PDA

View Full Version : Official Blues/Track & Field Source on SpursTalk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

monosylab1k
05-14-2018, 05:53 PM
Who knows the most about the blues/track & field? Whoever wins will receive certification as SpursTalk’s Offical Spokesman For Blues/Track & Field Discussion.

Vote responsibly, please.

Blake
05-14-2018, 06:01 PM
Not really even up for debate

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:14 PM
Now all those voting for SFS try asking him some questions pertaining to them blues and track.

Watch as we will see nothing other than some silly dancing around out of SFS, the guy don't know shit.

Give me the last name of these blues cats.

Blind Willie
Blind Willie
Blind Willie
Blind Joe
Blind Lemon
Blind Boy
Blind Mamie
Blind Roosevelt
Sonny
Sleepy
Snooks

Pac8/10/12 RB's

Darrin
Chuck
Gerald
Wendell
Amos
Steven
Anthony
Ruben
Travis

Has anyone here ever seen SFS actually talk them blues or track?

This will be fun, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

William Hung
05-14-2018, 06:16 PM
<---Official forum "Rasslin" expert right here.

Avante failed to answer the bell twice when challenged.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 06:17 PM
lol even Avante voted for SFS.

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:19 PM
<---Official forum "Rasslin" expert right here.

Avante failed to answer the bell twice when challenged.

When?

spurraider21
05-14-2018, 06:20 PM
dont forget SFS is also the premier wrestling expert on spurstalk

spurraider21
05-14-2018, 06:21 PM
:lmao avante thinking he's an expert on track and field when he demonstrated he has no understanding of what acceleration means :lmao

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:23 PM
Watch this.

Hey SFS can ya help me out? I'm going to put together a BEST OF blues mix for a friend, talking 30ish songs here. Now as ya know I need to represent the regions, female, paleface, male, geetar, piano, harmonica, jug bands. So, what ya got?

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:28 PM
:lmao avante thinking he's an expert on track and field when he demonstrated he has no understanding of what acceleration means :lmao

So when the coach said....now accelerate thru the hole....I'd stop and ask....huh?

Are you simply retarded?

William Hung
05-14-2018, 06:31 PM
When?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272617&page=11&p=9383605#post9383605

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:32 PM
I;m going to be asking SFS a TON of questions in this thread, it's time we see just how little the FAKE knows about this stuff. He won't answer anything, the reason being..................................HE CAN'T.

We will read...

no time for this
too easy to bother with
he doesn't want to tell me so I know
you Google it, why should I do the work

What we won't see is the guy actually answering anything.

spurraider21
05-14-2018, 06:35 PM
:lmao football expert thinks tarkenton had the same arm strength as russell wilson

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:36 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272617&page=11&p=9383605#post9383605

La....
Brian....Christopher
Stunning....Steve Austin
Mikey....
Spike....Huber
Bob....Baklund
Lanny....Poffo
Mighty Joe....Young
Blue....Blazer
Blacktop....Bully
Sick....Boy
Perry....Saturn
Brooklyn....Brawler
Justin....Gabriel
Axl....Rotten
Balls....Mahony

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:38 PM
:lmao football expert thinks tarkenton had the same arm strength as russell wilson

Where did I say that, show us. I said his arm strenght was never an issue and he could play right now.

Blake
05-14-2018, 06:42 PM
So when the coach said....now accelerate thru the hole....I'd stop and ask....huh?

Are you simply retarded?

Sounds like your coach was jerry Sandusky

Avante
05-14-2018, 06:44 PM
The desecting of SFS will be fun.

Watch as your boy does..........................0/ZERO/NOTHING.

1.Considered the first cat to record a Delta blues song?

2.First 26 foot long jumper.

3.Who recorded with Geechie Wiley, yep, a duet.

4.First Olympian medalist to play for the Raiders?

5.Who taught Robert Johnson the geetar?

Blake
05-14-2018, 06:45 PM
The desecting of SFS will be fun.

The what?

monosylab1k
05-14-2018, 06:51 PM
Looks like SFS is on pace to be the official forum expert on these matters. Avante better campaign for votes. The people will decide this.

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:11 PM
Looks like SFS is on pace to be the official forum expert on these matters. Avante better campaign for votes. The people will decide this.

It is kinda funny actually.

Poster....hey SFS/Avante, help me out here, ok?
SFS...sure
Avante...ok
Poster...where did that rock blues band from the 60's Canned Heat get that name and what is canned heat?
SFS...come on man, who doesn't know that?
Avante...Tommy Johnson recorded "Canned Heat Blues" in the late 20's. he is the cat who originated that sold my soul to the Devil story. Canned Heat was some weird alcohol concoction, something about Sterno, shoe polish????
Poster..wow, how do ya do that SFS?
SFS...ah shucks.
Avante....:depressed

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Notice how nobody would ever start a thread.....Trivia for SFS/Avante. Hmmmmm....of course nobody here would know any questions to ask.

