PDA

View Full Version : Magic " Kawhi will be the face of the NBA"

apalisoc_9
04-21-2018, 08:33 PM
Just said it in an interview today.

Its over.

Time to accept tank reality.

Aids is gonnna mortgage the lakers for kawhi.

Ice009
04-21-2018, 09:12 PM
Today? Are you lying?

I recall Magic saying it about a year or so ago. Where's the link?

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2018, 09:20 PM
A year after he drafts Ball, Hart, and Kuzma....

If he cucks Drunkford and makes him take on Deng :wow...

spurs10
04-21-2018, 10:15 PM
If the Spurs want to trade Kawhi it will have nothing to do with anything, but what's best for them. No one is going to tell them where.

I still think it's insane to lose that kind of money, but we can't afford to be paying him 19 million to not play. So please keep in mind he's under contract and can't go to the Lakers because he wants to or Magic wants him to.

Now of course if he's not getting offered the supertax or doesn't want it he will be traded for who the Spurs want and it's not likely someone on the Lakers. If Kawhi has two years of his prime down the drain it won't be a good thing.

Ibleedslvrnblk
04-21-2018, 10:16 PM
That's a tampering like comment...

CapitalEmm
04-21-2018, 10:23 PM
Kiss of death for Kawhi’s career TBH

spurs10
04-21-2018, 10:23 PM
That's a tampering like comment... Damn straight and he's willing to pay the fine I'm sure!

I get it, but I'm not convinced of this LA stuff. Only we can offer him supertax money and he still can get endorsements.

Clipper Nation
04-21-2018, 10:27 PM
:lmao Another tampering fine coming up, I guess. Magic is GM Doc, Isiah, Billy King level dumb.

Ibleedslvrnblk
04-21-2018, 10:31 PM
I'm sure the most introverted person in the league wants to be the face of the NBA...sheesh

offset formation
04-21-2018, 10:32 PM
It's not just a fine anymore. If in fact this was a recent comment and the Lakers try to pursue Kawhi, then this is straight up tampering.

I am under the understanding that further violations to the tampering rule can and will result in fines, draft forfeiture, and or both.

He's risking a bunch with comments like that.

Kawhitstorm
04-21-2018, 10:48 PM
Kawhi: They have fat Messican wimmen in every city

Mikeanaro
04-21-2018, 10:51 PM
Magic is always wrong, that means Kiwi is over.

Thomas82
04-21-2018, 10:52 PM
It's not just a fine anymore. If in fact this was a recent comment and the Lakers try to pursue Kawhi, then this is straight up tampering.

I am under the understanding that further violations to the tampering rule can and will result in fines, draft forfeiture, and or both.

He's risking a bunch with comments like that.

If I remember right, teams that get caught tampering could be barred from adding that player to their team for the remainder of his career.

Arcadian
04-21-2018, 10:52 PM
He probably would be right now if this injury had never happened, judging by his trajectory over the previous several years.

testies
04-21-2018, 11:01 PM
Aids and Autism always a good combination tbh

Plus there is Lonzo with some sort of chromosomal disorder which gives him long face

BSfromTX
04-21-2018, 11:11 PM
Pretty bold considering he only played 9 games this year. You don’t put that kind of expectation (or spend Supermax money) unless you KNOW he’s fine and won’t be compromised the rest of his career.........

or or if your just trying to promote your next franchise player

daslicer
04-22-2018, 12:23 AM
I don't doubt Magic would want Kawhi but OP is a liar. Post the interview. I haven't heard a peep about it on Lakersground. Knowing them they would be all over it.

dbreiden83080
04-22-2018, 12:50 AM
His career will basically be over and done with, forgotten about within two or three years. This motherfucker is soft. A complete pussy. How many legendary all-time great players, would ever pull the fucking bullshit this guy pulled over the course of this season? I can’t think of any. He is a joke.

99 Problems
04-22-2018, 01:04 AM
GM Magic will have to wait for a season seeing we getting Boogie down here.

Slippy
04-22-2018, 03:07 AM
I'm sure the most introverted person in the league wants to be the face of the NBA...sheesh

Ya was thinking the same. Good luck with that.:lol

Ice009
04-22-2018, 05:33 AM
I don't doubt Magic would want Kawhi but OP is a liar. Post the interview. I haven't heard a peep about it on Lakersground. Knowing them they would be all over it.

Magic said that exact comment about a year ago. That's why I was asking if he said it again recently. I'd say OP is using an old quote and pretending magic just said it. Fucking dickhead if he's using the quote from last year.

DeRozan m8
04-22-2018, 05:52 AM
Why wouldn't he tamper, the only punishment is a shitty fine?

NBA is a joke.

