PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Congrats on signing PG13..

spursistan
04-28-2018, 12:26 AM
:lol 2-16
:lol 5 points/5 TOs in an elimination game
:lol Playoff P
:lol not a #1 option
:lol was holding back the Pacers (3-3 vs Lebron with fuckin Victor Oladipo leading the charge)
:lol "Back in the hunt"

monosylab1k
04-28-2018, 12:31 AM
The most blatant quitting on a team since LeBron in 2010 or Matt Patricia in 2018.

spursistan
04-28-2018, 12:34 AM
The most blatant quitting on a team since LeBron in 2010 or Matt Patricia in 2018.
Maybe...But honestly I don't think he is really that good. I mean just look at the Pacers team he left behind.

midnightpulp
04-28-2018, 12:34 AM
Please DO IT, Pelinka.

Brunodf
04-28-2018, 12:35 AM
PG just doesn't have what it takes tbh he was invisible this game and Ingles owned him :lol

He's like the SG/SF version of Aldridge

StrengthAndHonor
04-28-2018, 12:37 AM
He’s still elite though. PG and Kawhi would be a nightmare tbh.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2018, 12:40 AM
:lol LeBron's "quitting" involved a triple-double and his career high in playoff rebounds. "Playoff P" literally had more turnovers than points and shot 2-16. I can't wait for Magic to overpay this loser.

Clipper Nation
04-28-2018, 12:41 AM
He’s still elite though.
:lmao

PG and Kawhi would be a nightmare tbh.
Yeah, a nightmare for Laker fans as PG quits on the court and Kawhi quits on the sidelines in a suit.

spursistan
04-28-2018, 12:47 AM
He would only make sense if the Lakers get Lebron and he is in official second banana status feeding off a far superior ballhandler/playmaker than Westbrook..

StrengthAndHonor
04-28-2018, 12:48 AM
:lmao

Yeah, a nightmare for Laker fans as PG quits on the court and Kawhi quits on the sidelines in a suit.

:lol... and1 bro.

dfens
04-28-2018, 03:31 AM
he quit period tbh :lol
that aside, paul george is an exceptional 2nd option, but he needs the ball, he just said fuck this shit because he is neither getting the ball with hogs like westchimp and melo and also besides adams nobody plays D. he deserves better tbh.

I have a dream of PG and Lebronz colluding to the lakers :wow:wow:wow... add lavar ball and it's a wrap tbh :lol

BD24
04-28-2018, 08:44 AM
Hard to blame him tbh. I wouldn't want to have to play another game with that faggot russ either :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-28-2018, 09:29 AM
lol ppl who call this clown a 2 way player, wheres the fkn defense?

he benefitted the most playing out easts against lebron who help manage to PR this clown he is something his really not...due to those pacers choke jobs against the cheat team

nothing more then a guy who loves to put up stats to entertain ppl, but wont show up to play for the win when it matters

SuperCam
04-28-2018, 11:39 AM
this beta faggot playoff piss sucks quite much tbh. he will be the beta in LA behind Kuzma too. this pussy isn't lead a team anywhere...

spursistan
04-28-2018, 11:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Db4QZp7UwAA0-Vj.jpg

Bill_Brasky
04-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Hard to blame him tbh. I wouldn't want to have to play another game with that faggot russ either :lol

People quitting on Russ seems to be a trend :lol

Bill_Brasky
04-28-2018, 12:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Db4QZp7UwAA0-Vj.jpg

Good for Dipo, tbh. More proof that leaving OKC would be a great move for PG13.

04-28-2018, 12:23 PM
Playoff Pee will look great in purple and piss tbh :lol

BD24
04-28-2018, 01:49 PM
I hope PG doesn't sign with the Lakeshow. Seems as soon as everyone leaves the cancer Russ they have career years tbh.

dfens
04-28-2018, 02:24 PM
I hope PG doesn't sign with the Lakeshow. Seems as soon as everyone leaves the cancer Russ they have career years tbh.

finally a reasonable take tbh, anybody can get cold without touching the ball outside of bail-out shots, and that's what happens when you play with monkeybrook. Even KD went cold in the playoffs, and he is one of the most gifted of-ball players in history. Paul george would be great a 2nd option, maybe cavs pull a desperation trade (love?). If PG comes to lakers, then Paul george + lonzo ball + ingram + randle + another piece is no joke tbh, long athletic players at all positions. And everybody plays teamball.

BD24
04-28-2018, 02:27 PM
finally a reasonable take tbh, anybody can get cold without touching the ball outside of bail-out shots, and that's what happens when you play with monkeybrook. Even KD went cold in the playoffs, and he is one of the most gifted of-ball players in history. Paul george would be great a 2nd option, maybe cavs pull a desperation trade (love?). If PG comes to lakers, then Paul george + lonzo ball + ingram + randle + another piece is no joke tbh, long athletic players at all positions. And everybody plays teamball.
with just the addition of PG that team probably becomes a 7 or 8 seed if Ingram continues to progress and can stay healthy.

DMC
04-28-2018, 05:16 PM
Difference between "your team" and "our team".

Paul is on a "your team" trip, while he does best on an "our team" one.

Donovan isn't a coach anyhow, just a cheerleader. Russ made his last coach look like a cheerleader as well because Russ is like Kobe in that sense, he cannot be coached, just plays his same retard level strength runaway slave jaunts at the basket like he's on a 2 minute shopping spree and has to throw as many shitty items at the basket as possible.

BD24
04-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Difference between "your team" and "our team".

Paul is on a "your team" trip, while he does best on an "our team" one.

Donovan isn't a coach anyhow, just a cheerleader. Russ made his last coach look like a cheerleader as well because Russ is like Kobe in that sense, he cannot be coached, just plays his same retard level strength runaway slave jaunts at the basket like he's on a 2 minute shopping spree and has to throw as many shitty items at the basket as possible.
:lol