William Hung
05-14-2018, 07:14 PM
La....
Brian....Christopher
Stunning....Steve Austin
Mikey....
Spike....Huber
Bob....Baklund
Lanny....Poffo
Mighty Joe....Young
Blue....Blazer
Blacktop....Bully
Sick....Boy
Perry....Saturn
Brooklyn....Brawler
Justin....Gabriel
Axl....Rotten
Balls....Mahony

Only missed 3. Not bad. La Parka, Spike Dudley, and Mikey Whipwreck to fill out the lot.

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:16 PM
In all seriousness, I get a kick out this, it's fucking funny, hahahaha~~~~~~~~ All the ways to....that damn Avante, what doesn't he know. GRRRRRRRRRRR~~~

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:21 PM
Only missed 3. Not bad. La Parka, Spike Dudley, and Mikey Whipwreck to fill out the lot.

Spike Dudley was that little wimpy cat, right?

Ok, my turn.

Gene "Mr.America"...
Ike....
Eric...
Wilbur....
Jungle Jim....
Ciclon...
Vittorio....
Angelo.....
Wendell....
Czaya....
Sandor....
Carlos....

monosylab1k
05-14-2018, 07:25 PM
SFS with a 7-0 lead :tu

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:29 PM
SFS with a 7-0 lead :tu

Yet, we will never see anyone ask him a question pertaining to the blues/track.....why is that?

You are hanging off a cliff and unless you can answer.....what Alabama blues cat was called Bullet?.....you are done. Who ya going to call Avante or SFS?

Ask the guy some questions, come on, watch as you get............nothing.

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:48 PM
SFS

Who would ya recommend as a listen to get the best of these regions?

Memphis
St.Louis
Louisiana
Texas
Delta
Alabama
Georgia
East Coast/Piedmont

Give me 4 cats from each region, pre1940.

monosylab1k
05-14-2018, 07:49 PM
SFS

Who would ya recommend as a liosten to get the bet of the regions?

Memphis
St.Louis
Louisiana
Texas
Delta
Alabama
Georgia
East Coast/Piedmont

Give me 4 cats from each region, pre1940.

He doesn’t have to prove himself to you.

Avante
05-14-2018, 07:51 PM
He doesn’t have to prove himself to you.

When has he ever proven himself to anyone, well? Show me anything, ya can't can ya? Come on, where has the guy ever schooled anyone in them blues, track, where is it?

The dude can't do trivia because he doesn't even know any questions, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed ya stayed away from this....

Official Blues/Track & Field Trivia Contest Between SFS And Avante

Why?

monosylab1k
05-14-2018, 08:10 PM
When has he ever proven himself to anyone, well? Show me anything, ya can't can ya? Come on, where has the guy ever schooled anyone in them blues, track, where is it?

The dude can't do trivia because he doesn't even know any questions, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed ya stayed away from this....

Official Blues/Track & Field Trivia Contest Between SFS And Avante

Why?

Irrelevant. The people have spoken.

monosylab1k
05-14-2018, 08:10 PM
:lmao 10-0 now

Avante
05-14-2018, 08:33 PM

Have a trivia contest between SFS and Avante, let's see who wins that. Ya know actually show some knowledge, let me guess ya know better than to expose the guy as a know nothing, right?

I can't be beat in track/football/blues/rasslin;' combo trivia. NOBOBY anywhere stands a chance and I;m totaly prepared to prove that ...FACT.

I'm so damn good nobody here would ever think of challenging me or have a SFS vs Avante contest, they know SFS would get crushed.

Hmmmmmm.....ok ok SFS is the winner, now I challenge THE CHAMP to a trivia contest. Does THE CHAMP have balls?

If I were your Champion I'd take on all comers, you'd be proud to have a fighting Champion. Now lets see what THE CHAMP does to defend his crown.

And, it's football/blues/track & field/rasslin'.

Chucho
05-14-2018, 08:47 PM
Part of being the Official Expert is decorum. Bragging about knowledge you have that no one is asking about makes you a blowhard.

SFS only answers when asked and never sings his own praises. This, and his superior knowledge, are why he has just avalanched Avante in this poll. The STers have spoken.

Avante
11-0 and not one of you would ever ask SFS a question pertaining to well...anything. HA~~~~~~~~~~~

The classic, that damn Avante he just knows too damn much, poor little SFS, but this will get him.

benefactor
Make it 11

Avante
05-14-2018, 08:49 PM
Part of being the Official Expert is decorum. Bragging about knowledge you have that no one is asking about makes you a blowhard.

SFS only answers when asked and never sings his own praises. This, and his superior knowledge, are why he has just avalanched Avante in this poll. The STers have spoken.

Where is this ...superior knowledge....at? Where, show us. Ya can't can ya?

Who has ever asked him a question?

