AFMadison
04-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Get rid of you tbh

tholdren
04-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Plus one to both

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-19-2018, 10:49 PM
Manure and Porker need to hang it up as well. Time to start fresh.

AFMadison
04-19-2018, 10:50 PM
And Aldridge too

Spurtacular
04-19-2018, 11:00 PM
I'll take Fathead over Fatty, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2018, 11:16 PM
This will be an unpopular thread. Too many faggots scared to speak up because the low IQ posters who use plus/minus will attack them.

ElNono
04-20-2018, 01:00 AM
this can't be said enough times, tbh

SpurPadre
04-20-2018, 01:09 AM
Fathead will never be Bobo 2.0 like he was initially hyped up to be, tbh. GTFO this team, scrub.

testies
04-20-2018, 02:30 AM
Fathead is literally a cancer

The problem is in regular season he looks decent because players let him do his shitty moves

in playoffs he's just begged to shoot and his driving lanes are taken ... also he's the laziest defender ever going for swipes all the time

Stabula
04-20-2018, 02:46 AM
Fathead is a solid all-rounder off the bench and with a friendly contract I'd be happy to keep him as a Spur

BackHome
04-20-2018, 10:11 AM
Not into all the kid drama about my player is better then your player thing most of you all have going on. But as far as our team we need and must upgrade our team at almost every position. People like Green, Tony, Anderson, Forbes, Joffrey, should be let go or traded if at all possible. You can’t make a argument that we can’t find better players then these guys.

DaBears
04-20-2018, 10:14 AM
Fathead will never be Bobo 2.0 like he was initially hyped up to be, tbh. GTFO this team, scrub.

Bobo was a better player all around.

rjv
04-20-2018, 10:19 AM
i was hopeful but the experiment is over. if it can clear space or if he can be used as trade fodder, he needs to go. he is not what this team needs more of at this time.

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 10:28 AM
he needs to be a shooting threat for his role. its what completed bobo's game...

MVPCues
04-20-2018, 10:38 AM
If the team had better starters and rotational players and he went back to being the most versatile 4th guy off the bench, he would be good value.

LittleCriminal
04-20-2018, 10:53 AM
Fuk Yeah!!

clambake
04-20-2018, 11:00 AM
who is fat head?

dabom
04-20-2018, 11:02 AM
who is fat head?

:lol

clambake
04-20-2018, 11:08 AM

no, i get the manure/porker thing

but who is fathead/fatburger/fattyshit......and any others, please?

hater
04-20-2018, 11:10 AM
Gave up on this guy officially after yesterday

Yet as bad as he is we still have worse problems like Shitburger starting :lmao

dabom
04-20-2018, 11:30 AM
no, i get the manure/porker thing

but who is fathead/fatburger/fattyshit......and any others, please?

Fathead is Kyle, the guy with a huge cranium.

rjv
04-20-2018, 11:44 AM
Fathead is Kyle, the guy with a huge cranium.

not to be confused with fathead 2.0, derrick white. the difference may be that fathead 2.0 actually has balls.

MVPCues
04-20-2018, 12:06 PM
not to be confused with fathead 2.0, derrick white. the difference may be that fathead 2.0 actually has balls.

TBH, I propose White be called ToonHead. To me, his head/face looks more like a cartoon/caricature drawing than simply fat.

SAGirl
04-20-2018, 12:08 PM
He will be fine in his next team. Spurs are lacking talent at almost every position and will need to rebuild this team anyways. They will also end up in a tank if Kawhi doesn't come back. You don't need him for that. Patty and Pau can lead a tank just fine.

baseline bum
04-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Fathead would be a pretty epic tank commander

MVPCues
04-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Fathead would be a pretty epic tank commander

He would shoot 4/5, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks, and the Spurs would lose by 15.

Brunodf
04-20-2018, 12:13 PM
We can only hope that some team will overpay him otherwise he may get that 50 Mills money from the Spurs :lol

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 12:19 PM
its frustrating that in 4 years he never made any improvements to his outside shot.

he was a high% three point shooter in college, but his slow release didnt translate, and he never worked on it

this is what i said about him when he was drafted...

he's a knockdown shooter, but his release is a bit slow. maybe chip can expedite his delivery. he was accurate but didn't really attempt a lot, less than 2 attempts per game. i know his skillset is being a ball handler, but on a team with duncan, parker, manu, kawhi, diaw he's not going to be controlling the ball :lol. he needs to establish the jumper first and play off of that, sort of like what we saw with marco in the regular season.

the high% plus the improvement we saw in kawhi gives me hope he can do that

he's not going to be controlling the ball early on with this spurs team, so at this point chip needs to get him to expedite his release. the rest will develop over time. with our roster, he's pretty much never going to be asked to run the point like he did at UCLA

his slow release worries me more than his footspeed tbh. if he's able to accelerate his shot with the help of chip, i can see him being a turkoglu type (hopefully not including his choking act with the Spurs)

TimDunkem
04-20-2018, 12:27 PM
He would be solid in any other era. Unfortunately, he is a SF with no balls, no athleticism, and no jumper. He doesn't have a place on this team, or most teams in this league.