SpursforSix
04-22-2018, 06:51 AM
I heard that as part of initiation, new Lakers have to let themselves be hogtied while Magic fingerblasts them with his penis. That's what I heard anyway.

cjw
04-22-2018, 07:07 AM
Why wouldn't he tamper, the only punishment is a shitty fine?

NBA is a joke.

Unless you’re the TWolves and Joe Smith

sasaint
04-22-2018, 07:17 AM
Maybe so... but Kawhi will never be the voice of the NBA.

Chillen
04-22-2018, 07:42 AM
Spurs probably like Ball, Ingram and Kuzma. They know they could get that for Kawhi easily the real question is it worth it? I mean if Kawhi is not going to play what choice do you have.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-22-2018, 09:23 AM
Link?

cutewizard
04-22-2018, 09:58 AM

Plus there is Lonzo with some sort of chromosomal disorder which gives him long face

HAHAHA....this gave me a laugh!

SuperCam
04-22-2018, 10:25 AM
Laker bound tbqh, signs are obvious and only spurfan in denial which is most of this board can't see it. magic glad to pay tampering fine anyways.

RIP baseline bum when spur only get kuzma+hart+randle+1st for Kiwi...

offset formation
04-22-2018, 10:37 AM
Laker bound tbqh, signs are obvious and only spurfan in denial which is most of this board can't see it. magic glad to pay tampering fine anyways.

I think much of the board actually does see the writing on the wall. I disagree that he's Laker bound, at least until after next year. Pop ain't trading him there. I've been saying that for a month.

BD24
04-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Link?
There is no link, but you already knew that bro :toast

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Face of the NBA and his jersey sales are not even in the top 10 :lol

Seventyniner
04-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Kawhi sure can't be the voice of the NBA cause he won't talk.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:13 PM
Blame the messicans who buy fake jerseys at the flea market.

daslicer
04-22-2018, 12:17 PM
Blame the messicans who buy fake jerseys at the flea market.

:lol Right but it doesn't stop them from buying jersey's in LA. Stupid ass troll.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:29 PM
:lol Right but it doesn't stop them from buying jersey's in LA. Stupid ass troll.
Cali fans aren't poor :lol

How does my dick taste btw? You follow my every post homo

SequSpur
04-22-2018, 12:31 PM
Ummm.. this is tampering so I declare boosheet!

r0drig0lac
04-22-2018, 12:33 PM

6th in last year, and 11th this season without playing

daslicer
04-22-2018, 12:36 PM
Cali fans aren't poor :lol

How does my dick taste btw? You follow my every post homo

:lol California has the highest cost of living in the country. You are basically poor if your not making 100k a year down there. Very few people make that much down there. Again you are pretty stupid so you wouldn't know that. Anyways I'm just calling you out for what you are which is a dumb ass Laker troll pretending to be a spurs fan.

wildbill2u
04-22-2018, 12:38 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if the Spurs signed him for the max and then let him stew in his own secretions if he chooses not to play because he is injured or his feeling are hurt because they wouldn't trade him. How I wish we had 200 million to burn.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:42 PM
:lol California has the highest cost of living in the country. You are basically poor if your not making 100k a year down there. Very few people make that much down there. Again you are pretty stupid so you wouldn't know that. Anyways I'm just calling you out for what you are which is a dumb ass Laker troll pretending to be a spurs fan.
Not wasting my time on a retard that doesn't realize the difference the jersey sales would be going from the face of the riverwalk to the face of the Lakers.

daslicer
04-22-2018, 12:45 PM
Not wasting my time on a retard that doesn't realize the difference the jersey sales would be going from the face of the riverwalk to the face of the Lakers.

:lol You sound like a bitter laker fan troll who has just been exposed. Economic lesson for you stupid LA is the second biggest metro in country so of course they will have higher jersey sales than SA. So blaming SA for not having large jersey sales compared to a larger market like LA is just retarded but not shocking since you are a brain dead idiot.

Silver&Black
04-22-2018, 12:47 PM
Cali fans aren't poor :lolHow does my dick taste btw? You follow my every post homoWhy didn't you respond to any of the posts I made the other day? You know...the ones where I exposed you pretty hard. Don't tell me you didn't see them. I and like 2 other posters mentioned you, but you never showed up. You need me to post all that shit again? You gonna ignore this post too?

daslicer
04-22-2018, 12:50 PM
Why didn't you respond to any of the posts I made the other day? You know...the ones where I exposed you pretty hard. Don't tell me you didn't see them. I and like 2 other posters mentioned you, but you never showed up. You need me to post all that shit again? You gonna ignore this post too?

He's a clown. :lol I can't wait to see him go crazy when the Spurs trade Kawhi to any other location besides LA.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:50 PM
:lol You sound like a bitter laker fan troll who has just been exposed. Economic lesson for you stupid LA is the second biggest metro in country so of course they will have higher jersey sales than SA. So blaming SA for not having large jersey sales compared to a larger market like LA is just retarded but not shocking since you are a brain dead idiot.
Retarded is thinking he can't be the face of the league because the shitty market he's currently in doesn't buy jerseys.

