This trade works nigas

We get rid of the pussy in dreads Mute Cancer and aussie Fatburger

We get 2 young up and coming kids in Kuzma and Lonzo

Sure we digest Deng hut we can cut that scrub although Id play him over Kyle

Best trade scenario out there

Do it RC

offset formation
04-20-2018, 07:45 AM
No. Fuck the Lakers. And moreover, fuck the team to which Kawhi may request to be traded.

I say you take less from a one year rental team than a full haul from a destination team. That's just me, but I'll be a spiteful SOB if and when that happens.

Just being on Twitter last night as that stupid article about Lakers coming after Kawhi this offseason eas enough to make me throw up in my mouth a little.

hater
04-20-2018, 07:46 AM
But we hqve the chance to get rid of Shitburgers massive contract

lmbebo
04-20-2018, 07:47 AM
HARD PASS.

No one on the lakers that really interests me for Kwahi (if forced to go down that road ...)

Esp not Ball and that whole mess. Deng? Dead weight ....

Thats a horrible return for kwahi.

hater
04-20-2018, 07:49 AM
Wake up we are not getting much for a chinadoll whose possibly worst teammate ever

If the lakers want to take that risk right now you do ot. Especially if it means getting rid of Shitburgers contract

Ibleedslvrnblk
04-20-2018, 08:21 AM
Lonzo??? I'm outta here if Lonzo is in this team. That be some desperate shit right there. Maybe we can draft the whole family as we will be in need of a new coach daddy can coach

hater
04-20-2018, 08:25 AM
Lonzo would instantly be our best guard by far

And YES HES WAY BETTER THAN MURRAY

Still we can get a 3rd team to bag lonzo if we want to stick with murray and get a decent wing in return. Now which team has a decent wing that could go for lonzo???

BSfromTX
04-20-2018, 08:30 AM
Ball is fine, but don’t want the circus that comes with him

exstatic
04-20-2018, 08:34 AM
Ball is fine, but don’t want the circus that comes with him

They're surgically, and genetically attached. The shit show comes with.

offset formation
04-20-2018, 08:47 AM
deng kuzma and a 2nd

No way you make that trade without at least Kuzma AND Ingram. Then either a pick or Deng or Hart and Deng.

Spurs9
04-20-2018, 08:49 AM
Good thing none of you are GM tbh

Chomag
04-20-2018, 09:59 AM
nah ship his ass to a lowlife team like Sacramento, or Phoenix to rot for a bit. Don't reward him for his nonsens

baseline bum
04-20-2018, 10:15 AM
But we hqve the chance to get rid of Shitburgers massive contract

You're an idiot; Deng's contract is way worse.

baseline bum
04-20-2018, 10:19 AM
Wake up we are not getting much for a chinadoll whose possibly worst teammate ever

If the lakers want to take that risk right now you do ot. Especially if it means getting rid of Shitburgers contract

The Spurs are going to be either running out the clock on the last couple of years of Aldridge's productive career before he hits TOSB status or tanking. Mills' contract is only a problem if they're a contending team, which they won't be after dumping the autist. Mills would be extremely useful in a tanking situation. Lonzo would be an even worse circus. I would suspend Leonard and get nothing in exchange before making that ridiculous trade.

eDizzle20
04-20-2018, 10:34 AM
The Lakers aren’t going to take on anything other than Kawhi if there goal is to go after Lebron and George. If the Spurs take on Deng’s contract I would also want Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, and their 1st rounder this year. Deng’s contract will be hard to move.

hater
04-20-2018, 11:01 AM
You're an idiot; Deng's contract is way worse.

Shitburger is probably one of the worst nba players out there

At least Dong is tall and you know... CAN PLAY FUCKING BASKETBALL

hater
04-20-2018, 11:03 AM
The Spurs are going to be either running out the clock on the last couple of years of Aldridge's productive career before he hits TOSB status or tanking. Mills' contract is only a problem if they're a contending team, which they won't be after dumping the autist. Mills would be extremely useful in a tanking situation. Lonzo would be an even worse circus. I would suspend Leonard and get nothing in exchange before making that ridiculous trade.

