PDA

View Full Version : No Davis, No Forbes, No problem

alpha_HaZE
04-22-2018, 09:14 PM
So happy to see a shorter rotation. Post here if you liked our rotation!

:flag:

****Davis only played 3min, Messina took him out of the game immediately after he played poor defense.

jermaine
04-22-2018, 09:15 PM
I like Davis

Brunodf
04-22-2018, 09:24 PM
Much better, still don't like the Murray/Mills duo though

jermaine
04-22-2018, 09:25 PM
Murray will have to be a threat, or he doesn't need to be out there

SAGirl
04-22-2018, 09:25 PM
:bobogood call by Messina. I like Davis but he's there for shooting and has shot blanks all series. He was benched after a combination of all of:missed 3, TO, bad transition defense and a foul. All in 3 minutes. It was a good call. He may play again on the road, short leash again.
Forbes is not for this series. It's enough to play small guys like Tony and Mills. Adding Forbes is too much, plus Forbes was eating up Murray's minutes who had a good game.

alpha_HaZE
04-22-2018, 09:30 PM
:bobogood call by Messina. I like Davis but he's there for shooting and has shot blanks all series. He was benched after a combination of all of:missed 3, TO, bad transition defense and a foul. All in 3 minutes. It was a good call. He may play again on the road, short leash again.
Forbes is not for this series. It's enough to play small guys like Tony and Mills. Adding Forbes is too much, plus Forbes was eating up Murray's minutes ago had a good game.

This, also as Tony noted the other day, he needed more playing time to find his grove and am sure that helped our vets in this game. Manu at one point was 1 of 5, I believe.

TD 21
04-22-2018, 10:00 PM
:lmao At taking until game 4 to finally do what should have been done from game 1 . . .

- Green guarding Thompson (unsurprisingly turned his water off)
- Mills guarding Iguodala (and occasionally picking him up full!)
- Gay guarding Durant (virtually no one can guard him anyway, but it's still best to have someone with similar physical tools)
- Murray guarding Green (finally utilizing his defensive versatility)
- Staggering the rest of Aldridge and Gay, as well as playing the latter significant minutes and having him run some P-n-R
- Only playing one of Murray or Anderson at a time
- Playing Bertans over Forbes