View Full Version : John McCain no work this year

ducks
04-23-2018, 10:31 PM
Retire you traitor

pgardn
04-23-2018, 10:34 PM
Retire you traitor

Traitor?

Did he give up info under torture like Trump did with the Russians about our Israeli sources? Wait, was Trump tortured when he hiccuped?

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 10:35 PM
Retire you traitorHow was he a traitor?

ducks
04-23-2018, 10:43 PM
You that dumb

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 10:44 PM
You that dumbI'd like to read your explanation.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 10:48 PM
It's not 2008. McCain isn't the worst person in the world any more.

:lmao Chump

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 10:49 PM
It's not 2008. McCain isn't the worst person in the world any more.

:lmao ChumpHe never was.

hater
04-23-2018, 10:52 PM
Is it true Mcain just went to Syria to meet some jihadis :lol

This niga can barely get up on the senate floor buy can fly to Syria to meet some head choppers :lmao

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:30 PM
Is it true Mcain just went to Syria to meet some jihadis :lol

This niga can barely get up on the senate floor buy can fly to Syria to meet some head choppers :lmao

:lmao Chump's post 2008 hero.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:31 PM
He never was.

He was just the villain who was gonna let the economy collapse and let millions go homeless, according to you. :lmao

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 11:32 PM
He was just the villain who was gonna let the economy collapse and let millions go homeless, according to you. :lmaoNope. Bailouts were already being done by congress and Bush.

Sorry.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:33 PM
:cry

:lmao Reliving your L's.

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 11:34 PM
:lmao Reliving your L's.Keep trying, you'll feel better about yourself someday.

DMC
04-23-2018, 11:35 PM
I don't like him, but he suffered more because of his service to this country than anyone here ever will and didn't ball up and cry about it when he finally got home.

DMX7
04-23-2018, 11:39 PM
Where was Trump during Vietnam?

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:40 PM
I don't like him, but he suffered more because of his service to this country than anyone here ever will and didn't ball up and cry about it when he finally got home.

Benedict Arnold served his country better than arguably anyone for a time, too.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:42 PM
Keep trying, you'll feel better about yourself someday.

Okay, I'll let you pout.

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 11:42 PM
Benedict Arnold served his country better than arguably anyone for a time, too.So you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

DMX7
04-23-2018, 11:44 PM
I bet ducks wouldn't say it to his face.

Spurtacular
So you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

That's not overly consequential to my point that service doesn't justify villainy.

DMC
Benedict Arnold served his country better than arguably anyone for a time, too.

Then let him be judged by his peers. Benedict lived a good life until he died of whatever non-firing squad type infliction. When someone here is a POW for that long, gets their head kicked in over and over.... let that person cast aspersions.

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 11:45 PM
That's not overly consequential to my point that service doesn't justify villainy.

But do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

hater
04-23-2018, 11:46 PM

The same thing can be said about Hitler tbqh

DMC
04-23-2018, 11:47 PM

No, retard.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:49 PM
Then let him be judged by his peers. Benedict lived a good life until he died of whatever non-firing squad type infliction. When someone here is a POW for that long, gets their head kicked in over and over.... let that person cast aspersions.

I am actually sympathetic to Benedict's plight; but I know his peers, whose lives he endangered saw him as a scoundrel and a traitor. My point would be that McCain's "glory" does not mean he has not done some very bad things.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:51 PM

I know you want to get lost in the weeds. I doubt he'll ever face a trial, much like your fag hag may very well never face a trial; and you'll invariably feel validated by that.

hater
04-23-2018, 11:52 PM
No, retard.

Yes moron

He served his country, was wounded with mustard gas and then locked up. He went home and became Chancellor

Unless you can point me at what posters have had it worse you just failed hard :lol

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 11:52 PM
I know you want to get lost in the weeds. I doubt he'll ever face a trial, much like your fag hag may very well never face a trial; and you'll invariably feel validated by that.But do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

DMC
04-23-2018, 11:54 PM
Yes moron

He served his country, was wounded with mustard gas and then locked up. He went home and became Chancellor

Unless you can point me at what posters have had it worse you just failed hard :lol

You skipped the part where he killed 6 million jews.

He's not called a monster for his service, but for the jew stuff. I know it's a shocker to a world traveler such as yourself.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:55 PM

You're the one that claimed McCain left Americans by the wayside in 2008, bro.

