PDA

View Full Version : Dubya I and Dubya II To Be Eulogists At Salty's Funeral

Pages : [1] 2

Spurtacular
05-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Sydney MacCain, the once heir-apparent to Dubya I will be eulogized by Dubya I and II.

Former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush plan to be eulogists at McCain's funeral service, which is to be held at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., the source close to McCain said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mccain-doesn-t-want-trump-funeral-friends-tell-white-house-n871641

baseline bum
05-05-2018, 10:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvKjEUKJ3I

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Sure, let's talk about faggotry.

Even though I hate the war and think it should not have ever happened, it's even worse the way the Bush administration executed it. Cheney and Rumsfeld gave the army way too small of an invading force incapable of keeping peace after taking Baghdad, leading to chaos.... and yet, I didn't hear a peep out of McCain until he jumped on with the surge in 2007. Another strike against McCain was him being a suckup to corrupt Shia piece of shit Chalabi that the administration tried to push as a leader to a mostly-Sunni nation.

No shit. What else is McCain going to run on? That going to war with Iran and Russia and keeping Bush's tax cuts for the rich in place are what's good for this nation?

The war in Iraq is about keeping us safe? I thought you fuckers already admitted it was about energy.

McCain's got his chance to lose both.

Keating 5 is a lot more damning than the Ayers association. Yeah, McCain was found not guilty by his peers, but so was OJ.

monosylab1k
05-06-2018, 03:03 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1349486543_today_op_was_a_phaggot.jpg

baseline bum
05-06-2018, 07:48 AM

:tu

Reck
05-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Derp cant even clear the low bar that is making fun of dead people jokes.

Does your mother still have to tie your shoes?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Derp cant even clear the low bar that is making fun of dead people jokes.

Who's dead?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 03:30 PM

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/afs:Medium:1165830046/640.gif

ElNono
05-06-2018, 05:30 PM

:lol savage by McCain... way to cuck Dennison...

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 05:32 PM

He cucked the 2008 version of himself. :lol

DMX7
05-06-2018, 05:35 PM

The look on "Cocaine Mitch's" face!!!:rollin

ElNono
05-06-2018, 05:39 PM
He cucked the 2008 version of himself. :lol

Dennison was all in on it, tbh... he took a giant L with that thumbs down :lol

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 05:39 PM
The look on "Cocaine Mitch's" face!!!:rollin

He literally has no reaction. You are dumb as a fucking brick; the perfect chumpette, tbh. :lmao

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Dennison was all in on it, tbh... he took a giant L with that thumbs down :lol

What a coincidence, so did America.

ElNono
05-06-2018, 05:44 PM

Not really, in the sense it was a lose-lose situation, IMO... but there's no real interest in either party to tackle actual hard questions about healthcare...

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 05:44 PM
What health care policy do you support?

ElNono
05-06-2018, 05:45 PM
America isn't winning on healthcare anytime soon, tbh... swamp alive and well...

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 05:47 PM

America isn't winning on healthcare anytime soon, tbh... swamp alive and well...

I don't rally behind the swamp like you, chump.

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 05:48 PM
I don't rally behind the swamp like you, chump.What health care policy do you support?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 05:50 PM

Gonna answer your question with another Nono quote. We'll do this deep cut stylee to hammer a little harder.

You think you're smart... enough said.

DarrinS
05-06-2018, 05:54 PM

I support health care for my baby boomer mom, subsidized by requiring young healthy people to buy health insurance or face a fine. :tu

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 05:55 PM
I support health care for my baby boomer mom, subsidized by requiring young healthy people to buy health insurance or face a fine. :tu

:lol

baseline bum
05-06-2018, 05:56 PM

His finest moment, telling our Dear Leader to go back fuck his mother some more.

ElNono
05-06-2018, 05:56 PM

she paid into it, she definitely earned it...

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Gonna answer your question with another Nono quote. We'll do this deep cut stylee to hammer a little harder.You didn't answer the question.

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 05:59 PM
I support health care for my baby boomer mom, subsidized by requiring young healthy people to buy health insurance or face a fine. :tuWhat happens if only sick people buy insurance?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 06:00 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Love that you stayed out of this thread 'til it was just safe enough to go off into the weeds. Would sure hate to face what you've said about McCain in the past:

I just wonder how much to the dark side McCain has actually turned.

:rollin

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 06:03 PM
:lol Love that you stayed out of this thread 'til it was just safe enough to go off into the weeds.You didn't answer the question.

Would sure hate to face what you've said about McCain in the past:Turns out, he didn't turn much to the dark side at all as his health care vote showed. :tu

Now,what health care policy do you support?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 06:04 PM
Turns out, he didn't turn much to the dark side at all. :tu

Turns out you love him after all, even if he did sell American down the river according to you. :lmao

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Turns out you love him after all, even if he did sell American down the river according to you. :lmaoNope, not what I said at all.

Now, what health care policy do you support?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Nope, not what I said at all.

Yea, we've been down that road. You basically summed it up this way:

:cry Muh words mean nothing :cry

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Yea, we've been down that road. You basically summed it up this way:

:lol:lol fake quote.

I accept your white flag.

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 06:16 PM
:lol fake quote.

I accept your white flag.

Let's try this from another angle. Name one other Republican that you went balls to the wall for.

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Let's try this from another angle. Name one other Republican that you went balls to the wall for.Let's try this from the exact same angle:

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 06:21 PM
:cry McCain is the only republican I've went balls to the wall for :cry

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/f3e1ea1f71353a7da0357c3fbc9e8c42

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 06:41 PM
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/f3e1ea1f71353a7da0357c3fbc9e8c42:lmao you think that's going balls to the wall?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 06:45 PM
:lmao you think that's going balls to the wall?

Consistently going strong for someone you've called a scoundrel; are you objecting cos that is a ball-less act? :lmao

https://media.giphy.com/media/wDlWKjDCTf2PC/200.gif

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2018, 07:02 PM

still fucked us with the tax cut though

ElNono
05-06-2018, 07:12 PM
still fucked us with the tax cut though

true, tbh

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Consistently going strong for someone you've called a scoundrel; are you objecting cos that is a ball-less act? :lmao

https://media.giphy.com/media/wDlWKjDCTf2PC/200.gifDon't recall using that word.

