PDA

View Full Version : Screw all of you fair weather fans

blizz
04-22-2018, 05:00 PM
The strangest, toughest season I can remember and we still get in the playoffs and take a game with absolutely nothing to play for but pride. In hindsight, there are always reasons why things happen and none of us are so entitled that we have to know jack shit. It’s not owed to any of us. So sit back. Enjoy the game with your wives and friends and when it’s over turn off the tv and go back to your lives. I’ve never been more proud of a group than today. They’re going to lose the series but they showed some balls, grit, toughness and determination.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-22-2018, 05:03 PM
Technically, we're still playing for the LOB trophy, not just pride. Just because 3-0 has never happened doesn't mean it never will. Look at the Yankees vs. BOS in 2004

SAGirl
04-22-2018, 07:37 PM
Deserves a bump!
:flag:

SpurPadre
04-22-2018, 07:40 PM
Screw fair weather teammates tbh. Crippled Curry is watching his teammates from the sidelines and so is Demarcus Cousins. Kawhitter is hiding in NY.

tholdren
04-22-2018, 07:41 PM
Screw fair weather teammates tbh. Crippled Curry is watching his teammates from the sidelines and so is Demarcus Cousins. Kawhitter is hiding in NY.

blizz
04-22-2018, 10:40 PM

I agree. Fuck that dude. I’m talking more about the assholes who always talk shit about our HoF coach when none of us know anything about what’s he been through and is going through. They get to watch the game with their wives or girlfriends and go on with their lives. The players too. Our identity as a team was just taken away from us because he’s too much of a pussy and they had to regroup and reconstruct and redo it all in the same season and they don’t get a break. Bunch of bitches here.

apalisoc_9
04-22-2018, 10:42 PM
Sup ty?

You got anymore of that arsene juice?

SuperCam
04-22-2018, 10:43 PM
:cry upvote +million if spur are best team ever and PATFO is perfect :cry

TheGreatYacht
04-22-2018, 10:57 PM
Sup ty?

You got anymore of that arsene juice?

:cry upvote +million if spur are best team ever and PATFO is perfect :cry
:lmao

Keepin' it real
04-22-2018, 11:49 PM
On behalf of fair weather fans everywhere, screw you, too.

DeRozan m8
04-23-2018, 01:36 AM
Screw the pussy fans that can't handle the truth and need everything sugar coated.

rjv
04-23-2018, 09:45 AM
The strangest, toughest season I can remember and we still get in the playoffs and take a game with absolutely nothing to play for but pride. In hindsight, there are always reasons why things happen and none of us are so entitled that we have to know jack shit. It’s not owed to any of us. So sit back. Enjoy the game with your wives and friends and when it’s over turn off the tv and go back to your lives. I’ve never been more proud of a group than today. They’re going to lose the series but they showed some balls, grit, toughness and determination.

pretty much what kawhi's sister posted this morning. not that i disagree,

tholdren
04-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Ive called the spurs winning each game this series. I also said kl was not a max player when he cheated 3 hofers out of the fmvp

tholdren
04-23-2018, 07:40 PM

Go away

blizz
04-23-2018, 08:53 PM
Um. No.

MultiTroll
04-23-2018, 08:55 PM
These Spurs are Good Enough, they're Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Them!

tholdren
04-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Um. No.

Then dont post crap

Dingle Barry
04-23-2018, 10:07 PM
This reminds me of when ze Germans bombed pearl harbor. We didn't quit then, and we won't quit meow.

Kawhitstorm
04-23-2018, 11:22 PM
Bitch

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:28 PM
:lmao All these shaming threads from socks.

TBH, STFU.

blizz
04-24-2018, 12:14 AM
Then dont post crap

How about.....no?