PDA

View Full Version : Warriors discuss Manu's impact on the game..

HarlemHeat37
04-21-2018, 05:45 PM
Other than Kobe, he's the most influential player of his generation in regards to influence and admiration from his peers, tbh..he's one of the few guys in modern history that brought innovation and a unique game to the NBA..

On first seeing Manu in Europe: “I had never seen a lefty player who had all that, everything,” Zaza Pachulia said. “Even back then, he was amazing.”

“We were a vanilla team,” Kerr said. “Very successful, but we were like a football team that just ran the ball every play, played great defense, won the special teams battle. There was nothing exciting about us. Manu came up and sort of shook up the organization in a good way, shook up Pop, changed the way he looked at the game. We needed that creativity, that fire.”

On Manu arriving to rookie orientation in 2003: “Everybody was scared to talk to him,” West said. “He was a legend already. Already had this aura about him.”

On the 2008 Semis: “He really … man,” West shook his head. “He really beat us in Game 7. Big shots, timely shots. Big plays, a big 3 late.”

“Changed the culture of basketball, in my opinion, even if it doesn't get talked about,” Kevin Durant said. “Changed what the Sixth Man (award) means. A lot of people think he's from Europe, which he's not. South America. But all the guys I played with from Venezuela, Argentina, all the guys in the league just bring that toughness and that fight. Manu's one of those guys that means more to the game than people think.”

“At least the first noteworthy big name,” Shaun Livingston said. “It was just so crafty. Also, his whole coming down the hill, where he threw the ball out in front of him. Man, I tried to work on that for like six months and finally I was just, like, you know what, this ain't my game.”

“I struggled with nobody as much as I struggled with Manu,” Draymond Green said. “It was just, like … it felt like he was going downhill at the big, but moving sideways. It was so weird. He was just so clever.

“There was one play where he came off the screen-and-roll and I got back in front of him. Then he hit me with this little hesitation (shakes his shoulders) and ended up downhill going at the big.

“I'm trailing thinking I can get the block. But as he's still going downhill, he's moving to the left. Most people moving to the left you can get back in front of — he's moving to the left, but STILL going downhill. I'd never seen it. Me and whoever the big was were just like, damn, what?”

During West's lone season in San Antonio, he gravitated toward Ginobili in his spare time, conversing on a variety of topics, calling Ginobili a “thinker” with a “good world view.” There are times where Curry will sit and just watch clips of him talking.

“I just love hearing his interviews,” Curry said. “He's very thorough with his thoughts and detailed. You can tell he just loves the game.”

lefty
04-21-2018, 05:47 PM
No mention of Porker?

ECOV
04-21-2018, 05:49 PM
Love manu

testies
04-21-2018, 05:59 PM
We are going to hear these farewell quotes for at least 3 more years. LOL at the league thinking the bald slimey fuck will leave money on the table.

HarlemHeat37
04-21-2018, 05:59 PM
We are going to hear these farewell quotes for at least 3 more years. LOL at the league thinking the bald slimey fuck will leave money on the table.

:lol

daslicer
04-21-2018, 06:01 PM

Like Manu said about Kawhi coming back we got tricked the first time but we are not going to get tricked the second time. I feel that applies to the situation concerning Manu's retirement.

UZER
04-21-2018, 06:12 PM

No shit. Dude had the perfect farewell send off last year at home. He got that start. Was cheered on the whole game. It was all about him. instead he got upset and felt the fans were trying to force him out.

It’s just time to go man. I said my goodbye to Manu 3 years ago. He just hasnt left yet. :lol

007nites
04-21-2018, 06:17 PM
No mention of Porker?

:depressed

SAGirl
04-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Ya. He's done the retiring thing so often I am done crying wolf.

Love Manu tho. If he finally retires the Spurs will finally tank IMO, specially if Kiwi 's leg is kaput.

E20
04-21-2018, 06:59 PM
I just jerked off to these quotes bookmarking this

SpurPadre
04-21-2018, 07:29 PM
No mention of Porker?