Link?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Don't recall using that word.

Link?

You cried a lot about McCain not caring about the livelihoods of millions of Americans. This is not in dispute.

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 07:29 PM
You cried a lot about McCain not caring about the livelihoods of millions of Americans. This is not in dispute.So white flag from you. Accepted.

I said his optics were bad.

This is not in dispute.

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 07:29 PM
true, tbh

You officially Democrat?

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 07:30 PM
I said his optics were bad.

This is not in dispute.

Go ahead and show us you talking using the word optics in 2008 as it pertains to McCain.

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 07:33 PM
Go ahead and show us you talking using the word optics in 2008 as it pertains to McCain.I can't say I positively used a word ten years ago. Maybe you'd like to go back in time again and litigate this all over again.

I'll wait for you to do it. It is very important to you what I said ten years ago.

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 07:35 PM
I can't say I positively used a word ten years ago. Maybe you'd like to go back in time again and litigate this all over again.

I'll wait for you to do it. It is very important to you what I said ten years ago.

So, you made a baseless claim to try and absolve yourself from basically calling McCain a scoundrel. Got it.

Pavlov
05-06-2018, 08:05 PM
So, you made a baseless claim to try and absolve yourself from basically calling McCain a scoundrel. Got it.:lol you walked back from your baseless claim.

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 08:25 PM
:lol you walked back from your baseless claim.

You said McCain didn't care about the livelihoods of millions of Americans. That is being a scoundrel. Yea, this isn't me walking back anything, bitch.

ElNono
05-06-2018, 08:30 PM
You officially Democrat?

never voted for a democrat all my life

ElNono
05-06-2018, 08:31 PM
I've been called both a conservative and a liberal in here, depending who you ask, tbh... I don't particularly care about labels....

Bill_Brasky
05-06-2018, 08:31 PM

Just like she paid it for the old people when she was young, and just like the young people will pay when this group gets older. It's called paying it forward, dipshit. I'll bet you're also one of those cocks that thinks just because your kids are all done with high school you shouldn't have to pay as much in property taxes.

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 08:32 PM
never voted for a democrat all my life

Have you voted? Are you legal? :lol

ElNono
05-06-2018, 08:34 PM
That's odd given that you seem naturally inclined towards them somewhat, imo.

See my post above.

I didn't grow up in this country, tbh, so I don't have indoctrination into the rah rah blue team, rah rah red team...

I would definitely say I lean left on the social side, more to the right on economics, law...

ElNono
05-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Have you voted? Are you legal? :lol

I've always been legal, and I've been a citizen for the past 11+ years.

I've not voted though, nor registered. I don't buy into the 'lesser of two evils' stuff...

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 08:59 PM
See my post above.

I didn't grow up in this country, tbh, so I don't have indoctrination into the rah rah blue team, rah rah red team...

I would definitely say I lean left on the social side, more to the right on economics, law...

I'm not on a team either, tbh.

MultiTroll
05-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Sydney MacCain, the once heir-apparent to Dubya I will be eulogized by Dubya I and II.
nicely done, love the OP title. :lol

That Deep State phaggot.

Spurtacular
05-06-2018, 11:52 PM
nicely done, love the OP title. :lol

That Deep State phaggot.

Here's a bonus for you, then: The four Dubyas (and their spouses) and the two would-ve been Dubyas all together yucking it up. Naturally, they hate Trump coming in and f*cking up their club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAMFKKwEbI

MultiTroll
05-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Here's a bonus for you, then: The four Dubyas (and their spouses) and the two would-ve been Dubyas all together yucking it up. Naturally, they hate Trump coming in and f*cking up their club.
Appreciated. My friend keeps me abreast of the Deep State connections. Farking ISIS thrives under all 4 Dubs then Don cuts them down in less then a year.

I just hope the uber sick one he's linked to is too bad to be true. But fark, sounds like it could be real.
The paintings and shit and how the elite Deep Staters are facilitating and even living that out.

ElNono
05-07-2018, 12:48 AM

You come across as extremely conservative, tbh, nothing wrong with that, but it does situate you at mostly towards one end of the spectrum.

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 12:54 AM

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 02:35 AM
You said McCain didn't care about the livelihoods of millions of Americans. That is being a scoundrel.Nope. Not what I said.

Yea, this isn't me walking back anything, bitch.Of course you walked it back.

Do you need your own quotes from earlier to prove it?

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 02:38 AM
You come across as extremely conservative, tbh, nothing wrong with that, but it does situate you at mostly towards one end of the spectrum.

You may not be paying enough attention. Calling the chumpettes out time after time isn't because I'm extremely conservative (whatever you think that means); it's because I'm basically laughing at the PMS'ers instead of coddling them. I mean, you don't have to be conservative to be calling a bitch out for hating McCain in 2008 and loving him in 2017. That's just mocking their duplicity.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 02:43 AM
Nope. Not what I said.

I don't know what hair you're trying to split. But you said McCain turned his back on Americans during the banking crisis. If that's somehow not a scoundrel or a coward in your book, it's cos your book is a book of lies.

Of course you walked it back.

Do you need your own quotes from earlier to prove it?

Sure, go ahead and "prove" it. :lol

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 02:46 AM

By that I mean in politics. I mean if we're talking ST, then you can make whatever case you want. You have self-described yourself as somewhat libertarian. I am as well, but that doesn't seem to preclude me from your PMS induced pouting; whereas, the chumpettes who are quite the opposite of what you allegedly believe in get a pass for the most part. Mind you, I'm not complaining. You're such an idiot that you probably haven't even figured this out without me explaining it to you, and I don't pay too much mind to your hissy fits.

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 02:57 AM
I don't know what hair you're trying to split. But you said McCain turned his back on Americans during the banking crisis. If that's somehow not a scoundrel or a coward in your book, it's cos your book is a book of lies.I said he didn't show up for a vote and it looked bad.

Sure, go ahead and "prove" it. :lol[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Spurtacular;9381665]Consistently going strong for someone you've called a scoundrel; are you objecting cos that is a ball-less act? :lmao

Don't recall using that word.

