans midgets.

hater
04-20-2018, 05:07 PM
:lol Right and then you will make excuses for him playing well against the Pelicans midgets.

He will not be playing vs a road cone so it wont he as easy for him

Dingle Barry
04-21-2018, 12:41 AM
I think it's a real possibility for Coach Bud to comeback to the Spurs. He's backed out of Suns search and I'm guessing there is a good chance that Pop may retire this year. Losing your wife and life long partner can burn you out of your job. Bud is better than any of the assistant coaches.

Seems like people usually throw themselves more into work in this situation, to help deal with the loneliness.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-21-2018, 12:53 AM

Yes, Suns fans are thrilled with their string of 20 win seasons. Most excellent indeed.

hater
04-21-2018, 08:40 AM
Yes, Suns fans are thrilled with their string of 20 win seasons. Most excellent indeed.

:lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
04-21-2018, 09:42 AM
I'm astonished to see how bad Gasol has become. I really wanted him at the Spurs so it's a shocker for me. He's like a statue out there

YGWHI
04-22-2018, 07:50 PM
Spurs aren't trash.

Also, Messina made some nice adjustments in this game.

tholdren
04-22-2018, 07:54 PM
I'm astonished to see how bad Gasol has become. I really wanted him at the Spurs so it's a shocker for me. He's like a statue out there

Where have you been for 4 years?

ballhog
04-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Draymond hasn't done shit this year. Smallball gets him some rebounds. Good shooters get him assists.

hater
04-22-2018, 08:22 PM
They plqyed the game of their lives and barely beat a bored Golden Shower team

Props to our guys thy played great but lets not pretnd we have any chance in hell in game 5