PDA

View Full Version : Should Messina be our HC next year?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Poop retires due to lack of interest, dead wife etc

Dverde
04-23-2018, 12:37 PM
You’d have to ask Kawhi and his group that question

MoSpur02
04-23-2018, 12:44 PM
:pop: - he needs to get over himself first

SAGirl
04-23-2018, 12:49 PM
I liked what he’s done. It’s a small sample but has been fine so far.

Arcadian
04-23-2018, 01:36 PM
I'd be fine with that.

Chinook
04-23-2018, 01:51 PM
No. I'm glad he finally saw the obvious Mills-on-Iggy adjustment, but I don’t want him there any more than I did before yesterday.

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 02:06 PM
Dunno, I know about his past accomplishments but the guy looks spineless. I would rather have Big Clit Becky tearing Nick Kerrs down and have Messina be her second in command.

dabom
04-23-2018, 02:09 PM
Becky sits in the back, not even the same quality in coach. :lmao

SpursforSix
04-23-2018, 02:16 PM
I don't know. But I see one very long shot scenario of LeBron coming here IF Pop coaches and IF Leonard stays. And Leonard probably stays IF Lebron comes to SA.

If Pop retires, I think we lose whatever small possibility of that happening.

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 02:42 PM
Becky sits in the back, not even the same quality in coach. :lmao

Yeah let's judge the quality of a coach by where they sit on the bench. WTF is this stupid shit :lol

Don't even know why a faggot welcher is even trying to contradict me.

dabom
04-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Yeah let's judge the quality of a coach by where they sit on the bench. WTF is this stupid shit :lol

Don't even know why a faggot welcher is even trying to contradict me.

So you're debating we can't tell the difference in coaching by where they sit and forget that we can show that Messina has tons more experience? :lmao

Faggot. :lmao

Bubblegum coach. :lmao

dabom
04-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Don't @ me faggot. :lmao

SpursforSix
04-23-2018, 02:56 PM

dabom filling up the stat sheet before the long goodnight

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 02:58 PM
So you're debating we can't tell the difference in coaching by where they sit and forget that we can show that Messina has tons more experience? :lmao

Bubblegum coach. :lmao

emoticons emoticons emoticons

Faggot welcher thinks experience equates to being a good coach, how cute. Had one good game and thinks he should be given the head coaching job. Probably the same type of faggot that still holds one to the Spurs being up on GSW last year for a half.

The guy fucking sucks like the rest of your opinions and predictions. Actually I'm even more convinced now that he shouldn't be given the HC job.

We should bring Lenny Wilkens back from the dead. :lol

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 02:59 PM

This faggot gets so triggered. You must tremble at your keyboard. :lol

dabom
04-23-2018, 03:01 PM
emoticons emoticons emoticons

Faggot welcher thinks experience equates to being a good coach, how cute. Had one good game and thinks he should be given the head coaching job. Probably the same type of faggot that still holds one to the Spurs being up on GSW last year for a half.

The guy fucking sucks like the rest of your opinions and predictions. Actually I'm even more convinced now that he shouldn't be given the HC job.

Your takes are so fucking bad, I just gloss over them. I seriously don't understand where you stand except :cry fuck the best FO in all of sports :cry

:cry fuck kiwi boo hoo. he can't play and it hurts me :cry

:lmao

dabom
04-23-2018, 03:02 PM
:cry play becky :cry

:cry she chews the bubblegum like a pro, so NBA coaching material :cry

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Your takes are so fucking bad, I just gloss over them. I seriously don't understand where you stand except :cry fuck the best FO in all of sports :cry

:cry fuck kiwi boo hoo. he can't play and it hurts me :cry

crofl the poster everyone shits on for having shitty takes is trying to say I have shitty takes. You're an adorable welching faggot.

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 03:06 PM
:cry play becky :cry

:cry she chews the bubblegum like a pro, so NBA coaching material :cry

She has more of a spine than that Italian greaseball, makes sense why you would choose Messina over Becky. You ooze Patty's cumload from your ass when you sit down so there's a connection.

dabom
04-23-2018, 03:07 PM
She has more of a spine than that Italian greaseball, makes sense why you would choose Messina over Becky. You ooze Patty's cumload from your ass when you sit down so there's a connection.

Wow man, you went really in depth there. You must speak from experience. :lmao

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 03:09 PM
Wow man, you went really in depth there. You must speak from experience. :lmao

I call it how I see it. Way to deflect how you slurp Patty's juice though.

dabom
04-23-2018, 03:10 PM
I call it how I see it. Way to deflect how you slurp Patty's juice though.

