http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jlaw-whtvr.gif

Clipper Nation
05-02-2018, 12:24 PM
"LOL NBA - Lakers are back in the hunt"
"We won't be sneaking"
"we getting paul george and kawhi"

dfens
05-02-2018, 12:26 PM
it's ok sons, when kawaw signs here I'll welcome you with arms wide open on our bandwagon tbh :lol

Robz4000
05-02-2018, 12:28 PM
You're gonna be stuck with Longo and Lavar and you're gonna like it.

StrengthAndHonor
05-02-2018, 12:30 PM
You’re going to be stuck with Uncle Leonard and Kiwi will dictate how many practice minutes is too much, all this after sigining a supermax contract and oh- you’ll like it.

Robz4000
05-02-2018, 12:32 PM
You’re going to be stuck with Uncle Leonard and Kiwi will dictate how many practice minutes is too much, and oh- you’ll like it.

Don't forget the having a Top 5 player and regular contention part too, ok?

dfens
05-02-2018, 12:34 PM

I'm a lavar fan tbh, if we suck at least it's always something interesting tbh :lol

LkrFan
05-02-2018, 12:49 PM

:lol

Chucho
05-02-2018, 12:49 PM
You're going to be really, really disappointed when you end up with only PG. Perfect fit, ineffectual, over rated shithole carrying an over rated, past-prime shit franchise that is a laughing stock.

Chucho
05-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Carrying them to absolutely no where, just in case you're wondering.

RsxPiimp
05-02-2018, 12:52 PM
You're going to be really, really disappointed when you end up with only PG. Perfect fit, ineffectual, over rated shithole carrying an over rated, past-prime shit franchise that is a laughing stock.

man, i've seen this scenario play out through and through. i bet the lakers don't get none :lol

always best to temper expectations.

LkrFan
05-02-2018, 01:01 PM

:lmao

LkrFan
05-02-2018, 01:02 PM

That may be true. But, even WITHOUT PG13, we SWEPT the Sp*rs! :lol

hater
05-02-2018, 01:06 PM
:lmao Kawhi cannot even wipe his own ass and Wooden leg George sucks :lol

Ill take Longo and Kuzma and you can have both tbqh :lmao

RsxPiimp
05-02-2018, 01:08 PM

RsxPiimp
05-02-2018, 01:08 PM
You’re going to be stuck with Uncle Leonard and Kiwi will dictate how many practice minutes is too much, all this after sigining a supermax contract and oh- you’ll like it.

Chucho
05-02-2018, 01:09 PM
man, i've seen this scenario play out through and through. i bet the lakers don't get none :lol

always best to temper expectations.

You'd be better off as is than signing Paul George. The Lakers have a market of nearly 8 million people, even with the shit product they've been putting out the last 6-8 years, they've no problem selling tickets.

Chucho
05-02-2018, 01:10 PM

Good for you guys. Hows that "not-in-the-playoffs-longest-streak-in-franchise-history" working out for you?

LkrFan
05-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Good for you guys. Hows that "not-in-the-playoffs-longest-streak-in-franchise-history" working out for you?

Pretty good tbh. We won 1 less playoff game than ya'll did you focking faggot! :lmao

Chucho
05-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Pretty good tbh. We won 1 less playoff game than ya'll did you focking faggot! :lmao

Better to have been there instead of not being invited 5 years in a row, fuckboy.

dfens
05-02-2018, 01:48 PM
tbh the baby lakers had a good season tbh. Add paul george and we in the playoffs, with young talent learning and cap to get another piece without touching the kids ... plus some pieces to trade (lopez, midget).

Even just Lonzo/ingram/kuzma/randle/pg is an athletic monster squad, where all pieces can switch like crazy and with adequate shooting. I see where walton is going with this one tbh.

baseline bum
05-02-2018, 01:49 PM
tbh the baby lakers had a good season tbh. Add paul george and we in the playoffs, with young talent learning and cap to get another piece without touching the kids ... plus some pieces to trade (lopez, midget).

Even just Lonzo/ingram/kuzma/randle/pg is an athletic monster squad, where all pieces can switch like crazy and with adequate shooting. I see where walton is going with this one tbh.

You want them to pay Randle $20 million a year?

