PDA

View Full Version : Lowest point of the game last night and maybe my life as a Spurs fan

Rob123
04-20-2018, 12:43 PM
I've been a member here for going on 11 years or so. I never post because the Spurs are always on the right course even if they stumble like 2010.

I've been posting the most this season because the train is finally off the rails.

The lowest point of my entire Spurs fandom was not 6 or .4 or 2006 or any of those because sometimes the dice don't go your way and I'm completely cool with that, it takes a lot of luck to win a trophy sometimes.

The lowest point was last night around the 3rd quarter when Cook casually waltzed up to the 3 point line and drained a pull up three that didn't touch anything but the bottom of the net and broke the back of any potential Spurs comeback.

This was the lowest point because Cook is a fucking G-leaguer they brought on at the end of the season and he's showcasing all of the skills that are necessary in the modern NBA and has clearly been coached to understand the modern game of basketball.

Meanwhile we roll out 3-4 guys at any given time that cant hit the fucking broad side of a barn, create any space, or play with any sense of pace and all they do is take and miss contested 2 pt shots and in the case of last night 3's. The entire roster is fucked. At least after 2010 we could just retool a little and be back in it the following years. This is going to be a loooong process, our roster is built to play 1980's basketball. WHO THE FUCK built this stupid thing? Heads need to roll. Even with Kwahi this whole team is fucked. It plays an antiquated brand of basketball, it's made up of personnel that have no business being on an NBA court and the best hope we've got is the 18th pick this year.

I think it's over for a long time unless the FO figures out how to evaluate talent for the league in 2018 and not 1988.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 12:48 PM
Prisoner of the moment reaction. Scrubs are going to look good on the Warriors because they are always going to be wide open due to the attention Klay,Durant, Curry attracts granted Curry didn't play last night. Also a scrub on the Warriors doesn't have pressure to hit shots knowing the Warriors 3 stars in Klay,Durant, Curry can easily erase and cover their mistakes. Retarded post I have to say.

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2018, 12:48 PM
Bright minds think alike. Unfortunately for the Spurs, the only bright mind in the room is Nick Kerr.

Spurs need to jump on Quinn Cook. He's better than any white American player Buford jacks off too.

Would easily be our Day 1 starting PG, which says a lot about it.

Quinn Cook is going to get claimed soon. Hope it ain't by GS, HOU, or OKC who are all light years ahead of RC Drunkford

I would've ditched that loser Green 3 years ago as well. Everyone went against me because some stats made by neckbeard virgins said he was good...

gospursgojas
04-20-2018, 12:49 PM
This same exact team minus a few role players (Simmons, Ded, Lee) went to WCF and were up 30 until Kawhi went down. Losing your best player that is a top 3 MVP candadite will do that.

Leetonidas
04-20-2018, 12:52 PM
This same exact team minus a few role players (Simmons, Ded, Lee) went to WCF and were up 30 until Kawhi went down. Losing your best player that is a top 3 MVP candadite will do that.

So will the entire team forgetting how to shoot over the last year

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2018, 12:52 PM
People will hold on to that Game 1 lead until they die :lol

Reminds me of Green fluffers holding on to 2013

TimDunkem
04-20-2018, 12:58 PM
Manu was less washed last year.
Tony wasn't done and could hit the 3.
Kawhi was Kawhi and a top shooter in the league.
Simms, Dedmon, and Lee were excellent backups who provided several needed skills.
Murray was not getting major minutes.

This is not the same team as 2017. Yes, some of the names are the same, but they're not playing the same game they were playing last year. The roster is poorly constructed, relying on players who can't create, shoot, or are too old to do it efficiently.

Stop making excuses, fluffers. It's okay to admit that everyone on this roster with the exception of the top 2 (and Gay for stretches) players absolutely stink...Really. It's okay, and doesn't make you a bad fan to admit it. Some of us like TheGreatYacht, NASpurs, and sasaint saw this coming before free agency, and long before Kawhi first sat out that open scrimmage.

TimDunkem
04-20-2018, 01:02 PM

"All we need is Kawhi to carry these scrubs on his quad to win the title! :cry"

"All Danny needs is Kawhi back to give him 20 feet of space to shoot instead of the 10 feet he already gets because no one respects his broken jumper anymore! :cry"

daslicer
04-20-2018, 01:03 PM
Bright minds think alike

:lol Mental patients don't have bright minds.

testies
04-20-2018, 01:14 PM
RC Weirdfuck thought he was going to reinvent the wheel by only drafting guys that cant shoot a rock into riverwalk.