Link?

So, you made a baseless claim to try and absolve yourself from basically calling McCain a scoundrel. Got it.

You failed to provide a link.

You walked it back.

lol :crybasically:cry

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 03:05 AM
I said he didn't show up for a vote and it looked bad.

Sure, go ahead and "prove" it. :lol

You failed to provide a link.

You walked it back.

lol :crybasically:cry

Your duplicitous positions on McCain are well documented. But since you're a glutton for punishment, here you are crying about McCain being a terrible person:

(DES MOINES, IOWA) – John McCain...

I stopped reading there.

He's not in Washington working on the crisis he "suspended" his campaign for last week.

He's campaigning.

No emergency.

He lied.

Happy Rosh Hashanah.

ElNono
05-07-2018, 04:40 AM
You may not be paying enough attention. Calling the chumpettes out time after time isn't because I'm extremely conservative (whatever you think that means); it's because I'm basically laughing at the PMS'ers instead of coddling them. I mean, you don't have to be conservative to be calling a bitch out for hating McCain in 2008 and loving him in 2017. That's just mocking their duplicity.

Well, I've seen you say you describe yourself as libertarian, does that mean you're pro-choice? I seem to recall you being more of the religious kind, tbh...

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 08:35 AM
By that I mean in politics. I mean if we're talking ST, then you can make whatever case you want. You have self-described yourself as somewhat libertarian. I am as well, but that doesn't seem to preclude me from your PMS induced pouting; whereas, the chumpettes who are quite the opposite of what you allegedly believe in get a pass for the most part. Mind you, I'm not complaining. You're such an idiot that you probably haven't even figured this out without me explaining it to you, and I don't pay too much mind to your hissy fits.

LOL a Trump fluffer claiming he doesn't have a party. You're Wild Cobra if he smoked meth for three years.

Isitjustme?
05-07-2018, 09:17 AM
LOL a Trump fluffer claiming he doesn't have a party. You're Wild Cobra if he smoked meth for three years.

I dunno man from what ive seen of libertarianism he would seem to fit right in

ZITP93pqtdQ

Isitjustme?
05-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Evergreen tweet

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Well, I've seen you say you describe yourself as libertarian, does that mean you're pro-choice? I seem to recall you being more of the religious kind, tbh...

Why would a libertarian have to be pro-choice? I can't believe that life starts at conception and is therefore protected? Also, you recall incorrectly.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Evergreen tweet

ElNono

Chumpettes / Neo-cons hate libertarianism. It's pretty much contrary to all of their bull shit.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 09:51 AM

I'm not a Republican. Check the record. Your problem is you assume sh**. Also, you don't even believe in the sh** you claimed to have believed in. You're a joke, really.

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 10:19 AM
I'm not a Republican. Check the record. Your problem is you assume sh**. Also, you don't even believe in the sh** you claimed to have believed in. You're a joke, really.

You're a Trumptard, same bullshit.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 10:25 AM
You're a Trumptard, same bullshit.

Tell me how Trump is not better than Obama?

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 10:32 AM

Obama was better on
1. healthcare
2. taxes
3. environment
4. civil rights
5. not being a conspiracy theorist
6. telling Netenyahu to fuck off when Bibi tried to drag us into war with Iran
7. not being a fascist
8. not being a snowflake
9. not defending Nazis
10. not running a trainwreck oval office

and many more reasons.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Obama was better on
1. healthcare
2. taxes
3. environment
4. civil rights
7. not being a fascist
8. not being a snowflake
9. not defending Nazis

and many more reasons.

Yea, so you're a full-on libtard, not a libertarian. I'm glad I could help you get some self realization.

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Yea, so you're a full-on libtard, not a libertarian. I'm glad I could help you get some self realization.

snowflaking just like your boy trump

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Your duplicitous positions on McCain are well documented. But since you're a glutton for punishment, here you are crying about McCain being a terrible person:I merely said he lied about the "emergency" -- one of many missteps in his campaign.

He would've made a better president than Dennison, but that's damning him with faint praise.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 10:51 AM
snowflaking just like your boy trump

Bro, I can argue your sh** if you want. Do you really think you're a libertarian with that list?

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 10:53 AM
I'm not a Republican. Check the record.Where is your record?

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Where is your record?

Go find anything I've ever said good about Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan or George W Bush or Marco Rubio or Chris Chritie or Jeb Bush. The list goes on and on.

Winehole23
05-07-2018, 11:00 AM
LOL a Trump fluffer claiming he doesn't have a party. You're Wild Cobra if he smoked meth for three years.Negative partisanship: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/pops.12479

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 11:01 AM
I merely said he lied about the "emergency" -- one of many missteps in his campaign.

He would've made a better president than Dennison, but that's damning him with faint praise.

You openly wondered how far he had went to the dark side and you were a consistently staunch critic. Obviously, you weren't merely talking about optics. I get that you like to think you're giving yourself wiggle room in your posting style; but there's this thing called preponderance of evidence. It's rather clear that you had judged McCain to be a low-character person.

Pavlov
Go find anything I've ever said good about Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan or George W Bush or Marco Rubio or Chris Chritie or Jeb Bush. The list goes on and on.Whom do you say good things about besides Dennison?

Reck

And you wonder why everyone's nickname for you is retard and derp. Is this kind of shit that makes it clear that you're simply a functioning retard.

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 11:02 AM
You openly wondered how far he had went to the dark side and you were a consistently staunch critic. Obviously, you weren't merely talking about optics. I get that you like to think you're giving yourself wiggle room in your posting style; but there's this thing called preponderance of evidence. It's rather clear that you had judged McCain to be a low-character person.:lol that's all you found I said negative about McCain and you're trying to spin it into Dennison-level hate.

It didn't work.

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Go find anything I've ever said good about Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan or George W Bush or Marco Rubio or Chris Chritie or Jeb Bush. The list goes on and on.

You should love McCain since he laid the groundwork for the GOP becoming the anti-intellectual far right fake populist party of Trump by introducing that ignoramus Palin on the world stage.

