PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi rehabbing in Dodger Stadium

SuperCam
05-11-2018, 12:20 AM

must be making some good progress for his docs to finally let him leave NYC :lol

gospursgojas
05-11-2018, 12:26 AM
Kawhitter

duncan2k5
05-11-2018, 12:31 AM
U ppl do realize he was just in SA... Right? And u also realize most of him family lives in LA? Put Teo and Teo together... You'll get it eventually

alpha_HaZE
05-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Is he wearing a Lakers hat, damn that's interesting?! Kuzma and BI?

SuperCam
05-11-2018, 12:37 AM
U ppl do realize he was just in SA... Right? And u also realize most of him family lives in LA? Put Teo and Teo together... You'll get it eventually

wiping until the very end :lmao

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 12:38 AM

So question. Weren’t we told that the reason why Kawhi could not be around the team and support them was because his rehab was so critical that he had to be in NY since that is where his doctors were?

If that is the case, then how come right after the season, he was able to go to SA and now to Cali? Did his medical team clear him and he’s back to full health? Is he all of the sudden able to rehab on his own away from his doctors unlike during the playoffs where we were told that was not possible?

MoSpur02
05-11-2018, 12:48 AM
I don't think that's a Lakers cap. It's yellow, but doesn't look like a Lakers logo.

It does seem odd all of a sudden he's out and about when before it seemed like he had to be in N.Y. rehabbing.

I'm not trading him to L.A. if I'm the Spurs. I trade him East if they do decide to trade him.

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Maybe he did get cleared; I have no idea. I’m just wondering why he does not have to be in NY to rehab any longer. I guess since the season is over he no longer has to be by his doctors and he’s taking a break?

spursistan
05-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Anyone who is still eating his rehab bullshit :lol..

There is no doubt in my mind this was a medical holdout in which he was a full participant in its charade..

MoSpur02
05-11-2018, 01:05 AM
Maybe he did get cleared; I have no idea. I’m just wondering why he does not have to be in NY to rehab any longer. I guess since the season is over he no longer has to be by his doctors and he’s taking a break?

It's for the birds. It just looks bad because of the situation currently. I wish I could fast forward to next season already so we could know what's going to happen with him and the Spurs.

E20
05-11-2018, 01:46 AM
News flash: Kawhi is a bitch ass pussy and I'd have no problem saying that to his face because he wouldn't do shit

Proxy
05-11-2018, 02:07 AM
I don't think that's a Lakers cap. It's yellow, but doesn't look like a Lakers logo.

It does seem odd all of a sudden he's out and about when before it seemed like he had to be in N.Y. rehabbing.

I'm not trading him to L.A. if I'm the Spurs. I trade him East if they do decide to trade him.

it's his jordan hand logo

Pavlov
05-11-2018, 02:12 AM

must be making some good progress for his docs to finally let him leave NYC :lolWere he playing for the Dodgers, I'd be concerned.

davidbowie
05-11-2018, 04:22 AM
he should be at the missions game instead!!

disgraceful

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2018, 04:38 AM
OP continues to raise the bar around here....

coachmac87
05-11-2018, 05:18 AM
That’s not Kawhi

Play Boban
05-11-2018, 05:23 AM
Kawhitter

Truth bomb.

MoSpur02
05-11-2018, 06:56 AM
I have no problem with him being at a Dodger game. I. Sure it's not his first. Just seems shady because of the timing, the rumors, and all that went down this past season.

Rocalcio
05-11-2018, 07:04 AM
And the guy keep saying "welcome home" as if he wanted to convince himself. :lol

BillMc
05-11-2018, 07:10 AM
So question. Weren’t we told that the reason why Kawhi could not be around the team and support them was because his rehab was so critical that he had to be in NY since that is where his doctors were?

If that is the case, then how come right after the season, he was able to go to SA and now to Cali? Did his medical team clear him and he’s back to full health? Is he all of the sudden able to rehab on his own away from his doctors unlike during the playoffs where we were told that was not possible?

It is suspicious to say the least. You could construct a scenario where he was furiously rehabbing to get back for the playoffs, and the Spurs were eliminated only a week or two before the "groupies" cleared him. You could also construct a scenario where it was a BS excuse to publicly mask a holdout. And now that the season is over there is no reason to maintain the facade.

Hell if I know.

BillMc
05-11-2018, 07:14 AM
if I'm the Spurs. I trade him East if they do decide to trade him.