LMA is doubled, the balls travels around finally to the open man, who is always Fatso, who is wide open. He waits for his defender to get to him, pump fakes, dribbles into the lane and is too scared to do his shitty floater, so he dribbles back to the 3 point line desperate for help and passes it to Mills, who is too fat to lose his man and ends up dribbling into his own foot, fumbling the ball. That's the play that was most repeated yesterday

Play Boban
04-20-2018, 01:21 PM
OP dropping more truth bombs than fell on Dresden tbh. :wow

daslicer
04-20-2018, 01:29 PM
TBH the lowest point I felt when it came to humiliation as a Spurs fan was the '01 Lakers sweep. That was very painful to go through. This does not compare to the embarrassment of the '01 series considering the Spurs were the favorites to win that series. Also the national media clowned the Spurs for weeks after that series by calling them soft and calling both Drob and Duncan weak willed.

gambit1990
04-20-2018, 01:34 PM
i was disappointed in the roster before the season even started. wasn’t hard to see how things were gonna end up.

UZER
04-20-2018, 01:39 PM

All we needs is 2013 Danny Green to show up again. :cry

All we need is one good qtr from 40 yo Manu :cry

To me the lowest post of THIS season is the thread wishing we had Matt Bonner on the team. :lol

vy65
04-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Seriously, what is with the psychology of people who keep referencing a fucking half of basketball from a year ago. It's not like it was a game or multiple games, let alone the entire series. It was 24 minutes of basketball. Yet, that's somehow a proper data set?

HarlemHeat37
04-20-2018, 01:44 PM
Prisoner of the moment reaction. Scrubs are going to look good on the Warriors because they are always going to be wide open due to the attention Klay,Durant, Curry attracts granted Curry didn't play last night. Also a scrub on the Warriors doesn't have pressure to hit shots knowing the Warriors 3 stars in Klay,Durant, Curry can easily erase and cover their mistakes. Retarded post I have to say.

Cook has actually been horrible in this series:lol

BackHome
04-20-2018, 01:51 PM

Those three players were legit NBA players we replaced them with a bunch of Scrubs Forbes, Joffrey, Anderson

BackHome
04-20-2018, 01:53 PM
RC Weirdfuck thought he was going to reinvent the wheel by only drafting guys that cant shoot a rock into riverwalk.

LMA is doubled, the balls travels around finally to the open man, who is always Fatso, who is wide open. He waits for his defender to get to him, pump fakes, dribbles into the lane and is too scared to do his shitty floater, so he dribbles back to the 3 point line desperate for help and passes it to Mills, who is too fat to lose his man and ends up dribbling into his own foot, fumbling the ball. That's the play that was most repeated yesterday

You forgot he passes ball to wide open Anderson who thinks about shooting then with 5 seconds left on the clock he passes the ball.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 01:57 PM
Cook has actually been horrible in this series:lol

Yeah I know that's why I thought the OP overreacted.

K...
04-20-2018, 02:01 PM
Lowest point for me if having to think about that fucker Durant who had been letting me down for like a decade now in New and surprising ways.

Spurs9
04-20-2018, 02:09 PM
Its just basketball

phxspurfan
04-20-2018, 02:27 PM
I think not having Pop on the sidelines plus having that huge tragedy before the game kind of broke their spirits. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in this series

r0drig0lac
04-20-2018, 03:20 PM

the worst thing about this is it was all about KAWHI, as it became clear to anyone, and people continue to act like it was because of the team, the same team that failed to hold a 20-point lead.

elbamba
04-20-2018, 03:27 PM
The Spurs were never going to win a game in this series without KL. Lets be honest. Golden State can put up 100 points in their sleep and the Spurs on a good shooting night can't crack that number. Its like Miami in 2014, they just couldnt keep up with our scorers.