Pavlov
04-23-2018, 11:56 PM
You're the one that claimed McCain left Americans by the wayside in 2008, bro.But do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:56 PM

He's not called a monster for his service, but for the jew stuff. I know it's a shocker to a world traveler such as yourself.

But your point was about suffering so much in service as if it created a mulligan for post military life. Undoubtedly, Germans saw Hitler in a McCain-like light. He used that to his advantage.

Spurtacular
04-23-2018, 11:57 PM

Start a thread on it if it's that important to you.

hater
04-23-2018, 11:58 PM

Exactly.

Now you get why we can call Mcain a traitor and evil piece of shit

Hope you learned something today

DMX7

Not without mentioning the genocide, the war crimes, etc.

You can't be serious.

Pavlov
Start a thread on it if it's that important to you.OP started this McCain thread and called him a traitor.

Do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

hater
04-24-2018, 12:04 AM
BTW nigas

Mussolini also served his country and was injured in a mortar attack

But shame on you for criticizing someone who served his country and paid a heavy price :cry

DMX7
04-24-2018, 12:13 AM
BTW nigas

Mussolini also served his country and was injured in a mortar attack

But shame on you for criticizing someone who served his country and paid a heavy price :cry

LMAO, you are so dumb. :lol

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:14 AM
Not without mentioning the genocide, the war crimes, etc.

You can't be serious.

Homework: Go back and tell us what context you missed.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:14 AM
OP started this McCain thread and called him a traitor.

I think he is your hero post 2008.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:15 AM
I think he is your hero post 2008.But do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:20 AM

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:21 AM
Exactly.

Now you get why we can call Mcain a traitor and evil piece of shit

Hope you learned something today
I see, so McCain murdered a bunch of people then killed himself in a bunker after writing his shitty manifesto.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:22 AM
Do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?No. Never did nor ever said anything like that.

DMC
04-24-2018, 12:23 AM
Reductio ad Hitlerum (pseudo-Latin for "reduction to Hitler"; sometimes argumentum ad Hitlerum, "argument to Hitler", ad Nazium, "to Nazism"), or playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party,[1] for example: "Hitler was against tobacco smoking, X is against tobacco smoking, therefore X is a Nazi".

DMX7
04-24-2018, 12:23 AM

The context is that hater is attempting to totally discount McCain's service by pointing out that Hitler also served his country...

That's stupid as f*ck, and that's exactly what he's doing.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:25 AM
No. Never did nor ever said anything like that.

Well, if the bar for being a traitor is still lower than allowing for millions of American livelihoods to go by the wayside, then maybe McCain isn't a traitor.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Well, if the bar for being a traitor is still lower than allowing for millions of American livelihoods to go by the wayside, then maybe McCain isn't a traitor.But do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:27 AM
The context is that hater is attempting to totally discount McCain's service by pointing out that Hitler also served his country...

That's stupid as f*ck, and that's exactly what he's doing.

The context is that both were allegedly great war heroes for their country and that thusly post-war villainy shouldn't be ignored. If you had realized that context, you wouldn't have felt the need to make a worthless counter.

DMX7
04-24-2018, 12:29 AM
The context is that both were allegedly great war heroes for their country and that thusly post-war villainy shouldn't be ignored. If you had realized that context, you wouldn't have felt the need to make a worthless counter.

LMAO at McCain's "post-war villainy". Get a life.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:30 AM
LMAO at McCain's "post-war villainy". Get a life.

Regardless of your high opinion of McCain, you wouldn't have made your retarded point if you had grasped the context of the argument.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:33 AM

McCain is a very unsavory character as you noted pre-2009. Your insistence on classifying him as a traitor or not is an attempt to have a laborious debate.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:36 AM
McCain is a very unsavory character as you noted pre-2009. Your insistence on classifying him as a traitor or not is an attempt to have a laborious debate.It's only laborious because you refuse to answer a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:44 AM
It's only laborious because you refuse to answer a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

:lol Yea, you're butt posting cos you think it's a rather innocuous question.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:45 AM
:lol Yea, you're butt posting cos you think it's a rather innocuous question.I didn't say it was a rather innocuous question. I said it was a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

ducks
04-24-2018, 12:46 AM
I bet ducks wouldn't say it to his face.

