PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing rampage kills 2 (versus 17)

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 04:29 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-dead-paris-attack-including-knifeman-security-sources-204920191.html

Chris
05-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Islam strikes again.

spurraider21
05-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Islam strikes again.
Islam doesn’t kill people. People kill people.

Avante
05-12-2018, 06:17 PM

Dude, that was totally stupid.

All dogs will bite you, trust me guy its a lot different when a pit bull bites you.

You honestly don't understand any of this?

A string of jihadist attacks have claimed the lives of over 245 people around France in the past three years.

BD24
05-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Islam strikes again.
I see the thread went over someones head.

Spurtacular
05-12-2018, 08:46 PM
A string of jihadist attacks have claimed the lives of over 245 people around France in the past three years.

Obviously you're racist.

Spurtacular
05-12-2018, 08:47 PM
I see the thread went over someones head.

The moral relativism wasn't lost on me.

apalisoc_9
05-12-2018, 08:57 PM
The attakcers motive was still unknown

But Spurtacular and Chris already partying.

Could just be a lunatic but hey

Fabbs
05-12-2018, 08:58 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-dead-paris-attack-including-knifeman-security-sources-204920191.html
4th comment down (at this time):

Jeff
Religion of Peace

Spurtacular
05-12-2018, 09:10 PM
The attakcers motive was still unknown

But Spurtacular and Chris already partying.

Could just be a lunatic but hey

Yea, we shouldn't read anything into him shouting alahu ahkbar. :jack

Chris
05-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Yea, we shouldn't read anything into him shouting alahu ahkbar. :jack

:lmao

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 10:12 PM

DarrinS
05-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Just get rid of knives. Problem solved.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 10:15 PM
We should give everyone knives, problem solved.

DMC
05-12-2018, 10:18 PM
It doesn't matter why they did it. It could be to save life on Mars. Who fucking cares? It's not something we can fix, ideology. Just be glad you're still on this side of the dirt. One day you won't be.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Why they did it matters. Unless you want Dems to import shit tier refugees.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Unless they’re white, then why doesn’t matter at all.

DMC
05-12-2018, 10:28 PM

That one event was the straw the broke the camel's back.

If someone is coming at you with a knife, it doesn't matter why. Billions of muslims. 1 guy with a knife. I don't see the trend. Sure I know Muslims are more likely to resort to murder to get their point across, but they are killing each other at an exponentially higher rate than they are killing anyone else. Irrational fear of Muslims only fuels the fire. I couldn't give two fucking shits what the guy's motive was. Someone put him down, that's that.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Why don't you try to get rid of the 4th amendment? Let the army sweep the homes of areas with high murder rates so they can find all the illegal guns. We can save many lives if Americans weren't so uppity about privacy. Americans need to sacrifice them freedoms to save lives at all cost imho.

DMC
05-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Why don't you try to get rid of the 4th amendment? Let the army sweep the homes of areas with high murder rates so they can find all the illegal guns. We can save many lives if Americans weren't so uppity about privacy. Americans need to sacrifice them freedoms to save lives at all cost imho.

Not sure how this ties in with anything else.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 10:42 PM
That one event was the straw the broke the camel's back.

If someone is coming at you with a knife, it doesn't matter why. Billions of muslims. 1 guy with a knife. I don't see the trend. Sure I know Muslims are more likely to resort to murder to get their point across, but they are killing each other at an exponentially higher rate than they are killing anyone else. Irrational fear of Muslims only fuels the fire. I couldn't give two fucking shits what the guy's motive was. Someone put him down, that's that.

I'm fine with the Muslims we have in this country. I just wouldn't import large batches of them. It's not in the best interests of this country. I also wouldn't be letting in a lot of non Muslims that I prefer much more though. I'd focus on skilled immigrants for awhile. We have a shit load of unskilled people in this country. Continuously importing more unskilled people from cultures that continuously put together a terrible/corrupt countries is cancer to our country. Muslims just happen to bring some extra that makes them a particularly unfavorable.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 10:43 PM
I'm fine with the Muslims we have in this country. I just wouldn't import large batches of them. It's not in the best interests of this country. I also wouldn't be letting in a lot of non Muslims that I prefer much more though. I'd focus on skilled immigrants for awhile. We have a shit load of unskilled people in this country. Continuously importing more unskilled people from cultures that continuously put together a terrible/corrupt countries is cancer to our country. Muslims just happen to bring some extra that makes them a particularly unfavorable.
Banning Muslims won’t stop murder or terrorism, therefore we should do nothing. Actually we should bring in more Muslims. The only thing stopping a bad Muslim is a good Muslim.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Not sure how this ties in with anything else.

I'm talking to op because he wanted to get his 2nd amendment jab in the title. Just wondering why he and his ilk don't also try to get rid the 4th. It would save many lives and that's all that matters.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Banning Muslims won’t stop murder or terrorism, therefore we should do nothing. Actually we should bring in more Muslims. The only thing stopping a bad Muslim is a good Muslim.

I wouldn't ban Muslims. If you are a highly skilled Muslim then I'd welcome you.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 10:50 PM
BTW I've your stupid analogy would be more comparable to me trying to kick out American Muslims for no reason.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't ban Muslims. If you are a highly skilled Muslim then I'd welcome you.
Oh interesting, because I don’t want to ban guns for highly skilled people like police officers.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 10:59 PM
BTW I've your stupid analogy would be more comparable to me trying to kick out American Muslims for no reason.
My analogy is fine, your gun logic is retarded.