Yeah, trade his ass to the East. The Middle East.

weeks
05-11-2018, 07:24 AM
It is suspicious to say the least. You could construct a scenario where he was furiously rehabbing to get back for the playoffs, and the Spurs were eliminated only a week or two before the "groupies" cleared him. You could also construct a scenario where it was a BS excuse to publicly mask a holdout. And now that the season is over there is no reason to maintain the facade.

Hell if I know.

the sound and the fury have generally been towards the latter scenario

benefactor
05-11-2018, 07:32 AM
You'll get it eventually too...and then...

https://media.giphy.com/media/QDxTST0pcg4q4/giphy.gif

BillMc
05-11-2018, 07:37 AM
the sound and the fury have generally been towards the latter scenario

True.

TheDoctor
05-11-2018, 08:35 AM
You'll get it eventually too...and then...

https://media.giphy.com/media/QDxTST0pcg4q4/giphy.gif
:lol

cjw
05-11-2018, 08:44 AM
He was either

1.) Close to being cleared and working towards coming back in NY, but team eliminated too early. And now he’s cleared.

2.) Not fully cleared but because no basketball is imminent his doctors think he’s fine traveling and resuming. Similar to #1 the goal was to get back on court if possible.

3.) Spurs told him it would take too long to integrate him and losing to Warriors was foregone conclusion, so no need to come back.

4.) Relationship is over.

Gummi Clutch
05-11-2018, 08:45 AM
not kawhi

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 09:00 AM
Look, at the end of the day, Kawhi being cleared medically is the most important thing if that is indeed the case. If he is indeed cleared and healthy, that helps with SA either offering him a deal and/or trading him.

So regardless of the optics, that would be big news to come out and I’m expecting some news soon both on that front along with how the meeting went.

Mugen
05-11-2018, 09:16 AM
:lol ship his ass out

Seventyniner
05-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Look, at the end of the day, Kawhi being cleared medically is the most important thing if that is indeed the case. If he is indeed cleared and healthy, that helps with SA either offering him a deal and/or trading him.

So regardless of the optics, that would be big news to come out and I’m expecting some news soon both on that front along with how the meeting went.

Best case is that his rehab in NY and the Spurs' season both ending at the same time is just coincidence.

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Best case is that his rehab in NY and the Spurs' season both ending at the same time is just coincidence.

Kawhi being healthy >>>>>>>>> any thing else.

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 09:19 AM
If one is to truly believe Kawhi was only in NY becaue he was pushing to get cleared, then that would mean he wanted to play for SA.

DaBears
05-11-2018, 09:23 AM

must be making some good progress for his docs to finally let him leave NYC :lol

Heard this mentioned on the Mike Taylor show this morning ( local radio in SA ), but according to sources close to Reporter J. Young ( i believe that the journalist/reporter he mentioned, but done quote me on it ) during this post season Kiwi had wanted to come to the games and support the team, but the team did not want him there, as he would have been a distraction & they felt he had already quit on the team.

rjv
05-11-2018, 09:33 AM

on the surface that would be something that one could reasonably assume but there is also the possibility that leonard's intention was always to get back to the team and play. once the season ended, that urgency was no longer imperative and so he returned back to SA and then LA to get a rest before picking up with rehab again. no one knows but i do think that if one wants this to support a narrative suggesting either scenario they could go with it.

rjv
05-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Heard this on the Mike Taylor show this morning, but according to what he had heard from sources close to Report J. Young ( i believe that the journalist/reporter he mentioned ) during the post season Kiwi had wanted to come to the games and support the team, but the team did not want him there, as he would have been a distraction & they felt he had already quit on the team.

that would be odd if taylor had jabari young on because taylor has accused young all along of being on the side of leonard and the uncle. they have even had some twitter battles because of this.

Play Boban
05-11-2018, 09:47 AM
I’d trade Kawhitter for a piece of literal shit tbh.

DJR210
05-11-2018, 09:47 AM
he should be at the missions game instead!!

disgraceful

:lol chasing the puffy taco

Play Boban
05-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Jabari Young is Kawhitter’s fbuddy.

DaBears
05-11-2018, 09:52 AM
that would be odd if taylor had jabari young on because taylor has accused young all along of being on the side of leonard and the uncle. they have even had some twitter battles because of this.

I think this was going off the premise that all the hatred was being pointed to the UNCLE & KIWI ( Jabari seems to always be backing Kiwi), when really it was the SPURS & PATFO that didn't want Kiwi present. In short basically he was stating we should be looking at the SPURS as the reason not Kiwi. And Taylor was basically refuting that" sayin " Kiwi is a 26 yr old man, he will stop putting the blame on his UNCLE and solely on Kiwi"

I dont blame Jabari Y. on his light reporting hearsay info, he wants to keep his job & be in good with the SPURS camp & players.