I would say it to his face
I said he needed to vote for trump on his voice mail also

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:49 AM
I didn't say it was a rather innocuous question. I said it was a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

You didn't say it; you just tried to play it off as if it was akin to one.

DMX7
04-24-2018, 12:49 AM
Regardless of your high opinion of McCain, you wouldn't have made your retarded point if you had grasped the context of the argument.

No, Hater's point was made in the greater context of slandering McCain. You can't see the forest for the trees if you don't realize that.

And where did I say I have a high opinion of McCain? I respect his service but I don't agree with his politics or think he's been all that great in congress. But I certainly don't think he is a traitor.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:50 AM
You didn't say it; you just tried to play it off as if it was akin to one.I said it was a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:53 AM
I said it was a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

I think McCain is a coward like you. I wouldn't hastily make a determination about whether or not he is a traitor.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:55 AM
I think McCain is a coward like you.Why do you think he's a coward?
I wouldn't hastily make a determination about whether or not he is a traitor.How long would it take you to make such a determination?

DMX7
04-24-2018, 12:56 AM
... but he would when making a determination about whether or not he's a coward. :lol

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:56 AM
Why do you think he's a coward?How long would it take you to make such a determination?

:cry This won't be a laborious debate :cry

:lol

BTW, you've essentially called him a coward, too. But a coward's bar for coward is flexible. :lmao

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:57 AM
... but he would when making a determination about whether or not he's a coward. :lol

You do realize there's a significant difference between being a coward and a traitor?

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:57 AM
:lol

BTW, you've essentially called him a coward, too. But a coward's bar for coward is flexible. :lmaoThere is no debate. It's only laborious because you are dodging every question asked of you.

Why do you think he's a coward?

How long would it take you to make such a determination?

DMX7
04-24-2018, 01:03 AM
Ok, now I'm somewhat curious to hear why he's a coward and why it apparently takes much more time to make a determination about whether he's a traitor. :lol

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 01:11 AM
There is no debate. It's only laborious because you are dodging every question asked of you.

How long would it take you to make such a determination?

Is it cowardly to allow the livelihoods of millions of Americans to go by the wayside?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 02:11 AM
Is it cowardly to allow the livelihoods of millions of Americans to go by the wayside?

Yes or no.Doesn't look like an adjective that would apply either way tbh. It's a stupid stalling tactic by you because you are afraid to say what you actually think. That's cowardice.

You've dodged three directions in a row. You need to catch up.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 02:37 AM
Doesn't look like an adjective that would apply either way tbh. It's a stupid stalling tactic by you because you are afraid to say what you actually think. That's cowardice.

:lol A coward trying to have it both ways.

Isitjustme?
04-24-2018, 02:43 AM
Retire you traitor

Remember when you complained about Obamas golfing lol now you suck Trumps dick and he golfs 20x as much

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 02:59 AM
:lol A coward trying to have it both ways.It's simply not applicable since there is zero context. Feel free to try to give it context -- you won't.

Because you are a coward.

Chris
04-24-2018, 05:40 AM
:lmao Chump's post 2008 hero.

hater
04-24-2018, 06:38 AM

:lmao poor guy is lost in this conversation like Patty Mills on the defansive end

hater
04-24-2018, 06:40 AM
I would say it to his face
I said he needed to vote for trump on his voice mail also

:lmao

hater
04-24-2018, 06:50 AM
I see, so McCain murdered a bunch of people then killed himself in a bunker after writing his shitty manifesto.

Thats not relevant to our exchange.

I said same thing can be said about Hitler esponding to this your statement:

Nothing in my reply is infactual or incorrect.

You could have said “Mcain had 2 arms”

And I could have said “same thing can be said about hitler”

And your dumnb ass would have said “but you missed the point where he killed 6 million jews” :lol

You are sounding retarded and you are confusing the hell out of DMX so just stop :lmao

ducks
04-24-2018, 09:14 AM
Remember when you complained about Obamas golfing lol now you suck Trumps dick and he golfs 20x as much

He got more down then former president

clambake
04-24-2018, 09:19 AM

what did he get more up on?

Mikeanaro
04-24-2018, 09:32 AM
Where was Trump during Vietnam?
Where was Bill Clinton?
W Bush?
Liberal Hero Bruce ¨overrated¨ Springsteen?

