PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Pop retires

razor247
04-22-2018, 01:41 AM
Maybe he retires, takes Tony and Manu with him...and we start over from scratch......jettison all the European trash and take Kyle Anderson out back and shoot him.....go get some athletes who can shoot... its trending I hear
Kawhi, I wonder what your Dad would say to the way your behaving? He probably would be ashamed at how you handled yourself...

Play Boban
04-22-2018, 01:46 AM
Maybe he retires, takes Tony and Manu with him...and we start over from scratch......jettison all the European trash and take Kyle Anderson out back and shoot him.....go get some athletes who can shoot... its trending I hear
Kawhi, I wonder what your Dad would say to the way your behaving? He probably would be ashamed at how you handled yourself...
:cry

Thebesteva
04-22-2018, 02:09 AM
:cry

It's okay bro...you guys have been relevant since 99...its time for a nice reality check like every other franchise.

Also:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q-am8AvGGYU/hqdefault.jpg

Spurtacular
04-22-2018, 02:09 AM
https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/11/23/479414/full.gif

Chillen
04-22-2018, 07:46 AM
Well if Spurs don't win game 4 today he will have the whole summer to think it over and try and heal a little emotionally from the loss of his wife. I hope he stays with the Spurs and continues coaching but he just might be sick of the NBA grind. Who knows, only Pop does.

davi78239
04-22-2018, 08:18 AM
I bet he comes back. Doesn't strike me as the type to just loaf around and do nothing. He needs to keep hold of the NBA grind and keep occupied, especially after the passing of Erin. I'm guessing his decision will greatly alter whether Manu and Parker come back. Have a feeling they will all go out together

sananspursfan21
04-22-2018, 09:21 AM
That’s actually crossed my mind. Especially the way he talks about how there are way more important things than basketball. You know, like his passed away wife of 40 years. But I bet you didn’t catch him saying that 15 years ago. I’d like him to stay but it wouldn’t surprise me if he hangs up the clip board

AFBlue
04-22-2018, 09:53 AM
Hard to say what Pop will do. Common sense might suggest he'd lose the drive to continue coaching, but his reaction could be to dive deeper into work as a way to "distract." I wouldn't blame him either way. Losing people you love is hard.

But if his heart isn't in it, I'd hope he doesn't continue. Wouldn't be fair to the guys. I suspect if that's the case, he'll call it quits and maybe put the National Team committee on notice.

Pauleta14
04-22-2018, 10:03 AM
The fact that he is supposed to take over USA basketball gives me hope he'll continue.

MultiTroll
04-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Attention whore who thinks his shticks are witty.

Can't see him giving up the cameras.

bigfan
04-22-2018, 02:04 PM
Actually I wouldn't be surprised, he is going to pull the pin one day, at least the coaching part, maybe now is the time he brings back Coach Bud.

Twisted_Dawg
04-22-2018, 02:20 PM
Buford must go too.
Trade Aldredge for picks, players.
Now, what to do with those horrid Mills and Gasol contracts?

Ruler
04-22-2018, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling he will. This year he's been really out of it. Him screaming "go warriors!" and just not getting pissed off about shit anymore is telling. Plus his wife just passed. Poor guy. I think he's done