DaBears
05-11-2018, 09:55 AM
And take it a step further, He probably wasn't in NY for rehab, as he could rehab it anywhere, but it was just a cover as to mask the reason he wasn't with the team during their playoff run.

BackHome
05-11-2018, 09:55 AM

WTF - Dude has been taking a 19 million non playing I am on Vacation Break in NY all fucking year.

Play Boban
05-11-2018, 10:01 AM
And take it a step further, He probably wasn't in NY for rehab, as he could rehab it anywhere, but it was just a cover as to mask the reason he wasn't with the team during their playoff run.
Truth bomb. Someone burn this kawhitter’s jersey already. I’m sick of him and his ilk! They ruin this forum too!

Xevious
05-11-2018, 10:07 AM

There is no doubt in my mind this was a medical holdout in which he was a full participant in its charade..

Mugen
05-11-2018, 10:12 AM
the :downspin:in this thread tbh.....

This nigga is gone, i don't think it'll be the Lakers but everything has pointed to this mute wanting out of San Antonio....

FkLA
05-11-2018, 10:19 AM
That yellow hat with his logo though. Pretty sure I've only ever seen him wear apparel that was Spurs colors.

LkrFan
05-11-2018, 10:28 AM

:tu

SpursforSix
05-11-2018, 10:35 AM

That's not necessarily true. It's possible his special doc wanted to continue to evaluate him weekly and/or even be on hand for some of the rehab sessions.

Not saying that's the case but Leonard apologists would have a reasonable argument with that point.

Ice009
05-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Interesting name of the place to find him. "Dodger" stadium.

K...
05-11-2018, 10:51 AM
There's a gap between not showing up to games and tweeting go Spurs go once or twice. I have a hard time believing the Spurs would tell him not to come to games and also take no press or social media.

Proxy
05-11-2018, 10:52 AM
haha, I mean.... if the dude wants to visit his family, he can take some time off. he isn't rehabbing 24/7

BillMc
05-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Interesting name of the place to find him. "Dodger" stadium.

itzsoweezee
05-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Heard this mentioned on the Mike Taylor show this morning ( local radio in SA ), but according to sources close to Reporter J. Young ( i believe that the journalist/reporter he mentioned, but done quote me on it ) during this post season Kiwi had wanted to come to the games and support the team, but the team did not want him there, as he would have been a distraction & they felt he had already quit on the team.

This is the only reasonable explanation for his absence. There is no rehab that requires the athlete to be in a particular location for weeks at a time.

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 11:17 AM
Also, :lmao bandwagon La fans

The guy in the video didn’t even know Kawhi :lol. “Which one, the hoodie or the guy in the hat” :lmao

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2018, 11:24 AM

The guy in the video didn’t even know Kawhi :lol. “Which one, the hoodie or the guy in the hat” :lmao
Can't blame them, tbh.

They'd probably know Kobe as "the bald guy with a peanut head" if he played his career in disgusting San Antonio.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Anyways.

Magic Johnson playing chess while PATFO play with their poop.

SpursDynasty85
05-11-2018, 11:27 AM
We all saw the picture of him going back to California. Its the freaking off season and he has friends and family in Cali. Of course he is eventually going to go home. He can't go to a Dodgers game now? Everyone being baited by this guy with the video? NOTHING TO SEE here except more getting mad for no reason. Everybody sees what they want to see. Including this random guy with a twitter.

lefty
05-11-2018, 11:32 AM
He's a beisbol fan?

Fuck him tbh

MoSpur02
05-11-2018, 11:36 AM

True statement.

I mentioned this awhile back. The guys on the team didn't want him there. This is one big reason why I don't think Kawhi will be back. That or Tony will be gone.

daslicer
05-11-2018, 11:38 AM
We all saw the picture of him going back to California. Its the freaking off season and he has friends and family in Cali. Of course he is eventually going to go home. He can't go to a Dodgers game now? Everyone being baited by this guy with the video? NOTHING TO SEE here except more getting mad for no reason. Everybody sees what they want to see. Including this random guy with a twitter.

It's unfortunate this shit will not be resolved until August. A few more months of random speculation to go.

palangi
05-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Man some of you act like teenage girls whose boyfriend just dumped them. Pretty embarrassing for grown men?