I want to point that because Oboyo wasnt an army guy, you know who was a vet?

John McCain, and during campaign said "I have that record and the scars to prove it. Senator Obama does not"

However everybody voted for Obanga, so where was that serve your country motif there? I know

BONE SPURS CADET!

As long it fits your agenda.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 10:26 AM
It's simply not applicable since there is zero context. Feel free to try to give it context -- you won't.

Because you are a coward.

It's your own context, as you know. Nice try, coward.

rjv
04-24-2018, 10:40 AM
crazy world. mccain gets love from libs and hate from conservatives.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 11:15 AM
It's your own context, as you know. Nice try, coward.

Nope. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 11:22 AM
Nope. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Sure, you don't.

:lol Today's coward.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 11:23 AM

Only from the sycophants, bro.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 11:29 AM
Sure, you don't.

:lol Today's coward.Since you're so terrified to provide context, my answer defaults to no.

:lol you're still dodging three questions like a coward.

hater
04-24-2018, 11:32 AM

You just realize we ar in a crazy world??

Trump got elected president and he was actually a better candidate than his opponent :lmao

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 11:32 AM
:cry Cowardrly isn't an adjective that "applies" to leaving millions of Americans' livelihoods by the wayside :cry

:lmao You already made a joke of yourself.
:lmao L's in bulk.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 11:34 AM
:lmao You already made a joke of yourself.
:lmao L's in bulk.

Sorry, you still haven't answered any questions.

Questions really do show your cowardice. All the emojis in the world will save you from that.

Th'Pusher
04-24-2018, 11:44 AM

Questions really do show your cowardice. All the emojis in the world will save you from that.

McCain is absolutely correct and the GOP controlled house, senate and executive branch all not conceded this fact when the speaker of the house announced he’d not be running for re-election.

Congressional GOP is focused on the midterms. Not pushing policy.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:03 PM

You said McCain hung millions of Americans out to dry when he was running against Obama. Now you pretend it's nothing. I think we know who the coward is.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 12:14 PM
You said McCain hung millions of Americans out to dry when he was running against Obama. Now you pretend it's nothing. I think we know who the coward is.You'll have to provide a link to what I said ten years ago if you want my answer to change from a default "no." Thanks in advance.

In the meantime, do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 12:41 PM
You'll have to provide a link to what I said ten years ago if you want my answer to change from a default "no." Thanks in advance.

In the meantime, do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

Yes or no.

You know it's a no b/c we've talked about this at length and you've been shown. I have no desire to be a free file retriever for a coward. :lmao

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 01:10 PM
You know it's a no b/c we've talked about this at length and you've been shown. I have no desire to be a free file retriever for a coward. :lmaoI know you're just lying to try to get out of answering simple yes or no questions -- because you're a coward.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 01:13 PM
I know you're just lying to try to get out of answering simple yes or no questions -- because you're a coward.

Yes or no.

:lol The term has lost all meaning your meandering world.
:lol 'Cowardice is not applicable to a man who sells out America.'
:lol L's in bulk.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 01:17 PM
:lol The term has lost all meaning your meandering world.
:lol 'Cowardice is not applicable to a man who sells out America.'
:lol L's in bulk.Define "sells out America."

You're just making up lie after lie now. Faking explicit quotes. That's what a coward does.

A coward also dodges simple yes or no questions for days on end. Watch what a coward (you) does when asked this question.

Yes or no.

My prediction: every cowardly thing you could possibly think of other than answering the question "yes" or "no."

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 01:20 PM
Define "sells out America."

You're just making up lie after lie now. Faking explicit quotes. That's what a coward does.

A coward also dodges simple yes or no questions for days on end. Watch what a coward (you) does when asked this question.

Yes or no.

My prediction: every cowardly thing you could possibly think of other than answering the question "yes" or "no."

It's been defined, by you no less.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 01:23 PM
It's been defined, by you no less.As predicted, you chose to be a coward. Nope, you made it up.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 01:33 PM
As predicted, you chose to be a coward. Nope, you made it up.

Yes or no.

You feigning not knowing is what's predicable. These aren't even the quotes discussed before. Obviously, you called out McCain for leaving Americans' livelihoods by the wayside.

Damn, you're one pathetic fuck even for a coward.

Ok, I don't get it. I can understand doing the CBS interview instead of Letterman -- but why did he spend the night in New York and didn't leave until 11 or so when the emergency was going to be discussed in DC in the morning?

