PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker appreciation/farewell thread

ElNono
04-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Thank you Tony for all the hard work, memorable years, TMZ stories, etc...

It's unfortunate that your body failed you, it happens to the best of them. Hopefully you'll enjoy a long life with your family, and maybe we'll see you again working for the Spurs in a management capacity.

Thank especially for realizing your career was over instead of money grubbing another 3 year extension, giving the Spurs the flexibility to rebuild. That's a real man move (one I wish Patty would follow, tbh)

Gummi Clutch
04-25-2018, 12:21 AM
watery eyed atm tbh

Mugen
04-25-2018, 12:22 AM
http://thestarryeye.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341cdd0d53ef010536c844f7970b-320wi

Spurs21Fan4Ever
04-25-2018, 12:22 AM
It really is sad, when we last saw Tony playing healthy he was fantastic for this team in the playoffs! He and Kawhi were leading this team and Tony was unstoppable. Sad to see a horrible injury ruin his career like that.

CapitalEmm
04-25-2018, 12:23 AM
Thanks for 03, 05 and 07.

Spurs won in ‘14 in spite of him though.

Its been time since ‘15.

MannyIsGod
04-25-2018, 12:26 AM
He'll be back. And I'm not sure why people think he's done. Coming off an injury that many, including me, thought was probably career ending, I can see him as a productive player off the bench. He may not ever be a productive player again, but I would hope they sign him to a vet min deal and bring him back. I'm sure he'll want to play still.

DAF86
04-25-2018, 12:32 AM
He'll be back. And I'm not sure why people think he's done. Coming off an injury that many, including me, thought was probably career ending, I can see him as a productive player off the bench. He may not ever be a productive player again, but I would hope they sign him to a vet min deal and bring him back. I'm sure he'll want to play still.

I wouldn't mind signing him to a three year deal (so that he can fulfill his 20 seasons dream), but only for the absolute minimum he could get and accepting a mentor role as the 15th player of the roster.

testies
04-25-2018, 12:33 AM
I can picture Tony in 2022 fucking up fast breaks for us in the post season.

SASdynasty!
04-25-2018, 12:37 AM
It really is sad, when we last saw Tony playing healthy he was fantastic for this team in the playoffs! He and Kawhi were leading this team and Tony was unstoppable. Sad to see a horrible injury ruin his career like that.
Let his quad heal and he’ll be back in 2017 playoff form next year.

DPG21920
04-25-2018, 12:39 AM

If the Spurs offer him the vet min, in my opinion, he’s gone. He will get more money from another team in free agency that values his leadership.

Maybe not like a PHI Manu offer, but something more than vet min. Will be very interesting to see.

DAF86
04-25-2018, 12:40 AM
If the Spurs offer him the vet min, in my opinion, he’s gone. He will get more money from another team in free agency that values his leadership.

Maybe not like a PHI Manu offer, but something more than vet min. Will be very interesting to see.

What? Only teams that haven't really been paying attention would offer more than the vet min at Tony.

gambit1990
04-25-2018, 12:42 AM
What? Only teams that haven't really been paying attention would offer more than the vet min at Tony.right :lol

"teams that value leadership" while he sits on the bench to close out games :lol

DPG21920
04-25-2018, 12:45 AM
What? Only teams that haven't really been paying attention would offer more than the vet min at Tony.

You would be surprised. I think leadership carries value along with the fact he might get more productive coming off another Summer of rehab from that awful injury. We shall see..

DPG21920
04-25-2018, 12:46 AM
Scoff all you want; unless the Spurs make some crazy splash and TP wants to be a part of that I am confident in saying TP won’t be playing for the vet min with the Spurs or any team.

sananspursfan21
04-25-2018, 12:54 AM
You would be surprised. I think leadership carries value along with the fact he might get more productive coming off another Summer of rehab from that awful injury. We shall see..