Gtfo, Kyle.

rjv
04-20-2018, 12:32 PM
He would be solid in any other era. Unfortunately, he is a SF with no balls, no athleticism, and no jumper. He doesn't have a place on this team, or most teams in this league.

Gtfo, Kyle.

the most disappointing aspect is in how much he shrinks from the big moment. he just seems to always play nervous. that's a bad trait to have as a player when you're already athletically challenged.

dabom
04-20-2018, 12:33 PM
Dudes not even getting defended at the 3. :lol

Like he's getting practice shots and his man can just drop off him and help out. So it's kinda like 4v6 on offense. They get an extra help defender (always goes to LMA) and we have a less person on offense cause he can't create or shoot. That's why the offense plummets when he's on the floor. And our guys are creators but fathead can't finish. We get stuck green trying to create off the dribble and other little shit.

And he's got bricks for legs. Any guard will get around him. I don't blame him for that. But stop trying to rip the ball and recover quicker.

And even if he does score, he always fucks up the next play and gives it right back. :lol

And the FO knows all this. They gave it their due effort. Time to move on. Don't even give him a small contract. He's not a player.you want taking minutes in the playoffs.

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 12:38 PM

Like he's getting practice shots and his man can just drop off him and help out. So it's kinda like 4v6 on offense. They get an extra help defender (always goes to LMA) and we have a less person on offense cause he can't create or shoot. That's why the offense plummets when he's on the floor. And our guys are creators but fathead can't finish. We get stuck green trying to create off the dribble and other little shit.

And he's got bricks for legs. Any guard will get around him. I don't blame him for that. But stop trying to rip the ball and recover quicker.

And even if he does score, he always fucks up the next play and gives it right back. :lol

And the FO knows all this. They gave it their due effort. Time to move on. Don't even give him a small contract. He's not a player.you want taking minutes in the playoffs.
that would be 4 v 5, jackass

but yes, i agree, it's time to move on. he gave us some quality regular season minutes, and all in all was not bad for being the 30th pick in the draft. but he's not worth what the second contract will look like

dabom
04-20-2018, 12:40 PM
that would be 4 v 5, jackass

They get an "extra" defender you dumb fuck. :lmao

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 12:40 PM
They get an "extra" defender you dumb fuck. :lmao
yes. the fifth defender is extra when there's only 4 offensive players :lmao

dabom
04-20-2018, 12:42 PM
Imaginary defender on Kyle and his actual man is running around the area and help defending whenever. :lol

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 12:45 PM
Imaginary defender on Kyle and his actual man is running around the area and help defending whenever. :lol
:lmao imaginary defender on kyle :lmao

you have the 4 spurs players that count since kyle is a ghost, the 4 warriors defenders on them, PLUS kyle's defender is free to double LMA at all times without needing to help off one of the 3 other spurs players.

you're really bad at basic math tbh

and you claim to be an engineer :lmao :lmao

dabom
04-20-2018, 12:47 PM
:lmao imaginary defender on kyle :lmao

you have the 4 spurs players that count since kyle is a ghost, the 4 warriors defenders on them, PLUS kyle's defender is free to double LMA at all times without needing to help off one of the 3 other spurs players.

you're really bad at basic math tbh

and you claim to be an engineer :lmao :lmao

I did the math you dumb fuck. Maybe its cause you're so fucking uneducated that you can't understand basic ideas. :lmao

And it's my idea. You can't tell me I'm wrong you dumb fuck.:lmao

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 12:48 PM
4+1=6

And it's my idea. You can't tell me I'm wrong you dumb fuck.:lmao

dabom
04-20-2018, 12:49 PM
Well her durh Kyle's out there its 5v5. :lmao

SpurPadre
04-20-2018, 12:57 PM
Bobo was a better player all around.

He still is tbh.

BackHome
04-20-2018, 03:19 PM

Daboom most of your takes are stupid and childish but I have to say this is actually one of your best serious post I have seen from you. I totally agree with you 100% watching Anderson closely and people are right he is scarred to shoot the ball and always seems nervous when he has the ball in his hands when shot clock is starting to get low. No way the Spurs should sign him if they can’t find a better player to replace him then they need to fire their scouting department. If your not a elite defender you better have some offense in your game.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 03:23 PM

Agreed he's had the last 2 years to prove himself and has fallen short. He just does not have the ability to hit open shots. He strikes me as a guy who will take playing on 4 or 5 different teams before he figures out how to succeed as a role player.

dabom
04-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Daboom most of your takes are stupid and childish but I have to say this is actually one of your best serious post I have seen from you. I totally agree with you 100% watching Anderson closely and people are right he is scarred to shoot the ball and always seems nervous when he has the ball in his hands when shot clock is starting to get low. No way the Spurs should sign him if they can’t find a better player to replace him then they need to fire their scouting department. If your not a elite defender you better have some offense in your game.