Winehole23
05-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Republicans hate the Republicans they vote for and elect -- except when they don't.

Saying they hate the party they always vote for preserves their independent cred.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Republicans hate the Republicans they vote for and elect -- except when they don't.

Saying they hate the party they always vote for preserves their independent cred.

I don't vote these guys in. I don't vote my Republican congressman into office.

benefactor
05-07-2018, 11:58 AM
You're Wild Cobra if he smoked meth for three years.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 12:00 PM
You should love McCain since he laid the groundwork for the GOP becoming the anti-intellectual far right fake populist party of Trump by introducing that ignoramus Palin on the world stage.

Yea, I saw you PMS'ing about Palin in 08. :lol that you think she's the boogieman all these years later. All she ever was was a stunt by McCain cos he was to chicken shit to call out Obama on anything.

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Yea, I saw you PMS'ing about Palin in 08. :lol that you think she's the boogieman all these years later. All she ever was was a stunt by McCain cos he was to chicken shit to call out Obama on anything.

Like when he wouldn't call Obama out on the birth certificate like your boy Trump?

Reck
05-07-2018, 12:07 PM

He regrets that deeply. :lol

“It was sound advice that I could reason for myself,” he writes. “But my gut told me to ignore it and I wish I had.”
In a new HBO documentary, McCain goes on to say that not choosing Lieberman was “another mistake" that he made in his political career.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/386392-mccain-i-regret-picking-palin-as-my-vice-presidential-nominee

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 12:15 PM
I don't vote these guys in. I don't vote my Republican congressman into office.Who do you vote for?

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Like when he wouldn't call Obama out on the birth certificate like your boy Trump?

Yea, Trump had the stones to call him out. McCain and Romney were wet noodles, and they paid the price.

So, do you still consider yourself libertarian?

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Who do you vote for?

I don't do a lot of voting. I'm in the ElNono camp. I don't buy into the lesser of two evils stuff. But most often, I vote libertarian.

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 12:42 PM
I don't do a lot of voting. I'm in the ElNono camp. I don't buy into the lesser of two evils stuff. But most often, I vote libertarian.But for whom?

Like three names.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 12:48 PM
But for whom?

Like three names.

You're fishing.

I will ammend my previous statement though. I would consider a lesser of two evils vote for president if I lived in a swing state.

Pavlov
05-07-2018, 12:50 PM
You're fishing.

I will ammend my previous statement though. I would consider a lesser of two evils vote for president if I lived in a swing state.You're the one trying to define his politics.

Name three people you voted for. That will go a long way to define your politics.

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Yea, Trump had the stones to call him out. McCain and Romney were wet noodles, and they paid the price.

So you applaud birtherism?

ElNono
05-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Why would a libertarian have to be pro-choice? I can't believe that life starts at conception and is therefore protected? Also, you recall incorrectly.

Libertarians social premise is no government intervention. Government regulating people's choices doesn't really fit that model, tbh...

Spurminator
05-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Modern libertarianism seems to have devolved to mean limited state intervention into the lives of *male* citizens.

ElNono
05-07-2018, 01:06 PM
ElNono

Chumpettes / Neo-cons hate libertarianism. It's pretty much contrary to all of their bull shit.

It'd be hard to argue that libertarianism is a bad seller in elections, tbh...

Our system is really built for two parties, and libertarianism's small government mantra fits better with the GOP than the Dems.

Ron Paul was probably the biggest flag bearer of libertarianism in the mainstream, and he rarely amounted to much (popularity-wise anyways, not making any judgement in his ideas)

ElNono
05-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Negative partisanship: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/pops.12479

Honestly, I've found there's also certain corner cases where hate is the driver:

- Hate Liberals more than like Republican policies (sometimes hidden behind 'hate government')

- Hate Conservatives more than like Democrats (sometimes hidden behind 'hate the rich')

But, those really seem the be the rah rah red/blue team type.

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Libertarians social premise is no government intervention. Government regulating people's choices doesn't really fit that model, tbh...

Libertarians aren't against all govt. Intervention; that'd be anarchists.

ElNono
05-07-2018, 04:28 PM
Libertarians aren't against all govt. Intervention; that'd be anarchists.

For social items, they pretty much are, tbh...

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 06:59 PM
For social items, they pretty much are, tbh...

Not exactly. But if you mean unearned entitlements and fiscal shakedowns, then yes.

ElNono
05-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Not exactly. But if you mean unearned entitlements and fiscal shakedowns, then yes.

Healthcare too

Spurtacular
05-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Healthcare too

Yup. That was the biggest shakedown of 'em all. Madolf has nothing on the government.

Spurtacular
05-09-2018, 07:12 PM
:lol Salty confirming his deep state actions.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-confirms-he-gave-trump-dossier-to-comey-duty-demanded-i-do-it?ref=scroll

spurraider21
05-09-2018, 07:34 PM
:lol confirms

we had known that for a long time. he said so himself january 2017

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 08:52 AM
:lmao Salty got a treat for betraying America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-obama-thanked-me-for-my-vote-to-save-obamacare/ar-AAx4eZd?ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

koriwhat
05-10-2018, 03:14 PM
:lmao Salty got a treat for betraying America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-obama-thanked-me-for-my-vote-to-save-obamacare/ar-AAx4eZd?ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

gonna die with obama's dick in his mouth.

koriwhat
05-10-2018, 03:15 PM
:lol Salty confirming his deep state actions.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-confirms-he-gave-trump-dossier-to-comey-duty-demanded-i-do-it?ref=scroll

even on his deathbed lets send him to gitmo. fuck sympathy for the devil.

clambake
05-10-2018, 03:19 PM
i see higher intellect has entered the thread.

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 05:44 PM
i see higher intellect has entered the thread.

Like Salty's "higher intellect"?

Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” Salty said.

Salty is so two-faced that he doesn't even realize the paradoxical nature of his words.

“I appreciated his call, but, as I said, my purpose hadn’t been to preserve his signature accomplishment but to insist on a better alternative, and to give the Senate an opportunity to work together to find one,”

Pavlov
05-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Like Salty's "higher intellect"?So much higher than yours tbh.

