PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play starcraft 2 ??

hater
04-23-2018, 04:26 PM
My old ass just found out they have starcraft 2 free to play :lol

Downloaded it and startd the campaign and trying the multiplayer

Its pretty damn cool.

ElNono
04-23-2018, 06:19 PM
I did, was good... I'm waiting for them to free up the last extra campaign for free though, no way I'm spending any more money on it...

Mikeanaro
04-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Only played the single player campaigns, great game with great music, beat Kerrigan and thats it.
Then they took too long to make the protoss game, and 50 years later the Zerg one.

Lost interest because of those Blizzard tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x5mI-QGdc4

hater
04-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Cool

Gona play few of the campaigns and use it to play with homies overseas

TDMVPDPOY
04-24-2018, 09:08 PM
do u guys play, record, then rewatch ur recording game where u went wrong or what the other clown is doing??? i dont game, i see my friends do this alot, and sometimes in internet cafes where ppl just watch replays...what for?

hater
04-25-2018, 07:59 AM
Im too old for that but yeah young nerds do that a lot

Its a generational thing imo youtube gen

Joseph Kony
04-25-2018, 07:44 PM
one of the first games i played when i joined the master race since its free. its pretty fun. definitely the archetypal RTS game for pc.

Cry Havoc
05-01-2018, 02:21 AM
I was almost diamond when I stopped playing due to stuff going on in my life at the time. Never really got back into it.

vander
05-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Only played the single player campaigns, great game with great music, beat Kerrigan and thats it.
Then they took too long to make the protoss game, and 50 years later the Zerg one.

Lost interest because of those Blizzard tactics.

same, I think. I know I played Wings of Liberty, I think I played the Protoss one...
it was all too simplified/streamlined/multiplayer-oriented for me

iirc there was some girl that became zerg, did she ever become human again?

Mikeanaro
05-01-2018, 12:15 PM
same, I think. I know I played Wings of Liberty, I think I played the Protoss one...
it was all too simplified/streamlined/multiplayer-oriented for me

iirc there was some girl that became zerg, did she ever become human again?
Yes, that was Kerrigan she was the final boss in Wings of Liberty, and yes in the later expansions she becomes human again.