I agree. Does anyone actually think the Sixers wanted Ginobili because he brought a consistent scoring presence and would eliminate turnovers?? The guy’s a player-coach. And so is TP. They still present a huge value, especially if the Spurs continue with Dejounte at the helm. Pretty sure Dijon wants TP back

spursparker9
04-25-2018, 12:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PDD1_Aw35E

venitian navigator
04-25-2018, 01:10 AM
there is nothing wrong in playing for the vet min in the team you've played for a life with. And in no other team he could be more respected and have a charismatic role than here. Manu is on a vet min deal next year and has been in a vet min year this year...and his contribution to this team has been far more important than a lot of players, for sure this season he's been on of the best 5 while tony one of the worst five without a doubt. I'm really proud that he came back from such an injury but his value this season has been negative...so, considering his will to play i think the best and right solution is the one already proposed of a three year del at the vet min...that for a player with more than 16 years its a decent amount of money. As Manu has shown you don't necessarly earn respect 'cause of the money you make but because of the way you play and the (winning) behavior you must have...including play for the vet min 'cause you love the game and the team you play for. That, imho, has to be the new start for tony, hoping next year he'll be able to came back to a level equal or more important of this year manu contribution!

Pauleta14
04-25-2018, 05:57 AM

It's unfortunate that your body failed you, it happens to the best of them. Hopefully you'll enjoy a long life with your family, and maybe we'll see you again working for the Spurs in a management capacity.

Thank especially for realizing your career was over instead of money grubbing another 3 year extension, giving the Spurs the flexibility to rebuild. That's a real man move (one I wish Patty would follow, tbh)

That's some shitty "appreciation" there mate... :lol

As much as his production by the numbers doesn't deserves it, he won't hurt us with min vet contract and there a little hope he'll be better next season, as weird as it sounds it's possible.
He has to get his injured leg better and work on his new role (has to shoot the 3s).

I'm hoping Manu stays, but if he leaves, we can't lose both the same year, too much knowledge...

r0drig0lac
04-25-2018, 06:44 AM

what?

gilmor
04-25-2018, 07:47 AM
I think Manu will be gone though

duncan2k5
04-25-2018, 07:51 AM

As much as his production by the numbers doesn't deserves it, he won't hurt us with min vet contract and there a little hope he'll be better next season, as weird as it sounds it's possible.
He has to get his injured leg better and work on his new role (has to shoot the 3s).

I'm hoping Manu stays, but if he leaves, we can't lose both the same year, too much knowledge...

He will hurt us because he is taking away valuable playing time and growth from our younger point guards... He needs to be a 3rd string point guard, tbh...

Mikeanaro
04-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Thanks for everything, now please go away.

sammy
04-25-2018, 08:27 AM
I hope they resign him! He's part of the big three and he deserves to retire as a Spur! He's an integral part of our championships! He was off as he didn't get enough playing time so I think he should've played more this season and I really don't think Murray is ready and it was a detriment to this teams losses!

Clipper Nation
04-25-2018, 08:54 AM
:lol Don't kid yourself: the supermax loyalty contract is coming, tbh. Porker's getting paid.

HarlemHeat37
04-25-2018, 09:28 AM
what?

:lol

Dverde
04-25-2018, 09:34 AM
They going to give him that two year partial guarantee second year deal like Duncan, McDyess, Horry. Next year will probably be his last year.

spurraider21
04-25-2018, 10:14 AM
Dudes been done for a few years outside of showing up for the Memphis series last year. Can’t blame him for playing out his 3/45 contract.

Fought back from what could have just just been called a career ended, beat timelines, had no issues ceding his starting role, never complained about diminishing minutes.

His time as a player here should be done though.

lefty
04-25-2018, 10:41 AM
Yes gtfo please

Pauleta14
04-25-2018, 11:49 AM
He will hurt us because he is taking away valuable playing time and growth from our younger point guards... He needs to be a 3rd string point guard, tbh...

That's basically what he already is...:lol

SpurOutofTownFan
04-25-2018, 11:50 AM
He's going to be back on grandfather money for a limited role.

Look - I know sometimes we don't get why Manu and Parker are still around but this is the Spurs. The Spurs will keep those guys and rebuild with them on the team. It's very unique, really.

Look at what happened with the Heat. Only a few years back they owned the entire league and they crashed out last night and there are thoughts about blowing the whole thing up. Most teams nowadays operate in that way, creating super teams, winning shit for 2-3 years (or not) and then disappearing into oblivion. If you look at why you can see it's mostly directly related to the players and their contracts. This will also happen to GS very soon.

