PDA

View Full Version : So proud of our team..

spursistan
04-22-2018, 04:56 PM
All of them bar one..:cry..

Look at my sig for explanation..

spursistan
04-22-2018, 04:58 PM
What legend Manu is, tbh...I'm fuckin speechless at how competitive this dude is..

Play Boban
04-22-2018, 04:59 PM
Kawhi can go to hell!!!!!!

HarlemHeat37
04-22-2018, 05:00 PM
Definitely..they lack talent, but respect for playing hard through a ton of adversity..

cd98
04-22-2018, 05:00 PM
Spurs shot well from 3 point range. GSW didn’t. First time this series that it happened. Probably won’t happen in GS, but at least we were treated to one nice playoff win in an otherwise lost season.

Avitus1
04-22-2018, 05:01 PM
Hell yes! Even if it’s just one win I’m glad we won’t be swept... glad Manu played like a champ.

blizz
04-22-2018, 05:02 PM
Amen. I lots of you hate the guy but the ay he has played this year. If he ants to come back, I’m all for it.

HarlemHeat37
04-22-2018, 05:07 PM
Spurs shot well from 3 point range. GSW didn’t. First time this series that it happened. Probably won’t happen in GS, but at least we were treated to one nice playoff win in an otherwise lost season.

This win was very fluky from an offensive standpoint, but still, respect deserved for not folding..

E20
04-22-2018, 05:08 PM
Fuck you Kawhi you ruined a potential championship

DPG21920
04-22-2018, 05:09 PM
Been saying it all year

hater
04-22-2018, 05:10 PM
So glad I stqyed home to watch this

This wame was a beauty

spursistan
Kawhi can go to hell!!!!!!
TBH

He will never come close to touching Manu's greatness as a Spur..NEVER..

DPG21920
This win was very fluky from an offensive standpoint, but still, respect deserved for not folding..

By that measure, weren’t the losses fluky then? They just shoot their season average in games 1-3 from 3 (on just the open looks) they have a win..

RD2191
04-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Pity win by the dubs tbh

BackHome
04-22-2018, 08:43 PM
Fuck kawhi

apalisoc_9
04-22-2018, 08:56 PM
Dubs played at 10% bro. :lol

cutewizard
04-22-2018, 09:01 PM
I luv me some Spurssssssssss:bobo

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 09:05 PM
Warriors making sure they aren't rusty for the second round, tbh..

tholdren
04-22-2018, 09:33 PM
Dubs played at 10% bro. :lol
Lol durbeta doing beta things

ginobilized
04-22-2018, 09:38 PM
Gritty, gutsy and inspired. That was championship level defense by our Spurs today.
Very proud and happy for them. They brought it. They didn't waste many possessions. Other than the weird offensive rebounding discrepancy, they outplayed the warriors.
Though he gets a ton of shit here on Spurs Talk, Patty Mills played his ass off. He was a pain in the ass on defense and finally is hitting some shots.
Really happy for the team and the way they have stuck together. This game might've taken Pop's mind off his recent heartbreaking loss of his wife, for a minute or two.
Pop really knows how to play the father figure role and gets so much love and respect from most of his players.

bklynspursfan
04-22-2018, 09:52 PM

It was fluky in that they actually hit their open shots. From a basketball standpoint, definitely not flukey. It's what they've done games 2-4. Generated open looks, they just happened to fall tonight. Should be 2-2 in all honesty

TDomination
04-22-2018, 10:20 PM
Very proud of my spurs. I'm happy to be able to see them at least 1 more time.

If we hit open shots again with this rotation, we will at least have a fighting chance.

spursistan
04-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Seriously fuck Kawhi leonard . He will never comeback from this quitting unless he rings 2003 Duncan style..

spursistan
04-28-2018, 11:35 PM
Pels getting wrecked so far after Gm 1..

It makes you proud of our guys effort (outside Pau and the rehabbing faggot). Despite a severe talent disparity, they could have taken it to 6 games with a couple of adjustment early in the series..

bklynspursfan
04-28-2018, 11:42 PM
Pels getting wrecked so far after Gm 1..

It makes you proud of our guys effort (outside Pau and the rehabbing faggot). Despite a severe talent disparity, they could have taken it to 6 games with a couple of adjustment early in the series..

I think it for sure goes 6 if tragedy didn't strike this team for Game 3. They beat themselves in Game 2 by going 4-28 from 3, but they were getting so many open looks and showed promise heading into Game 3.

SAGirl
04-28-2018, 11:46 PM
Thinking about this... I don't expect a lot of changes... It really depends on what happens with Kawhi, but if he returns I would expect PATFO to keep whomever they can afford to keep.

-----
As TD 21 said, they already commited to this crew for at least another year anyways due to the deals they gave out last summer.

venitian navigator
04-29-2018, 03:38 AM
Thinking about this... I don't expect a lot of changes... It really depends on what happens with Kawhi, but if he returns I would expect PATFO to keep whomever they can afford to keep.

-----
As TD 21 said, they already commited to this crew for at least another year anyways due to the deals they gave out last summer.

Agree...the only reason they could change could be based on Kiwi decision to leave. In that case a total rebuild would be a more than probable option. That said, for how much we have to be proud of our team, its easy to tell that nobody on the team has had a wonderful individual season...on the contrary, everybody had a sub par season, included the supposed veteran free agents (Tony and Green) and young free agents (Bertans, Kyle, Forbes). Also Gay has had a decent season, expecially considering he was coming back from such an injury, but nothing to write home about...
What I want to say is that this situation, expecially in a dry market, could be ideal for re-signing all of our interesting pieces, also at their actual market value...that imho does not exceed a mle amount for any of them, and is well loer that that amount for most of them.
Barring a dream scenario (Le Bron coming) I see only Forbes and Lauvergne spots to necessarly fill...and we already have a way to do it (our draft choice and Milutinov) at a small price.
thta said, any possible improvement via trade and mle is possible...

SpurOutofTownFan
04-29-2018, 10:34 AM
To me GS is a team in a downward slope - I can see them having enough to win this year but they are imploding the next. Even after what they did to Pelicans last night.

Dex
04-29-2018, 11:43 AM
To me GS is a team in a downward slope - I can see them having enough to win this year but they are imploding the next. Even after what they did to Pelicans last night.

Durant made a comment it "would set a bad precedent" if he took another paycut, and GS is no longer rolling on the bargain deal they had with Curry that was made when he was oft-injured. Their cap situation is going to catch up to them eventually...but that still probably means they will have only 2-3 All-Stars instead of 4.

BSfromTX
04-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Durant made a comment it "would set a bad precedent" if he took another paycut, and GS is no longer rolling on the bargain deal they had with Curry that was made when he was oft-injured. Their cap situation is going to catch up to them eventually...but that still probably means they will have only 2-3 All-Stars instead of 4.

This. They can’t keep all these guys unless there is some serious pay cuts.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-29-2018, 01:54 PM
Not to mention the payroll is gonna get even more messy after this season. Thompson is coming for a big pay day and it appears unlikely that Golden State can pay him. Plus Durant is already starting to get angry about another alleged paycut.

dbestpro
04-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Not to mention the payroll is gonna get even more messy after this season. Thompson is coming for a big pay day and it appears unlikely that Golden State can pay him. Plus Durant is already starting to get angry about another alleged paycut.

Once Thompson is free to be "the guy" it will be interesting to see if he can replicate a Harden affect.