Salty is so two-faced that he doesn't even realize the paradoxical nature of his words.Has anyone come up with an alternative?

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 05:57 PM
So much higher than yours tbh.

Pretty toothless stuff.

So much higher than yours tbh.

Has anyone come up with an alternative?

Did you even grasp how the statement was paradoxical? Probably not. That would have required you to actually think.

Pavlov
05-10-2018, 06:18 PM
Pretty toothless stuff.You couldn't argue against it.

Did you even grasp how the statement was paradoxical? Probably not. That would have required you to actually think.Not paradoxical. Pretty straightforward. You'd never be able to explain how it is paradoxical because it isn't.

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 06:24 PM
You couldn't argue against it.

Why would I want to argue against toothless remarks? Do you ever take the time to consider your comebacks?

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Not paradoxical. Pretty straightforward. You'd never be able to explain how it is paradoxical because it isn't.

"signature accomplishment."

You don't seek to repeal something that would be considered an accomplishment.

Pavlov
05-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Why would I want to argue against toothless remarks? Do you ever take the time to consider your comebacks?Just an observation. You aren't very intelligent.

"signature accomplishment."

You don't seek to repeal something that would be considered an accomplishment.Too bad he said nothing about repeal. Kind of makes sense since he didn't vote to repeal, doesn't it?

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Just an observation. You aren't very intelligent.

This is your response when the answer to the question was I would have no need or desire to comeback at your veritable stupidity. I think we know who has qualified their low intelligence.

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Too bad he said nothing about repeal. Kind of makes sense since he didn't vote to repeal, doesn't it?

Fuck, you're dumb!

Article literally titled: 'Obama Thanked Me For My Vote To Save Obamacare'

Before he cast his dramatic vote in the wee hours of the morning to kill his party’s best Obamacare repeal effort...

Pavlov
05-10-2018, 07:01 PM
This is your response when the answer to the question was I would have no need or desire to comeback at your veritable stupidity. I think we know who has qualified their low intelligence.That's quite an awkward sentence. And also a comeback you needed and desired to make.

Fuck, you're dumb!

Article literally titled: 'Obama Thanked Me For My Vote To Save Obamacare'Yeah, it saved Obamacare.

It sure didn't repeal it.

What part are you having trouble with?

Spurtacular
05-10-2018, 07:08 PM
That's quite an awkward sentence. And also a comeback you needed and desired to make.

Yeah, it saved Obamacare.

It sure didn't repeal it.

What part are you having trouble with?

I never needed to make a comeback to your toothless dig. :lol Said that upfront.

It seems you are the one having trouble. McCain never took repeal off the table. It just wasn't the "better alternative" he was voting on, according to him. Thus he had qualified the deficiency of Obamacare. Does that sound like a signature accomplishment to you?

Fuck, you're dumb!

:lmao Big-time self-inflicted L.
:lmao Par.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Bro, I can argue your sh** if you want. Do you really think you're a libertarian with that list?

baseline bum

You a libertarian? Let's see if you can run from the question for a third time. :lol

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 03:32 PM
I never needed to make a comeback to your toothless dig.Yet here you are trying to make another comeback.

It seems you are the one having trouble. McCain never took repeal off the table. It just wasn't the "better alternative" he was voting on, according to him. Thus he had qualified the deficiency of Obamacare. Does that sound like a signature accomplishment to you?There was no alternative. That was the point.

Obamacare is Obama's signature achievement. That's just a fact. McCain acknowledged it.

Let me know if you need anything else explained to you.

lol

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Yet here you are trying to make another comeback.

There was no alternative. That was the point.

Obamacare is Obama's signature achievement. That's just a fact. McCain acknowledged it.

Let me know if you need anything else explained to you.

lol

There wouldn't need to be an alternative if it was a signature accomplishment. That is the point. Gawd, you're dumb.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 03:37 PM
There wouldn't need to be an alternative if it was a signature accomplishment. That is the point. Gawd, you're dumb.:lol You can easily have an alternative to a signature accomplishment.

Republicans just didn't have any. That's the point.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 03:52 PM
:lol You can easily have an alternative to a signature accomplishment.

Republicans just didn't have any. That's the point.

Why would you want an alternative to something (allegedly) great?

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Why would you want an alternative to something (allegedly) great?Oh, you think "signature" automatically means "great."

As is usually the case, you're wrong.

Check your thesaurus.

lol

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 03:56 PM
Oh, you think "signature" automatically means "great."

As is usually the case, you're wrong.

Check your thesaurus.

lol

I think that's a pretty obvious implication, else it wouldn't be a signature accomplishment for the eight years.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 04:01 PM
I think that's a pretty obvious implication, else it wouldn't be a signature accomplishment for the eight years.No, it isn't.

It simply doesn't mean what you think it means.

Check your thesaurus.

lol

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 04:10 PM
No, it isn't.

It simply doesn't mean what you think it means.

Check your thesaurus.

lol

It's a very obvious implication.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 04:25 PM
It's a very obvious implication.No, it isn't.

You can't make things true by just saying them.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 04:28 PM
No, it isn't.

You can't make things true by just saying them.

The president of the United States having a signature accomplishment that isn't great? Doesn't wash. You're wishing.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 04:29 PM
The president of the United States having a signature accomplishment that isn't great? Doesn't wash. You're wishing.You already checked your thesaurus and you know it's true.

You just don't want to admit you're wrong again.

Honestly, you should be used to being wrong by now.

lol

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 04:30 PM
You already checked your thesaurus and you know it's true.

You just don't want to admit you're wrong again.

Honestly, you should be used to being wrong by now.

lol

Wishy washy, bro.

:lol A president having a signature accomplishment that isn't great.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Wishy washy, bro.

:lol A president having a signature accomplishment that isn't great.Nope, you're just wrong.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/signature

Nowhere do you see the word "great."

lol

baseline bum
05-13-2018, 04:42 PM
baseline bum

You a libertarian? Let's see if you can run from the question for a third time. :lol

No I haven't voted for a libertarian in a while.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 05:17 PM
No I haven't voted for a libertarian in a while.