Relax and breathe. It's ok. We weren't winning anything this year anyway.

exstatic
05-11-2018, 11:51 AM
It's unfortunate this shit will not be resolved until August. A few more months of random speculation to go.

It'll be resolved before then. If they decide they need to trade him, that will have to happen at the draft in late June.

It gives teams flexibility for future transactions to not actually trade a pick, but to pick the pick, and trade the rights to the player. If you trade the actual pick, you can't trade your pick for the next year, something you may want or need to do at the Feb trade deadline.

exstatic
05-11-2018, 11:58 AM
True statement.

I mentioned this awhile back. The guys on the team didn't want him there. This is one big reason why I don't think Kawhi will be back. That or Tony will be gone.

You really think Tony and Manu called that meeting? Nothing happens with the Spurs that doesn't have Pop's fingerprints all over it.

HankChinaski
05-11-2018, 12:15 PM
The man is rich, it is officially off season for the Spurs. Who gives a crap where is currently attending in his free time. I had that kind of spread available to me yeah I catch a ball game, etc. The timing.... Pfft.

offset formation
05-11-2018, 12:21 PM

Hell if I know.

I'd go with the second one. I think when you combine his absence from the team into the timing right after the team meeting becoming public, I think we have our answer.

Trade his ass East.

BatManu20
05-11-2018, 12:24 PM
He gone.

Mugen
05-11-2018, 12:39 PM
side note - my Dodgers have a rough start to the season so far, been a tough year as a sports fan tbh :lol

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 12:40 PM
It'll be resolved before then. If they decide they need to trade him, that will have to happen at the draft in late June.

It gives teams flexibility for future transactions to not actually trade a pick, but to pick the pick, and trade the rights to the player. If you trade the actual pick, you can't trade your pick for the next year, something you may want or need to do at the Feb trade deadline.

That’s not entirely true. You just have to have a pick in that consecutive year, whether it’s yours or another teams. There are reasons this COULD go into the season. It does not seem likely but would not surprise me at all. If teams are scared off due to Kawhi’s health or whatever, SA keeping him, Kawhi playing and showing he’s still a star goes a long way for both parties.

SA will not just accept crap IMO. If they get a good offer during the draft; cool. If it’s really bad, it makes sense to keep him since his value can’t get WORSE.

noles1983
05-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Do people still watch baseball? Shit is fucking boring.

NASpurs
05-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Do people still watch baseball? Shit is fucking boring.

You gotta be a brain dead retard to enjoy that shit. Not surprised Kawhi seems to like it.

daslicer
05-11-2018, 01:03 PM
You gotta be a brain dead retard to enjoy that shit. Not surprised Kawhi seems to like it.

:lmao

DJR210
05-11-2018, 01:12 PM
That yellow hat with his logo though. Pretty sure I've only ever seen him wear apparel that was Spurs colors.

He may have been wearing his game issue Spurs shorts though

SAGirl
05-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Didnt read thread except OP... It doesn't look good. He must have been wishing the season was over quickly so He could stop the charade and be free.

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Didnt read thread except OP... It doesn't look good. He must have been wishing the season was over quickly so He could stop the charade and be free.

Or he’s been cleared and is free to travel while working on his game this off season

Chawaman
05-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Magic Johnson is in the Dodgers Front office if I'm not mistaken. So it is a bit suspicious that Leonard is there and not at an Angels game. Free tickets and other accommodations? :meeting:

SAGirl
05-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Or he’s been cleared and is free to travel while working on his game this off season
Nah. I am not jumping through hoops to explain something really simple. The simplest explanation has the bigger chance of being true. He bolted to NYC after the team meeting. There been a rift all along. I thought it was caused by his injury but the uncle is/has been a factor. Regardless the rift is real.

Last year/last summer LaMarcus wanted out and it was so easy to see that from the context of everything he did last summer, deleting tweets, rumors, putting his home in the market, etc... This year Kiwi did his own thing. It makes sense that teammates were begging him to play if there was suspicion the injury was maybe not fake, but not as bad as it was made out to be. I fully believe had the Spurs still been playing this man would still be in NYC rehabbing"oh wait/ pretending.

superbigtime
05-11-2018, 01:54 PM
I said I was going to withhold judgment on Kawhi situation but how can he be so obtuse and stupid. He seems to be just another high level entitled athlete who is oblivious of consequences of his actions, when he used to seem so special. Sick of this.

spursistan
05-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Knowing how much Pop/RC value personality/culture the only thing that's stopping them from trading him is that his value is at rock bottom at this moment.