If we can't figure out KL next year and replace Forbs and Anderson with decent shooters, we will likely lose more games and probably not make the playoffs. It has to happen eventually.

superbigtime
04-20-2018, 03:46 PM
This team is so thoroughly mediocre, and there is no way to get significantly better with all those terrible contracts, no good draft picks, and no realistic shot to get a prime free agent here. Spurs are about to turn into the PHX suns I'm afraid. The Kawhi turmoil and Pop's spouse passing and his impending inevitable retirement impart a great deal of uncertainty for the first time in decades. The low point is going to get a LOT lower man.

spurs10
04-20-2018, 03:55 PM
I think not having Pop on the sidelines plus having that huge tragedy before the game kind of broke their spirits. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in this series
:bobo

TD 21
04-20-2018, 04:37 PM
Good post. It may be true that Cook has struggled in this series, but he still has more offensive ability than any PG on this roster (unless you count White, who will be playing SG), which is pathetic. He's at least a good range shooter and can run a competent P-n-R.

I don't know how they build with Murray and Anderson as key pieces. They're unlikely to become even average range shooters and don't have nearly enough off the dribble dynamism to make up for it.

SuperCam
04-20-2018, 04:42 PM
Cock embarrassed Fatty last night tbh

stu scotts eye
04-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Those three players were legit NBA players we replaced them with a bunch of Scrubs Forbes, Joffrey, Anderson

I was just about to say, that this team couldve used a Simmons over Fathead big time. A player who can breakdown a defense and make high energy plays.

Even David Lee wouldve been a better match for GSW than Pau.

YGWHI
04-20-2018, 05:06 PM
IDK...I still remember 2011 first round. +60 wins in the regular season... #1 seed vs #8...

It's reasonable that the reigning champion and #2 seed beats #7...In 2011 we didn't expect an elimination in first round.

YGWHI
04-20-2018, 05:08 PM

Splits
04-20-2018, 05:24 PM

Kawhi is a faggot

Rob123
04-20-2018, 06:02 PM
IDK...I still remember 2011 first round. +60 wins in the regular season... #1 seed vs #8...

It's reasonable that the reigning champion and #2 seed beats #7...In 2011 we didn't expect an elimination in first round.

You didn’t read the post. After 2011 we could at least retool around a prime Parker end of prime Ginobili and we had pieces that turned into Kawhi and we had Danny green. We have none of that. We hardly have anyone on the roster capable of playing basketball

Rob123
Kawhi is a faggot

Kawhi is quite possibly the biggest faggot in sports

SAGirl
If you get Durant off that team, Cook probably looks no better than Bryn Forbes... He's nothing special.
Ok maybe he looks better than Bryn, but not by that much.

Spurs need star level talent which they have missed without Kawhi, and it's why overpaying for culture guys makes no sense at this point. And they need to gamble like they did with Murray. If he doesn't pan out, that's fine but he had an opportunity to be special taken at 29... That's a risk you need to take.

But I understand the frustration. Can't omit Kiwi from the equation.

Mugen
04-20-2018, 06:04 PM
If that's your lowest point as a Spurs fan, I feel legit bad for you since you've probably been watching since 2015 and know nothing but misery :lol

UZER
04-20-2018, 06:18 PM
Pop is a victim of his own success.

This culture thing has taken on a life of its own and now he couldn’t jeopardize it even if he wanted.

tholdren
04-20-2018, 06:39 PM
I've been a member here for going on 11 years or so. I never post because the Spurs are always on the right course even if they stumble like 2010.

I've been posting the most this season because the train is finally off the rails.

The lowest point of my entire Spurs fandom was not 6 or .4 or 2006 or any of those because sometimes the dice don't go your way and I'm completely cool with that, it takes a lot of luck to win a trophy sometimes.

The lowest point was last night around the 3rd quarter when Cook casually waltzed up to the 3 point line and drained a pull up three that didn't touch anything but the bottom of the net and broke the back of any potential Spurs comeback.

This was the lowest point because Cook is a fucking G-leaguer they brought on at the end of the season and he's showcasing all of the skills that are necessary in the modern NBA and has clearly been coached to understand the modern game of basketball.

Meanwhile we roll out 3-4 guys at any given time that cant hit the fucking broad side of a barn, create any space, or play with any sense of pace and all they do is take and miss contested 2 pt shots and in the case of last night 3's. The entire roster is fucked. At least after 2010 we could just retool a little and be back in it the following years. This is going to be a loooong process, our roster is built to play 1980's basketball. WHO THE FUCK built this stupid thing? Heads need to roll. Even with Kwahi this whole team is fucked. It plays an antiquated brand of basketball, it's made up of personnel that have no business being on an NBA court and the best hope we've got is the 18th pick this year.

