04-19-2018, 11:13 PM
certainly last home game tbh.

who is playing their last game?

Walter Donovan
04-19-2018, 11:13 PM
Kawhi

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2018, 11:15 PM
Won't be the last time that faggot Green shits on the Spurs court. He's hardly a vet min player. He's opting in with that $10,000,000.00 option....

tholdren
04-19-2018, 11:16 PM
Hopefully pau murray anderson mills

baseline bum
04-19-2018, 11:16 PM
Hopefully Green, Parker, Anderson, Forbes, Gay, Aldridge, Paul, Gasol, and Mills

Arcadian
04-19-2018, 11:17 PM
I certainly hope so. I'd rather not see very many of these players next season.

NASpurs
04-19-2018, 11:18 PM
Hopefully like 95% of the roster, coaching staff and front office.

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2018, 11:18 PM
Starting Murray was the worst thing Poop could've done. Not only did the team have a losing record with him as a starter, the handful of GM's who believed this IG baller had potential saw the light these playoffs.

No way they even get a 2nd round pick for him.

Chucho
04-19-2018, 11:19 PM
I'll be sad for Gino's last game. Wont be watching, but it will be different next year for sure.

Finding ways to offload Mills, Green and maybe finding a capable scorer and Leonard's return can offset that, tho.

SuperCam
04-19-2018, 11:20 PM
Starting Murray was the worst thing Poop could've done. Not only did the team have a losing record with him as a starter, the handful of GM's who believed this IG baller had potential saw the light these playoffs.

Brogdon going 6 picks later :bang

DarrinS

There were so many good options. Good talk.

Mikeanaro

What are you talking about? did you see his windmill dunk in garbage time? HIS DAD MUST BE SO PROUD!

NASpurs
04-19-2018, 11:22 PM

Starting Murray should had been the start of tanking but hey, at least he has playoff experience *shrug*

HarlemHeat37
04-19-2018, 11:22 PM
Green and Manu will be gone IMO.. I'm leaning yes towards Kyle, as well, but that might be too much of an overhaul for Pop..

I can't see Manu returning after the stress of this season..Green won't make anywhere near 10 million on the market, but he's reached the point many role players reach where they need to try a career reboot elsewhere..

Anderson is tough..I think the Spurs like him, but it seems like Pop soured on him in this series..

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2018, 11:23 PM
What are you talking about? did you see his windmill dunk in garbage time? HIS DAD MUST BE SO PROUD!
That's going to be a nice Instagram post. Can't wait till he adds some shitty rap lyric, too....

"For So Long, I Been Striving, Going Hard, Trying To Make It Right
So Much Pain In My Body, You Can See It In My Eyes"

Spurtacular
04-19-2018, 11:23 PM
More gonna come back than people think, imo.

Mugen
04-19-2018, 11:24 PM
I was really hoping that Dejounte would show some promise this series so we could use him to package one of Patty or Pau's contracts. Sadly he's been terrible.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-19-2018, 11:27 PM
If Forbes and Kyle are back next year RC has officially lost it.

Mikeanaro
04-19-2018, 11:29 PM
That's going to be a nice Instagram post. Can't wait till he adds some shitty rap lyric, too....

"For So Long, I Been Striving, Going Hard, Trying To Make It Right
So Much Pain In My Body, You Can See It In My Eyes"
Yeah, at least Dejuan Blair was a more low-key nigga.
Tired of this skinny headless chicken, is not NBA material.

tim_duncan_fan
04-19-2018, 11:32 PM
There's always Derrick White!

gambit1990
04-19-2018, 11:33 PM
Hopefully Green, Parker, Anderson, Forbes, Gay, Aldridge, Paul, Gasol, and Mills
https://media.giphy.com/media/oGO1MPNUVbbk4/giphy.gif

JohnnyMax
04-19-2018, 11:35 PM
Kawhi, Aldridge, Gay, Murray

Ya'll can keep the foreigners

HarlemHeat37
04-19-2018, 11:40 PM
I really hope Parker has some self-awareness..he's a legend, top 15 PG of all-time, doesn't need to do anything else in this league..there's no reason not to retire, he's legitimately one of the 20 worst players in the entire league..

He doesn't need the money, just retire..

cd021
04-19-2018, 11:42 PM
Kawhi

Joke's on you, he played his last home game months ago. He's just been ghosting the Spurs since :lol:depressed

emanueldavidginobili
04-19-2018, 11:43 PM
I hope Green is gone I love the guy and his defense but hes limited and reached his peak 4 years ago, he needs to go.

ElNono
04-19-2018, 11:45 PM
https://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/media/2.0/teamsites/spurs/Schad/img/Spurs/Headshots/rc.jpg

"We like what we have"

baseline bum
04-19-2018, 11:46 PM
I really hope Parker has some self-awareness..he's a legend, top 15 PG of all-time, doesn't need to do anything else in this league..there's no reason not to retire, he's legitimately one of the 20 worst players in the entire league..