Thank's for coming out bro. Faggot. :lmao

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 03:11 PM
Thank's for coming out bro. Faggot. :lmao

Keep slurping Patty. It's what you do best.

dabom
04-23-2018, 03:12 PM
Keep slurping Patty. It's what you do best.

Faggot. :lmao :lmao

Chomag
04-23-2018, 03:13 PM
If Pop steps down next year I would love Manu or Timmy D take the head coach reins , and I'm being serious.

dbestpro
04-23-2018, 03:15 PM
No. .............. It should be Avery Johnson. .............You may now begin the beat down.

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 03:17 PM

Faggot. :lmao :lmao

:lol this nigga is stuck on repeat. You know he's been broken.

Chomag
04-23-2018, 03:20 PM
More realistically though isn't coach Bud available?

CGD
04-23-2018, 03:48 PM
More realistically though isn't coach Bud available?

Exactly

NASpurs
04-23-2018, 03:50 PM
Hey look, guys with experience. :lol Fucking twat.

offset formation
04-23-2018, 04:01 PM
LOL. HOLY SHIT! This board is a fickle fucking mistress...

You know the only difference between Game 3 and Game 4, other than the trashing that all the Spurs coaches took, including Pop, who obviously wasn't there, for hiring whom that he did, but also Messina?!?

We hit shots in Game 4. That's it.

Instead of going 20% or whatever atrocious percentage from 3, we got 15/28 from deep in Game 4. Conversely, they shot like 25% instead of nearly 50% from 3 in Game 4.

It's as simple as being hot or not that causes schizophrenic posters on this board to have violently wild mood swings.

I feel sorry for your families. I award you no points. You do not pass GO. You are the weakest link, GOODBYE!

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-23-2018, 04:11 PM
If Pop steps down next year I would love Manu or Timmy D take the head coach reins , and I'm being serious.
Pipedream but would be a dream come true tbh

tbdog
04-23-2018, 05:07 PM
We also defender well, despite the rebounding. It wasn't just hit tin shots.

SAGirl
04-23-2018, 07:12 PM

ceds
04-24-2018, 12:07 AM

You call Messina a slimy Italian greaseball then bring up Del Negro as an alternative? :lol

Daboom faggot talk is played out but in this case he might be right

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:13 AM
:pop: Wouldn't be fair to Matty

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:14 AM

Well, we know the Suns won't be competing anytime soon.

Play Boban
04-24-2018, 12:16 AM

You know the only difference between Game 3 and Game 4, other than the trashing that all the Spurs coaches took, including Pop, who obviously wasn't there, for hiring whom that he did, but also Messina?!?

Instead of going 20% or whatever atrocious percentage from 3, we got 15/28 from deep in Game 4. Conversely, they shot like 25% instead of nearly 50% from 3 in Game 4.

It's as simple as being hot or not that causes schizophrenic posters on this board to have violently wild mood swings.

I feel sorry for your families. I award you no points. You do not pass GO. You are the weakest link, GOODBYE!
:cry

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:18 AM

Not Tim, but Manu. I don't think Tim would be a good coach, he's not vocal enough.

NASpurs
04-24-2018, 12:37 AM
You call Messina a slimy Italian graseball then bring up Del Negro as an alternative? :lol

Daboom faggot talk is played out but in this case he might be right

Huh? Del Negro and Kidd have “experience” and both fucking suck. Way to miss the point. Don’t know where you think I was using him as an alternative. :lol

ceds
04-24-2018, 12:51 AM
so del negro & wife beater > messina?

Thats what you basically saying

weeks
04-24-2018, 01:01 AM
If it's for the minimum, why not?

NASpurs
04-24-2018, 01:10 AM
so del negro & wife beater > messina?

Thats what you basically saying

Where are you getting this from? You’re connecting some imaginary points and some narrative that you think I’m throwing out there which doesn’t follow what I’ve been saying.

DAF86
04-24-2018, 01:11 AM
Only thing keeping the Spurs from falling to the bottom of the barrel is Pop. So no, I don't want Messina to be the HC next season.

ceds
04-24-2018, 01:28 AM
Where are you getting this from? You’re connecting some imaginary points and some narrative that you think I’m throwing out there which doesn’t follow what I’ve been saying.

The thread was you & daboom calling each other faggots for one page until you threw that twitter msg out about Del Negro & Kidd

Not sure why you showed a tweet about guys with "experience" getting interviewed

NASpurs
04-24-2018, 01:45 AM
The thread was you & daboom calling each other faggots for one page until you threw that twitter msg out about Del Negro & Kidd

Not sure why you showed a tweet about guys with "experience" getting interviewed

:lol that was my way of showing that two guys with so-called experience can actually fucking suck. But leave it to the idiot Suns organization to try and give these guys a shot again.