I think it's over for a long time unless the FO figures out how to evaluate talent for the league in 2018 and not 1988.

You do realize that a g leaguer has a roster spot on a team. Not only that he plays real minutes.... the deal is you turn into a grown up and realize there are like 5 guys with talent and the rest is a media hyped shitshow. Ive said this multiple times before i have literally seen top nba scorers in hometown tournaments get worked by guys who didnt even play college ball. Until you realize this is as fake as the ladies in all the sigs the more disappointed you will be. Deal with it.

YGWHI
04-20-2018, 06:39 PM
Kawhi is a faggot

Kawhi is quite possibly the biggest faggot in sports

Not really. How the Spurs look without him makes me think he is a top player.

Seventyniner
04-20-2018, 07:21 PM
If you get Durant off that team, Cook probably looks no better than Bryn Forbes... He's nothing special.

Spurs need star level talent which they have missed without Kawhi, and it's why overpaying for culture guys makes no sense at this point. And they need to gamble like they did with Murray. If he doesn't pan out, that's fine but he had an opportunity to be special taken at 29... That's a risk you need to take.

Yup, Forbes is probably a good comparison. Better teammates can make a lot of players look better than they are.

You're also right that there is no substitute for top tier talent.

Maddog
04-20-2018, 07:35 PM
You didn’t read the post. After 2011 we could at least retool around a prime Parker end of prime Ginobili and we had pieces that turned into Kawhi and we had Danny green. We have none of that. We hardly have anyone on the roster capable of playing basketball

Well, to some extent this was bound to happen. You can;t keep being at the top when you've only had one draft pick below 25 for over 20 years (and that was a 20).
The Spurs have held this thing together with duct tape and bailing wire. The 2014 title was the first by a team without multiple lottery picks under the age of 34 for over 25 years except for the the 2007 Spurs...
In the past the Spurs PATFO have realized when they where headed the wrong way- 2001 and 2008 (although getting Jefferson was a mistake that they then corrected).
I'm disappointed because a Spurs team with Kawhi gave the Warriors trouble- they have no one to guard him and his defense helps slow down KD.

But heck I've been a fan for longer than most. I've been a lot more disappointed.....

I'll still be cheering Sunday

Yup, Forbes is probably a good comparison. Better teammates can make a lot of players look better than they are.

You're also right that there is no substitute for top tier talent.
You can even put Patty in this category. Not having to be a primary scorer and ball handler...
Y

-21-
04-20-2018, 07:39 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this.

Danny Green on the difficulty of playing Game 3 after the death of Gregg Popovich's wife: "It wasn't easy. Everybody can kind of empathize and imagine losing somebody so close to you for that amount of time. The very few times I got a chance to encounter her, it was amazing. She had a presence. You guys are intimidated by Pop and probably scared of him, but her presence is probably the total opposite of that; just a joy to be around, lightened the room up and made you smile, and made everybody feel comfortable. Pop probably makes you guys a little uncomfortable. It's tough. It just puts things into perspective of how it was a basketball game. We were obviously competing and fighting, but it's a basketball game. There's bigger things going on in life. We had a tough year. Joffrey [Lauvergne] just had a family member pass. Kyle [Anderson] had a family member pass. Rasual Butler earlier this year -- a lot of guys knew him well -- and now Pop. It just puts things into perspective. As much as we want to win, there are other things in life, bigger things that are more important."

YGWHI
04-20-2018, 07:45 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this.
Thanks for posting this, I didn't know Kyle lost a fam, too. Tough year.

Kawhitstorm
04-20-2018, 08:04 PM

.........and 2nd best player: J.Simms:wakeup

TheDoctor
04-20-2018, 08:09 PM

What a weaksauce of a meltdown tbh

SpurOutofTownFan
04-20-2018, 08:57 PM
I can remember hundred of plays like that one from Cook that have happened to the Spurs before.

If this is a low, it's because Duncan is no longer playing and we knew it all along that this day would come. The Spurs are very close to rebuilding time now.

