PDA

View Full Version : Where Dez going?

SpursforSix
04-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Put him on a team with a great outside guy and accurate QB and he'll be great in the middle.

Darth_Pelican
04-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Giants. They released Brandon Marshall.

spurraider21
04-20-2018, 05:10 PM
He also said he wants to stay in the NFC E, so that make sense.

Chris
04-20-2018, 08:13 PM
Think he's signed up with Luciferian Jay Z Roc Nation. I would go all in on NY if I gambled.

monosylab1k
04-20-2018, 11:53 PM
Green Bay

Avante
04-22-2018, 05:35 PM
If I'm looking for a team it's a team that plays in a dome. Pass on the cold weather if I can. Ah, as a seasoned vet, yep, early on it's all about the $$$$$.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-25-2018, 08:26 AM
If I'm looking for a team it's a team that plays in a dome. Pass on the cold weather if I can. Ah, as a seasoned vet, yep, early on it's all about the $$$$$.

Saints would be great for him. Bryant + Thomas + Ginn in the slot, Kamara out of the backfield, WOW.

Darth_Pelican
04-25-2018, 09:21 AM
Saints would be great for him. Bryant + Thomas + Ginn in the slot, Kamara out of the backfield, WOW.

The Saints aren't paying Dez what he wants.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-25-2018, 09:39 AM
The Saints aren't paying Dez what he wants.
Dez should lower his price tag then. It's all about winning the SB since he has zero. If he'd sign for 2 years/10 million I think NO would take him

Darth_Pelican
04-25-2018, 11:01 AM
Dez should lower his price tag then. It's all about winning the SB since he has zero. If he'd sign for 2 years/10 million I think NO would take him

They already signed Cameron Meredith for 2yr / 9.5 mil. They'e not looking for another WR, especially one on the decline with a high price tag.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-25-2018, 01:17 PM
They already signed Cameron Meredith for 2yr / 9.5 mil. They'e not looking for another WR, especially one on the decline with a high price tag.

Okay then. Meredith should be a quality enough #2. Better than Coleman last year for sure.

Bryant would actually be a match on paper with the Giants. Complements OBJ's skillset nicely.

Bryant would not have worked in Baltimore because he would be redundant skill-wise with Michael Crabtree. Same goes for Green Bay and Devante Adams.

Avante
04-25-2018, 09:22 PM
The guy comes off as a selfish idiot who will pout if not happy. No thanks.

Chris
04-26-2018, 12:52 AM
The guy comes off as a selfish idiot who will pout if not happy. No thanks.

Terrel Owens 2.0 without the skill.

Avante
04-27-2018, 12:20 AM
Terrel Owens 2.0 without the skill.

Nailed it~~~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
04-27-2018, 10:04 PM
Dez might have to retire if he doesn't want to play for less than $5 million a year.

Avante
04-28-2018, 08:57 PM
Dez might have to retire if he doesn't want to play for less than $5 million a year.

What gets me about these guys is don't they understand how their actions will have a lot to do with their longevity?

What did Kaepernick think was going to happen once his contract was up? Dez really thinks his pouting around doesn't matter?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-30-2018, 02:18 PM
What gets me about these guys is don't they understand how their actions will have a lot to do with their longevity?

What did Kaepernick think was going to happen once his contract was up? Dez really thinks his pouting around doesn't matter?

dumby krapernick opted out. lol

spurraider21
05-02-2018, 01:49 PM
:lol dez. still looking for work, and many teams dont even want him for the minimum

:cry throw up that x! :cry

SpursforSix
05-02-2018, 01:59 PM
:lol dez. still looking for work, and many teams dont even want him for the minimum

:cry throw up that x! :cry

Bill Cosby has an easier time finding work.

Chucho
05-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Bill Cosby has an easier time finding work.

Bill Cosby's jail cell will be nicer than most ST posters' homes.

Avante
05-03-2018, 02:37 AM
Bill Cosby's jail cell will be nicer than most ST posters' homes.

Dude, why do you constantly talk bout things you know ..0...about? You don't know shit about anyone here's home or Cosby's jail cell. I'll tell ya right now his jail cell better have an 8 speaker stereo set up, over 10,000 books, over 7000 CD'tapes, a frig full of beer, a freezer full of food, HD TV, 500 movies, video games. Just to match my Fortress of Solitude (garage). That is one of 8 rooms.

SpursforSix
05-09-2018, 02:36 PM
still nothing

Chucho
05-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Dude, why do you constantly talk bout things you know ..0...about? You don't know shit about anyone here's home or Cosby's jail cell. I'll tell ya right now his jail cell better have an 8 speaker stereo set up, over 10,000 books, over 7000 CD'tapes, a frig full of beer, a freezer full of food, HD TV, 500 movies, video games. Just to match my Fortress of Solitude (garage). That is one of 8 rooms.

Didn't know double wides had so many rooms.