LkrFan
05-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Better to have been there instead of not being invited 5 years in a row, fuckboy.

^ Maaaaaaad AF tbh :lol

dfens
05-02-2018, 01:53 PM

he ain't getting that son tbh. Even if he's getting it we'll always find a dumbass team to trade (orlando, queens, milwaukee, minnesota, denver, new york, new jersey).

LkrFan
05-02-2018, 01:56 PM

I would tbh. He still needs a consistent jumper, but that will come because he is a hard worker (look at his body last year vs this year). And he's only 23. Remember, the Mailman didn't have a jumper his 1st few years either (not saying he's gonna have the same career trajectory, just making a point). A jumper can be improved upon thru hard work. He's proven he will put the work in:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG7MUsbM7012AB2SjrhA-mxhreWskaTza6B82u6AWx9UPwxQ

So yeah, I'd pay that 23 year old bull. I just hope Cuban don't steal him :lol

Bynumite
05-02-2018, 02:00 PM
The only way Lakers should take Kiwi is if he accepts to be Ingram's backup off the bench.

Can't have autistic crippled quitters sabotaging an entire season when they've been cleared to play.

Chucho
05-02-2018, 02:02 PM
^ Maaaaaaad AF tbh :lol

You were the one who raged first. You must be pissing blood.

daslicer
05-02-2018, 02:22 PM
The only way Lakers should take Kiwi is if he accepts to be Ingram's backup off the bench.

Can't have autistic crippled quitters sabotaging an entire season when they've been cleared to play.

Interesting how out of all the Laker fans who want Kawhi you are one of the few who are reluctant to have him on your team.

Raven
05-02-2018, 02:26 PM

an athletic monster squad, with everyone having below average athleticism :lol:lol:lol

baseline bum
05-02-2018, 02:33 PM
he ain't getting that son tbh. Even if he's getting it we'll always find a dumbass team to trade (orlando, queens, milwaukee, minnesota, denver, new york, new jersey).

This is a league where Luol Deng makes $18 million. Some idiot will pay Randle $20 million a season or more.

05-02-2018, 02:43 PM
This is a league where Luol Deng makes $18 million. Some idiot will pay Randle $20 million a season or more.

The same idiots would be a good bet tbh :lol

ambchang
05-02-2018, 03:14 PM
I don't understand the optimism of Laker fans. The franchise missed 5 postseasons in a row, and is already on the second restart.

They are acting like that guy who is always optimistic and thinking someone will come save the day in those PoW movies, only to go insane at the end.

Bynumite
05-02-2018, 03:37 PM
Interesting how out of all the Laker fans who want Kawhi you are one of the few who are reluctant to have him on your team.

Kiwi flat out quitPERIOD

Spurs with Kiwi are a legit contender too imo, which makes this whole situation even more egregious. Kiwi showing his character or lack thereof and that doesn't change just because he swapped jerseys, which is why i'm not quick to jump on the Kiwi bandwagon, specially if that involves giving up multiple pieces of LA's core. Like someone said above, if Kiwi really wants to be a Laker, he can do it as a free agent.

Killakobe81
05-02-2018, 04:28 PM

This dude is actually calling another franchise pastcits prime with a coach old enough to vote for Lyndon B Johnson ...and a SG older than Luke walton and Brad Stevens ...

Chucho
05-02-2018, 04:30 PM
This dude is actually calling another franchise pastcits prime with a coach old enough to vote for Lyndon B Johnson ...and a SG older than Luke walton and Brad Stevens ...

And if it wasn't for a blowhard loud mouth father of a future bust, you'd be nowhere near relevant. Good work, Lake show.

Killakobe81
05-02-2018, 04:43 PM
And if it wasn't for a blowhard loud mouth father of a future bust, you'd be nowhere near relevant. Good work, Lake show.

nice try chupa...when we suck we are still relevant ...when yall suck you are forgotten ...you better Pop can use his liberal voo-doo to keep Leonard otherwise you will be the Clippers with a better coach ...

Chucho
05-02-2018, 04:49 PM
nice try chupa...when we suck we are still relevant ...when yall suck you are forgotten ...you better Pop can use his liberal voo-doo to keep Leonard otherwise you will be the Clippers with a better coach ...