It was a great, amazing, run.

sananspursfan21
04-20-2018, 09:02 PM

There was a time when any scrub wearing silver and black looked pretty amazing too. Supremely talented teams can roll out who they want sometimes and they play way above their heads.

daslicer
04-20-2018, 09:11 PM
There was a time when any scrub wearing silver and black looked pretty amazing too. Supremely talented teams can roll out who they want sometimes and they play way above their heads.

Agreed. I remember when guys like Devin Brown and Beno would play out of their asses when they were with the spurs. A lot of people would call Devin and Beno scrubs in here but you should have seen other team message boards and how they would hype them up much like how people are now hyping up the Warriors scrubs.

sananspursfan21
04-20-2018, 09:16 PM
Agreed. I remember when guys like Devin Brown and Beno would play out of their asses when they were with the spurs. A lot of people would call Devin and Beno scrubs in here but you should have seen other team message boards and how they would hype them up much like how people are now hyping up the Warriors scrubs.

I thought Beno might supplant Parker for a bit!! Brown seemed good too. I thought he was automatic from three :lol ohhhhhhh how naïve. I also remember thinking Darius Washington would become a great rotational player :lmao I need to stop, I'm getting embarrassing....

xellos88330
04-20-2018, 09:16 PM
The team this year has been extremely erratic. The problem is the jumper. Nobody outside of LA could seem to string together any sort of consistency. The Warriors defense is simple. Sag off pretty much everyone to contain LA. That is it. The Spurs cannot make them pay for it with any regularity to force the defense to play honest. Barring some kind of jump shooting miracle, I doubt the Spurs can win Sunday.

objective
04-20-2018, 09:32 PM
I am in a much worse mood than during 96/97 when Robinson was hurt and 'sources on the team' (Sean) was telling the Express how he was worried if Robinson would ever play again.

Avery had surgery. Sean had surgery. Charles Smith was a massive failure. Carl Herrera was a failure.

The only young talent that had any potential at all was Corey Alexander (spoiler: he didn't work out)

And during the year, while bad, they weren't the worst. They had a better chance of coming away with Adonal Foyle in the draft that was short on bigs.

And the shadow of relocation was in the air.

This season just has me angrier. Kawhi and his nonsense combined with roster moves that were obviously poor decisions beforehand.

Oh well.

dbestpro
04-20-2018, 10:18 PM
This team has no collective heart. They just want to go home and wait till next year.

Rob123
04-20-2018, 10:48 PM

Bro this is not what I’m saying. The fact that cook is on the roster. The fact that cook is a player on their roster with the skill set and the coaching/scheme to take a pullup three in transition is what sucks. Our team is built with antiquated players and those players are coached to do antiquated things.

Capt Bringdown
04-20-2018, 10:52 PM
I don't think anyone could have guessed the Leonard soap-opera, but this team was DOA from the get-go. Lots of blame to go around, but the ultimate deciding factor was Durant joining a 73-win team.
Only an all-star team can beat the Warriors when they are healthy, and the Spurs are decidedly not an All Star team with or without Leonard.

To each his own, but for me nothing will/can surpass throwing away a 5 point lead with 28 seconds left. I will never understand how that happened.
By contrast, this year's team is very easy to understand: they suck.

Spurtacular
04-20-2018, 11:08 PM
Drama queen OP posted on a sock, tbh.

SAGirl
04-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Cook is a scrub dude. That shot that angered you, he was guarded by Tony who gave him like 5 feet of space bc he didn't want to get blown by. It was a wide open shot with feet fully set, not those off balance 3s that Danny is still! Allowed to take and miss. Bryn can also make that shot but he's a scrub and you can't play him. If you had Cook on this team he'd be Bryn Forbes with a slightly better handle. Nothing to talk about. Get angry at Tonys bad D instead. Tony getting lit up by random scrubs is nothing new.

Right b4 that shot Bertans and Gasol failed to grab 2 rebounds in the same possession that ended up on a Klay 3, that right there ended the Spurs attempts at come back.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-21-2018, 12:56 AM
The Spurs are only 7 players away from being really, really good.