Like us, they still can't believe the faggotry that has come out of him throughout this saga. They actually thought he would be Duncan 2.0 and now RC is reportedly (Shelbourne story) losing sleep over him :lol.

I definitely understand the if Holts don't trust this guy with their franchise going forward.

SpursforSix
05-11-2018, 02:07 PM
I said I was going to withhold judgment on Kawhi situation but how can he be so obtuse and stupid. He seems to be just another high level entitled athlete who is oblivious of consequences of his actions, when he used to seem so special. Sick of this.

http://giant.gfycat.com/PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite.gif

Mikeanaro
05-11-2018, 02:13 PM
That means nothing, remember when Green was in NY everyone was saying DANNY IS GOING TO NY, he said IM FROM NY CALM DOWN.
Sadly he came back and the rest is history.

Keepin' it real
05-11-2018, 02:19 PM

:lmao:lmao

Some spurs fans are SOOOOOO naive.

spursistan
05-11-2018, 02:21 PM
You're smarter than this Deep :lol.

DPG21920
05-11-2018, 02:29 PM
I have my beliefs, I”m just playing devil’s advocate.

BillMc
05-11-2018, 03:02 PM

Is there much functional difference between a brain dead retard and say a brain dead genius? :lol

Agree baseball is a snoozefest. :sleep

dbestpro
05-11-2018, 03:13 PM
If Kawhi is traded, he will become one of the most hated players in the NBA and will be booed in every location, but home. His brand will be forever damaged, not because he wants to play somewhere else, but because how he went about it.

dabom
05-11-2018, 03:16 PM

:lmao :lmao

exstatic
05-11-2018, 03:40 PM
Magic Johnson is in the Dodgers Front office if I'm not mistaken. So it is a bit suspicious that Leonard is there and not at an Angels game. Free tickets and other accommodations? :meeting:

He had to divest to take the Laker job.

Dodgers actually play IN L.A. Angels are way the fuck out in Anaheim.

dbreiden83080
05-11-2018, 06:00 PM
I would like to lock this guy in a room with a pissed off and prime Charles Oakley..

offset formation
05-11-2018, 06:15 PM
WTF - Dude has been taking a 19 million non playing I am on Vacation Break in NY all fucking year.

Reason enough to say sayo-fucking-nara to him and his group. He is not worth the drama and risk of having this happen again. As it is, his drama cost the Spurs a chance at another 50 win season. That shit is unforgivable, imo.

Joseph Kony
05-11-2018, 06:16 PM
lol, there's a thread on realgm about this and one celtic fan is really asshurt over ST for some reason :lol

If anyone wants to feel bad for Spurs fans, I strongly encourage you to check out Spurstalk.com. After about 10 minutes on there, you'll probably find yourself siding with Kawhi. That fanbase is 20 times worse than anything you see on realgm.

So I take it you haven't visited the site. Here's 2 examples of what I've seen:

"Oh, let's give the last shot to the guy with the bum shoulder. Black coaches. Lol" - referencing Dwayne Casey and Fred Van Vleet's shot at the end of game 1 vs Cleveland

"Just trade that autistic mute" - in reference to Kawhi

And countless uses of the N-word by several posters. Here's the worst part - NOT ONE SINGLE POSTER on that board is admonishing posts like these. It is honestly one of the worst places I have seen on the internet.

To me, the big deal is that Spurstalk is more active than the Spurs board on RealGM. You would think that the good fans would seek a place to discuss the Spurs and not have to worry about all the terrible comments being made over there. And the worst part is that Spurstalk does not have any moderators or other posters admonishing those types of posts.

Like I said - point me in the direction of a good Spurs message board, because I would love to wash this generalization out of my brain. I really want to read up on their opinions of the Kawhi saga without having to bump into homophobic or racist posts

offset formation
05-11-2018, 06:17 PM
If Kawhi is traded, he will become one of the most hated players in the NBA and will be booed in every location, but home. His brand will be forever damaged, not because he wants to play somewhere else, but because how he went about it.

Doubtful that he'll be boo'd anywhere except SA.

offset formation
05-11-2018, 06:26 PM
lol, there's a thread on realgm about this and one celtic fan is really asshurt over ST for some reason :lol

There are people here that have admonished folks for that shit. I have. Someone else did it the other day...may have been that guy for all I remember.

And he is correct. It's pathetic to see the words people use here. But he is wrong thinking this place is special. Anywhere there are ignorant knuckle-walkers, there are people using racist and homophobic language.

