PDA

View Full Version : Trump's incompetence and laziness

RandomGuy
04-25-2018, 04:38 PM
The conclusion that the president cannot run a large branch of government in the sloppy, lazy way he ran his business is inescapable at this point.

The vetting process that normally weeds out bad nominees just isn't working, and the blame for that falls squarely on one person.

The VA nominee is the latest episode in a dismally incompetent string of people put forth by the current administration.

You just don't fuck with the VA, and treat it like every other agency this go around where loyalty and ideology are placed as the only qualifications for any given job.

This is some pretty shameful bullshit. Ronnie Jackson? Reallly? :bang

Jackson running the second-largest Cabinet agency is moderately less absurd than Jared Kushner spearheading the Middle East peace process, but unlike Kushner, Jackson needs Senate confirmation, and the Veterans Affairs Committee both could and should just reject him and suggest some plausible candidates in his place. That the whole Jackson concept is being taken seriously at all merely shows how far we’ve fallen as a country.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/25/17279436/ronnie-jackson-flagrantly-unqualified

boutons_deux
04-25-2018, 05:53 PM
The conclusion that the president cannot run a large branch of government in the sloppy, lazy way he ran his business is inescapable at this point.

The vetting process that normally weeds out bad nominees just isn't working, and the blame for that falls squarely on one person.

The VA nominee is the latest episode in a dismally incompetent string of people put forth by the current administration.

You just don't fuck with the VA, and treat it like every other agency this go around where loyalty and ideology are placed as the only qualifications for any given job.

It looks like you may be assuming Trash and Repugs actually want to govern in good faith. If so, you're mistaken

Ronny was a Useful Idiot who would approve privatization of VA, redistributing taxpayers $100Bs upward to the oligarchy.

The guy Ronny is to replace is being replaced because he opposed privatization.

Ronny mismanaging VA into fucked up mess would have been part of the oligarchy's strategy to fuck up govt, mismanage it in total bad faith, install a kakistocracy like Trash's cabinet, their appointees, and drunks like Ronny, to piss off the citizenry, then say "See govt is a fuck up, can't do anything right, then lie that for-profit privatization would be better and cheaper, just like Trash's campaign promise for Trashcare.

Avante
04-25-2018, 09:50 PM
I have never cared much or paid any attention to presidents. My life has never changed because of who was the president.

Now, I'm constantly checking out CNN and all the Trump chatter, I find having an obvious moron the most powerful person on the planet a real trip. Very entertaining.

Just think, anyone can run this country, this is being proven right now.

Chris
04-25-2018, 10:02 PM
lol vox

Spurtacular
04-26-2018, 12:01 AM
Dog found a bone.

boutons_deux
04-26-2018, 01:07 PM
Ronny coitus interruptus

koriwhat
04-26-2018, 01:12 PM

you know what's really awful though??? watching your grandfather die from cancer because the VA was so damn incompetent during the obama era and could only afford a free radiation machine because it was being thrown in the junkyard by a local hospital. tell me again how trump had anything to do with those VA days.

keep talking out your a-hole. proceed.

RandomGuy
04-26-2018, 01:15 PM
you know what's really awful though??? watching your grandfather die from cancer because the VA was so damn incompetent during the obama era and could only afford a free radiation machine because it was being thrown in the junkyard by a local hospital. tell me again how trump had anything to do with those VA days.

keep talking out your a-hole. proceed.

Keep telling me how your idiot hero's drunk ass nominee was the guy to fix it, stupid mother fucker?

koriwhat
04-26-2018, 05:19 PM
Keep telling me how your idiot hero's drunk ass nominee was the guy to fix it, stupid mother fucker?

didn't say anyone is going to fix anything but simply pointed out that your dude fucked up royally with the VA while he was in office. dispute it.

btw, i have no hero's except for my mother. take your bs elsewhere. you don't like the fact that i don't subscribe to your hive mind; i get it and it still doesn't make me a trump supporter, just makes me someone who can see through your bs and that of the collective.

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 11:40 AM
didn't say anyone is going to fix anything but simply pointed out that your dude fucked up royally with the VA while he was in office. dispute it.

btw, i have no hero's except for my mother. take your bs elsewhere. you don't like the fact that i don't subscribe to your hive mind; i get it and it still doesn't make me a trump supporter, just makes me someone who can see through your bs and that of the collective.

So the drunk ass couldn't fix it, and your stupid, lazy president who picked him didn't know about how unqualified he was before hand before personally picking him.

That about sum it up?

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 11:42 AM
btw, i have no hero's except for my mother. take your bs elsewhere.

Fair enough.

I apologize, and won't use the term again.

koriwhat
04-27-2018, 03:40 PM
So the drunk ass couldn't fix it, and your stupid, lazy president who picked him didn't know about how unqualified he was before hand before personally picking him.

That about sum it up?

keep on trying your hardest to convince yourself that those that don't subscribe to your bs are closet trumpers. your side sucks and rightfully so.

you can keep deflecting as well but truth is obama fucked the VA and all veterans alike. you seem to not want to discuss his incompetence and go straight to personal attacks and make believe. it's what your shit side does constantly. your backbone is broken.

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 03:59 PM
keep on trying your hardest to convince yourself that those that don't subscribe to your bs are closet trumpers. your side sucks and rightfully so.

you can keep deflecting as well but truth is obama fucked the VA and all veterans alike. you seem to not want to discuss his incompetence and go straight to personal attacks and make believe. it's what your shit side does constantly. your backbone is broken.

That about sum it up?

koriwhat
04-27-2018, 04:38 PM

That about sum it up?

nah, what sums it up is your side is full of shit and deflects all the time. funny how you won't talk about your golden god and how incompetent he was for 8 yrs in the white house. go figure.

btw, trump is your president whether you like it or not homie.

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 04:47 PM
nah, what sums it up is your side is full of shit and deflects all the time. funny how you won't talk about your golden god and how incompetent he was for 8 yrs in the white house. go figure.

btw, trump is your president whether you like it or not homie.

Not really an answer to my question, fucker of stupid chickens.

That about sum it up?

koriwhat
04-27-2018, 06:46 PM
Not really an answer to my question, fucker of stupid chickens.

That about sum it up?

you keep acting as if i voted or support trump... don't care. and yes he is my president as much as he is yours but keep deflecting. no one asked what you thought of trump nor his appointed personnel so why deflect? no answers to the questions asked of you is all i can assume. don't want to tarnish your mystical ideal of your trendy golden god?