PDA

View Full Version : Mass firings at Red State: DJT critics out, Erick Erickson has a sad

Winehole23
04-27-2018, 03:17 PM
“The rumors are true,” said Patrick Frey(who wrote on Red State as Patterico) in a tweet on Friday.”There has been a mass firing at RedState, and those let go (including me) are all Trump critics. His supporters remain.”https://www.mediaite.com/online/conservative-site-red-state-reportedly-conducts-mass-firing-of-staff-who-were-insufficiently-supportive-of-trump/

boutons_deux
04-27-2018, 03:30 PM
My guess is that red fucking state has $$$ problems so cut costs by firing Trash non-supporters.

Reck
04-27-2018, 03:31 PM
That's hilarious. Talk about eating your own.

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 04:20 PM
https://www.mediaite.com/online/conservative-site-red-state-reportedly-conducts-mass-firing-of-staff-who-were-insufficiently-supportive-of-trump/

"A l'exemple de Saturne, la révolution dévore ses enfants"

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 04:23 PM
The Republican Party is organised around one man
That is dangerous

The organising principle of Mr Trump’s Republican Party is loyalty. Not, as with the best presidents, loyalty to an ideal, a vision or a legislative programme, but to just one man—Donald J. Trump—and to the prejudice and rage which consume the voter base that, on occasion, even he struggles to control. In America that is unprecedented and it is dangerous.

https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21740741-dangerous-republican-party-organised-around-one-man

sickdsm
04-27-2018, 04:33 PM
Never heard of Red State before but I think it's silly to say that the Republicans are organized behind one person. I think the party Would have preferred anyone, including a Dem over Trump. I think there's some scrambling afterwards though.

RandomGuy
04-27-2018, 04:46 PM
Never heard of Red State before but I think it's silly to say that the Republicans are organized behind one person. I think the party Would have preferred anyone, including a Dem over Trump. I think there's some scrambling afterwards though.

Did you read the Economist article, or are you just pooh-poohing the entire argument sight unseen, regardless of evidence or reasoning they presented?

Winehole23
04-27-2018, 04:52 PM
Never heard of Red State before but I think it's silly to say that the Republicans are organized behind one person. I think the party Would have preferred anyone, including a Dem over Trump. I think there's some scrambling afterwards though.Erick Erickson used to be kind of a big deal on the right before he spoke ill of DJT.

sickdsm
04-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Did you read the Economist article, or are you just pooh-poohing the entire argument sight unseen, regardless of evidence or reasoning they presented?
I read the part you quoted. Assumed you thought that was the important part. I have no idea what red State is, I googled it to see if it was a term for GOP or fox. Do you disagree with assessment?

Spurminator
04-27-2018, 05:13 PM

They unilaterally support nearly every nomination and policy he has put in place and his approval has been in the high 80's since he was elected. It's asinine to suggest they're not. They may be apprehensive enablers at best, but they're still completely organized around Trump.

sickdsm
04-27-2018, 05:47 PM
They unilaterally support nearly every nomination and policy he has put in place and his approval has been in the high 80's since he was elected. It's asinine to suggest they're not. They may be apprehensive enablers at best, but they're still completely organized around Trump.

Exactly what I was trying to say........

AaronY
04-27-2018, 06:10 PM
Pretty much every news site or channel seeks higher ratings or clicks. That's where 90% of your so called bias comes in.

It's why liberal channels/sites obsess over the "Drumpf, Muh Russia!!" nonsense and Fox sucks on Trumps nuts. It's what their viewers want to hear. When Megyn Kelly bagged on Trump her numbers bombed because viewers there just want someone to tell them he's awesome. Same with the Trump gonna get impeached crowd that stays glued to liberal channels/sites

boutons_deux
04-27-2018, 06:48 PM
It's political toilet paper, much like Daily Caller, as credible as Fox or Breitbart or WND, so who is surprised about a political purge?

AaronY
04-27-2018, 06:58 PM
It's political toilet paper, much like Daily Caller, as credible as Fox or Breitbart or WND, so who is surprised about a political purge?
Or like many of the sites you regurgitate here like when you're posting biased left wing shit about GMOs being poison and other retarded shit from the other side