04-26-2018, 12:18 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/25/pf/stacey-abrams-debt/index.html

ducks
04-26-2018, 12:34 AM
Most houses are over 100k

Xevious
04-26-2018, 01:30 AM
The article clearly says they're talking about non-mortgage debt.

hater
04-26-2018, 07:08 AM
She has 170,000 in credit card debt :lmao

Anybody that fucking stupid needs not be listened to

What a retard

Agree 1 in 10 americans are fucking retarded. Its actually much more than that

If you cant pay off 90% of your Cc debt wvery nd of the month you need to stop spending l. Pretty fucking simple

boutons_deux
04-26-2018, 08:41 AM
BigFinance hard-sells Americans its main product, called debt.

Spend beyond your means, and pay usurious interest (aka BigFinance profit)

Get low on bank account? BigFinance pockets $35B+ / year in bank overdraft penalties.

BigFinance is pushing Fed to raise interest rates (low inflation, no "wage push" from fake low unemployment rate), aka raise BigFinance profits.

There could be "cost push" inflation due to Trash's trade war.

200K companies have filed Federal requests to be waived from steel/alu import tariffs.

hater
04-26-2018, 08:59 AM
I have had my 5k limit on my ONLY credit card forever

Everytime they want to increase my limit I tell them to fuck off

And I see ppl with multiple credit cards with 30k limits :lol

Why the fuck would I want to borrow thousands from these thieves at 20% or more rate??? You might as well pull your pants down and bend over and let them fuck you for real :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2018, 09:41 AM

Why the fuck would I want to borrow thousands from these thieves at 20% or more rate??? You might as well pull your pants down and bend over and let them fuck you for real :lol
I make about $3000 a year tax free using a cash back credit card with a 30K limit and paying it off every month.

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 09:46 AM

if you have self control, there is no harm in increasing your credit limit. in fact, it would reflect well on your credit score if you borrow the same amount per month, but have a higher credit limit. because you are seen as being much farther from maxing out.

and why would you borrow at 20%? interest only comes into play if you aren't making timely payments. if you have self control, you should be able to pay in full every month and never pay a dime of interest, while making money with their rewards...

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 09:48 AM
just treat your credit card as though its a debit card. dont buy something unless you have that money in hand right now... never buy something thinking "i dont have to make my payment until the 20th, and i get my next paycheck on the 15th, so i'll have enough by then"

Blake
04-26-2018, 09:52 AM

What a retard

If you cant pay off 90% of your Cc debt wvery nd of the month you need to stop spending l. Pretty fucking simple

I'd be really leery of having a governor that's in desperate need of money.

She should be disqualified, imo.

sickdsm
04-26-2018, 10:02 AM
I'd be really leery of having a governor that's in desperate need of money.

She should be disqualified, imo.

This.

The back taxes are more troubling.

ducks
04-26-2018, 10:12 AM
I wonder how many of those all illegals

ducks
04-26-2018, 10:14 AM

Get low on bank account? BigFinance pockets $35B+ / year in bank overdraft penalties.

BigFinance is pushing Fed to raise interest rates (low inflation, no "wage push" from fake low unemployment rate), aka raise BigFinance profits.

200K companies have filed Federal requests to be waived from steel/alu import tariffs.
is it difficult to say no
do you think people should not have self control?

people do not need to keep up with the jones
oh wait you want to just spread the wealth so no one according to you should have this problem

ducks
04-26-2018, 10:16 AM
I wonder if she has a smart phone smart tvs
3 cars newer then 2013 and a house that is worth 350k

SpursforSix
04-26-2018, 10:33 AM

What a retard

Stop spending seems like an easy answer.

But I suspect that medical debt and student loans are included in the $100,000.

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 11:20 AM
I wonder how many of those all illegals
yes that's the important question here

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2018, 01:21 PM
if you have self control, there is no harm in increasing your credit limit. in fact, it would reflect well on your credit score if you borrow the same amount per month, but have a higher credit limit. because you are seen as being much farther from maxing out.

and why would you borrow at 20%? interest only comes into play if you aren't making timely payments. if you have self control, you should be able to pay in full every month and never pay a dime of interest, while making money with their rewards...

Lol...this. Having an abundance of available credit shows financial stability. Nobody's going to approve you for shit if you have one measly line of low credit unless you're a homeowner

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 01:25 PM
as to the OP, i'm one of those people over 100k in debt. law school is expensive tbh :lol

hater
04-26-2018, 01:30 PM
Lol...this. Having an abundance of available credit shows financial stability. Nobody's going to approve you for shit if you have one measly line of low credit unless you're a homeowner

Meh

Abundance of credit is overrated.

I am perfectly fine with my single 5k credit card as my credit score is in the high 700s and am a multiple “home owners”. In quotes cause obviously have a morgages

A 100k cedit card limit would not make much differnce tbqh

I stick with my rcommendation that nobody needs a 30k+ credit card limit. I actually recommend to avoid that

hater
04-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Dont get me wrong I am still slave cause of my massive mortgages but so are the rest 99.9 of all americans :lmao

Xevious
04-26-2018, 03:23 PM

Yes, debt (credit cards in particular) is the most marketed "product" in the history of this country. But people need to have some fucking self control. I make XXXX dollars a month, I can't spend more than that. It isn't that complicated.

Xevious
04-26-2018, 03:26 PM
I make about $3000 a year tax free using a cash back credit card with a 30K limit and paying it off every month.
I suspect that is for business expenses, etc? Most average Americans aren't spending enough (or aren't paying off enough) to make those cash back options worth a shit.

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 03:29 PM
if the consumer had self control, the only real "losers" of the credit card industry would be the retailer who pays a small fee to the CC company for each transaction.

but of course, consumers treat credit cards as small loans, fall into debt, and pay interest in perpetuity... just another avenue where CC companies make coin

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 03:30 PM
I suspect that is for business expenses, etc? Most average Americans aren't spending enough (or aren't paying off enough) to make those cash back options worth a shit.
yeah... if you're getting something like 2% cash back, you'd have to be putting 150k per year on your card to be getting that return.

sickdsm
04-26-2018, 03:40 PM
if the consumer had self control, the only real "losers" of the credit card industry would be the retailer who pays a small fee to the CC company for each transaction.

but of course, consumers treat credit cards as small loans, fall into debt, and pay interest in perpetuity... just another avenue where CC companies make coin

Like CC, we use the shit out of our cards. Missed the deadline last year one month to pay it off,. Wife called and they were so happy about how much we used it there was no late fee or interest and they raised the limit again.

AaronY
04-26-2018, 03:48 PM

The article clearly says they're talking about non-mortgage debt.
:lol ducks
:lol dumbass

spurraider21
04-26-2018, 03:55 PM
Like CC, we use the shit out of our cards. Missed the deadline last year one month to pay it off,. Wife called and they were so happy about how much we used it there was no late fee or interest and they raised the limit again.
i put just about every expense i have on my credit cards too... but i dont spend 150k a year :lol

Spurminator
04-26-2018, 04:03 PM
There's no reason not to use a credit card if you pay it down/off every month. We've almost completely funded every vacation the past 10 years with miles we've accumulated from our AA card.