That said, I see several people use the N-word that are not using it in a derogatory manner but rather the way two black dudes might use it. The gay slander words are never used that way though.

gambit1990
05-11-2018, 06:28 PM

if kawhi’s traded none of that is happening.

lefty
05-11-2018, 06:33 PM

Leetonidas
05-11-2018, 06:35 PM
There are people here that have admonished folks for that shit. I have. Someone else did it the other day...may have been that guy for all I remember.

And he is correct. It's pathetic to see the words people use here. But he is wrong thinking this place is special. Anywhere there are ignorant knuckle-walkers, there are people using racist and homophobic language.

That said, I see several people use the N-word that are not using it in a derogatory manner but rather the way two black dudes might use it. The gay slander words are never used that way though.

Imo most of that has died down it seems like. The only time you regularly see the word faggot used is in daboms posts tbh

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2018, 06:53 PM
That means nothing, remember when Green was in NY everyone was saying DANNY IS GOING TO NY, he said IM FROM NY CALM DOWN.
Sadly he came back and the rest is history.

SuperCam
05-11-2018, 06:53 PM

typical McFaggot :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
05-11-2018, 06:54 PM

:lol I love other boards reactions to spurstalk.
Realgm is a like safe space at a liberal arts college. Vanilla posts everywhere in that place.

tholdren
05-11-2018, 07:21 PM
typical McFaggot :lol

Lol

TheDoctor
05-11-2018, 07:48 PM

RD2191
05-11-2018, 07:51 PM

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. :lol

dabom
05-11-2018, 07:58 PM

Bunch of faggots. :lmao

I got banned for saying melo and george were worse than Kawhi 4 years ago. And they wanting Kawhi and green and 2 first round picks for Greg monroe or some shit. :lmao

Seventyniner
05-11-2018, 08:02 PM
Imo most of that has died down it seems like. The only time you regularly see the word faggot used is in daboms posts tbh

Or in response to them.

spurs10
05-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Maybe he did get cleared; I have no idea. I’m just wondering why he does not have to be in NY to rehab any longer. I guess since the season is over he no longer has to be by his doctors and he’s taking a break? I always had the feeling that he was trying to get back on the court if possible. No matter all the drama regarding him this season, I felt he'd play if he could. Hope he's 100% if there's any supertax contract in the mix.

tholdren
05-11-2018, 10:05 PM
I always had the feeling that he was trying to get back on the court if possible. No matter all the drama regarding him this season, I felt he'd play if he could. Hope he's 100% if there's any supertax contract in the mix.

Youre dumb

daslicer
05-11-2018, 10:47 PM

Fuck that place I got a 2 month ban from that place a week ago just for telling Warrior fans that Draymond is garbage.

daslicer
05-11-2018, 10:49 PM
:lol I love other boards reactions to spurstalk.
Realgm is a like safe space at a liberal arts college. Vanilla posts everywhere in that place.

I agree it's crazy how they give out bans and strikes over there. I have gotten strikes and bans for not even cursing or using derogatory language against posters but because my sarcasm was too offensive.

ElNono
05-11-2018, 10:50 PM
Isn't Magic AIDS part of the doyers management, tbh?

Thomas82
05-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Isn't Magic AIDS part of the doyers management, tbh?

If I'm not mistaken, he's a part of their ownership group.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Anyways.

Magic Johnson playing chess while PATFO play with their poop.

Leetonidas
05-11-2018, 11:27 PM
I thought he had to give that up when he started with the Lakers

weeks
05-12-2018, 06:25 AM

dear realgm, reddit, and any board besides ST:

we enjoy posting on a forum where people can say whatever they want, unfiltered.

because we're not sheltered little faggots like you.

offset formation
05-12-2018, 09:24 AM

we enjoy posting on a forum where people can say whatever they want, unfiltered.

sick burn. 'merica

DPG21920
05-12-2018, 10:15 AM

I admonish those comments all the time. But it’s like the real world. There are idiots everywhere and even on here there seems to be more good than bad people

Seventyniner
05-12-2018, 10:50 AM
I admonish those comments all the time. But it’s like the real world. There are idiots everywhere and even on here there seems to be more good than bad people

By % of posters, I agree.
By % of posts, we're getting much closer to 50/50.