The Spurs play a long term game. After 20 years of sustained dominance it's hard for us fans to witness a bad season which it was honestly much better than what many other teams had.

Dverde
04-25-2018, 11:57 AM
Funny if Kawhi’s team says he will renew with the Spurs if Parker isn’t here for throwing that “my injury was 100 times worse” shade.

Joseph Kony
04-25-2018, 12:14 PM
If Tony doesn't want to accept the vet min, he should go play for his team in France or something. appreciate all he's done but it's time to hang em up

boutons_deux
04-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Pau at this stage is the epitome of "going through the motions", "warming a chair", pro forma play.

Any positives on offense and boarding are offset by points yielded on defense and really bad passing TOs.

CapitalEmm
04-25-2018, 12:19 PM
I’m actually of the belief that if another team offers him more money and a starting role, he bolts. He didn’t look happy at all this year coming off the bench, and even seemed to argue leaving the floor at times.

baseline bum
04-25-2018, 12:23 PM
Let his quad heal and he’ll be back in 2015 playoff form next year.

fify

duncan2k5
04-25-2018, 12:24 PM
That's basically what he already is...:lol

No he isn't... He backs up Murray, when it should be White backing up Murray

Kori Ellis
04-25-2018, 12:57 PM
Despite the fact that Tony is well-hated on SpursTalk, he's a valuable leader/mentor for the Spurs. He will probably sign a small contract and assume some kind of player-coach role... Unless Pop, Manu and Tony are riding into the retirement sunset together.

DAF86
04-25-2018, 01:43 PM
Despite the fact that Tony is well-hated on SpursTalk, he's a valuable leader/mentor for the Spurs. He will probably sign a small contract and assume some kind of player-coach role... Unless Pop, Manu and Tony are riding into the retirement sunset together.

As long as that role doesn't involve being a rotation guy, sure, why not? Forcing him over guys like Derrick White would be a detriment to the team.

ElNono
04-25-2018, 03:20 PM

Wouldn't mind him at all in a management role with the org...

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 03:23 PM
This is probably premature... you aren't out of the woods yet Nono.

SAGirl
04-25-2018, 03:31 PM
As long as that role doesn't involve being a rotation guy, sure, why not? Forcing him over guys like Derrick White would be a detriment to the team.
I think he has to be aware that White sat out all season but that shouldn't be the same going forward. He might not mind a mentoring role. Considering roster turnover, youth of new guards, etc... I am sure Spurs would want him back. The issue is if he would be just fine with getting sat down and not playing. I don't think that he will want that.

I don't know which kind of deal he will get but it might be a 1 and 1 make good deal... basically Pop give him an opportunity in the summer to work out some more and see how he looks but with the understanding that if he doesn't look good others will play more minutes. It's tough to swallow. I have heard both Pop and Manu say that Pop is honest and doesn't mince words when it comes to telling it to you like it is. We shall see. I really don't know. He didn't really play well. A good showing from him in that last game last night and the spurs would have been able to pull out a win. But he doesn't have it no more.

BackHome
04-25-2018, 05:41 PM
You could tell he wasn’t happy this year he wanted more minutes but I think he knows deep down he is not the same player he once was.

ElNono
04-25-2018, 05:42 PM

sasaint
04-25-2018, 05:45 PM
I’m actually of the belief that if another team offers him more money and a starting role, he bolts. He didn’t look happy at all this year coming off the bench, and even seemed to argue leaving the floor at times.

No team in the NBA would offer him a starting job.

CapitalEmm
04-25-2018, 06:06 PM

Some team will need it’s tank commander, where Tony would be happy to start and pad his stats.

tholdren
04-25-2018, 06:23 PM

Murray is a starter in todays nba.... give it up

sasaint
04-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Murray is a starter in todays nba.... give it up

Haha! You may have noted that I have never been one to criticize your takes on the level of "talent" in the NBA. Your point is well taken. Nonetheless, some perceive Murray to have upside while Tony's tank is close to empty.

tholdren
04-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Haha! You may have noted that I have never been one to criticize your takes on the level of "talent" in the NBA. Your point is well taken. Nonetheless, some perceive Murray to have upside while Tony's tank is close to empty.