The Warriors discuss Parker's impact on the game:

On first seeing TP in Europe:

"I had never seen a player finger a teammate's wife's pussy while on the bench during a game" says Zaza Pachulia. "Even back then, it was amazing."

"We were a vanilla team," Kerr said. “Very classy and respected boundaries. There was nothing exciting about us. Parker came up and sort of shook up the organization in a bad way, shook up the team, changed the way we looked at our wives. We didn't need that creativity, that fire.”

On Parker arriving to rookie orientation in 2001: “Everybody was scared that their girl would talk to him,” West said. “He was a legend already. Already had this aura about him.”

On the 2008 Semis: “He really … man,” West shook his head. “He really cucked my chick after Game 7. Big shots, timely shots. Big plays, a big D in the ass late."

"Changed the culture of etiquette in basketball, in my opinion, even if it doesn't get talked about,” Kevin Durant said. “Changed what the bro code means. A lot of people think he's a happily faithful husband, which he's not. But all the guys I played with, all the guys in the league just know how thirsty he is, that he brings that toughness and that fight. Parker's one of those guys that means more to infidelity than people think.”

“At least the first noteworthy cockblocker,” Shaun Livingston said. “It was just so crafty. Also, his whole going down on an opposing player's wife during halftime, where he let his nuts hang. Man, I tried to work on that for like six months and finally I was just, like, you know what, this ain't my game.”

“I struggled with nobody as much as I struggled with Parker" Draymond Green said. “It was just, like … it felt like he was going downhill on my chick, but moving sideways. It was so weird. He was just so clever.

“There was one play where he came on my chick's face and I entered the room, trying to whoop his ass. Then he hit me with this little hesitation (shakes his shoulders) and ended up out the door."

“I'm trailing thinking I can fuck him up. But as he's running away, he's moving to the left. Most people moving to the left you can get back in front of — he's moving to the left, but STILL going downhill. I'd never seen it. Me and my girl were just like, damn, what?”

During West's lone season in San Antonio, he gravitated toward Tony in his spare time, conversing on a variety of topics, calling Parker a “pervert” with “game.” There are times where Curry will sit and just watch videos of him fucking Eva.

“I just love watching his videos,” Curry said. “He's very thorough with his thrusts and detailed. You can tell he just loves the game."

phxspurfan
04-21-2018, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the quotes, pretty cool. If tomorrow is his last game, it was a career well spent, as a Spur for life.

lefty
04-21-2018, 07:51 PM

"I had never seen a player finger a teammate's wife's pussy while on the bench during a game" says Zaza Pachulia. "Even back then, it was amazing."

"We were a vanilla team," Kerr said. “Very classy and respected boundaries. There was nothing exciting about us. Parker came up and sort of shook up the organization in a bad way, shook up the team, changed the way we looked at our wives. We didn't need that creativity, that fire.”

On Parker arriving to rookie orientation in 2001: “Everybody was scared that their girl would talk to him,” West said. “He was a legend already. Already had this aura about him.”

On the 2008 Semis: “He really … man,” West shook his head. “He really cucked my chick after Game 7. Big shots, timely shots. Big plays, a big D in the ass late."

"Changed the culture of etiquette in basketball, in my opinion, even if it doesn't get talked about,” Kevin Durant said. “Changed what the bro code means. A lot of people think he's a happily faithful husband, which he's not. But all the guys I played with, all the guys in the league just know how thirsty he is, that he brings that toughness and that fight. Parker's one of those guys that means more to infidelity than people think.”

“At least the first noteworthy cockblocker,” Shaun Livingston said. “It was just so crafty. Also, his whole going down on an opposing player's wife during halftime, where he let his nuts hang. Man, I tried to work on that for like six months and finally I was just, like, you know what, this ain't my game.”

“I struggled with nobody as much as I struggled with Parker" Draymond Green said. “It was just, like … it felt like he was going downhill on my chick, but moving sideways. It was so weird. He was just so clever.