Gonzo would instantly be our best guard by far

Not even close

hater
04-20-2018, 11:04 AM
And :lol complaining about the Gonzo circus. Its only his father and him talking is way better than Pussy in Dreads not even answering Pops emails for weeks :lol

tholdren
04-21-2018, 10:25 AM
Lol if ball comes to sa only the true idiots will still be franchise fans

BD24
04-21-2018, 10:40 AM
This is fucking terrible. Kuzma is the only decent piece you are getting in this trade. Any deal involving the Lakers needs to be based around Ingram.

FireMicoHalili
04-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Spurs get

Walker
Batum
Hernangomez
Lamb
Monk
Bacon
Hornets first round picks for two years

Hornets get
Leonard
Mills
Gasol
Paul
Spurs second round picks for two years
+ Ettore Messina

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ya5slkjs

Am sure this gets a lot of opposition but I want to punish Leonard by sending him anywhere other than a big city

baseline bum
04-21-2018, 11:36 AM
Spurs get

Walker
Batum
Hernangomez
Lamb
Monk
Bacon
Hornets first round picks for two years

Hornets get
Leonard
Mills
Gasol
Paul
Spurs second round picks for two years
+ Ettore Messina

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ya5slkjs

Am sure this gets a lot of opposition but I want to punish Leonard by sending him anywhere other than a big city

:vomit:

No way I'm taking Batum in any Leonard deal. His contract is more toxic than Gasol + Mills combined.

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2018, 11:41 AM
LiAngelo Ball would be a better 2nd round pick than the usual trash Drunkford picks

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-22-2018, 09:29 AM
I would never trade Kawhi to LA

Pauleta14
04-22-2018, 09:46 AM
That's a horrible trade mate...

And how can you want Lonzo? (please don't tell me chip Engelland is going to change THAT shot...)

Dverde
04-22-2018, 12:10 PM
I’d imagine the Spurs would be after Ingram back. It makes more sense to keep your assets and go after Paul George.

phxspurfan
04-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Now the package I would want from the Lakers. I would want Ingram, Kuzma and Randle, or just Kuzma/Randle and filler. Murray will be better than Ball

nym
04-22-2018, 12:26 PM
If Spurs allegedly had an issue with Kawhi's uncle being overly involved why they hell would they willingly deal with LaVar Ball? There is no way the Spurs are taking Lonzo in any trade.

tenbeersbold
04-22-2018, 12:49 PM
Cant trade 50 mills.
Who else am I gonna get pleasure out of watching get thrown around like a ragdoll on the court??

Seriously Patty must have zero black American friends in the NBA cause the brothas seem extra willing to clip his ass w/o a moments hesitation

tholdren
04-22-2018, 03:43 PM
Lonzo on spurs should never be a suggestion of a spurs fan

4lifecowboy
04-22-2018, 05:16 PM
The trade would have to be Ingram, Kuzma, and the 25th pick

hater
06-28-2018, 05:11 PM
Forget Deng but Kuzma and Ball for Mute Cancer would be one of the better trades we can do with that Cancer

I had called this long ago and now it comes to fruition

Do it Mitch

dbestpro
06-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Deng is at 18m for two more years, each year. You would be better off holding Leonard for one year and then letting him walk than get saddled with Deng's contract. In fact it is only 2m less that KL and he would do a repeat of an expensive player not playing except it would be for two more years.

hater
06-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Yah thats why Insaid forget Dong and we still have a deal as long as we can ship out both Mute Cancer and CancerMills

HarlemHeat37
06-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Wait, who is Mute Cancer??

hater
06-28-2018, 05:30 PM
The only mute that was our cancer last season

Mute Cancer

look_at_g_shred
06-28-2018, 06:22 PM
:lmao hater is my favorite poster man gawdamn

hater
06-28-2018, 07:19 PM
:lmao hater is my favorite poster man gawdamn

:tu ma nig

TheCerebral1
06-29-2018, 12:48 PM
This is by far a crock of shit if this is the return. Deng is over the hill and has NO GAME left. Lonzo Ball has no talent and for anyone who says he's a good player, you're full of shit. He has no shot. Not to mention all of the drama that comes with him. Kuzma is interesting, but I'd rather let him walk than trade for a worthless player like Lonzo Ball.

Marcus Bryant
06-29-2018, 01:12 PM
Oh, and give us Dejounte too. I can't imagine why the Spurs aren't jumping on this.