Sorry pussy, but we haven't sucked in a looooonnnngggg time. The last time we sucked, Billy Clinton was getting Lewinsky pussy. I don't know how it feels to be you or other LAL fans and how to live in the past when we've been a contender for 2 decades and your shit show is only relevant because of someone not on the team.

dfens
05-02-2018, 04:51 PM
I don't understand the optimism of Laker fans. The franchise missed 5 postseasons in a row, and is already on the second restart.

They are acting like that guy who is always optimistic and thinking someone will come save the day in those PoW movies, only to go insane at the end.

son for me it's not rangz or bust, I just like good basketball and I like lavar's monkey ass too ... idgaf I just want to enjoy the games :toast

Killakobe81
05-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Sorry pussy, but we haven't sucked in a looooonnnngggg time. The last time we sucked, Billy Clinton was getting Lewinsky pussy. I don't know how it feels to be you or other LAL fans and how to live in the past when we've been a contender for 2 decades and your shit show is only relevant because of someone not on the team.

20 years built on Duncan's back everyvyear he is gone it will only get worse ...i been watching the lakers for over 30 years these past 5 years aint shit to me ...i waited 12 between rangs in 88 and 2000 another 7 between 2002 and 2009 ...but do u notice the fucking trend? I stay confident because for us its only a matter of time.
For yall the hourglass is running out. If you trade leonard, manu retires and Parker and Green walk in FA, who do you have left from your title team from only 4 years ago?
these past 20 years drspite us sucking from 2005-2007 and 2012 to 2018 we still won as many championships as your franchise has had in almost 40 years.

and i dont even mind waiting in these baby lakers if we add george at max i wont be happy but i do think swapping him for KCP improves our tean we make the playoffs and keep grooming the pups ...i also dont need a title just want a team on the rise ..

dfens
05-02-2018, 05:14 PM
20 years built on Duncan's back everyvyear he is gone it will only get worse ...i been watching the lakers for over 30 years these past 5 years aint shit to me ...i waited 12 between rangs in 88 and 2000 another 7 between 2002 and 2009 ...but do u notice the fucking trend? I stay confident because for us its only a matter of time.
For yall the hourglassvus running out. If you trade leonard, manu retires and Parker and Green walk in FA, who do you have left from your title team from only 4 years ago?
these past 20 years drspite us sucking from 2005-2007 and 2012 to 2018 we still won as many championships as yiur franchise has had in almost 40 years.

and i dont even mind waiting in these baby lakers if we add george at max i wont be happy butbi do think swapping him for KCP improves our tean we make the playoffs and keep grooming the pups ...i also dont need a title just want a team on the rise ..

1. son these spur fans are used to the good life, they think pop is going to stay forever at his level and that the 50 win every year spurs will be the same without a top 10 goat in duncan and also without all the key players nearing retirement right now. tbh they are in for a rude awakening.

2. lonzo/kuzma/ingram/paul george/lopez is an exceptionally long (with pg&lonzo excellent defensive players), offensively good team that is one rebounding piece away ( demonkey / capella / adams / decent rebounding big) from actual WCSF. Add a great intelligent coach in luke and that's not a bad place to be tbh .... and this is all coming with jimbo, so not quite optimal talent acquisition conditions.

ambchang
05-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Kiwi flat out quitPERIOD

Spurs with Kiwi are a legit contender too imo, which makes this whole situation even more egregious. Kiwi showing his character or lack thereof and that doesn't change just because he swapped jerseys, which is why i'm not quick to jump on the Kiwi bandwagon, specially if that involves giving up multiple pieces of LA's core. Like someone said above, if Kiwi really wants to be a Laker, he can do it as a free agent.

So a 7th seed first round fodder would be a contender with an Autist?

:lol today’s nba.

ambchang
05-02-2018, 06:17 PM
son for me it's not rangz or bust, I just like good basketball and I like lavar's monkey ass too ... idgaf I just want to enjoy the games :toast

How’s that good basketball? I’ve never seen a shot that ugly.

LkrFan
05-03-2018, 04:04 PM

:wow

LkrFan
05-03-2018, 04:17 PM

DPG21920
05-03-2018, 04:20 PM
So Laker fans are happy with Paul George that with Westbrook & Adams barely had a better record than SA without Kawhi and lost in the first round?

