PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rank These Clingers-On (From Best To Worst)

Spurtacular
04-26-2018, 12:00 AM
For me:

1. Manu
2. Wade
3. V. Carter
4. Dirk
5. Rec League Parker

Brunodf
04-26-2018, 12:40 AM
Wade is better than Manu tbh ( he's 5 years younger though) also Dirk > VC

sickdsm
04-26-2018, 10:04 AM
No D Rose in that poll?

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-26-2018, 05:07 PM
League's 10 oldest players. 20% on the Spurs. Let's sign up a few more!!

Vince Carter 41
Manu Ginóbili 40
Jason Terry 40
Dirk Nowitzki 39
Jamal Crawford 38
Udonis Haslem 37
Richard Jefferson 37
Pau Gasol 37
David West 37
Nick Collison 37

Spurtacular
04-26-2018, 08:06 PM
League's 10 oldest players. 20% on the Spurs. Let's sign up a few more!!

Vince Carter 41
Manu Ginóbili 40
Jason Terry 40
Dirk Nowitzki 39
Jamal Crawford 38
Udonis Haslem 37
Richard Jefferson 37
Pau Gasol 37
David West 37
Nick Collison 37

Collison > Haslem TBH. The latter is really washed up.

Chucho
04-27-2018, 12:16 PM
Holy shit, I didn't know Nick Collison is still in the L.

dfens
04-27-2018, 12:44 PM
For me:

1. Manu
2. Wade
3. V. Carter
4. Dirk
5. Rec League Parker

vince carter's athleticism for his age is just :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow his stamina isn't there anymore and he was never a skilled player (otherwise he'd be kobe level) but it's amazing to watch him tbh.

wade is by far the best player of the group, especially when he tries.

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2018, 02:06 PM
Holy shit, I didn't know Nick Collison is still in the L.

Or Haslem...damn...

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2018, 02:07 PM
I thought Terry and Jefferson retired last year too.

lefty
04-27-2018, 02:07 PM
vince carter's athleticism for his age is just :wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow his stamina isn't there anymore and he was never a skilled player (otherwise he'd be kobe level) but it's amazing to watch him tbh.

I remember going to a Raptors game in December 2001.
VC was in his prime, Raps were still good.
It was the 1st ever NBA game I attended , it was versus Miami.

VC had an excellent game, but THE SOB DIDN'T DUNK THE BALL ONCE !!!!!

Zo made some spectacular blockshots though.

Steph Cucky's dad made some laser shots tbh.

Riley was jawing at the refs and standing like he was going to take a shit

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2018, 02:15 PM
I'm happy Vince has been able to have a long NBA career, but he never really impacted the NBA after missing the GW against Philly in 2001. Empty stats in New Jersey and everywhere else, but became a nice rotation player when his athleticism declined

dfens
04-27-2018, 03:49 PM
I'm happy Vince has been able to have a long NBA career, but he never really impacted the NBA after missing the GW against Philly in 2001. Empty stats in New Jersey and everywhere else, but became a nice rotation player when his athleticism declined

by far the best dunker I have ever seen tbh : amazing hops, body control, upper body power, creativity, in-game aggressiveness, and the handles to attack the rim at will. All in an exceptional era of packing the paint with shotblocking monsters (zo, big ben, mutombo, shaq, duncan, yao, KG, howard, okafor, mvpau, big daddy tyson, brand, etc). Lmao at today's dunk tbh ... very weak era for dunks :cry:cry

fuck these soft can't touch the offensive player rules and the resulting 3p shooting shtick tbh. pussy era.

dfens
04-27-2018, 03:51 PM
I remember going to a Raptors game in December 2001.
VC was in his prime, Raps were still good.
It was the 1st ever NBA game I attended , it was versus Miami.

VC had an excellent game, but THE SOB DIDN'T DUNK THE BALL ONCE !!!!!

Zo made some spectacular blockshots though.

Steph Cucky's dad made some laser shots tbh.