We'll see if inflation wipes out our savings.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 01:39 PM
You feigning not knowing is what's predicable. These aren't even the quotes discussed before.So you're looking at you can't even find them? More confirmation you lied about them.

Obviously, you called out McCain for leaving Americans' livelihoods by the wayside.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c924b622b71a51d0c4aa21760c69b9f3/tenor.giflol

I called him out for terrible optics. Turned out I was right.

Damn, you're one pathetic fuck even for a coward.As predicted you have done every cowardly thing you could possibly think of other than answering the question "yes" or "no."

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 01:59 PM
:cry Muh words mean nothing. :cry

I just gave you two quotes that made your feelings on 2008 McCain quite clear.

L's in bulk, bro.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 02:00 PM
So you're looking at you can't even find them?

1. You know what you said.
2. It could take hours to find it; and there's no need for that. We both know what happened. You may be a moron when it comes to logic, but I know your recall is not that deficient.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 02:01 PM
I just gave you two quotes that made your feelings on 2008 McCain quite clear.Yeah, he had terrible handlers and optics. Earth shattering.

L's in bulk, bro.lol you're faking quotes and declaring victory again.

As predicted you have done every cowardly thing you could possibly think of other than answering the question "yes" or "no."

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 02:13 PM
Yeah, he had terrible handlers and optics. Earth shattering.

No, no, no.... You were clear about McCain's lack of care possibly leading to financial calamity.

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 02:16 PM
No, no, no.... You were clear about McCain's lack of care possibly leading to financial calamity.Those quotes show nothing of the sort.

As predicted you have done every cowardly thing you could possibly think of other than answering the question "yes" or "no."

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Those quotes show nothing of the sort.

:lmao Again:

:cry Muh words mean nothing. :cry

Pavlov
04-24-2018, 02:26 PM
:lmao Again:My words mean exactly what they mean -- not what you lie about.

Yes or no.

I'm just seeing how many straight weeks you'll dodge one question.

DMC
04-24-2018, 06:40 PM
Thats not relevant to our exchange.

I said same thing can be said about Hitler esponding to this your statement:

Nothing in my reply is infactual or incorrect.

You could have said “Mcain had 2 arms”

And I could have said “same thing can be said about hitler”

And your dumnb ass would have said “but you missed the point where he killed 6 million jews” :lol

You are sounding retarded and you are confusing the hell out of DMX so just stop :lmao

Except I'm not German so why would I give a fuck about Hitler's service? You really are fucking stupid.

Isitjustme?
04-24-2018, 07:40 PM

Horseshit. standard republican tax cuts and thats literally it. Obama had done Obamacare by now. Stop drinking the Kool Aid and get news from a reliable source rather than one whose job is to suck on his nuts and tell people like you what you want to hear

hater
04-24-2018, 07:57 PM
Except I'm not German so why would I give a fuck about Hitler's service? You really are fucking stupid.

Same failure on your part

Thats like you saying

Im not german so why would I give a fuck if Hitler has 2 arms :rolleyes

Irrelevant to your statement

DMC
04-24-2018, 09:12 PM
Same failure on your part

Thats like you saying

Im not german so why would I give a fuck if Hitler has 2 arms :rolleyes

Irrelevant to your statement

Only if you think I was making a modus ponens argument, which I wasn't.

hater
04-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Only if you think I was making a modus ponens argument, which I wasn't.

Keep digging that fail nig. You gona reach china soon

Bring me some wonton when you get back :lmao

Spurtacular
04-24-2018, 09:53 PM

:lmao "straight weeks"
:lmao Butt poster trying to justify his butt posting.

Also :lmao:

:cry I called out John McCain for not giving a damn about Americans' livelihoods. :cry
:cry Coward is neither applicable nor inapplicable. :cry

PATHETIC! :lmao

DMC
04-24-2018, 11:58 PM
Keep digging that fail nig. You gona reach china soon

Bring me some wonton when you get back :lmao

The emoji white flag has been waved. Go start another end of the world "shit going down" thread, poser.

AaronY
04-25-2018, 12:18 AM
The emoji white flag has been waved. Go start another end of the world "shit going down" thread, poser.
Its literally WORLD WAR III!!

