PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi: The next Laker Dwightmare?

Twisted_Dawg
04-22-2018, 11:32 AM
One of the better Kawhi takes. He has had a lot of assorted injuries. I'm wondering if he has some serious degenerative problems with his knees that will continue to worsen with time?

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/4/21/17262816/la-lakers-rumors-kawhi-leonard-trade-could-be-another-dwightmare-for-los-angeles

spursfan09
04-22-2018, 11:49 AM
It’s funny how everything is supposed to just work out for the Lakers and Kawhi, but the spurs get the short end of any deal. Like really? Can’t wait for this guy to be off the team and the drama over. Hopefully get players who actually want to play for the spurs. Kawhi, your uncle is screwing you if you aren’t really injured. If he’s really injured than it sounds like the spurs are dodging a bullet. Let him go be someone else’s problem. And then when he gets upset again we’ll then he can just sit out until his demands are met.

.G.
04-22-2018, 01:06 PM
Arizona Bay

boutons_deux
04-22-2018, 01:09 PM
if he has some serious degenerative problems with his knees

He's had that leg problem since he came to Spurs. I think I read he had problems at SD State.

iow, it's a chronic problem. A tragedy that he is damaged goods. How does player injury insurance work here? What insurance company would insure him?