Do you think he could beat me in trivia?

Avante
05-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Keep noticing how nobody will.....Trivia Contest SFS vs Avante.

Little people....

The guy actually thinks a middle school kid can run a 20.00 who out there agrees with that?

If ya know track then ya know that would be impossible.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 08:58 PM
Keep noticing how nobody will.....Trivia Contest SFS vs Avante.None needed tbh. You're getting beaten very badly.

Blake
05-14-2018, 08:58 PM
Trivia question 1:

Who wrote the music that accompanies this famous event in track&field history?

http://www.retrogames.cz/games/247/NES_01.gif

Avante
05-14-2018, 09:03 PM
I see a whole bunch of....oh hell no, a legit Trivia contest would be curtains for SFS, Avante would stomp all over him. Let's go with no proof of knowledge needed. More a....Avante brags too much....instead of anything having to do with real knowledge, everybody knows SFS don't know shit.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 09:19 PM
I see a whole bunch of....oh hell no, a legit Trivia contest would be curtains for SFS, Avante would stomp all over him. Let's go with no proof of knowledge needed. More a....Avante brags too much....instead of anything having to do with real knowledge, everybody knows SFS don't know shit.
This is really important to you.

Avante
05-14-2018, 09:32 PM
A newbie shows up next week he posts this thread.

Anyone Know Anything About Blues and Track?

Poster...SFS is our expert here on those two.

Newbie...ok thanks, hey SFS can ya tell me what old bluesmen did time in prison and what is the fastest 100m ever ran by anyone from Canada?

SFS....ah.....well.....hmmm?

Avante....Lead Belly, Bukka White, Funny Paper Smith, Robert Pete Williams, Buddy Moss, Pat Hare all did time, and Donovan Bailey and Bruny Surin the fastest Canadians at 9.84.

Newbie...thanks Avante, who was that guy telling me SFS knew this stuff?

Blake
05-14-2018, 09:34 PM

Newbie...ok thanks, hey SFS can ya tell me what old bluesmen did time in prison and what is the fastest 100m ever ran by anyone from Canada?

Avante....Lead Belly, Bukka White, Funny Paper Smith, Robert Pete Williams, Buddy Moss, Pat Hare all did time, and Donovan Bailey and Bruny Surin the fastest Canadians at 9.84.

Lol a newbie on a Spurs basketball message board asking about runners from Canada.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 09:43 PM

Never gonna happen.

Darth_Pelican
05-14-2018, 09:44 PM
SFS by far.

Avante
05-14-2018, 09:44 PM
Who will actually put this to the test with a trivia contest SFS vs Avante? Come on where is the confidence in your Champion? A Champion who never has to defend his title, ha~~~~~~

I can't be beat why not shut that up by unleashing your CHAMPION on me? Where is the.....SFS will destroy you big mouth? Where is the.....you're on, ok SFS go get him? We see none of that do we? All we see is .....on no no no, don't put SFS in danger of being exposed as a know nothing.

If that wasn't the case we'd have that SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest.

Avante
05-14-2018, 09:45 PM
SFS by far.

But you've never actually seen him talk blues or track other than lying about a 20.00.

Post a thread........ SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest, come on, rememeber....by far.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Who will actually put this to the test with a trivia contest SFS vs Avante? Come on where is the confidence in your Champion? A Champion who never has to defend his title, ha~~~~~~

I can't be beat why not shut that up by unleashing your CHAMPION on me? Where is the.....SFS will destroy you big mouth? Where is the.....you're on, ok SFS go get him? We see none of that do we? All we see is .....on no no no, don't put SFS in danger of being exposed as a know nothing.

If that wasn't the case we'd have that SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest.
It takes two people people that give a shit to have a contest.

So far you're the only one and you're getting kind of psycho about it tbh.

TimDunkem
05-14-2018, 09:52 PM
14-0

BD24
05-14-2018, 09:53 PM

In what world does anyone go on any board and ask shit like that :lol

Avante
05-14-2018, 10:01 PM
In what world does anyone go on any board and ask shit like that :lol

In what world does a guy who knows 0 about blues and track have a 14-0 lead over a guy who knows OBVIOUSLY far more about those two?

Maybe you could post the thread....SFS vs Avante Trivia.....let me guess you're afraid of what will happen, right?

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 10:04 PM
In what world does a guy who knows 0 about blues and track have a 14-0 led over a guy who knows OBVIOUSLY far more about those two?

Scoreboard.

Darth_Pelican
05-14-2018, 10:06 PM
But you've never actually seen him talk blues or track other than lying about a 20.00.

Post a thread........ SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest, come on, rememeber....by far.

You’re losing 14-0. There’s no contest necessary. You lost by a landslide. Live with it.

Avante
05-14-2018, 10:12 PM
You’re losing 14-0. There’s no contest necessary. You lost by a landslide. Live with it.