I thought it was well-known that Kidd and Del Negro suck. Connecting two and two together with the conversation we were having about "experience", my posting of that tweet was sarcastic at best.

MultiTroll
04-24-2018, 07:40 AM
I don't know. But I see one very long shot scenario of LeBron coming here IF Pop coaches and IF Leonard stays. And Leonard probably stays IF Lebron comes to SA.

If Pop retires, I think we lose whatever small possibility of that happening.
LeBrons BBIQ way to high to think it must be "Paddy Mills / Gasol / Popped or bust".
If Leonard is 100% healthy, that is the key to LeBron coming or not.

Irrelevant, Wino is coming back for the money and more attention whoring lame sideline and postgame interviews.

MultiTroll
04-24-2018, 07:42 AM
and Messina no, hell no.

DaBears
04-24-2018, 07:46 AM
It’s players league, players win games. Plan & simple!. Coaches are managers, some venture outside that comfortable pocket and actually teach or as we say coach. Most players by the time they reach the NBA if they’re lucky, think they cannot taught anything else really, so coaches are managing players egos & time management. And with the players having all the power in most organizations these days, coaches actually have very little shot calling ability.
That is what makes POP so different, he has Surcome to that, and has hand his imprint on all basketball related shots that are called. He and Owners are on same page which makes a big difference.
I think Messina is a good coach, but not sure he’ll command the same respect from the players that POP endured.

sasaint
04-24-2018, 07:51 AM
If it's for the minimum, why not?

:toast

SAGirl
04-24-2018, 07:58 AM
It doesn't matter bc Pop will have to move on sometime. Don't let the death of Ms. Pop all of a sudden cloud your judgement. He's lost some of the sharp edge, not all life is basketball, there's planets, there's white rhinos, there's Trump, there's race, there's a bunch of stuff that distracts him. It's going to be time sooner or later and not very far off. Not sure Messina is that guy but I liked the adjustments he made, which Pop had not. Not earth shattering stuff bc he doesn't have an earth shattering roster but Pop wasn't doing any better.

Spurs will lose this series anyways bc Durant is the best player in the series and he can take over with ease. When someone like Klay goes off on top of it, then it's over.

Anyways, not sure Pop will retire next year. We are unknown territory.

sasaint
04-24-2018, 08:15 AM

Shooting wasn't the only difference. You must acknowledge that Messina deviated from Pop's rotations and didn't call Pop's awkward timeouts and make his programmed substitutions. For instance he left Forbes on the bench, and consequently played far fewer minutes of micro-ball. I have not been a fan of Messina, but I admit that he did make some adjustments that Pop wasn't likely to have made.

Canyonero
04-24-2018, 08:19 AM
Phil Jackson imho

sasaint
04-24-2018, 08:27 AM
It doesn't matter bc Pop will have to move on sometime. Don't let the death of Ms. Pop all of a sudden cloud your judgement. He's lost some of the sharp edge, not all life is basketball, there's planets, there's white rhinos, there's Trump, there's race, there's a bunch of stuff that distracts him. It's going to be time sooner or later and not very far off. Not sure Messina is that guy but I liked the adjustments he made, which Pop had not. Not earth shattering stuff bc he doesn't have an earth shattering roster but Pop wasn't doing any better.

Spurs will lose this series anyways bc Durant is the best player in the series and he can take over with ease. When someone like Klay goes off on top of it, then it's over.

Anyways, not sure Pop will retire next year. We are unknown territory.

Pop will not voluntarily retire now. He will seek to "overcome his grief by immersing himself in coaching." The only possible (albeit, barely conceivable) caveat is if Kawhi were to make it known that he would return to the Spurs if Pop were replaced.

MultiTroll
04-24-2018, 08:45 AM
Pop will not voluntarily retire now. He will seek to "overcome his grief by immersing himself in coaching." The only possible (albeit, barely conceivable) caveat is if Kawhi were to make it known that he would return to the Spurs if Pop were replaced.
Excellent!
Get petition going please.

MultiTroll
04-24-2018, 08:49 AM
Spurs will lose this series anyways bc Durant is the best player in the series and he can take over with ease.
Yeah it's incredible how he is able to score over Paddy Mills. :rolleyes

He'd shrink like he did in 2015 if the Spurs had a competent strategy while WarriorRef was shown the door.
You have no doubt taken note of some of the calls he has gotten against Kyle. :rolleyes

Durant is a vastly overated POS.