BD24
05-12-2018, 10:54 AM

Here Here :toast

tholdren
05-12-2018, 12:03 PM

Cue the cry emoji

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2018, 12:24 PM

what the fuck is he talking about the "N-Word" has been blocked out by filters for years

TheDoctor
05-12-2018, 03:27 PM
what the fuck is he talking about the "N-Word" has been blocked out by filters for years
Prisioner of the moment.

testies
05-12-2018, 10:09 PM
I don't really post here in off season, but has anyone came up with an explanation that its acceptable for him to be 1 week later in this baseball game and not in our games? The 1 week was extremely crucial for him to be in NYC for some bizarre reason but 1 week later its ok?

tholdren
05-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Sure. He wasnt injured

offset formation
05-12-2018, 10:25 PM
I don't really post here in off season, but has anyone came up with an explanation that its acceptable for him to be 1 week later in this baseball game and not in our games? The 1 week was extremely crucial for him to be in NYC for some bizarre reason but 1 week later its ok?

Yeah, there have been a few. The most realistic scenario I saw was a couple days ago when a poster hypothesized that perhaps he was rehabbing hard to make it back for a playoff game or two. But seeing as that is no longer necessary, he feels free to go galavanting around, unencumbered by previously stated rehab efforts.

That same poster also stated it was only one of two possible scenarios, with the second being he just didn't want to be there OR was not wanted by teammates and/or PATFO due to being a distraction.

As I replied to him, I think it's clear which scenario is most likely if you just look at the timing of when he went AWOL. It was immediately *after* the team's evidently unappreciated (from his perspective, of course) player's only meeting went public and concurrent critical (as apparently was the perception by some/all in Kawhi's camp) statements Tony and Manu. So, imo, the writing is on the wall. it's clear a divorce is coming, likely wanted by both parties.

And I say, the sooner the better. Fuck that guy.

Spurtacular
05-13-2018, 02:07 AM
Joke is on Kawhi. He wasted a season of his prime jacking off, and wasted a golden opportunity get revenge for the ZaZa stuff. Dude is killing his legacy.

Stabula
05-13-2018, 05:14 AM
Joke is on Kawhi. He wasted a season of his prime jacking off, and wasted a golden opportunity get revenge for the ZaZa stuff. Dude is killing his legacy.

Nothing he can do about it tbh. Dude is growing a bone in his tendon

SAGirl
05-13-2018, 03:13 PM
Nope... some scenario mentioned above, but nothing that’s really confirmed obviously... and not any less realistic than he simply just didn’t want to be in SA for the team.

vander
05-13-2018, 08:16 PM
So was that really Kawhi in the video?

spurs10
05-13-2018, 08:59 PM
He came back to SA well before this. I think he was always hoping to play and kept try to get healthy enough to do just that. When th season ended that was Doesn't strike me as a guy who wouldn't be playing if he could. The guy lives to play basketball.

Play Boban
05-13-2018, 11:51 PM
haha, I mean.... if the dude wants to visit his family, he can take some time off. he isn't rehabbing 24/7
Well, apparently this pos was during the playoffs when he couldn’t even show up to support his teammates tbh.

Play Boban
05-13-2018, 11:53 PM
Any such explanation would be a lie. There are no legitimate excuses. Kawhitter is the worst individual to play in the nba since its inception. A true devil of a person. Some might say he is Satan in a jersey tbh. Except he doesn’t even put on a jersey since he just cashes his ridiculous checks while actively sabotaging his team.

DejuanorwhatDude
05-14-2018, 12:24 AM
He couldn't even show up to the ATT Center after Pop's fucking wife died. How can people even try to defend this POS?

cutewizard
05-14-2018, 12:32 AM
Just trade kawhi .......period

tholdren
05-16-2018, 08:08 PM
i like to go to male strip clubs

Play Boban
05-16-2018, 10:17 PM
He couldn't even show up to the ATT Center after Pop's fucking wife died. How can people even try to defend this POS?

baseline bum
05-16-2018, 10:19 PM

No one will give a shit if he comes back strong somewhere else. Look how Rodman's story got rewritten after he went to Chicago. No one cared how much of a cancer he was here.

YGWHI
05-16-2018, 10:32 PM
Nope... some scenario mentioned above, but nothing that’s really confirmed obviously... and not any less realistic than he simply just didn’t want to be in SA for the team.

Kawhi traveled to NY before the playoffs. If they have a 4-6 weeks rehab program, he can come back home and return to NYC to work the next program-series.

If people think he has to move to NY for his rehab...They're wrong.

daslicer
05-16-2018, 10:38 PM
No one will give a shit if he comes back strong somewhere else. Look how Rodman's story got rewritten after he went to Chicago. No one cared how much of a cancer he was here.

This is very true. If Kawhi plays great next year on another team then nobody outside of Spur fans will ever bring up what he did with his medical hold out.