Doesnt anyone new to the nba have upside?

sasaint
04-25-2018, 07:10 PM
Doesnt anyone new to the nba have upside?

As you like to note, that's all many ever have. Most are run out of the league with unrealized potential.

tholdren
04-25-2018, 07:12 PM
As you like to note, that's all many ever have. Most are run out of the league with unrealized potential.

Cant the same be said for undrafted?

AFBlue
04-25-2018, 09:03 PM
Premature thread is premature.

Spurtacular
04-25-2018, 09:05 PM
LOL Nono making a passive aggressive version of the the thread I was tempted to make. Truth is I didn't b/c there's a very small chance that TP coming back next season could be a good thing.

https://247sports.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs/Bolt/San-Antonio-Spurs-guard-Tony-Parker-says-he-plans-to-return-next-season-117670773

DMC
04-25-2018, 09:16 PM
TP can still give good minutes off the bench. Spurs made the playoffs with him coming off a likely career ending injury, with a 2nd year PG and Patty fucking Mills pulling starting duty.

AFBlue
04-25-2018, 09:19 PM
TP needs to settle into the backup role mentally and physically. He's been starting his entire career, and he doesn't have the natural "sixth man" feel to his game. He just needs the off-season to adjust and I think he can be an effective player for the team. Might even have an extended career like Tim and Manu when all is said and done.

Brazil
04-26-2018, 07:39 AM
I don't see Tony playing for another team... I mean everything is possible but very very unlikely imho. Tony wants to retire as a Spurs after 20 years playing this is basically his personnal objective for a while now... I'm confident they will find a reasonable contract that makes happy both TP and FO.

One thing we cannot underestimate is how much FO values leadership and carrying on Spurs core values. In both scenario Kawhi stay or leave, FO will push to get their vets in for dat leadership. This is why I hope Manu will resign also for a couple of years, he has been fantastic this season tbh..

Spurtacular
04-26-2018, 07:42 AM
I don't see Tony playing for another team.

Cos nobody else would want him.

Brazil
04-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Cos nobody else would want him.

don't quote me, idgaf about you think

Spurtacular
04-26-2018, 05:43 PM
don't quote me, idgaf about you think

GFY

SpurOutofTownFan
04-26-2018, 06:38 PM

Glad to see you around, Kori.

ElNono
04-26-2018, 07:17 PM
Goodbye Tony! Thanks!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/go-away.gif

SpurOutofTownFan
04-26-2018, 07:23 PM
Goodbye Tony! Thanks!

lol

NASpurs
04-26-2018, 07:26 PM
Goodbye Tony! Thanks!

And the resemblance to Tony is uncanny

gambit1990
04-26-2018, 08:34 PM
Goodbye Tony! Thanks!

And the resemblance to Tony is uncanny

the old man in the gif looks quicker on his feet though.

ducks
05-10-2018, 05:38 PM

barbacoataco
05-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Parker is underrated around here. Younger fans who didn't see him in his youth don't appreciate just how fast he was. In his youth he was almost always the fastest player on the court. The ability to drive to the basket and break down defenses set up the Spurs offense and spacing. In 2003 he was too raw and needed help, but still effective in stretches. By 2005 he was good enough to go head to head with Steve Nash and Chauncy Billups. He had many good seasons and was very durable, shooting a high fg% throughout his career. He finished top 10 in MVP voting many times. He improved his jump shot. Even in the 2014 championship playoff run he was the leading scorer. I don't want to get into the argument over Parker vs Ginobili.

noles1983
05-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Parker is underrated around here. Younger fans who didn't see him in his youth don't appreciate just how fast he was. In his youth he was almost always the fastest player on the court. The ability to drive to the basket and break down defenses set up the Spurs offense and spacing. In 2003 he was too raw and needed help, but still effective in stretches. By 2005 he was good enough to go head to head with Steve Nash and Chauncy Billups. He had many good seasons and was very durable, shooting a high fg% throughout his career. He finished top 10 in MVP voting many times. He improved his jump shot. Even in the 2014 championship playoff run he was the leading scorer. I don't want to get into the argument over Parker vs Ginobili.