So you really think SFS knows more about them blues and track than Avante does, right? Depite the fact the guy never really talks about either other than lying about a 20.00 200m.

Come on guy.

Where is the proof, this is why we need a trivia contest.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 10:14 PM
So you really think SFS knows more about them blues and track than Avante does, right? Depite the fact the guy never really talks about either other than lying about a 20.00 200m.

Come on guy.

Where is the proof, this is why we need a trivia contest.
Nobody needs a trivia contest.

Avante
05-14-2018, 10:16 PM
Still waiting for somebody to unleash the mighty SFS on me. Shut me up, put me in my place, let your CHAMPION destroy me. Where is the confidence in him? Come on who can beat your Champion in blues/track trivia?

Why do I keep getting this feeling there is no confidence in your boy at all? This has nothing at all to do with blues/track knowledge, does it?

There is nobody here that would stack SFS up against me and ya know it. If that wasn't the case we'd be seeing that trivia contest, I see a bunch of cowards, prove me wrong.....SFS vs Avante Trivia.......come on don't be afraid.

Pavlov
05-14-2018, 10:22 PM
Still waiting for somebody to unleash the mighty SFS on me. Shut me up, put me in my place, let your CHAMPION destroy me. Where is the confidence in him? Come on who can beat your Champion in blues/track trivia?

Why do I keep getting this feeling there is no confidence in your boy at all? This has nothing at all to do with blues/track knowledge, does it?
You lost.

No one cares.

Accept it and move on.

Avante
05-14-2018, 10:54 PM
Who here has ever learned anything about them blues/track from SFS? And if ya did, what?

Watch as nobody can say anything.

Blake
05-14-2018, 11:27 PM
Who here has ever learned anything about them blues/track from SFS? And if ya did, what?

Watch as nobody can say anything.

Who here has learned anything from you?

Chucho
05-14-2018, 11:46 PM
Who here has learned anything from you?

He's let everyone know he's a child molester.

Avante
05-15-2018, 12:14 AM
He's let everyone know he's a child molester.

Where? Come on ya little shit, where are you getting that lie? Come on ya fucking liar show us where I have ever said anything other than ya shoot sick ass pedos in the brain?

Dude, start this thread......SFS vs Avante Trivia and watch me totally destroy your boy. Have some confdence in him, what, ya don;'t have any?

Avante
05-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Nobody has any confidence in SFS do they? They know a trivia contest would prove the guy don't know shit.

I can't be beat and would love to show off. Bring the boy here, watch him get totally crushed, it would get ugly, trust me.

How does the boy or anyone deal with this?

1.The first HBCU RB to be enshrined in the pro football HOF?

2.The first x pro wrestler to be enshrined in the pro football HOF?

3.This bluesman wrote a song about murdering his woman, yep, he murdered his woman, who?

4.The first hurdler to leadoff a WR 4x1 team?

5.Give me five bluesmen who recorded but one record?

Avante
05-15-2018, 12:53 AM
All the ways midgets get around...ok ok ok ok ya know them blues, football, track and rasslin'. You can't be doing all that bragging guy, it sucks. Yes we all know SFS don't know shit but he doesnt brag because he has nothing to brag about.

Avante
05-15-2018, 01:06 AM
What seperates Avante from all the wannabes.

In 1964 the USA ran a white sprinter out of the Ivy Leagues Dartmouth. His name was Gerry Ashworth, he would be the last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team and the last Ivy Leaguer.

Speaking of the Ivy League.

The first speedy Raider was an Olympic long jumper out of Cornell, a silver medal winner, his name was Irving "Bo" Roberson.

The first Dallas Cowboy 1000 yard rusher was Calvin Hill he was also a long jumper at Yale.

Don't ya just hate it?

SFS come on guy, lets do this, show your fans ya can hang with Avante, don't keep running, it's not a good look for THE CHAMP.

monosylab1k
05-15-2018, 01:10 AM
17-0 :lmao

Avante
05-15-2018, 01:16 AM
17-0 :lmao

Afraid to post an Official Blues/Track SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest:lmao

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 02:24 AM
Afraid to post an Official Blues/Track SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest:lmaoNo one cares.

Xevious
05-15-2018, 07:59 AM
The people have spoken. :tu

mrsmaalox
05-15-2018, 09:20 AM
One of the candidates here whining as usual, and the other candidate humbly stays out of the way letting democracy do it's thing. 100% class act from SFS, and the reason I had to log on today to honor this great man. Thank you SFS for all you do! 🥇🏆🇺🇸💯

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 10:28 AM
One of the candidates here whining as usual, and the other candidate humbly stays out of the way letting democracy do it's thing. 100% class act from SFS, and the reason I had to log on today to honor this great man. Thank you SFS for all you do! 磊

Thank you and everyone else for the kind words. I'm a bit embarrassed and I feel a bit conflicted to be honest. Sometimes, I see others get discouraged just because they don't know as much about a certain subject(s) as I do.
I don't want anyone to stop striving to learn more about something that interests them.