Also, go fuck yourself since no decent neighborhood will have you as a resident, you sexual predator you.

Avante
05-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Didn't know double wides had so many rooms.

Also, go fuck yourself since no decent neighborhood will have you as a resident, you sexual predator you.

Dude, answer the fucking question, ok? Why do you always talk about things you know nothing at all about? And look at how ya totally ignore the facts. What really is wrong wth you ya fucking loser?

Chucho
05-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Dude, answer the fucking question, ok? Why do you always talk about things you know nothing at all about? And look at how ya totally ignore the facts. What really is wrong wth you ya fucking loser?

You're a bonafide liar.

Avante
05-10-2018, 12:21 AM
You're a bonafide liar.

Dude, what is your trip with just foaming at the mouth with all this total bullshit? You never make any real sense. Just a load of stupid shit.

Avante
05-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Speaking of Dez....

Nobody wants to deal with one of these....if I don't get the ball I'll pout....guys, it's a distraction.

Chucho
05-10-2018, 12:28 AM
Dude, what is your trip with just foaming at the mouth with all this total bullshit? You never make any real sense. Just a load of stupid shit.
More lies.

Avante
05-10-2018, 12:31 AM
More lies.

Anyone else notice this dumb fuck never ever answers anything? And tries all he can to talk about others instead of his shitty self. What a genuine loser.

Chucho
05-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Anyone else notice this dumb fuck never ever answers anything? And tries all he can to talk about others instead of his shitty self. What a genuine loser.

No one cares what you think, that's why all your stupid lists are unsolicited stupid lists...filled with lies. You're a liar.

Avante
05-10-2018, 12:38 PM
No one cares what you think, that's why all your stupid lists are unsolicited stupid lists...filled with lies. You're a liar.

Dude, show me anything I ever listed that was a lie, come on, you said I lied with my lists, ok dude...prove it.

Stupid, I can do things nobody anywhere can do, so you might as well just accept that fact and stop wimpering around about it.

Watch this amigo.

All Time Texas Southern 100m.

lane

1.Homer Jones...NFLer and the daddy of the spike and the first player on MNF to return a KO for a score. And, once beat Bob Hayes in the 200m.
2.Henry Neal 10.08
3.Renaldo Dawson 10.16
4.Robert Taylor 1972 Olympic silver medalist
5.Jimmy Hines 1968 Olympoc gold medalist, histories first legal sub10.00
6.Augustine Olobia Nigerian sub 10.30
7.Willie Polk 9.3
8.Charlie Frazier 9.4

Ralph Abaugh, Theolonius Bush, Clyde Duncan, Ken Burrough, Roman Turner (current talent) deserve a mention.

I can do that for every school that can fill 8 lanes with quality sprinters. Yep, I have no equal, live with it.

Wanna see me do the NFL by divisions? TONS of sprinters have played pro football...TONS.

Hell, Charlie Frazier, Homer Jones, Ken Burrough another 9.4 from TSU all played pro ball.As did another TSU speedster Warren Wells a great Raider receiver.

Somebody give me a school or an NFL team, love to show off.

Chucho
05-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Dude, show me anything I ever listed that was a lie, come on, you said I lied with my lists, ok dude...prove it.

Stupid, I can do things nobody anywhere can do, so you might as well just accept that fact and stop wimpering around about it.

Watch this amigo.

All Time Texas Southern 100m.

lane

1.Homer Jones...NFLer and the daddy of the spike and the first player on MNF to return a KO for a score. And, once beat Bob Hayes in the 200m.
2.Henry Neal 10.08
3.Renaldo Dawson 10.16
4.Robert Taylor 1972 Olympic silver medalist
5.Jimmy Hines 1968 Olympoc gold medalist, histories first legal sub10.00
6.Augustine Olobia Nigerian sub 10.30
7.Willie Polk 9.3
8.Charlie Frazier 9.4

I can do that for every school that can fill 8 lanes with quality sprinters. Yep, I have no equal, live with it.

Wanna see me do the NFL by divisions? TONS of sprinters have played pro football...TONS.

Hell, Charlie Frazier, Homer Jones, Ken Burrough another 9.4 from TSU all played pro ball.As did another TSU speedster Warren Wells a great Raider receiver.

Somebody give me a school or an NFL team, love to show off.

No one cares about your lies.

Avante
05-10-2018, 12:46 PM
No one cares about your lies.

What lies guy? Come on what lies, yep, you lie.

Here ya go stupid.

All Time Oakland Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff Branch 9.2
2.Jacoby Ford 10.01
3.James Jett 10.16
4.Sam Graddy 10.09
5.Ron Brown 10.06
6.James Trapp 10.16
7.Michael Bennett 10.18
8.Willie Gault 10.11

Amazing isn't it? Notice how quickly I did that?

How about the All Time DB 100m? WR? RB? HBCU in the NFL?

Love dealing with these idiots who just can't accept the fact a guy like Avante does exist.

