PDA

View Full Version : Univ of Florida apologizes for rushing ghetto dancing kids off graduation stage

phxspurfan
05-07-2018, 11:29 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/us/university-of-florida-black-graduates-rushed-off-stage-trnd/index.html

Not racist at all...don't be ghetto at a formal function. To me it's akin to doing something stupid like streaking at a sports event. It's about more than just you, stupid ghetto kids

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Clothes are on. It's not akin to streaking whatsoever.

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 12:22 AM
Public exposure is a sexually related offense in some places. Are you sure that's really what you mean?

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Silliness? Celebration?

What gets your goat here? Why is it such a big deal to you that it deserves its own thread?

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 12:27 AM
because you want to pat an overzealous school functionary shoving silly college graduates off the stage, on the back.

bravo!

Blake
05-08-2018, 08:50 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/us/university-of-florida-black-graduates-rushed-off-stage-trnd/index.html

Not racist at all...don't be ghetto at a formal function. To me it's akin to doing something stupid like streaking at a sports event. It's about more than just you, stupid ghetto kids

"not racist but these are stupid ghetto kids"

Lol

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 08:56 AM
lol decorum at graduation

lol formal function

lebomb
05-08-2018, 09:10 AM

Most were fraternity and sorority dances homeboy. But, after spending $50k on an education, you should be able to do what the fuck you want for 5 seconds.

rjv
05-08-2018, 09:18 AM
racist troll thread du jour.

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Shouldn't have been rushed off stage but lol at people saying because they spent x amount of money they should be allowed to dance. Isn't that what we're trying to eliminate? Money= privilege?

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 01:45 PM
a college degree is for damn sure a level up

Blake
05-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Isn't that what we're trying to eliminate? Money= privilege?

Who is we

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Who is we

Society.

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 03:46 PM
how do you plan to eliminate that?

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 03:56 PM
how do you plan to eliminate that?

I don't have a plan. Why would you assume I would? Do you think the amount of money you spend should dictate the things in life that you are given a pass for?

StrengthAndHonor
05-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Fanning the flame of racial divide. Yay America

rjv
05-08-2018, 03:58 PM
privilege doesn't refer to what one spends.

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 04:09 PM
I don't have a plan. Why would you assume I would? Do you think the amount of money you spend should dictate the things in life that you are given a pass for?I think a celebratory dance when getting a college diploma isn't out of line in the least. And yeah, I think graduates paid enough for the privilege they assumed in this case.

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Fanning the flame of racial divide. Yay Americathe flame is there. it doesn't burn everyone equally.

Blake
05-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Society.

I don't know anyone saying that. You made that up.

Pavlov
05-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Shouldn't have been rushed off stage but lol at people saying because they spent x amount of money they should be allowed to dance. Isn't that what we're trying to eliminate? Money= privilege?So they should allow people who didn't go to the college to dance on the stage during graduation?

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 04:52 PM
I don't know anyone saying that. You made that up.

#metoo trended because of guys thinking since they had money they could do what they want.

Blake
05-08-2018, 04:54 PM
#metoo trended because of guys thinking since they had money they could do what they want.

Oh because rape is the same thing as dancing on a graduation stage after getting a diploma.

You made your claim up.

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 04:55 PM
So they should allow people who didn't go to the college to dance on the stage during graduation?
I just posted a response but alas i messed up when I got post. Dance because you busted ass, worked hard and have something that can never be taken away, not because you borrowed a bunch of guaranteed money.

Winehole23
you compare silly UF graduates dancing onstage to sexual predators?

Pavlov
#metoo trended because of guys thinking since they had money they could do what they want.The the black guys dancing on stage are basically rapists according to you.

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 05:00 PM
The the black guys dancing on stage are basically rapists according to you.

Then the kids that had a full ride scholarship or had a college fund set up don't deserve to dance? Which is it? Maybe those kids that got there Masters are the ones that can dance. Out of state kids perhaps? Looks like that's what you guys are trying to say.

Pavlov
05-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Then the kids that had a full ride scholarship or had a college fund set up don't deserve to dance? Which is it? Maybe those kids that got there Masters are the ones that can dance. Out of state kids perhaps? Looks like that's what you guys are trying to say.lol "you guys"

That was my first post ITT. I'm going to assume they meant anyone who graduated could dance, though I see the time problem with a big school.

You had to go and call the black guys rapists after most likely misreading a post.

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 05:10 PM
lol "you guys"

That was my first post ITT. I'm going to assume they meant anyone who graduated could dance, though I see the time problem with a big school.

You had to go and call the black guys rapists after most likely misreading a post.
Where did I call black guys rapists? I said the mentality that it's deserved because of the money is there same thing as Cosby, Lauer, Trump, Weinstein, etc had. I LITERALLY said I had no problem with a dance, even that particular dance. I said do it because you worked hard.

Borrow money=celebrate
Work hard= no celebrate. Got it.

Pavlov
05-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Where did I call black guys rapists? I said the mentality that it's deserved because of the money is there same thing as Cosby, Lauer, Trump, Weinstein, etc had. I LITERALLY said I had no problem with a dance, even that particular dance. I said do it because you worked hard.

Borrow money=celebrate
Work hard= no celebrate. Got it.:lol you compared the dancers to rapists.
Got it.

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 05:24 PM
:lol you compared the dancers to rapists.
Got it.

Typical ST cesspool. Blow up bitch fest after a simple "celebrate hard work, not how much it cost"

Race baiting twatwaffles have to argue that.

Blake and Pavlov would bitch if someone posted that the sky was blue today. "So what your saying is the sky is about to explode?". Bou would blame BigCorp for releasing chemicals in the atmosphere to keep the poor relying on BigSunglassCorp to relieve them. Chris would say it was all because Trump made the sky great again. Trill would blame the white man.

Nothing new under the sun here......

Pavlov
05-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Typical ST cesspool. Blow up bitch fest after a simple "celebrate hard work, not how much it cost"

Blake and Pavlov would bitch if someone posted that the sky was blue today. "So what your saying is the sky is about to explode?". Bou would blame BigCorp for releasing chemicals in the atmosphere to keep the poor relying on BigSunglassCorp to relieve them. Chris would say it was all because Trump made the sky great again. Trill would blame the white man.

Nothing new under the sun here......The sky is quite blue today.

That didn't stop you from bringing rapists into this thread for no reason whatsoever.

lol

sickdsm
05-08-2018, 06:52 PM
The sky is quite blue today.

That didn't stop you from bringing rapists into this thread for no reason whatsoever.

lol

Too much of a pussy to have any stance that isn't PC.

Do you believe that the more you pay for tuition should allow more freedom to dance? Please explain your position on this.

Pavlov
05-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Too much of a pussy to have any stance that isn't PC.

Do you believe that the more you pay for tuition should allow more freedom to dance? Please explain your position on this.:lol straw man. I just said there probably shouldn't be any dancing because those things take too long as it is.

Stop trying to make a fight where there isn't one.

Trill Clinton
05-08-2018, 06:55 PM

Keep me out of this. I have never "blamed the white man" lol. Where do y'all come up with this shit?

SpursforSix
05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
I'm trying to catch up.

So some kids who were rapists danced when they got their diplomas?

Were they celebrating the rapes? Or the graduation?

Blake
05-08-2018, 08:57 PM

Dude you came up with this line you claimed "society" said and then turned it into a "metoo" situation.

If you don't like being called out for making shit up then don't make shit up