Riley was jawing at the refs and standing like he was going to take a shit

well, kinda hard to dunk on the riley heat teams, physical team tbh. Riley was a real slaveowner coach tbh, had his niggas busting caps 24/7 out there :lol great basketball though tbh.

son how you survive with this shit we get nowadays? I've gotten to the point of totally skipping the regular season, it's impossible to watch games where teams don't even try to defend :cry

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2018, 04:09 PM
by far the best dunker I have ever seen tbh : amazing hops, body control, upper body power, creativity, in-game aggressiveness, and the handles to attack the rim at will. All in an exceptional era of packing the paint with shotblocking monsters (zo, big ben, mutombo, shaq, duncan, yao, KG, howard, okafor, mvpau, big daddy tyson, brand, etc). Lmao at today's dunk tbh ... very weak era for dunks :cry:cry

fuck these soft can't touch the offensive player rules and the resulting 3p shooting shtick tbh. pussy era.
Even his most famous dunks were prior to that 2001 series.:lol The dude played for 20 years and never sniffed contention in even ONE of those seasons. Yeah, he was a helluva dunker and I know my generation loved him for that, but the fact remains that he never played any meaningful minutes after 2001.

Spurtacular
04-27-2018, 11:07 PM

VC, Pierce, T-Mac were always same level as Kobe, son.

Spurtacular
04-27-2018, 11:08 PM
Even his most famous dunks were prior to that 2001 series.:lol The dude played for 20 years and never sniffed contention in even ONE of those seasons. Yeah, he was a helluva dunker and I know my generation loved him for that, but the fact remains that he never played any meaningful minutes after 2001.

He wasn't 2 to Shaq or 1B to Gasol, son.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2018, 01:40 AM
He wasn't 2 to Shaq or 1B to Gasol, son.
Yeah, instead he was invisible for 17 years yet still collected a paycheck, son.

dfens
04-28-2018, 03:33 AM
true true, shows again that skill >>>>> athleticism in basketball.

VC, Pierce, T-Mac were always same level as Kobe, son.
trying too hard tbh.

Spurtacular
04-28-2018, 09:58 AM
Yeah, instead he was invisible for 17 years yet still collected a paycheck, son.

He did more than Kobe ever did when he wasn't playing with Shaq or Gasol, son.

Spurtacular
04-28-2018, 09:59 AM
trying too hard tbh.

Don't have to try. It is what it is, son. You should stop drinking the Kobe kool aid. It's marketing for 12-year-olds. You should be smarter than that.

DMC
04-28-2018, 10:40 AM
:lol Wade

He's only 2 years older than Lebron, came into the league the same year.

dfens
04-28-2018, 02:18 PM
Don't have to try. It is what it is, son. You should stop drinking the Kobe kool aid. It's marketing for 12-year-olds. You should be smarter than that.

1. I'm one of the biggest kobe hating laker fans in existence, so I'm definitely not pulling for kome.
2. kobe >>>>> pierce / tmac / carter. That's reality. Kobe is closer to lebron than to that group. Those are borderline top 40-50 players (optimistically..) and kobe is top 15.

Spurtacular
04-28-2018, 03:18 PM
1. I'm one of the biggest kobe hating laker fans in existence, so I'm definitely not pulling for kome.
2. kobe >>>>> pierce / tmac / carter. That's reality. Kobe is closer to lebron than to that group. Those are borderline top 40-50 players (optimistically..) and kobe is top 15.

Son, you put Pierce in Kobe's spot, and he has the same # of rings. Wise up. Pierce even has the same career FG% despite not being alone on the arc while Shaq was double and triple teamed. Pierce was agile tank-bodied baller who could shoot better than noodle Bryant. You can "hate" Kobe all you want; it don't mean you ain't jacking off to his poster over your bed.

DMC
04-28-2018, 05:09 PM

When Kobe didn't have all world bigs recovering his bricks and defending the paint, he was no better than TMac. Lebron drug the worst post season team in history to the Finals.

ambchang
04-28-2018, 05:43 PM

Kobe is top 15 because of shaq and MVPau.