You're not exposing shit :lol you're just looking like a stalking virgin like tholdren

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 12:53 PM
Why didn't you respond to any of the posts I made the other day? You know...the ones where I exposed you pretty hard. Don't tell me you didn't see them. I and like 2 other posters mentioned you, but you never showed up. You need me to post all that shit again? You gonna ignore this post too?
The whole forum knows I used to have an anti-Kawhi schtick, that's not breaking news faggot :lol now all of you switched sides on him and I have his back. Sorry for not eating RC's shit sandwich and liking it, I guess? Scrub.

Silver&Black
04-22-2018, 12:59 PM
The whole forum knows I used to have an anti-Kawhi schtick, that's not breaking news faggot :lol now all of you switched sides on him and I have his back. Sorry for not eating RC's shit sandwich and liking it, I guess? Scrub.Bout time you said something. You were in hiding like fucking Anne Frank last week. I'm not the one who posted Kawhi was shit for YEARS only for him to turn into the 2nd-3rd best player in the world. That's your shit sandwich. Scrub. :lol No wonder you're pinked.

Silver&Black
04-22-2018, 01:00 PM
BTW you might wanna change "Kawhobe Bryonard". It goes against your schtick now.

daslicer
04-22-2018, 01:00 PM
Retarded is thinking he can't be the face of the league because the shitty market he's currently in doesn't buy jerseys.

You're not exposing shit :lol you're just looking like a stalking virgin like tholdren

:lol Laker troll having a melting down. You are just so retarded but it's fun to expose you. Lebron,Durant have proven that you can be a top 3 jersey seller in small markets. It's because those guys have more personality and charisma than Kawhi that they can sell their merchandise regardless of location. Blaming SA for Kawhi's low jersey sales is just a cop out for him not having good marketing skills. :lol Stalking get out of here you are the same guy who said you weren't going to respond to me in your previous post but you did now which proves you are butt hurt.

SAGirl
04-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Apalisoc never posts links. You know that would be too nice and considerate.

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 01:04 PM
BTW you might wanna change "Kawhobe Bryonard". It goes against your schtick now.
Kawhi will indeed be the next Kobe :lol get used to it cupcake

Silver&Black
04-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Kawhi will indeed be the next Kobe :lol get used to it cupcakeKobe plays through injuries, tbh.

baseline bum
04-22-2018, 01:53 PM

RC is under no obligation to trade Leonard where he wants to go. The Spurs should have no problem getting something better than Kuzma for trading Leonard to some other team even to be a one year rental.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Kawhi will indeed be the next Kobe :lol get used to it cupcake
If that were the case, the Spurs would be better off without him right now and Spurfan would be begging him to keep sitting out :lol

DAF86
04-22-2018, 03:48 PM
Aids is gonnna mortgage the lakers for kawhi.

Hope that's the case. I would gladly take Kuzma and Ingram. Heck, I would even take Lonzo.

Spursmania
04-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Whatever Pops does, do not give Kiwi to the Lakers! Screw them....

DMC
04-22-2018, 06:27 PM
Magic, Larry and Mike, 3 folks who were great players but shitty scouts.

Ice009
04-22-2018, 09:09 PM
Again, Magic did say this about a year ago, but the clown of an OP didn't post a link, so I'm not sure if he did say it again? If he did, then it's gotta be tampering IMO.

alpha_HaZE
04-22-2018, 09:19 PM
Say they give us, Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, and Kyle Kuzma + Draft picks. I wouldn't be too upset.

jermaine
04-22-2018, 09:22 PM
Alpha haze, I approve your post.

LaMarcus Bryant
04-22-2018, 09:30 PM

LOLOL gold

SuperCam
06-15-2018, 04:11 PM
tampering tbh, maybe Spur can get extra 2nd round pick as compensation

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2018, 04:53 PM
Magic from 30 :wow

apalisoc_9
06-15-2018, 04:56 PM
Lol spursfans.

RD2191
06-15-2018, 04:58 PM
Magic playing chess while pop is playing with RC"s balls. :wow

Pavlov
06-15-2018, 05:05 PM
It'll be up to Nike tbh.

noles1983
06-15-2018, 05:06 PM
lol a mute with the personality of a potato chip the face of the NBA. ok.

Dverde
06-20-2018, 08:47 AM
Spurstalk would spontaneously combust if both Parker and Kawhi ended up on the Lakers

John B
06-20-2018, 09:12 AM
The league should really investigate on Magic if any involvement with current Kawhi fiasco. I’m sure his crew has been talking with Kawhi’s family.