If with MVP Westbrook & Adams PG can’t get them out of the first round you think he can take Ingram/Lonzo there? Maybe.

illmatic
05-03-2018, 05:45 PM
god blessed is the life of a laker fan tbh :lol
maybe lebron comes here too :lmao

and y'all are still gonna suck a fat dick.

LkrFan
05-03-2018, 06:02 PM
So Laker fans are happy with Paul George that with Westbrook & Adams barely had a better record than SA without Kawhi and lost in the first round?

If with MVP Westbrook & Adams PG can’t get them out of the first round you think he can take Ingram/Lonzo there? Maybe.
Westbrook is a cancerous fraud. Adams is no star. Melo? Don't even get me started with him.

My preference is PG13 signs with the Lakers and we keep our young core together. So yes, I want PG13 in LA. Very much so.

Lakers999
05-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Pop will eventually retire if not this coming year than maybe next year. I don’t see him doing this any longer without his wife in his corner. As far as the spurs contending? You guys had a great run! 20 years!! It’s time for rebuild

LkrFan
05-04-2018, 09:11 AM
Pop will eventually retire if not this coming year than maybe next year. I don’t see him doing this any longer without his wife in his corner. As far as the spurs contending? You guys had a great run! 20 years!! It’s time for rebuild

^ tbh. His assistant HC did a good job vs Dubs. Time for Pop to hang it up. He's already bound for the Hall. What else is there to prove? Especially without his soulmate by his side.

LkrFan
05-04-2018, 04:52 PM

She's hotter than Amy :lol

Brunodf
05-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Why would you want your two best players to be mentally weak :lol Lakers would be the Raptors/Rockets 2.0

Also there's no way the Spurs will trade Kawhi to the Lakers

midnightpulp
05-04-2018, 10:25 PM
I would tbh. He still needs a consistent jumper, but that will come because he is a hard worker (look at his body last year vs this year). And he's only 23. Remember, the Mailman didn't have a jumper his 1st few years either (not saying he's gonna have the same career trajectory, just making a point). A jumper can be improved upon thru hard work. He's proven he will put the work in:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG7MUsbM7012AB2SjrhA-mxhreWskaTza6B82u6AWx9UPwxQ

So yeah, I'd pay that 23 year old bull. I just hope Cuban don't steal him :lol

You're still thinking old school. Randle will need to develop a 3 point jumper if he wants to attempt to become an elite PF. Teams are happy to give up bully ball 2s in iso sets all day. Not to mention, Randle's style is easy to adjust to. Just pack the paint. And he has no counter because he can't step out beyond the arc. And no, a midrange jumper won't help. Even for the very best midrange jump shooters, it's still a net negative shot. The sport has changed massively over the past 3 years (and for the worse, imo).

Arcadian
05-05-2018, 12:40 AM
I bet you don't.

Ice009
05-05-2018, 10:01 AM

She's hotter than Amy :lol

Amy who? Has he got kids with any other women?

LkrFan
05-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Amy who? Has he got kids with any other women?

Amy Duncan :lol

Kawhitstorm
05-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Gonna end up with Danny Green & Andrew Wiggins:lmao

LkrFan
05-05-2018, 11:59 AM

LkrFan
05-05-2018, 01:10 PM

Just imagine when it's cold outside :wow

DMC
05-05-2018, 09:30 PM
"LOL NBA - Lakers are back in the hunt"
"We won't be sneaking"
"we getting paul george and kawhi"

"as hetero as the next guy"

DMC
05-05-2018, 09:30 PM

Just imagine when it's cold outside :wow
Pretty sure that's Westbrook's kid.

Pelicans78
05-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Lakers couldn't even land Greg Monroe.

dfens
05-06-2018, 03:22 AM

either good basketball or a circus, the lakeshow never fails to entertain :lmao

dfens
05-11-2018, 12:28 PM
bump niggas.

I'm already counting my $$$ on the cavs bet I told y'all sons back in February (lmao 1-12 odds, you gotta love the casual crowd).
I also know the golden cucks will beat the cavs again so maybe, just maybe we getting pg + kawai + lebronze. bless god tbh :lol