MannyIsGod
04-21-2018, 02:10 AM
It really sucks how shitty this fanbase is now. Maybe its just because Spurstalk is toxic AF, but people here shit on this team more than actually root for it. When I used to get together with ST people, occastionally people would hate on a player, but not to the level that you fuckers do now. People here talk about Parker like he's garbage, they shit on Patty just because the dude got paid, and even if a player is playing his ass off you all just shit on him because he's not good enough.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I don't remember the Spurs fanbase being this shitty. Maybe its unfair to call it the entire Spurs fanbase since it really seems to be much worse here. I just don't get why so many posters here have to act like miserable fucks because they think its edgy.

MI21
04-21-2018, 02:12 AM
This is one of the most painless playoff exits, tbh. Not sure what OP is on about.

MannyIsGod
04-21-2018, 02:19 AM
This is one of the most painless playoff exits, tbh. Not sure what OP is on about.

.4 was way worse. Game 7 against Dallas in 2006 was way worse. Getting beat by Memphis as a 1 seed as worse. Game 6 was worse. Barkley closing down hemisfair arena was worse. Losing 4 in a row to the Thunder in 2012 was also worse.

I just don't know how the low point is now because someone hit a 3 on Tony. I mean really?

TE
04-21-2018, 02:33 AM
:lol People have different opinions about their “lowests” as Spurs fans

Mine is easily 2013, post-game 6. For weeks after that loss, I probably underwent an adjustment phase disorder with depressive features tbh. The worst feeling ever was the morning after the loss. I’ll never forget how deeply empty and heavy that shit felt. If you’ve heard of broken heart syndrome, the symptoms immediately following that game + the entire summer after the finals, describes that immediate responsive state.

Manu’s foul sucked. Still remember not watching anything Sports related until football started.

.4 sucked. I was a young teenager but I remember those painful moments.

SnakeBoy
04-21-2018, 02:39 AM

Exactly. Anyone with a brain knew this Kawhi-less roster wasn't beating GSW and thankfully the series is ending quickly.

I'm looking forward to the offseason. Unlike last year, PATFO won't be thinking "almost...if it wasn't for injuries" and they should take another shot at it with the current group.

ElNono
04-21-2018, 02:44 AM
It really sucks how shitty this fanbase is now. Maybe its just because Spurstalk is toxic AF, but people here shit on this team more than actually root for it. When I used to get together with ST people, occastionally people would hate on a player, but not to the level that you fuckers do now. People here talk about Parker like he's garbage, they shit on Patty just because the dude got paid, and even if a player is playing his ass off you all just shit on him because he's not good enough.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I don't remember the Spurs fanbase being this shitty. Maybe its unfair to call it the entire Spurs fanbase since it really seems to be much worse here. I just don't get why so many posters here have to act like miserable fucks because they think its edgy.

Meh, winning is what matters in this sport, tbh and Timmy left a high ceiling... If Kawhi would've played this season, this would be a 50-60 win team, and we'll be looking for another Western Conference appearance, then you'll have much more homers posting and people enamored with the team...

Instead you have a team that plays ugly basketball, has no identity, where role players have to do the heavy lifting and on top of that the Kawhi outlook is uncertain going to the summer... so it's not surprising seeing people pessimistic if not downright suicidal (hi OP).

Hopefully this skullfucking ends tomorrow, as I think the summer will be interesting on it's own... it's going to be an interesting challenge for this FO...

TimDunkem
04-21-2018, 02:46 AM
Get ready to run this shit back, fellas. "We didn't see what this group was capable of this season".

Crazymaddopeyo
04-21-2018, 02:48 AM

I agree 100% other trolls with other teams don’t even bother to come here anymore and talk shit because the Spurs “fans” already do it themselves.

Ice009
04-21-2018, 03:51 AM

I'd agree with that man.

FireMicoHalili
04-21-2018, 03:57 AM
This roster is great for the most part:

1. An undersized shooting guard masquerading as a point guard
2. A slow forward with adequate shooting, great passing and rebounding but is confused if he’s a small forward or a power forward
3. A handful of undersized shooting guards, because you can’t have too many
4. A backup center who’s a net negative as indicated by his numbers prior to this season. But he’s French so he must be good.
5. A star PF who scores via mid range jump shots, clearly the most effective way to score in today’s NBA

Oh and a true star who’s clearly badly injured so he has to sit out the season, despite the medical clearance by the staff. Never mind he has a new agent or his shoe deal fell through.

We all want a shake-up but we know that’s not happening because the Spurs always “like what they have”. Sure.