“There was one play where he came on my chick's face and I entered the room, trying to whoop his ass. Then he hit me with this little hesitation (shakes his shoulders) and ended up out the door."

“I'm trailing thinking I can fuck him up. But as he's running away, he's moving to the left. Most people moving to the left you can get back in front of — he's moving to the left, but STILL going downhill. I'd never seen it. Me and my girl were just like, damn, what?”

During West's lone season in San Antonio, he gravitated toward Tony in his spare time, conversing on a variety of topics, calling Parker a “pervert” with “game.” There are times where Curry will sit and just watch videos of him fucking Eva.

“I just love watching his videos,” Curry said. “He's very thorough with his thrusts and detailed. You can tell he just loves the game."

Hoops Czar
04-21-2018, 08:00 PM

“I just love hearing his interviews,” Curry said. “He's very thorough with his thoughts and detailed. You can tell he just loves the game.”

When you're blindsided by a Manu question and you can't think of anything nice to say, just say this.

DAF86
04-21-2018, 08:07 PM

Love Manu tho. If he finally retires the Spurs will finally tank IMO, specially if Kiwi 's leg is kaput.

He hasn't done shit though. It's other people doing it for him. :lol

spurs1990
04-21-2018, 08:08 PM
Geez Louise are they killing us with kindness or what.

Definitely takes the sting away from these last two postseasons.
Manu would drive us Spurs fans crazy throughout the years but if his time is up tomorrow I will be absolutely saddened at the prospect of his retirement.

Thanks for posting these quotes OP.

jehawk81
04-21-2018, 08:11 PM

Tha FUCK??? :lmao:lmao:lmao

gambit1990
04-21-2018, 08:17 PM
He hasn't done shit though. It's other people doing it for him. :lol
really :lol i have no idea what she's talking about.

gambit1990
04-21-2018, 08:21 PM
manu should came back. he doesn't have to play the whole season/a lot. stay in shape, sign in december/january.

if the spurs are still having a kawhi issue next year i wouldn't even mind if he signed with another team. him on the 6ers would've been wild. saw their 4th quarter earlier today. they're having more fun on the court than anyone right now.

Play Boban
04-21-2018, 08:23 PM

Maybe the best post in the history of this forum. Well done! :wow

tholdren
04-21-2018, 08:32 PM

Best spur player of all time. You mad hes white? Racist

ElNono
04-21-2018, 08:32 PM
The decision to retire would be a lot easier if there were good personnel to replace him, tbh... but with the Forbes/Fathead/Fattys of the world, it makes a lot of sense to come back...

tholdren
04-21-2018, 08:41 PM
The decision to retire would be a lot easier if there were good personnel to replace him, tbh... but with the Forbes/Fathead/Fattys of the world, it makes a lot of sense to come back...

TE
04-21-2018, 08:48 PM

:lmao

Spur|n|Austin
04-21-2018, 08:55 PM
Awesome. Manu haters should take a hike.

SpursforSix
04-21-2018, 08:56 PM

Lmao

10/10

thats puttin in work

ElNono
04-21-2018, 09:11 PM
No mention of Porker?

who?

lefty20
04-21-2018, 09:23 PM

:lol :rollin:lol

Mugen
04-21-2018, 10:03 PM

CapitalEmm
04-21-2018, 10:34 PM

This post may be the highlight of this shit season tbh

kuato
04-21-2018, 11:18 PM
That's the thing... you can't replace Manu, he is a chimera with fire and ice in his veins. Just enjoy what he does and remember it when he retires. I said it before, Spurs fans will really know what Manu is when he retires, a lot of people will be really sad.

BSfromTX
04-21-2018, 11:36 PM
That's the thing... you can't replace Manu, he is a chimera with fire and ice in his veins. Just enjoy what he does and remember it when he retires. I said it before, Spurs fans will really know what Manu is when he retires, a lot of people will be really sad.

Amen, I can’t believe some believe he should have retired three years ago? Give me a break.

if Manu wants to come back for one year at the mid level, do you think we could actually get someone better? Nope .

