PDA

View Full Version : WTF...yikes...nightmare incoming

SpursforSix
05-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Ip2B8aQU2S4

Avante
05-10-2018, 01:30 PM
I gotta give props where props are due. It took ya a long long time to FINALLY post a thread with something of substance. That was kinda stunning actually, and a rarity......BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would love to know the story behind that poor little guy.

I gotta put that video up there with that 15 lateral Trinity football game, yep, the last lateral....TOUCHDOWN.

SpursforSix
05-10-2018, 01:39 PM
I gotta give props where props are due. It took ya a long long time to FINALLY post a thread with something of substance. That was kinda stunning actually, and a rarity......BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would love to know the story behind that poor little guy.

I gotta put that video up there with that 15 lateral Trinity football game, yep, the last lateral....TOUCHDOWN.

Give the props to the guy in the video. That'd be a tough row to hoe and at least for those 26 seconds, he seemed to be not giving a fuck.

Avante
05-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Give the props to the guy in the video. That'd be a tough row to hoe and at least for those 26 seconds, he seemed to be not giving a fuck.

That is why I mentioned being curious about his situation. I'm trying to envision his day to day existence.

But, he can't help his condition, finding something that actually did make a dent.....BRAVO~~~~

I obviously just shuck n' jive, use this for silly yucks, entertainment, very VERY rare anything gets real, that was very real.