DMC
04-25-2018, 12:20 AM
Its literally WORLD WAR III!!

I can't hear you I'm in a fallout shelter, I read that a rubber life raft with a Navy logo was seen floating in the ocean between here and there. SHIT"S GOING DOWN!!!

Fortunately I've traveled the entire world and lived in every country, and speak multiple languages including that African clicking sound I use to multitask.

Pavlov
04-25-2018, 02:22 AM
:lmao "straight weeks"
:lmao Butt poster trying to justify his butt posting.

Also :lmao:

PATHETIC! :lmaoGranted we're only in week one, but I've got faith in your cowardice.

Yes or no.

hater
04-25-2018, 06:45 AM

Except I'm not French so why would I give a fuck about a white flag? You really are fucking stupid.

pgardn
04-25-2018, 07:03 AM

Hater has entered a world where his good guys are....
Not to be questioned.

There is no examination of the truth of the situation once he has picked his team.

clambake
04-25-2018, 09:29 AM
what have we learned?

ducks lets one person tell him who to like, and he's an unashamed trump bitch.

ducks is donald's new bitch.

benefactor
04-25-2018, 12:11 PM
what have we learned?

ducks lets one person tell him who to like, and he's an unashamed trump bitch.

ducks is donald's new bitch.
There's not reason to ever take ducks seriously. I just smile at him and nod, give him a pat on the head and move along.

DMC
04-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Except I'm not French so why would I give a fuck about a white flag? You really are fucking stupid.

The white flag is an internationally recognized protective sign of truce or ceasefire, and request for negotiation. It is also used to symbolize surrender, since it is often the weaker party which requests negotiation. ... The improper use of the flag is forbidden by the rules of war and constitutes a war crime of perfidy.

Spurtacular
04-25-2018, 06:40 PM
Granted we're only in week one, but I've got faith in your cowardice.

Yes or no.

You can count all you want. I'm sure it soothes your #SpecialNeeds

Pavlov
04-25-2018, 06:42 PM
You can count all you want. I'm sure it soothes your #SpecialNeeds

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-25-2018, 06:50 PM
Yes or no.

:lmao You called out McCain for not caring about millions of Americans' livelihoods and are unwilling to call him a coward for it.
:lmao Having a conversation with you on him being a traitor when that's your predilection of mind.

Pavlov
04-25-2018, 06:55 PM
:lmao You called out McCain for not caring about millions of Americans' livelihoods and are unwilling to call him a coward for it.
:lmao Having a conversation with you on him being a traitor when that's your predilection of mind.lol failing with big words when all you have to say is "yes" or "no."

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-25-2018, 06:58 PM
lol failing with big words when all you have to say is "yes" or "no."

Yes or no.

No failure. Your butt posting can't mask that you want to crawl in the weeds. Call McCain a coward based on your rationale and I'll consider answering your question. But being a joke isn't a good way to get answers.

Pavlov
04-25-2018, 07:03 PM
No failure. Your butt posting can't mask that you want to crawl in the weeds. Call McCain a coward based on your rationale and I'll consider answering your question. But being a joke isn't a good way to get answers.lol trying to demand conditions before answering a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-25-2018, 07:06 PM
lol trying to demand conditions before answering a simple yes or no question.

Yes or no.

I've made no demands. :lol at your shameless (patented) argumentation.

Pavlov
04-25-2018, 07:10 PM
I've made no demands. :lol at your shameless (patented) argumentation.Do you actually consider McCain a traitor to the US?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
04-25-2018, 07:39 PM

Yes or no.

:lmao Having a conversation with you on him being a traitor when that's your predilection of mind.

Pavlov
04-26-2018, 01:36 AM
:lmao Having a conversation with you on him being a traitor when that's your predilection of mind.Still failing when you try the big words.

Yes or no.

Chris
04-27-2018, 02:07 PM

hater
04-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Wish he would take that fairy lyndsey with him tbqh

baseline bum
04-27-2018, 03:15 PM
Wish he would take that fairy lyndsey with him tbqh

True, it would be nice to have another special election for a senate seat.

Spurtacular
04-27-2018, 11:39 PM

He 'bout gonna see his buddy Teddy in hell.

ducks
05-11-2018, 07:54 PM
YES HE IS A TRAITOR

ducks
07-07-2018, 12:38 AM
YES HE IS A TRAITOR