I can certainly see why. But way to own it this time, fella.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 05:20 PM
Nope, you're just wrong.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/signature

Nowhere do you see the word "great."

lol

Nor do I see the word accomplishment. Yet when combined in a certain context, signature accomplishment implies greatness. Don't worry about it, though. This is next level stuff. And by next level, I mean the very next level. :lol

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Nor do I see the word accomplishment.Because "signature" is an adjective in that definition.

You don't even know parts of speech.

lol

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 06:35 PM
Because "signature" is an adjective in that definition.

You don't even know parts of speech.

lol

Bro, there's a reason I used the term implication. Dictionary definition is your schtick, dipshit.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Bro, there's a reason I used the term implication.Do you think Obamacare is great?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 06:47 PM
Do you think Obamacare is great?

Yes or no.

Get to your point.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 07:24 PM
Get to your point.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 07:30 PM

Yes or no.

Make a point if you have one to make.

Pavlov
05-13-2018, 07:41 PM
Make a point if you have one to make.Well now my point is you are unable to say Obamacare isn't great.

lol

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 08:25 PM
Well now my point is you are unable to say Obamacare isn't great.

lol

:lol Looking for the teensiest W's just to have something.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 09:47 PM
Salty Jr. thinks she's entitled to a (second) apology.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meghan-mccain-says-shes-still-awaiting-public-apology-for-comments-about-father/ar-AAxdGy3?ocid=spartanntp

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 09:55 PM
Salty Jr. thinks she's entitled to a (second) apology.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meghan-mccain-says-shes-still-awaiting-public-apology-for-comments-about-father/ar-AAxdGy3?ocid=spartanntp

And Mrs. Salty thinks she's entitle to McCain's campaign seat. :lol

And some of his associates, though not his family, have started to quietly put out word that they want a “McCain person” eventually appointed to fill his Senate seat, a roster that includes his wife, Cindy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/05/us/politics/john-mccain-arizona.html

Aztecfan03
05-13-2018, 10:41 PM
Obama was better on
1. healthcare
2. taxes
3. environment
4. civil rights
7. not being a fascist
8. not being a snowflake
9. not defending Nazis

and many more reasons.

Oh. Wait. You're serious?

baseline bum
05-13-2018, 11:08 PM

Oh. Wait. You're serious?

Oh yeah Cheetolini is great

Aztecfan03
05-13-2018, 11:21 PM
Oh yeah Cheetolini is great

definitely not. But Obama was terrible.

baseline bum
05-13-2018, 11:29 PM
definitely not. But Obama was terrible.

Much better than Dennison. LOL that moron blowing his political capital on arguing with the press that his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.

ElNono
05-13-2018, 11:33 PM
Obama was better on
1. healthcare
2. taxes
3. environment
4. civil rights
7. not being a fascist
8. not being a snowflake
9. not defending Nazis

and many more reasons.

#2 is debatable, depending on the bracket you're on, tbh...

The rest is pretty much spot on...

Dennison can still hit a homerun on North Korea, that would be his Bin Laden moment, tbh...

Spurminator
05-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Dennison can still hit a homerun on North Korea, that would be his Bin Laden moment, tbh...

I'd think of it more as his Iran Deal moment.

Aztecfan03
05-13-2018, 11:34 PM

Except the rest of it was complete bullshit and revisionist.

baseline bum
05-13-2018, 11:38 PM

#2 was a fuck you to blue states from Dennison & Cocaine Mitch. He better hit a fucking home run on North Korea when he's being Netenyahu's useful idiot on Iran.

ElNono
05-13-2018, 11:39 PM

"It's all bullshit" doesn't sound like a compelling counter-argument, tbh, but everybody is entitled to their opinions...

Dennison still has a few more years ahead of him, he can turn the tide on some of those, but he should start moving quickly as Congress' makeup might not be the same soon...

baseline bum
05-13-2018, 11:40 PM

Scott Pruitt's EPA is better for the environment :lol

ElNono
05-13-2018, 11:41 PM
#2 was a fuck you to blue states from Dennison & Cocaine Mitch. He better hit a fucking home run on North Korea when he's being Netenyahu's useful idiot on Iran.

Hawk Bibi reaction/frustration when the Iran deal happened was priceless, tbh... :lol

Will be hard to top that one, IMO.

baseline bum
05-13-2018, 11:44 PM
Hawk Bibi reaction/frustration when the Iran deal happened was priceless, tbh... :lol

Will be hard to top that one, IMO.

Five years away from the bomb for twenty five years and counting :lol

ElNono
05-13-2018, 11:45 PM
A plus for president orange is making SNL relevant again, tbh...

ElNono
05-13-2018, 11:46 PM
Five years away from the bomb for twenty five years and counting :lol

It took Bibi what? 20 mins? since the US withdrew to start firing shit over the border? :lol

Talk about pent up anger...

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:17 PM
:lol So salty

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 02:19 PM
:lol So salty
Yes, you are.

You're also a thin-skinned douche.

hater
06-11-2018, 02:23 PM
They should have a nuke read a eulogy as well.

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 02:55 PM
Yes, you are.

You're also a thin-skinned douche.

How about you eulogize your hero in advance. I get that you're not Dubya, though.

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 02:59 PM
How about you eulogize your hero in advance. I get that you're not Dubya, though.I appreciate his service to the country and the fact he triggers you daily. :bobo

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 03:04 PM
I appreciate his service to the country and the fact he triggers you daily. :bobo

What part of the service? Killing scores of Americans directly? Aiding in killing hundreds more indirectly? Keeping healthcare cost sky high? Aiding in a multi-billion dollar banking scandal? Be specific.

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 03:05 PM
What part of the service? Killing scores of Americans directly?
link?

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 03:08 PM
What part of the service? Killing scores of Americans directly? Aiding in killing hundreds more indirectly? Keeping healthcare cost sky high? Aiding in a multi-billion dollar banking scandal? Be specific.Actually it's time for you to be specific with your charges you just laid out above.

Thanks in advance.

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Actually it's time for you to be specific with your charges you just laid out above.

Thanks in advance.