Manu is my favorite player all-time. Dude is just bad ass... have never understood any of the hate

spurs10
04-22-2018, 12:17 AM
That's the thing... you can't replace Manu, he is a chimera with fire and ice in his veins. Just enjoy what he does and remember it when he retires. I said it before, Spurs fans will really know what Manu is when he retires, a lot of people will be really sad. :toast

Amen, I can’t believe some believe he should have retired three years ago? Give me a break.

if Manu wants to come back for one year at the mid level, do you think we could actually get someone better? Nope .

Manu is my favorite player all-time. Dude is just bad ass... have never understood any of the hate :toast Word!

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-22-2018, 12:21 AM
The guy is gonna extract as many paychecks as he can. No one doubts that he's one of the all time great Spurs players but it's time he hangs it up

Mikeanaro
04-22-2018, 03:51 AM

“I just love watching his videos,” Curry said. “He's very thorough with his thrusts and detailed. You can tell he just loves sex."

Excelent! just fify the end.

Chillen
04-22-2018, 04:42 AM
Warriors players = kiss ass phony's. They really want to beat you and sound and win everything. Kerr is laughing his ass off went from TNT games to championships and could have more than both Pop and Phil as a head coach one day.

objective
04-22-2018, 05:33 AM
Considering Manu still technically has a year left on his contract and that Tony is actually a free agent ...

I expect a legendary Parker stinkface when the crowd chants "Manu! Manu!" or "Uno Mas! Uno Mas!" in the closing minutes.

In his long career of looking like someone just farted near his face in response to teammates getting attention, no doubt a coincidence, Game 4 might be the grandest of all.

SuperCam
04-22-2018, 10:59 AM
manutards shitting on MVParker smh. how many FMVPs does turnobili have? celebrating giving away rings in 06 and 13 smh

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:36 PM
manutards shitting on MVParker smh. how many FMVPs does turnobili have? celebrating giving away rings in 06 and 13 smh
That's how it is. Inferiority complex.

Parker gets compared to the greatest point guards of all time. The bird beak Mexican gets compared to Parker.

Thank god our president is spraying Raid on the roaches and cleaning our country once and for all.

daslicer
04-22-2018, 01:58 PM

I think for you it's going to be hard to accept that there will probably not be another player equal in caliber to Manu coming out of Argentina probably for at least 100 years. It doesn't make any sense for him to come back next year knowing Kawhi is gone and hence this team is not a contender. The only reason he comes back is greed.

Play Boban
04-22-2018, 02:04 PM
That's how it is. Inferiority complex.

Parker gets compared to the greatest point guards of all time. The bird beak Mexican gets compared to Parker.

Thank god our president is spraying Raid on the roaches and cleaning our country once and for all.
Parker gets compared to the greatest point guards of all-time? Are you listening to your own deluded thoughts because I’ve never heard these comparisons tbh? :lol

ElNono
04-22-2018, 02:09 PM
I think for you it's going to be hard to accept that there will probably not be another player equal in caliber to Manu coming out of Argentina probably for at least 100 years. It doesn't make any sense for him to come back next year knowing Kawhi is gone and hence this team is not a contender. The only reason he comes back is greed.

I already stated my opinion: he can do whatever he wants, but he doesn't really have anything else to prove at this stage, and admittedly, it would be much nicer to see him retire playing at this level than retire looking like Tony this last season, tbh...

That said, he has a contract already for next season, so he's going to get dem paychecks whether he retires or not, tbh...

Today team star LMA pretty much begged him to come back next season.. "Manu has enough in the tank to continue competing. He's a leader in the locker room and honestly we don't even talk about his retirement, it's not something we're expecting. Probably because he can keep playing for some more time."

daslicer
04-22-2018, 02:25 PM
I already stated my opinion: he can do whatever he wants, but he doesn't really have anything else to prove at this stage, and admittedly, it would be much nicer to see him retire playing at this level than retire looking like Tony this last season, tbh...