Of course, my player management for the Spurs has been impeccable tbh. I don't think anyone comes close here.

TD 21
04-20-2018, 04:25 PM

Gtfo, Kyle.

:tu

sammy
04-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Get rid of trashy Forbes

tholdren
04-21-2018, 10:21 AM

Gtfo, Kyle.

Wtf how would he be solid? He would be worse due to more physicality.

DPG21920
04-21-2018, 10:23 AM
He will be fine in his next team. Spurs are lacking talent at almost every position and will need to rebuild this team anyways. They will also end up in a tank if Kawhi doesn't come back. You don't need him for that. Patty and Pau can lead a tank just fine.

SA didn’t tank without Kawhi this year...

DPG21920
04-21-2018, 10:24 AM
Yall are dumb. Kyle is a very solid player who should be kept if possible.

tholdren
04-21-2018, 10:26 AM

Bwahahahhahahhah he airballs layups and threes...

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2018, 12:05 PM
:lmao

TimDunkem
04-21-2018, 12:15 PM

You're probably right, but his lack of a jumper wouldn't make him completely unplayable.

r0drig0lac
04-21-2018, 12:17 PM

this

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 12:36 PM

http://78.media.tumblr.com/aa7b6ef0501ff26a2a9692fed96ea108/tumblr_nrq8nzqdXe1ua2qalo1_400.gif

DPG21920
04-21-2018, 12:51 PM
This thread is fly paper for bad takes

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Thanks to you.

SAGirl
04-21-2018, 12:54 PM
It is. started by dabom, what do you expect?

TimDunkem
04-21-2018, 01:17 PM
Kyle sucks.

SAGirl
04-21-2018, 01:27 PM
I am actually looking forward to see him play elsewhere.
The Spurs are really ugly to watch right now and I don't have the stamina or desire to watch Gasol and Patty a couple of more years.

dabom
04-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Best thing about fathead leaving is that we don't have to post about him anymore. :lol

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Best thing about fathead leaving is that we don't have to post about him anymore. :lol

Hopefully Sahurl goes with.. Tired of those shit takes.

pad300
04-21-2018, 07:10 PM
Hopefully Sahurl goes with.. Tired of those shit takes.
Hey dabom has already promised to leave if Kawhi doesn't come back this season.

Fuck the pussy in dreads

If hes still a spur by next September I will personally log off this website and join lakersground

Hater is gone as well if Kawhi's back. If Kyle bugs you that much, how about yoou make it a trifecta if he's back...

PS. Yeah, to the public at large, yes, I realize that all 3 will welch... but one has to hope.

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 07:41 PM
Hey dabom has already promised to leave if Kawhi doesn't come back this season.

Hater is gone as well if Kawhi's back. If Kyle bugs you that much, how about yoou make it a trifecta if he's back...

PS. Yeah, to the public at large, yes, I realize that all 3 will welch... but one has to hope.

This is So stupid.
Shit Pile is as good as gone..
Why would I bet on it? Lol

pad300
04-21-2018, 07:45 PM
This is So stupid.
Shit Pile is as good as gone..
Why would I bet on it? Lol

Because I'm obviously hoping to get rid of a 3ed terrible poster this offseason, instead of just 2...

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 08:17 PM
Because I'm obviously hoping to get rid of a 3ed terrible poster this offseason, instead of just 2...

Obviously not trying hard enough if you keep posting..

SAGirl
04-21-2018, 08:19 PM
Little troll has to be someone alt. Troll only loves Anderson

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 08:25 PM
SAGirl has to be Shit Pile Kyle Anderson... It admitted to have voted itself into the all star game this year.
SAD.

SAGirl
04-21-2018, 08:27 PM
Easily triggered like someone else I know too.

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Says the fembot..

tholdren
04-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Whatever, i am better than anderson. Fact

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Whatever, i am better than anderson. Fact

Having never seen you play, I agree with you 100%.

tholdren
04-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Having never seen you play, I agree with you 100%.

I can hit a corner three 12% of the time and will shoot it every time.

LittleCriminal
04-21-2018, 09:33 PM
I can hit a corner three 12% of the time and will shoot it every time.

LOL but what are ur plus/minus stats?

kuato
04-21-2018, 11:27 PM

Original fathead is like an albatross with hydrocephalus, White fathead seems to be a functional human being.

TimDunkem
04-22-2018, 01:37 AM
^ :lmao

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:55 PM
Original fathead is like an albatross with hydrocephalus, White fathead seems to be a functional human being.

elemento
04-22-2018, 01:14 PM
Gasol stealing money from the Spurs with that albatross contract bothers me way more than Kyle tbh.

r0drig0lac
04-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Gasol stealing money from the Spurs with that albatross contract bothers me way more than Kyle tbh.