Lot of "was" comments in there. Nobody is denying his prime dumbass.

spurs10
05-10-2018, 07:57 PM

Thank especially for realizing your career was over instead of money grubbing another 3 year extension, giving the Spurs the flexibility to rebuild. That's a real man move (one I wish Patty would follow, tbh) Double Nada...you're a mean man. Funny....but mean! :lol

spurs10
05-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Despite the fact that Tony is well-hated on SpursTalk, he's a valuable leader/mentor for the Spurs. He will probably sign a small contract and assume some kind of player-coach role... Unless Pop, Manu and Tony are riding into the retirement sunset together. Well said Kori! Tony Parker has played a big role in some of our best years and I agree with you wholeheartedly that he will be back as a mentor player/coach. I have never cared or taken seriously the ST take on....er let me see......anybody!

That being said I am very thankful for this fun forum you and your husband started for Spurs fans that follow the team, like myself, on a level that is likely unhealthy! :lol
Best to you and your family and again, thank you!
:flag:

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Parker is underrated around here.

:lol If that were true, I wouldn't be the only one calling him Rec League Parker. ST is full of gimps, tbh; cos that nickname couldn't hit it any harder.

tholdren
05-10-2018, 08:08 PM
kori looks like a wet fart:

alpha_HaZE
05-10-2018, 08:17 PM

This, but he also turned pro when he has 16 in Europe. Add long playoff runs for most of his career and the French National team over the summer. Plus the injuries, that's a lot of mileage.

HarlemHeat37
05-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Top 12 PG of all-time:toast

Brazil
05-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Top 12 PG of all-time:toast

:tu

what's your rank from 1 to 12 ?

SuperCam
05-11-2018, 07:41 AM
:cry best Spur guard of all time :cry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW54SA5W4AAqrN1.jpg

barbacoataco
05-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Very hard to rank PG in my opinion. They are such a part of the team they play on. It is hard to separate a player like Stockton or Nash from their team. Also they have different strengths. One thing about Parker is he did pretty well head to head in the playoffs against both Nash and CP3 who are always ranked ahead of him.

BillMc
05-11-2018, 08:07 AM
:cry best Spur guard of all time :cry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW54SA5W4AAqrN1.jpg

This.

BillMc
05-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Very hard to rank PG in my opinion. They are such a part of the team they play on. It is hard to separate a player like Stockton or Nash from their team. Also they have different strengths. One thing about Parker is he did pretty well head to head in the playoffs against both Nash and CP3 who are always ranked ahead of him.

Stockton was better than Nash. John was an excellent defensive player, Nash a sieve. Stockton made two finals, Nash 0. Even on offense, Stockton is the all time assist man, while much of Nash's fame came from the inflated D'Antoni system. Truthfully, Tony was probably better than Nash too, but they were so different as players (as you say) its hard to compare them.

szkorhetz
05-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Stockton was better than Nash. John was an excellent defensive player, Nash a sieve. Stockton made two finals, Nash 0. Even on offense, Stockton is the all time assist man, while much of Nash's fame came from the inflated D'Antoni system. Truthfully, Tony was probably better than Nash too, but they were so different as players (as you say) its hard to compare them.
I would put Nash above Tony anywhere, anytime.

Play Boban
05-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Porker is better than the other three worthless pos pgs on this roster.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2018, 08:55 AM
:tu

what's your rank from 1 to 12 ?

Tough to rank in actual order across eras, I just thought of 12ish that I'd have above the rest..

Tier 1: Magic(obvious)

Tier 2: Curry(by far the most feared individual PG and had the greatest season ever for a PG in 2015-16)

Tier 3: Paul, Stockton, Nash(Nash is the clear 3rd here since you could argue that his system benefited him greatly)

Tier 4: Kidd, Payton, Westbrook(all 3 are somewhat overrated)

Tier 5: Thomas, Parker, Billups(Thomas is the most overrated PG of the modern era, while both Parker and Billups are underrated)

It's tough with TP, because he has outplayed guys like Paul and Nash in series' but he doesn't have the individual accolades to compare resumes..

Brazil
05-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Tough to rank in actual order across eras, I just thought of 12ish that I'd have above the rest..