That said, he has a contract already for next season, so he's going to get dem paychecks whether he retires or not, tbh...

Today team star LMA pretty much begged him to come back next season.. "Manu has enough in the tank to continue competing. He's a leader in the locker room and honestly we don't even talk about his retirement, it's not something we're expecting. Probably because he can keep playing for some more time."

You are deflecting. This is what you originally said "The decision to retire would be a lot easier if there were good personnel to replace him, tbh... but with the Forbes/Fathead/Fattys of the world, it makes a lot of sense to come back." This teams is not a contender if they trade Kawhi which is most likely to happens so it should make it much easier for him to retire. Pretty stupid for allegedly a competitive guy to comeback for another year to play on a team that is not going to be a contender. The only reason for him to comeback like I said before is greed which will be his reasoning to comeback.

ElNono
04-22-2018, 02:36 PM
You are deflecting. This is what you originally said "The decision to retire would be a lot easier if there were good personnel to replace him, tbh... but with the Forbes/Fathead/Fattys of the world, it makes a lot of sense to come back." This teams is not a contender if they trade Kawhi which is most likely to happens so it should make it much easier for him to retire. Pretty stupid for allegedly a competitive guy to comeback for another year to play on a team that is not going to be a contender. The only reason for him to comeback like I said before is greed which will be his reasoning to comeback.

But you said his only reason to come back is greed, when he already has a guaranteed deal for next season...

Being competitive isn't being KD and going to a contender to chase a ring... it can also mean facing long odds and making them happen, like Manu taking this scrub team to the playoffs at his age... but we'll see how he feels. I would agree whatever happens this summer will have incidence on his decision. Like if the team decides to extend fathead and tank, I can see him walking away, tbh...

Clipper Nation
04-22-2018, 02:57 PM
:lol Still bragging about Boobie Gibson's Finals MVP... shameless, tbh. Porker was the one who actually gave away rings in 2004, 2006 and 2013, btw.

Manu is the greatest guard in Spurs history and it's not even close.

DAF86
04-22-2018, 03:03 PM
Parker gets compared to the greatest point guards of all-time? Are you listening to your own deluded thoughts because I’ve never heard these comparisons tbh? :lol

That's just TheGreatYacht trolling way of dealing with the fact that that which he is saying right now only happens with Messi being compared to the all-time greats and Tristiano only to Messi.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2018, 03:05 PM
:lol SpursTalk is the only place where Porker is compared to the all-time great PGs, and only by his fluffers.

daslicer
04-22-2018, 03:08 PM
But you said his only reason to come back is greed, when he already has a guaranteed deal for next season...

Being competitive isn't being KD and going to a contender to chase a ring... it can also mean facing long odds and making them happen, like Manu taking this scrub team to the playoffs at his age... but we'll see how he feels. I would agree whatever happens this summer will have incidence on his decision. Like if the team decides to extend fathead and tank, I can see him walking away, tbh...

Is he guaranteed that money if he retires? If he's not guaranteed the money if he retires then I would say his motivation for coming back is greed.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-22-2018, 03:55 PM

ROLFFFF this is hilarious. Thanks man.

urunobili
04-22-2018, 04:10 PM

#onemoreyear

UZER
04-22-2018, 04:35 PM
wrong thread

lefty
04-22-2018, 04:52 PM

Lel feggit

SpurPadre
04-23-2018, 07:15 PM

Maybe the best post in the history of this forum. Well done! :wow

Thank you tbh. I can adapt it for KaBitch too, upon request, tbh.

Play Boban
04-23-2018, 07:55 PM
:wow Kawhitter would be amazing.

jehawk81
04-23-2018, 08:01 PM

:danceclub

SpurPadre
04-23-2018, 08:47 PM
:wow Kawhitter would be amazing.

If you insist:

The Warriors discuss Kawhi's impact on the game:

On first seeing Kawhi in San Diego:

"I had never seen a player hide in fear behind his uncle's ass minutes before tip-off." says Zaza Pachulia. "Even back then, it was amazing."