I think you already eulogized him best when you said he'd been demavericked. :lmao

You're welcome in the present. :lmao

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 03:20 PM
I think you already eulogized him best when you said he'd been demavericked. :lmao

You're welcome in the present. :lmaoSo you aren't going to be specific.

I accept your white flag and your eternal failure.

Now try to spin your failure.

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 03:32 PM
So you aren't going to be specific.

I accept your white flag and your eternal failure.

Now try to spin your failure.

You already wrote your opening line, bruh. :lmao

i can't believe how anyone can take him seriously after the "shutdown" debacle. His demaverickification is complete. He's just another politician now, and a pretty bad one at that.

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 03:33 PM
You already wrote your opening line, bruh.And?

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate his service to the country.

Sorry, you failed once again.

lol

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 04:49 PM
And?

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate his service to the country.

Sorry, you failed once again.

lol

It means you or anyone doesn't take him seriously. Your own damning words, bitch.

"lol"

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 04:54 PM
It means you or anyone doesn't take him seriously. Your own damning words, bitch.

"lol"As a presidential candidate -- yeah. Turns out I was completely right on that one. Thanks for reminding everyone I was right about his presidential candidacy.

lol

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 04:58 PM
As a presidential candidate -- yeah. Turns out I was completely right on that one. Thanks for reminding everyone I was right about his presidential candidacy.

lol

Demavericked. A guy who fearmongered grandly against Americans. Someone not to be taken seriously. He didn't honor his "service" is the case you clearly made. And yea, I get that you really hated this guy when he stood in your god's way.

"lol"

Pavlov
06-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Demavericked. A guy who fearmongered grandly against Americans. Someone not to be taken seriously. He didn't honor his "service" is the case you clearly made. And yea, I get that you really hated this guy when he stood in your god's way.

"lol"Nope he served his country honorably. Was a bad presidential candidate.

lol

spurraider21
06-11-2018, 05:59 PM
What part of the service? Killing scores of Americans directly?

link?

Spurtacular
06-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Nope he served his country honorably. Was a bad presidential candidate.

lol

Your vitriol for McCain is well documented. You also made a clear case that he was a fearmongerer and a fraud who dishonored his service. Sorry, but 2008 chump prosecutes 2018 chump. :lmao

Spurtacular
06-17-2018, 08:20 PM
Will Salty be laid to rest in Muslim garb?

Pavlov
06-17-2018, 08:28 PM
Will Salty be laid to rest in Muslim garb?

1008339543517523969What Muslim garb is picture here, derp?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 11:17 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-to-discontinue-medical-treatment-for-brain-cancer/ar-BBMnQ5z?ocid=spartanntp

Salty has given up. Fitting.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 11:58 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mccain-to-discontinue-medical-treatment-for-brain-cancer/ar-BBMnQ5z?ocid=spartanntp

Salty has given up. Fitting.Derp wishes the death of a US Senator.

Fitting.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 12:15 PM
Derp wishes the death of a US Senator.

Fitting.

Never said that. Any other false narratives?

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Never said that. Any other false narratives?Oh, so you want him to recover and serve out his term?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Oh, so you want him to recover and serve out his term?

Strawman. Par.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 12:20 PM
Strawman. Par.So you don't want him to recover and serve out his term?

That's wishing death on him.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 12:36 PM
So you don't want him to recover and serve out his term?

That's wishing death on him.

That's an obvious fallacy. They're not mutually dependent. Do you get tired of being a sociopath? Probably not.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 12:52 PM
That's an obvious fallacy. They're not mutually dependent. Do you get tired of being a sociopath? Probably not.So you want him to recover but not serve out his term?

Use your words, derp.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:00 PM
So you want him to recover but not serve out his term?

Use your words, derp.

If he dies, he won't be able to destroy any more lives and livelihoods. But that doesn't mean another sociopath won't step in to fill the void.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 01:07 PM
If he dies, he won't be able to destroy any more lives and livelihoods. But that doesn't mean another sociopath won't step in to fill the void.So you're cheering his death regardless.

OK.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:10 PM
So you're cheering his death regardless.

OK.

Did you cheer for Bin Laden's death?

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 01:13 PM
Did you cheer for Bin Laden's death?You just compared McCain to bin Laden.

You're a special kind of derp, aren't you?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:16 PM
You just compared McCain to bin Laden.

You're a special kind of derp, aren't you?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 01:19 PM

Yes or no.Yes. Because he was a terrorist responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans in a terrorist attack and thousands of others around the world.

Why are you cheering McCain's death, derp?

Because he dared speak out against your lord and savior, Trump.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Yes. Because he was a terrorist responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans in a terrorist attack and thousands of others around the world.

Why are you cheering McCain's death, derp?

Because he dared speak out against your lord and savior, Trump.

Well, McCain was responsible for thousands of deaths; and as you said, he turned his back on millions of Americans during the housing crisis.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 01:24 PM
Well, McCain was responsible for thousands of deathsExplain in detail.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:26 PM
Explain in detail.

Wet start / propaganda for the enemy, Vietnam. Iraq War. Giving support to ISIS/Syrian Rebels (terrorists). A war mongering neocon through and through. But none of that matters to you; they're not the props you're looking for.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 01:38 PM
Wet start / propaganda for the enemy, Vietnam. Iraq War. Giving support to ISIS/Syrian Rebels (terrorists). A war mongering neocon through and through. But none of that matters to you; they're not the props you're looking for.So anyone who supported the Vietnam and Iraq wars is as bad as bin Laden?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:45 PM
So anyone who supported the Vietnam and Iraq wars is as bad as bin Laden?

Yes or no.

No. Only a sociopath or a total idiot would presume to make that leap. In your case, it's been established you're the former.

clambake
08-24-2018, 01:46 PM
no wall of text, just lashing about.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 01:47 PM
No. Only a sociopath or a total idiot would presume to make that leap. In your case, it's been established you're the former.So why are you cheering McCain's death, derp?

RandomGuy
08-24-2018, 05:07 PM
If he dies, he won't be able to destroy any more lives and livelihoods. But that doesn't mean another sociopath won't step in to fill the void.

what it does mean, is that all Democrats have to do to stop Kavanough, is just not answer the roll call. No quorum... no vote.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:05 PM
So why are you cheering McCain's death, derp?