Tier 2: Curry(by far the most feared individual PG and had the greatest season ever for a PG in 2015-16)

Tier 3: Paul, Stockton, Nash(Nash is the clear 3rd here since you could argue that his system benefited him greatly)

Tier 5: Thomas, Parker, Billups(Thomas is the most overrated PG of the modern era, while both Parker and Billups are underrated)

It's tough with TP, because he has outplayed guys like Paul and Nash in series' but he doesn't have the individual accolades to compare resumes..

I don't see Kidd as overrated, I actually think he had periods where he was overrated (his new jersey years) but underrated later in his career especially during dat Dallas ring.

Agree on Billups, Parker being underrated, Billups played for defensive squads (I would have loved seeing him in a Dantoni system) and Parker individual stats suffered in dat Spurs system but dat Spurs system and Tim gave him the harware.

Parker also had kept pace with Westbrook in dat Spurs OKC match ups.

pad300
05-11-2018, 10:54 AM

No Monroe, Cousy, Oscar, Frazier? Clearly, no respect for the old guys...

koriwhat
05-11-2018, 02:47 PM
i'd like tony to retire a spur but not at his current salary nor mins. if not, buh bye.

gambit1990
05-11-2018, 02:50 PM
I would put Nash above Tony anywhere, anytime.
yep, easily.

daslicer
05-11-2018, 04:52 PM

A lot of the young fans in here who are below 30 don't know how bad and demoralizing the '01 Lakers sweep was of the Spurs. I would say the best comparison is the recent sweep Lebron did of the Raptors. It was pretty bad and at the time it looked like the Spurs would never be able to beat the Lakers. What made matters worse the Spurs lost Derick Anderson that summer and acquired an old over the hill Steve Smith. Outside of Duncan having an MVP year watching Parker as rookie was one of the bright spots of the '01-'02 season. Seeing the way he played gave me hope the Spurs could eventually overcome the Lakers.

Parker gets a lot of hate in here for not being consistent during the playoffs. Usually what happened in the series where he was inconsistent is that he would burn the opposing team's PG and they would then switch a SG or an SF on him for the rest of the series. This happened with the Nets in '03 when they switched Kittles on Parker and the Thunder in '12 when they switched Thabo on Parker. 1 on 1 Parker could not be guarded by a PG during his prime.

cd98
05-11-2018, 05:07 PM

Curry isn't a great point guard, he's a great shooter. If you took away the three point line, he'd be a below average guard.

Magic and Stockton are the two best in terms of true point guards. I'd probably also include Kidd in that group with Paul knocking at the door. The rest of the group is a tier below and include Nash (defense has to lower him above the top group), Payton, Westbrook, Parker, Billups, Kevin Johson, Isaiah Thomas (Detroit).

SpursDynasty85
05-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Let's be honest. Every player wants money. Shouldn't blame TP for that. Parker just wants to contribute to a championship team. He did come back from injury. I'm sure he feels he can improve on last season purely because of that fact and play minutes. Let's not forget TP has a heart of a real championship competitor. It will be interesting to see what kind of contract he gets this season. He will definitely sign for a little above vet. min. with a team.

ElNono
07-14-2018, 05:11 AM
Goodbye Tony! Thanks!

:wow damn

I guess I wasn't that far off, tbh... :lol

Galileo
07-14-2018, 10:01 PM
Hail to Tony. A great hall-of-fame player. A great sportsman. We will miss you.

Galileo
07-14-2018, 10:04 PM
It is pathetic there is not more positive response on this thread, after all the greatness Tony has provided over the past 17 years. Just pathetic. I call foul!

Kori Ellis
07-14-2018, 10:15 PM
It is pathetic there is not more positive response on this thread, after all the greatness Tony has provided over the past 17 years. Just pathetic. I call foul!

Here's another appreciation thread for Tony: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274702

kaji157
07-15-2018, 04:31 PM
Tony has been a great player for us and for basketball in general. With Manu the both of them broke the mold of international players and were the backbone of the franchise along with TD.
The only thing to criticize him was not being able to stay effective after a very serious injury.
But then again it was late in his career.
Much respects.

Galileo
07-16-2018, 10:28 PM
Here's another appreciation thread for Tony: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274702

Thank you.