LakerHater
05-17-2018, 12:42 AM
So apparently Spurs medical staff cleared him last postseason for games 2, 3, & 4 but he said he was to hurt to play!

... I fell a trade is gonna happen leadin upto the draft or on draft night!

Othyus Lalanne
05-17-2018, 02:51 AM

Does he strike you like a fuck giver about what people think?

Ice009
05-17-2018, 05:30 AM
So apparently Spurs medical staff cleared him last postseason for games 2, 3, & 4 but he said he was to hurt to play!

Last season's playoffs? If so, where did you hear that?

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2018, 06:04 AM

Source? If so, Spurs doctors are more incompetent than I previously thought. What a bunch of retards.

MaNu4Tres
05-17-2018, 06:26 AM

Chris Duel said it a few weeks ago. Said he heard it from a person he knows within the organization.

Also mentioned Tom James contacted them and asked for highlights for Manu from game 1 and game 4 of the Warriors series -- likely for his retirement.

spursistan
05-17-2018, 07:44 AM

After what happened this year I begin harboring suspicions about the Warriors series "sitting", but man, if this is true :lol..

Imagine wanting 219 millions in the bank while being this much of a soft bitch with potential mental issues..

MultiTroll
05-17-2018, 09:15 AM
So apparently Spurs medical staff cleared him
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/undisputed/video/1167568963715

LakerHater
05-17-2018, 12:33 PM

I heard it on the drive hm on the Cris Duel show, he said the team Dr asked not to giv his name, yet!

LakerHater
05-17-2018, 12:36 PM
Also mentioned Tom James contacted them and asked for highlights for Manu from game 1 and game 4 of the Warriors series -- likely for his retirement.

Yeah, heard Manu is coming back for one last season!

hater
05-17-2018, 04:02 PM
:lmao this guy dresses like shit tbqh

J_Paco
05-17-2018, 04:13 PM

True....

I've hated Rodman ever since he sandbagged the team during the '95 WCF. The media quickly rewrote that narrative to make D - Rob look like a complete chump against Hakeem while the POS Rodman was the "missing piece" to the '96 - '98 Bulls.

That run in Chicago was the catalyst that got that asshole undeservedly into the hall of fame. *SMDH forever*

People will quickly forget how Kawhi's shat on the fans, city and team if he plays at a MVP level elsewhere.

It does suck that the partnership could be ending on such a terrible down note. I wish everything in the relationship could go back to before this season, but I have a feeling too many ego's and hurt feelings are in the way.....

daslicer
05-17-2018, 05:10 PM
True....

I've hated Rodman ever since he sandbagged the team during the '95 WCF. The media quickly rewrote that narrative to make D - Rob look like a complete chump against Hakeem while the POS Rodman was the "missing piece" to the '96 - '98 Bulls.

That run in Chicago was the catalyst that got that asshole undeservedly into the hall of fame. *SMDH forever*

People will quickly forget how Kawhi's shat on the fans, city and team if he plays at a MVP level elsewhere.

It does suck that the partnership could be ending on such a terrible down note. I wish everything in the relationship could go back to before this season, but I have a feeling too many ego's and hurt feelings are in the way.....

I'll never forget how the media during the '95-'96 season crafted the narrative that Rodman was a victim of being bullied by the Spurs. I remember hearing this silly story I'll never forget an NBC interview with Rodman in which he stated that the Spurs would not even let him take his shoes off when he was on the bench while Phil Jackson and the bulls don't even care.

Kawhitstorm
05-17-2018, 09:28 PM

U mad..?

Spurtacular
05-18-2018, 03:39 PM
Does he strike you like a fuck giver about what people think?

He strikes me as very low IQ. I don't woory about anything he thinks, tbh.

tholdren
05-18-2018, 04:15 PM
U mad..?

i like to be farted on, tbh.

Spurtacular
05-18-2018, 10:38 PM
^^^

Rent free.

Ditty
05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
My barber cuts a very close friend of Kawhi. He told him a week ago that he is legit hurt, and there’s still stuff he can’t do.

Othyus Lalanne
05-19-2018, 01:06 AM
He strikes me as very low IQ. I don't woory about anything he thinks, tbh.

He strikes me as someone who had PTSD from seeing his fathers brains blown out in front of him. I had no idea you need to have mouth diarrhea to be smart.

Also the statitical chances are that whatever he thinks has way more weight than what you think.

tholdren
05-19-2018, 08:09 AM
metabolism is what makes a player athletic

phxspurfan
06-15-2018, 02:31 PM
bump tampering