We all benefit from continuing to learn and acknowledging that there will always be more...yes...to learn.

Can someone learn as much as I know? No. But that shouldn't preclude anyone from striving to become more knowledgeable.

It's how the human race will progress. It's not a competition. It's a journey. A journey with a destination of knowledge for everyone. It doesn't cost anything but it rewards everyone.

RIP Harambe.

SFS

Xevious
05-15-2018, 10:39 AM
Thank you and everyone else for the kind words. I'm a bit embarrassed and I feel a bit conflicted to be honest. Sometimes, I see others get discouraged just because they don't know as much about a certain subject(s) as I do.
I don't want anyone to stop striving to learn more about something that interests them.

We all benefit from continuing to learn and acknowledging that there will always be more...yes...to learn.

Can someone learn as much as I know? No. But that shouldn't preclude anyone from striving to become more knowledgeable.

It's how the human race will progress. It's not a competition. It's a journey. A journey with a destination of knowledge for everyone. It doesn't cost anything but it rewards everyone.

RIP Harambe.

SFS

:clap:clap:clap

BD24
05-15-2018, 11:30 AM
Pedovante so fucking upset :lol

Robz4000
05-15-2018, 12:42 PM
21-0

wontstartdumbthreads
05-15-2018, 12:54 PM
I'm not allowed to vote but please take the final count and add 1 to this SpursforSix guy. He's fantastic.

Darth_Pelican
05-15-2018, 01:56 PM

RIP Harambe.

SFS

We appreciate you, SFS. This thread is proof that your contributions haven't gone unnoticed.

Avante
05-15-2018, 02:13 PM
What criteria was used for this? It certainly wasn't knowledge. Everybody knows SFS would stand ...0...chance in blues/track trivia or anything having to do with knowledge vs Avante. Hell, the guy actually thinks some middle school kid can run a 200 faster than Bob Hayes ever did...hahaha~~~ That right there should DQ him from track. And he thinks it's Pee Pee the Kidnapper, when it's Peanut, that should DQ him from them blues.

What I want to know is why hasn't anyone actually put this to the test, where is that SFS vs Avante trivia contest to actually see who does have the real knowledge? I get the feeling nobody wants to see your boy get crushed, prove that isn;t true and post a thread that will actually prove things.

I cannot be beat, not here, not anywhere, and SFS knows...0....about them blues/track. I can prove my expertise, that can't be said about SFS.

Now we will read a bunch of silly bullshit as to why we don't need any proof, hahahaha~~~~ Actually saying.....we know you'd crush SFS, we can't let that happen.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 02:20 PM
What criteria was used for this? It certainly wasn't knowledge. Everybody knows SFS would stand ...0...chance in blues/track trivia or anything having to do with knowledge vs Avante. Hell, the guy actually thinks some middle school kid can run a 200 faster than Bob Hayes ever did...hahaha~~~ That right there should DQ him from track. And he thinks it's Pee Pee the Kidnapper, when it's Peanut, thart should DQ hin from them blues.

What I want toi know is why hasn't anyone actually put this to the test, where is that SFS vs Avante trivia contest to actually see who does have the real knowledge? I get the feeling nobody wants yto see your boy get crushed, prove tat isn;t true and post a thread that will actually prove things.

I cannot be beat, not here, not anywhere, and SFS knows...0....about them blues/track. I can prove my expertise, that can't be said about SFS.

Now we will read a bunch of silly bullshit as to why we don't need any proof, hahahaha~~~~ Actually saying.....we know you'd crush SFS, we can't let that happen.

Avante: Hey...SFS...who would be a better running back in today's game? Bo Jackson or Galloping Ghost Red Grange?

SFS: Bo Jackson

Avante: Where's your proof?

SFS: :rolleyes

Avante
05-15-2018, 02:25 PM
Avante: Hey...SFS...who would be a better running back in today's game? Bo Jackson or Galloping Ghost Red Grange?

SFS: Bo Jackson

Avante: Where's your proof?

SFS: :rolleyes

Actually

Avante...what was your 200m PR?

SFS...somewhere between 19.5-20.00 ran that in Middle School.

Avante....what? Dude, the HS record is 20.09. Bob Hayes never broke a 20.4, Jesse Owens ran a 20.7, so as a little kid you were faster, hahahaha~~~

SFS...yep, that's right.

Avante...so what year did this happen, where did this amazing feat take place?

SFS...long ago, in Texas.

Avante...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Bob Hayes

Atlanta

May 13

Walnut

Jun 23

Coral Gables

Mar 2

Fresno

Jun 13

Jesse Owens

Chicago

Jun 17

Columbus

May 19

Ann Arbor

May 25

Berlin

Aug 5

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 02:32 PM
Actually

Avante...what was your 200m PR?