"We were a vanilla team but we still had balls" Kerr said. “Just nothing exciting about us. Kawhi came up and sort of shook up the organization in a bad way, shook up the team, changed the way we looked at what it means to have some dignity. We didn't need that creative whininess, that lack of fire.”

On Kawhi arriving to rookie orientation in 2011: “He was scared of everybody,” West said. “He was a legend for being bitch-made already. Already had this fishy aura about him.”

On the 2017 WCF: “He really … man,” West shook his head. “He really went out like a little bitch against Zaza. Zaza hurt his foot more than anything but Kawhi faked his injury because he knew the pressure was too much for the little girl to take."

"Changed the culture of manliness, in my opinion, even if it doesn't get talked about,” Kevin Durant said. “Changed what having balls means. A lot of dumb-ass people think he's better than Paul George, which he's not. But all the guys I played with, all the guys in the league just know how much of a system player he is, that he doesn't really bring that toughness and that fight on his own. Kawhi's one of those 'guys' that means more to softness than people think.”

“At least the first noteworthy faggot,” Shaun Livingston said. “He's just so girly. Also, his whole 'Ouchie, I got an owee, I can't play, wah, wah!' act. Man, I tried to act like that after I injured almost every part of my knee in 2007 when doctors almost amputated my leg. I was being a little bitch for that for like six months and finally I was just, like, you know what, this ain't my game. I'm coming back from this shit ASAP and least be there on the bench to support my teammates.”

“I questioned nobody's manhood as much as I have with Kawhi" Draymond Green said. “It was just, like … it felt like he was going downhill to suck me off after I called him a fag during a game, but moving sideways. It was so weird. I was like 'WTF dude?!

"There was one play where he came off the screen-and-roll and I got back in front of him. Then he saw me and lost his shit with huge hesitation (freezes) and froze still when the big rolled to him."

“I'm trailing just laughing my ass off but he's still frozen before finally sucking on his thumb and curls into a ball. Most people like that you just feel sorry for — but he's getting paid millions to be playing a game. I'd never seen such a little bitch. Me and everyone else there were just like, damn, what? You want your momma, little girl?!”

During West's lone season in San Antonio, he gravitated far away from Kawhi in his spare time, picking on him every now and then, calling Kawhi a “coward” with “no balls whatsoever.” There are times where Curry will sit and just watch videos of him not saying anything.

“I just love watching his videos,” Curry said. “Funny as fuck. He's very thorough with his faggotry and detailed. You can tell he just loves hiding behind people like a little bitch."

Play Boban
04-23-2018, 10:12 PM
If you insist:

The Warriors discuss Kawhi's impact on the game:

On first seeing Kawhi in San Diego:

"I had never seen a player hide in fear behind his uncle's ass minutes before tip-off." says Zaza Pachulia. "Even back then, it was amazing."

"We were a vanilla team but we still had balls" Kerr said. “Just nothing exciting about us. Kawhi came up and sort of shook up the organization in a bad way, shook up the team, changed the way we looked at what it means to have some dignity. We didn't need that creative whininess, that lack of fire.”

On Kawhi arriving to rookie orientation in 2011: “He was scared of everybody,” West said. “He was a legend for being bitch-made already. Already had this fishy aura about him.”

On the 2017 WCF: “He really … man,” West shook his head. “He really went out like a little bitch against Zaza. Zaza hurt his foot more than anything but Kawhi faked his injury because he knew the pressure was too much for the little girl to take."

"Changed the culture of manliness, in my opinion, even if it doesn't get talked about,” Kevin Durant said. “Changed what having balls means. A lot of dumb-ass people think he's better than Paul George, which he's not. But all the guys I played with, all the guys in the league just know how much of a system player he is, that he doesn't really bring that toughness and that fight on his own. Kawhi's one of those 'guys' that means more to softness than people think.”