ElNono
05-12-2018, 11:08 PM

I would be onboard an Assault Knives ban, tbh...

You don't need one of those to to peel a 'potatoe'

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 11:08 PM
Except there is a purpose for guns and it's catered toward the best interests of our country. Mass swaths of Muslim refugees or refugees from most countries don't serve our best interests. Highly skilled Muslim could easily be argued as a net positive. Massive amounts of people that are unskilled, hate our culture, and don't want to integrate can't be argued as a net positive. Meanwhile allowing Americans to have freedoms like the 2nd or the 4th even if you could save lives without them can be argued as a positive.

ElNono
05-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Except there is a purpose for guns and it's catered toward the best interests of our country.

So are knives... much more so...

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 11:10 PM

London is already banning them.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 11:11 PM
So are knives... much more so...

I'm not arguing for a knife ban.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Except there is a purpose for guns and it's catered toward the best interests of our country.

Mass swaths of gun use currently isn’t in the best interests of our country, surely you have no problem eliminating that usage, right?

ElNono
05-12-2018, 11:26 PM
I'm not arguing for a knife ban.

I am

ElNono
05-12-2018, 11:28 PM
'best interests of our country' is such a relative term...

ie: for homophobes, AIDS is 'catered toward the best interests of our country'...

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Mass swaths of gun use currently isn’t in the best interests of our country, surely you have no problem eliminating that usage, right?

I'd argue that it is in the best interest of our country. I'd also argue that the logic behind such a ban if applied across the board would be extremely detrimental to the country.

Nathan89
05-12-2018, 11:48 PM
I am

You are really arguing for a knife ban? That's another problem with letting detrimental refugees/people in the country. The solution seems to be take the rights away from everyone else because the government let these fucks in.

Chris
05-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Guns are handy. I suggest utilizing one as we see here.

Monostradamus
05-13-2018, 12:27 AM
Guns are handy. I suggest utilizing one as we see here.

that dumbass, all he needed was an AR-15 and to be inside a school, then suddenly all these good guys with guns turn into huge fucking pussies.

DMC
05-13-2018, 12:48 AM
I'm talking to op because he wanted to get his 2nd amendment jab in the title. Just wondering why he and his ilk don't also try to get rid the 4th. It would save many lives and that's all that matters.

They aren't going to get rid of anything. They are just salt mining.

ElNono
05-13-2018, 02:06 AM
You are really arguing for a knife ban? That's another problem with letting detrimental refugees/people in the country. The solution seems to be take the rights away from everyone else because the government let these fucks in.

How so? It's not that such people are empowered to actually change the US Constitution.

At any rate, I was arguing for sake of argument. What's 'best for the country' is completely arbitrary depending on who you ask.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-13-2018, 02:44 AM
I'd argue that it is in the best interest of our country. I'd also argue that the logic behind such a ban if applied across the board would be extremely detrimental to the country.
:lmao this dude actually just said the Parkland shooting was in the best interest of the country.

Nathan89
05-13-2018, 03:20 AM
:lmao this dude actually just said the Parkland shooting was in the best interest of the country.

Nice strawman.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-13-2018, 12:35 PM
Nice strawman.
:lmao I pretty directly alluded to mass shootings, and you said they were in the best interest of the country. No strawman needed

Nathan89
05-13-2018, 01:21 PM

:lmao I pretty directly alluded to mass shootings, and you said they were in the best interest of the country. No strawman needed

"Mass swaths of gun use" would not be interpreted by anyone as a reference to mass shootings. Especially given the overall conversation of gun ownership that I was discussing. It's clearly talking about "gun ownership" and your closing "isn't in the best interest of our country" may be talking about mass murders.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-13-2018, 01:26 PM
"Mass swaths of gun use" would not be interpreted by anyone as a reference to mass shootings. Especially given the overall conversation of gun ownership that I was discussing. It's clearly talking about "gun ownership" and your closing "isn't in the best interest of our country" may be talking about mass murders.

This entire threaded was created to discuss a killing spree. It’s okay to admit that you think mass shootings are in the country’s best interest, because your other gun stances admit it for you.

Nathan89
05-13-2018, 01:37 PM
This entire threaded was created to discuss a killing spree. It’s okay to admit that you think mass shootings are in the country’s best interest, because your other gun stances admit it for you.

"Mass swaths of gun use currently isn’t in the best interests of our country, surely you have no problem eliminating that usage, right?"

So I should read this as:

Mass murders are currently not in the best interest of our country, surely you have no problem eliminating the use of guns for mass murders, right?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2018, 01:42 PM
2 less mouths to feed.

Chris
05-13-2018, 03:03 PM
He was just fleeing persecution. The police officer(s) who shot him should be tried for murder.

Chris
05-13-2018, 03:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdEpjmpU8AACmHB.jpg:large

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-13-2018, 04:46 PM
Russia bad now

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-13-2018, 04:46 PM
"Mass swaths of gun use currently isn’t in the best interests of our country, surely you have no problem eliminating that usage, right?"

So I should read this as:

Mass murders are currently not in the best interest of our country, surely you have no problem eliminating the use of guns for mass murders, right?:lol

Do you have a problem with restricting gun use to prevent mass shootings or not?

AaronY
05-13-2018, 04:56 PM
Nathan getting jizzed on per/par

You should go back to the Bernie talking piint stuff maybe you'll do better at that