SFS...somewhere betwen 19.5-20.00 ran that in Middle School.

Avante....what? Dude, the HS record is 20.09. Bob Hayes never broke a 20.4, Jesse Owens ran a 20.7, so as a little kid you were faster, hahahaha~~~

SFS...yep, that's right.

Avante...so what year did this happen, where did this amazing feat take place?

SFS...long ago, in Texas.

Avante...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Bob Hayes

Atlanta
May 13

Walnut
Jun 23

Coral Gables
Mar 2

Fresno
Jun 13

Jesse Owens

Chicago
Jun 17

Columbus
May 19

Ann Arbor
May 25

Berlin
Aug 5

You continually misquote me. I said between 19.5 and 20.5.

Avante
05-15-2018, 02:37 PM
Watch this...

SFS I challenge you to a trivia contest, ya got balls or BB's? Come on guy don't let your adoring fans down, show them they have a fighting Champion, somebody to be proud of. To not take up this challenge tells everyone you are not worthy of being a Champion, cowards never are.

A real Champion posts a thread and starts this off, that will not happen with this wimpy little know nothing. We will get some lameass bullshit but no contest, yep....a coward. And nobody wll do it for him because they have compassion for the midget.

Avante
05-15-2018, 02:39 PM
You continually misquote me. I said between 19.5 and 20.5.

There ya have it. This is what your track expert thinks about track. He actually believes a little kid can run a 19.5-20.5.........which is IMPOSSIBLE~~~~~

I'd be embarrashed to have this 100% know nothing as your Champion.

Avante
05-15-2018, 02:44 PM
Putting things in perspective.

This is the HS scene right now today.

Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)

Austin Kratz (Dock, Lansdale, Pa)

*Tylin Jackson (Lancaster, Tx)

Jordan Booker (Humble, Tx)

*Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)

Tyler Harrell (Columbus, Miami, Fl)

20.91i

Eric Allen (Bullis, Potomac, Md)

Rashad Boyd (Hastings, Houston, Tx)

20.95i

*Brian Herron (Lakeside, Atlanta, Ga)

*Morgan Jamison (Martin, Stuart, Fl)

Obviously kids are a hell of a lot faster today than they were some what..30ish years ago?

Now who out there thinks SFS really ran a 19.5-20.5 200m, well?

A lying Champion, not a good look. And this is your track expert, hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Noah Lyles comes from a family of sprinters, his dad Kevi a Nationl caliber 400m cat back in the dad, his younger bro a national calibe 400m cat. Noah is one of the worlds top 200m sprintersm he is the guy that holds that HS 200m record ay 20.09. SFS was faster.......hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:lol

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 02:47 PM
Watch this...

SFS I challenge you to a trivia contest, ya got balls or BB's? Come on guy don't let your adoring fans down, show them they have a fighting Champion, somebody to be proud of. To not take up this challenge tells everyone you are not worthy of being a Champion, cowards never are.

A real Champion posts a thread and starts this off, that will not happen with this wimpy little know nothing. We will get some lameass bullshit but no contest, yep....a coward. And nobody wll do it for him because they have compassion for the midget.

None of this is about..."fans". WTF does anyone do with "fans" on a message board. This is where you have the whole thing wrong.

It's about...yes...education. Not about some mixed up contest that's being played in your head.

You seem to have gotten to a point where you just don't want to learn anymore. You think you know everything there is and you're not willing to listen to those that clearly have more knowledge than you do.

Until you work through this...I just can't help ya...Lil' Slugger.

Avante
05-15-2018, 02:54 PM
None of this is about..."fans". WTF does anyone do with "fans" on a message board. This is where you have the whole thing wrong.

It's about...yes...education. Not about some mixed up contest that's being played in your head.

You seem to have gotten to a point where you just don't want to learn anymore. You think you know everything there is and you're not willing to listen to those that clearly have more knowledge than you do.

There ya have it the boy is afraid, yep,...a coward.

Anyone thinking some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5 knows.....0...about track.

Notice how the guy totally ignored facts? Notice how he will never give out when or where his 19.5-20.5 happened, yep.....he;'s lying.

Here I am a true master when it comes to them blues/track totally prepared to take on all comers, and there your Champion is, a fucking coward. You should be ashame.

Bob Hayes was the fastest human to ever walk the face of the earth up to 1964, he is STILL the fastest NFLer ever, his 10.06 ran on dirt some 50ish years ago is superior to anything ran since. BUT............as a middle school kid SFS was faster......hahahahahahaa:lol:lol:lol:lol

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 02:58 PM

Anyone thinking some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5 knows.....0...about track.

Notice how the guy totally ignored facts? Notice how he will never give out when or where his 19.5-20.5 happened, yep.....he;'s lying.

Here I am a true master when it comes to them blues/track totally prepared to take on all comers, and there your Champion is, a fucking coward. You should be ashame.