“At least the first noteworthy faggot,” Shaun Livingston said. “He's just so girly. Also, his whole 'Ouchie, I got an owee, I can't play, wah, wah!' act. Man, I tried to act like that after I injured almost every part of my knee in 2007 when doctors almost amputated my leg. I was being a little bitch for that for like six months and finally I was just, like, you know what, this ain't my game. I'm coming back from this shit ASAP and least be there on the bench to support my teammates.”

“I questioned nobody's manhood as much as I have with Kawhi" Draymond Green said. “It was just, like … it felt like he was going downhill to suck me off after I called him a fag during a game, but moving sideways. It was so weird. I was like 'WTF dude?!

"There was one play where he came off the screen-and-roll and I got back in front of him. Then he saw me and lost his shit with huge hesitation (freezes) and froze still when the big rolled to him."

“I'm trailing just laughing my ass off but he's still frozen before finally sucking on his thumb and curls into a ball. Most people like that you just feel sorry for — but he's getting paid millions to be playing a game. I'd never seen such a little bitch. Me and everyone else there were just like, damn, what? You want your momma, little girl?!”

During West's lone season in San Antonio, he gravitated far away from Kawhi in his spare time, picking on him every now and then, calling Kawhi a “coward” with “no balls whatsoever.” There are times where Curry will sit and just watch videos of him not saying anything.

“I just love watching his videos,” Curry said. “Funny as fuck. He's very thorough with his faggotry and detailed. You can tell he just loves hiding behind people like a little bitch."

ElNono
04-23-2018, 10:16 PM
Is he guaranteed that money if he retires? If he's not guaranteed the money if he retires then I would say his motivation for coming back is greed.

His money is guaranteed. He could give it back to the Spurs, I guess... but his deal is definitely fully guaranteed.

SAGirl
04-23-2018, 10:37 PM
I do want him back. Go figure. Now he’s likely to retire....

Reality is I think he does have game left in the tank, teammates obviously want him back and so will Pop.

I also tend to think Kiwi is rehabbing just like the official version says and the Spurs want him back just like they say. That doesn’t mean Kiwi will get to 100 % of the player he used to be, which is his goal but as I was speculating with Chinook without knowing his medical condition, but going by appearances, getting to 100% has so far been unattainable.

It may come down to whether Manu is ready for another season that will have uncertainties in it bc even if Kiwi isn’t traded his post injury self may not be the same. He already did it at 40. He doesn’t need to do it at 41.

I agree he doesn’t have anything left to prove.

Clipper Nation
04-23-2018, 10:59 PM
If Manu still wants to play but the Spurs want to start rebuilding, he should come to LA and play with Milos and Boban, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
04-23-2018, 11:01 PM
I wouldn't mind Manu going to Philly while the Spurs retool..he had great chemistry with Belinelli and he could help mentor Simmons and Fultz, as well..

Brown and Colangelo were already meeting him with the Brinks truck in 2016..

Clipper Nation
04-23-2018, 11:08 PM
Philly would be a nice fit for Manu too and they'd give him a better chance at one more ring, but a Milos/Manu/Hezonja (my dream FA signing this summer)/Harrell/Boban lineup would be way more fun.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2018, 11:20 PM

I wouldt say he’s done the retiring thing so often. Last year was 100% fans and media; even he was laughing about it on the bench. It was cringey.

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:09 AM

Fuck my eyes are burning now lol

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:12 AM
Manu would be a fantastic analyst though. He's very intelligent, maybe top 2 in the league with that if not the best. Too bad he'll be relegated to "musica musica musica... jorge, pablo, ringo.. juan... los beatles!"

SAGirl
04-24-2018, 06:58 AM
Manu will retire a Spur. HE's already under contract so the only way he plays elsewhere next season is through a trade which :lol no. It's really up to him...

UZER
04-24-2018, 07:11 AM
The more Manu does this pussyfoot retirement thing, the more players are going to get annoyed answering these questions about him.

kuato
04-24-2018, 07:51 AM
The more Manu does this pussyfoot retirement thing, the more players are going to get annoyed answering these questions about him.