Chucho
05-10-2018, 12:55 PM
What lies guy? Come on what lies, yep, you lie.

Here ya go stupid.

All Time Oakland Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff Branch 9.2
2.Jacoby Ford 10.01
3.James Jett 10.16
4.Sam Graddy 10.09
5.Ron Brown 10.06
6.James Trapp 10.16
7.Michael Bennett 10.18
8.Willie Gault 10.11

Amazing isn't it? Notice how quickly I did that?

How about the All Time DB 100m? WR? RB? HBCU in the NFL?

Love dealing with these idiots who just can't accept the fact a guy like Avante does exist.

No one cares. You lie. And you rape.

Avante
05-10-2018, 12:57 PM
No one cares. You lie. And you rape.

Where's is that proof ya little shit, yep, you don't have anything. And, how in the hell does anyone rape a pro hooker, are you really this stupid?

Chucho
05-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Where's is that proof ya little shit, yep, you don't have anything. And, how in the hell does anyone rape a pro hooker, are you really this stupid?

Please stop. You're status here can't get any lower when you're at absolute rock bottom. You're a liar. You're a fraud. Terminal disease is more popular than you.

Avante
05-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Please stop. You're status here can't get any lower when you're at absolute rock bottom. You're a liar. You're a fraud. Terminal disease is more popular than you.

Dude, this isn't junior HS ya little shit....popular????....hahahaha~~~~~

Still waiting for some proof that I lie in my lists, where is that proof? Yep, you are lying.

SpursforSix
05-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Dude, this isn't junior HS ya little shit....popular????....hahahaha~~~~~

Still waiting for some proof that I lie in my lists, where is that proof? Yep, you are lying.

I don't think you're lying. You just get lots of things wrong.

Avante
05-10-2018, 03:38 PM
I don't think you're lying. You just get lots of things wrong.

Such as what?

Lots of things wrong but you are going to play this....I can't remember what. Watch.

SpursforSix
05-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Such as what?

Lots of things wrong but you are going to play this....I can't remember what. Watch.

so many...I'd have to spend hours to go back and find them all

Off the top of my head...leaving off some African sprinter off your top 10 African Sprinter list...forgetting an obvious 49'r off your top 49'r list...and of course the Marley/Clapton confusion.

Avante
05-10-2018, 08:58 PM
so many...I'd have to spend hours to go back and find them all

Off the top of my head...leaving off some African sprinter off your top 10 African Sprinter list...forgetting an obvious 49'r off your top 49'r list...and of course the Marley/Clapton confusion.

Dude, how many lies will you tell? I rarely make mistakes, and you know this.

Dude, there is no way in hell a guy with my OBVIOUS musical knowledge wouldn't know about Bob Marley, you totally misundertood what I said.

Are you ever going to answer anything I ask you?

SpursforSix
05-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Dude, how many lies will you tell? I rarely make mistakes, and you know this.

Dude, there is no way in hell a guy with my OBVIOUS musical knowledge wouldn't know about Bob Marley, you totally misundertood what I said.

Are you ever going to answer anything I ask you?

I rarely read through all your lists but when I do, I find mistakes.

Avante
05-10-2018, 10:41 PM
I rarely read through all your lists but when I do, I find mistakes.

You know as well as I do if you found anything wrong you are AVANTE MADE A MISTAKE YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....then you'd make a thread about it. And, you don't know eniought to know what is right or wrong anyway.

Look at how ya act over the Bob Marley deal, you really think I made a mistake and ya can't let it go ad you expect me to believe you wouldn't totally freak out over any other mistake I made. And you missed my point on Marley.

I don't make mistakes, guy, so don't be lying anymore than ya do, ok?

Dude, are you ever going to answer any trivia question? Ya cant can ya?

SpursforSix
05-10-2018, 10:48 PM
You know as well as I do if you found anything wrong you are AVANTE MADE A MISTAKE YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....then you'd make a thread about it. And, you don't know eniought to know what is right or wrong anyway.

Look at how ya act over the Bob Marley deal, you really think I made a mistake and ya can't let it go ad you expect me to believe you wouldn't totally freak out over any other mistake I made. And you missed my point on Marley.

I don't make mistakes, guy, so don't be lying anymore than ya do, ok?

Dude, are you ever going to answer any trivia question? Ya cant can ya?

Well...yeah...I'm gonna start a thread about you joining the Navy at 15.
It's amazing stuff. And then to come back and graduate HS.

Avante
05-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Well...yeah...I'm gonna start a thread about you joining the Navy at 15.
It's amazing stuff. And then to come back and graduate HS.

I obviously meant 1968, ya don't give out 1949 then 1964. An obvious mistake. And look at how act over it, no way I make ay mistakes and you just pass them by and we both know this so stop with the lying, ok?

And, you don't have any clue at all about the things I talk about so you wouldn't know a mistake anyway.