"Champion"...lol. There you go again...thinking this is some kind of contest.

Instead of getting mad...you should work harder to narrow the gap between us.

But here you are wasting breath when you could be...yep...learning something.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:00 PM
SFS talk to me about the first great all around sprinter, that guy who excelled at 100/200/400, ok?

Watch as the midget does............0. Or some silly shit evading the question, the guy don't know shit, and how damn obvioius does it have to be?

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:03 PM
"Champion"...lol. There you go again...thinking this is some kind of contest.

Instead of getting mad...you should work harder to narrow the gap between us.

But here you are wasting breath when you could be...yep...learning something.

Ok ok, sounds good.

So since you are the guy we come to with track questions....

Who did run that second leg on that stud Southern U 4x1 team back in the day, the one with George Anderson on anchor. Thanks in advance.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 03:04 PM
SFS talk to me about the first great all around sprinter, that guy who excelled at 100/200/400, ok?

Watch as the midget does............0. Or some silly shit evading the question, the guy don't know shit, and how damn obvioius does it have to be?

Pretty subjective.

I'd rather let each reader pick their own "first great" all around sprinter.

spurraider21
05-15-2018, 03:06 PM
SFS talking circles around avante as usual

its pretty clear who knows his stuff

Chucho
05-15-2018, 03:08 PM

Bob Hayes was the fastest human to ever walk the face of the earth up to 1964, he is STILL the fastest NFLer ever, his 10.06 ran on dirt some 50ish years ago is superior to anything ran since. BUT............as a middle school kid SFS was faster......hahahahahahaa:lol:lol:lol:lol

You are taking this really hard. Maybe you should move on to another board that will accept you as their Official Expert on stuff that no one ever asks about.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:09 PM
Pretty subjective.

I'd rather let each reader pick their own "first great" all around sprinter.

Dude, the guy was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all three sprints in the same season. The first to accomplish thst feat. Nothing subjective about this at all.

AND....he is STILL the only sprinter (male) to make the Olympic 100/200/400/4x4 finals.

That is subjective?

Who was that, if ya don't even know that ya have no business talking track at all.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:10 PM
SFS talking circles around avante as usual

its pretty clear who knows his stuff

0-100 in answering questions. The guy knows...0.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Dude, the guy was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all threre sprints in the same season. The first toi accomplish thst feat. Nothing subjective about this at all.

AND....he is STILL the only sprinter (male) to make the Olympic 100/200/400/4x4 finals.

That is subjective?

Who was that, if ya don't even know that ya have no business talking track at all.

Yes...just because someone is the first to be ranked doesn't mean they were the first to be good at all three.
It's quite subjective.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:11 PM
You are taking this really hard. Maybe you should move on to another board that will accept you as their Official Expert on stuff that no one ever asks about.

I get a kick out of exposing know nothings.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:13 PM
Yes...just because someone is the first to be ranked doesn't mean they were the first to be good at all three.
It's quite subjective.

Dude, he made the Olympic finals in all three sprints, nobody else has ever done that. Who?

Who held the American record in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile in his career? Well?

Chucho
05-15-2018, 03:15 PM
I get a kick out of exposing know nothings.

About things no one cares about here? And you have no proof you're the superior intellect. You asking you questions proves nothing. Knowledge is only useful when needed. You're acting like an upset, petulant child that has a toy and you think that toy will make you popular or increase you're perceived value and now you're mad because someone else has the same toy but didn't need the toy to be a person of interest.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:17 PM
About things no one cares about here? And you have no proof you're the superior intellect. You asking you questions proves nothing. Knowledge is only useful when needed. You're acting like an upset, petulant child that has a toy and you think that toy will make you popular or increase you're perceived value and now you're mad because someone else has the same toy but didn't need the toy to be a person of interest.

Have a trivia contest and watch me prove the superior knowledge. Come on, do it~~~~~~

Chucho
05-15-2018, 03:19 PM
Have a trivia contest and watch me prove the superior knowledge. Come on, do it~~~~~~

You don't really grasp the concept of "things no one here cares about", do ya, guy?

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:21 PM
Ever notice SFS never actually answers anything? It's.....subjective....hahahaha~~~~

Only one sprinter in history has ever made the Olympic 100/200/400 finals, he was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all three sprints, but its........subjective....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Ever notice SFS never actually answers anything? It's.....subjective....hahahaha~~~~

Only one sprinter in history has ever made the Olympic 100/200/400 finals, he was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all three sprints, but its........subjective....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wasn't the question you asked. You asked who was the "first great" in those events.

Do you understand what "subjective" means?

Darth_Pelican
05-15-2018, 03:26 PM
This thread reminds me of the 1916 Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech football game.

Georgia Tech (SFS) 222
Cumberland (Avante) 0

spurraider21
05-15-2018, 03:30 PM
This thread reminds me of the 1916 Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech football game.