Manu is not doing it, the media is doing it. Manu never decided shit

LaMarcus Bryant
04-24-2018, 07:53 AM
I just jerked off to these quotes bookmarking this

LOLOL E20 is back and jamming the milk carton again

Old School 44
04-24-2018, 08:51 AM
Manu would be a fantastic analyst though. He's very intelligent, maybe top 2 in the league with that if not the best. Too bad he'll be relegated to "musica musica musica... jorge, pablo, ringo.. juan... los beatles!"

I always said this. I think he would provide incredible insight. With the NBA so global, he would be perfect as the first international studio or color commentator on TNT. I can just imagine this opening on TNT.

Ernie: "Let's welcome a new member to our TNT family. 4-time NBA champ, Euroleague champ, Gold Medal winner, All-star and arguably the greatest sixth man EVER.....Charles take it away..."
Charles: "GINOBILI!!! GINOBILI!!! GINOBILI!!!!"

Gagnrath
04-24-2018, 09:25 AM
I always said this. I think he would provide incredible insight. With the NBA so global, he would be perfect as the first international studio or color commentator on TNT. I can just imagine this opening on TNT.

Ernie: "Let's welcome a new member to our TNT family. 4-time NBA champ, Euroleague champ, Gold Medal winner, All-star and arguably the greatest sixth man EVER.....Charles take it away..."

And then Manu opens his eye really wide while tilting back his head and looking over his nose. "Madre del Deios, that's where that came from? Oh um thanks for that Charles, I have been wondering for years..."

SAGirl
04-24-2018, 09:33 AM
Would love to have Manu on tv. That's a way for fans to continue enjoying his personality an insight since coaching is for the team. And he has said on many occasions coaching is really not a goal of his... Not so far.

SpurOutofTownFan
04-24-2018, 10:26 AM

A couple nights ago on the program after Charles yelled Ginobili several times a viewer tweeted he had woken up his wife and now he had to turn off the TV. lol. it was hilarious!!!

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2018, 12:12 PM
It looked like Durant was recruiting him at the end of the game IMO..he had a lot to say during that hug..

He could replace Nick Young, one of the worst players in the entire league, tbh..

gambit1990
07-06-2018, 03:24 PM
It looked like Durant was recruiting him at the end of the game IMO..he had a lot to say during that hug..

He could replace Nick Young, one of the worst players in the entire league, tbh..
manu on the warriors would make me feel so conflicted :rolleyes he has said he's a fan of their style of play...

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2018, 10:59 PM
One more year:(

Want to see Parker and Manu face off, would be legendary..

DMC
07-07-2018, 01:10 AM

TOSB 2019

TurnOverSuperBattle

Who can turn the ball over at the most crucial time? Will Tony's ball hogging cause more problems than Manu's turnovers? Tune in to San Antonio Public Broadcasting to find out, starts after the Hondo show.

-21-
07-07-2018, 01:16 AM
TOSB 2019

TurnOverSuperBattle

Who can turn the ball over at the most crucial time? Will Tony's ball hogging cause more problems than Manu's turnovers? Tune in to San Antonio Public Broadcasting to find out, starts after the Hondo show.

ducks
07-07-2018, 01:21 AM

Parker dunking on manu would be funny

Othyus Lalanne
07-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Warriors players = kiss ass phony's. They really want to beat you and sound and win everything. Kerr is laughing his ass off went from TNT games to championships and could have more than both Pop and Phil as a head coach one day.

They disrespect teams minus ours. I am kinda happy about it.

SpurPadre
07-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Parker dunking on manu would be funny

Uh...Parker can count his career dunks on one hand. Manu has several dunks to his name. If anyone is gonna get dunked on between them, it would be TP.

ducks
07-07-2018, 01:31 AM
Uh...Parker can count his career dunks on one hand. Manu has several dunks to his name. If anyone is gonna get dunked on between them, it would be TP.

Uh that would be why it would be funny