There will be a measure of satisfaction when that evil has left us.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:08 PM
There will be a measure of satisfaction when that evil has left us.:lol why do you say he is evil?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:14 PM
:lol why do you say he is evil?

This has been explained; though, I get that evil is a very subjective term to a sociopath like you. :lmao

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:17 PM
This has been explainedNah, just wishy-washy vagueness from you since you aren't brave enough to say you don't like him because Trump doesn't like him.

baseline bum
08-24-2018, 06:20 PM
what it does mean, is that all Democrats have to do to stop Kavanough, is just not answer the roll call. No quorum... no vote.

McCain will probably be replaced by the Republican governor in time to get that faggot confirmed.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:22 PM

Is the Army evil for doing this, derp?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:26 PM

Is the Army evil for doing this, derp?

The army kissing the ass of the hand that feeds is nothing new. But yea; McCain doesn't care about the conflict of interest or nothing. Nice try, sociopath chump. Ethics is a really hard one for you, I'm sure. :lmao

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:28 PM
The army kissing the ass of the hand that feeds is nothing new. But yea; McCain doesn't care about the conflict of interest or nothing. Nice try, sociopath chump. Ethics is a really hard one for you, I'm sure. :lmaoSo you think the US Army is evil.

What is the conflict of interest here, derp?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:30 PM
What is the conflict of interest here, derp?

Paying public monies to have public shit named after you.

:lmao That's a hard one for you, sociopath chump.
:lmao You didn't see that at all.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Paying to have shit named after you.What is named after him?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:39 PM
What is named after him?

Oh, I figured the honors was naming shit after him. But it's not like this hasn't been done before; he had a warship named after him. Anyhow, I figured you had something more important than a shoutout of an army officer kissing ass. My bad.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:40 PM
Oh, I figured the honors was naming shit after him.:lol ignorant derp

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:43 PM
:lol ignorant derp

:lol Misreading something is a W for you.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:44 PM
:lol Misreading something is a W for you.lol you're still keeping score.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:46 PM
lol you're still keeping score.

It's the tiny W you were waiting for. I'll let you enjoy it.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:49 PM
It's the tiny W you were waiting for. I'll let you enjoy it.lol derp is obsessed with losing

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 06:50 PM
lol derp is obsessed with losing

You play the games, bruh. This was the tiny W you wanted.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 06:51 PM
You play the games, bruh. This was the tiny W you wanted.lol there are no games. It's just your being an idiot.

Avante
08-24-2018, 06:56 PM
lol there are no games. It's just your being an idiot.

Dude.

It's just YOUR being an idiot.

Pavlov, everywhere you post all you ever do is attack other posters, why?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 07:02 PM
lol there are no games. It's just your being an idiot.

It's the tiny W you wanted. You can't stop posting about it. :lol

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 07:19 PM
It's the tiny W you wanted. You can't stop posting about it. :lolNah,you're just stupid and you do something stupid every time you try to act smart.

It's hilarious.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 07:19 PM
Dude.

It's just YOUR being an idiot.

Pavlov, everywhere you post all you ever do is attack other posters, why?lol followed me in here too.

Avante
08-24-2018, 07:22 PM
lol followed me in here too.

Answer my question Pavlov, why is it all we ever see from you is you pestering everyone, well?

Totally ignore me and I will totally ignore you...deal?

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 07:29 PM
Nah,you're just stupid and you do something stupid every time you try to act smart.

It's hilarious.

Blake level posting to celebrate your tiny W. :lol

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 08:21 PM
Answer my question Pavlov, why is it all we ever see from you is you pestering everyone, well?

Totally ignore me and I will totally ignore you...deal?Quit stalking me, weirdo.

Trainwreck2100
08-24-2018, 09:08 PM
Quit stalking me, weirdo.

he wouldn't stick to the agreement anyway

baseline bum
08-24-2018, 09:21 PM
he wouldn't stick to the agreement anyway

Chump's not a 14 year-old Filipina hooker so Avante would have little interest.

Spurtacular
08-25-2018, 08:21 PM
He gone.

:lol "maverick of the Senate"
:lol at the media fluffing his ass

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-mccain-‘maverick’-of-the-senate-and-former-pow-dies-at-81/ar-BBMqOiT?ocid=spartanntp)

Pavlov
08-25-2018, 08:23 PM
:lol derp celebrating the death of a US senator and veteran.

Spurtacular
08-25-2018, 08:26 PM
:lol derp celebrating the death of a US senator and veteran.

If you want to call it that. I'm glad that the tyrant is no longer with us.

Spurtacular
08-25-2018, 08:36 PM
The adulteress is heartbroken. Maybe her $200 million will make her feel better.

Pavlov
08-25-2018, 08:41 PM
If you want to call it that. I'm glad that the tyrant is no longer with us.:lmao "tyrant"

You're such a drama queen

Pavlov
08-25-2018, 08:42 PM
The adulteress is heartbroken. Maybe her $200 million will make her feel better.

1033516318924763136:lmao derp mocking a widow.

Classy.

Sociopath Chump
08-25-2018, 08:46 PM
:lmao derp mocking a widow.

Classy.

I know, right? It's not like she wasn't the money behind the tyrant or anything.

Pavlov
08-25-2018, 08:54 PM
I know, right? It's not like she wasn't the money behind the tyrant or anything.lol today broke derp

Spurtacular
08-25-2018, 09:13 PM
lol today broke derp

Not at all. A tyrant left us. The world is a better place.

Pavlov
08-25-2018, 09:17 PM
Not at all. A tyrant left us. The world is a better place.See? Broken.

lol

Spurtacular
08-25-2018, 09:19 PM
See? Broken.

lol

Apparently "not at all" means "sure" in sociopath land.

Pavlov
08-25-2018, 09:21 PM
Apparently "not at all" means "sure" in sociopath land.lol broken buzzword

Spurtacular
08-25-2018, 09:24 PM
lol broken buzzword

Broken is not a very good buzzword; but okay.

Apparently a fitting descriptor of you though.