He doesn't need the money, just retire..

He'd probably miss all that groupie pussy. Just sign him to the minimum.

TheGreatYacht
04-19-2018, 11:46 PM
https://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/media/2.0/teamsites/spurs/Schad/img/Spurs/Headshots/rc.jpg

"We like what we have"
:lmao

cd021
04-19-2018, 11:47 PM
Forbes- please (insert Deity of choice here)

Manu-:depressed

Kawhi-Shop this Mime and retool tbh.

Green- If the Spurs are going to give Kawhi the Super Max then things will be super tight after next season unless they let Green walk. Otherwise, he may not get big offers because most of the teams with cap are looking at bigger FA's or are bad and probably won't have much use for him.

Hoops Czar
04-19-2018, 11:48 PM

"We like what we have"

Don't take it out on Pop's personal secretary.

baseline bum
04-19-2018, 11:50 PM
I hope Green is gone I love the guy and his defense but hes limited and reached his peak 4 years ago, he needs to go.

I'll always be a Green fan but he was only a good fit with the beautiful game, and with Ginobili, Diaw, Parker, Duncan, and Splitter all at or near the end with no decent replacement they'll never be able to run that offense again. God I hope he opts out and walks. Not only for the Spurs sake, but for his. He would be killer in Golden State or playing with a point guard like Simmons in Philly.

Darth_Pelican
04-19-2018, 11:50 PM
:pop: I’ll be back

freemeat
04-20-2018, 12:08 AM
Patty Mills
Forbes (probably)
Bertans

all playing their last spurs game(s)

sasaint
04-20-2018, 12:15 AM
More gonna come back than people think, imo.

If people think otherwise, they don't know PATFO.

spursistan
04-20-2018, 12:21 AM
One of Pau/Mills traded.

One of Bertans/Anderson let walk.

Forbes/Gay gone.

Parker/Aldridge 100% back..

Manu 60% back (think Pop will lobby for him )

Green 95% opting in/60% traded.

Murray 60% traded

Leonard 60% back.

eDizzle20
04-20-2018, 12:25 AM
It will be the start of some offseason with Kawhi as the centerpiece. Whatever happens with him the Spurs should either have re-sign commitment or be traded by draft night. He’s too good to just let walk like KD did. Something needs to be done about Pau. His softness is unbearable. At this point the Spurs look to try and trade Pau for Whiteside and his brutal contract. Miami saves money while the Spurs may a good change of scenery. Doubt patfo wants a complainer though.

SAGirl
04-20-2018, 12:38 AM
One of Pau/Mills traded.

One of Bertans/Anderson let walk.

Forbes/Gay gone.

Parker/Aldridge 100% back..

Manu 60% back (think Pop will lobby for him )

Green 95% opting in/60% traded.

Murray 60% traded

Leonard 60% back.
good guesses :tu
I think they will do anything for Kiwi at this point. They will not get anyone else near his talent otherwise and can build around him if he commits.

Frankly, I know I sound like a broken record at this point but my concern for him isn’t his autism, but his quad. Really, if that quad is permanently and irrevocably damaged the Spurs are done and will need to tank and if he’s in some supermax deal with a damaged leg the SuperSonics scenario is more likely than no. Grim times. The Kawhi stuff is really depressing.

They need to improve, anyways.

SpurPadre
04-20-2018, 12:44 AM
If Forbes and Kyle are back next year RC has officially lost it.

I wouldn't bring back Forbes to mop the floor.

99 Problems
04-20-2018, 12:57 AM
Last game before MVP takes over as team Captain tbh.. Last game before we see players like Ingram, Kuzma, Tatum, Brown, Rozier, Harris or pick 2lol, etc in a Spurs uniform lol?

MoSpur02
04-20-2018, 01:28 AM
Keep Aldridge, Murray, White, Manu, Parker, Gay, and Kawhi if he wants to stay. Everyone else can go. I'll be glad to help move Gasol, Mills, Forbes, and Anderson pack and move. I'll even let them use my truck. I wouldn't even charge anything except for gas money.

MoSpur02
04-20-2018, 01:30 AM
If Kawhi (AKA his Tío)wants to play somewhere else then ship him to Boston and make sure Tatum and Brown along with their pick come to us. Brown is on his way to become an All Star

cjw
04-20-2018, 02:09 AM
Brogdon going 6 picks later :bang

Brogdon is four years older and didn’t improve in his second year. No thanks, I’d rather take potential and someone at Murray’s age put up 14 points on 42% shooting in the ACC.

Murray may never develop but you can find Brogdon every year on the free agency heap.

Slippy
04-20-2018, 03:53 AM
Patty Mills
Forbes (probably)
Bertans

all playing their last spurs game(s)

How can the spurs realistically bring joff back too? They had no backup big pretty much all season. Unless they trying to save money & ride LA to rhe ground which i doubt. He should get bought on that second year