Georgia Tech (SFS) 222
Cumberland (Avante) 0
i bet avante didn't even know about that historic game

leemajors
05-15-2018, 03:30 PM

well said sir.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:32 PM
That wasn't the question you asked. You asked who was the "first great" in those events.

Do you understand what "subjective" means?

Dude.....this was the question

ALL AROUND....tells you what? See that....100/200/400?

Now telll us who am I talking about there, remember only Oly 100/200/400 finalist.....WHO???????????

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:37 PM
i bet avante didn't even know about that historic game

Dude, I have talked about that game AND that Michigan team of the early 1900's that scored over 2000 points giving up less than 40 and that Benford County HS team (black) that went three seasons never allowing an opponet inside their 50.

Do you know the actual story behind that 222-0 game?

Michigan scored 550-0 in 1901, 534-12 in 1902, ya get the picture, they scored over 70 points 8 times, never gave u more than 12, they lost one game from 1901-1905...2-0.

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:43 PM
well said sir.

In translation

I'll toss out a bunch of BS and tap dance around, no way I'm taking Avante on in any trivia comtest. The guy would expose me for what I am, a know nothing.

spurraider21
05-15-2018, 03:50 PM
Dude, I have talked about that game AND that Michigan team of the early 1900's that scored over 2000 points giving up less than 40 and that Benford County HS team (black) that went three seasons never allowing an opponet inside their 50.

Do you know the actual story behind that 222-0 game?

Michigan scored 550-0 in 1901, 534-12 in 1902, ya get the picture, they scored over 70 points 8 times, never gave u more than 12, they lost one game from 1901-1905...2-0.
yeah you googled it after he posted it :lol

you're no true expert

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:54 PM
SFS show off for your adoring fans, give them something to be proud of. trust me.....it's subjective.....ain't it, ok?

Here are some questions ya can't worm out of or dance around. Just man up and give a legit answer, remember you have a lot of fans depending on you to show they made the right choice, don't let them down.

1.First Grambling sprinter on a USA Olympic team?

2.First blues guitar solo was recorded by...?

3.Who handed off to O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team?

4.She recorded the dirtiest blues ever recorded pre 1940? Very famous song.

5.The last HBCU sprinter to win an Olympic 100m medal?

I predict more shickin' n' jivin' around, more silly BS but no answers as usual.

Blake
05-15-2018, 03:56 PM
Watch this...

You want to make up your own questions. You're the coward

Avante
05-15-2018, 03:57 PM
yeah you googled it after he posted it :lol

you're no true expert

No I didn't, I have talked about that 222-0 before, where were you?

I own this book....INCREDIBLE FOOTBALL FEATS. Go ahead Google it and you will see that 222-0 mentioned.

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Avante caring so hard.

Darth_Pelican
05-15-2018, 04:02 PM
SFS show off for your adoring fans, give them something to be proud of. trust me.....it's subjective.....ain't it, ok?

Here are some questions ya can't worm out of or dance around. Just man up and give a legit answer, remember you have a lot of fans depending on you to show they made the right choice, don't let them down.

I predict more shickin' n' jivin' around, more silly BS but no answers as usual.

Listen Cumberland,

SFS doesn’t have to prove shit to you. The people have spoken. You’re on pace to lose 222 votes to 0 in favor of him. You lost, accept it.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:02 PM
There is nobody here who can even come up with any trivia questions is there?

Hmmmmm?

How about THE CHAMP aks me five questions and I try to answer them, then I return the favor? Yep, that would work.

Wait a minute, SFS doesn't know any questions either, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Listen Cumberland,

SFS doesn’t have to prove shit to you. The people have spoken. You’re on pace to lose 222 votes to 0 in favor of him. You lost, accept it.

When has the guy ever proven shit to anyone, well? Show us where and when the guy has ever done anything pertaining to track and them blues? Where is it?

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:06 PM
SFS still waiting for you to answers my questions. As a track expert ya need to actually be a track expert, ok?

Come on guy, show everyone ya really do know this stuff, as of right now ya look like a FAKE.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 04:07 PM
When has the guy ever proven shit to anyone, well? Show us where and when the guy has ever done anything pertaining to track and them blues? Where is it?

Here's a question...

How dumb do you have to be to think Nick Chubb had more yards at UGA than...Herschel Walker???

No offense, but someone that fucks that up...has no business in any trivia "contest" with me.

It's almost as egregious as thinking Eric Clapton originally did I Shot the Sheriff.

Chucho
05-15-2018, 04:11 PM

There's a reason he's clean sweeping this poll, fella.

Darth_Pelican
05-15-2018, 04:14 PM
Someone who doesn’t understand acceleration should be automatically disqualified from ever holding the title “expert” when discussing track & field, tbh.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:16 PM
Here's a question...

How dumb do you have to be to think Nick Chubb had more yards at UGA than...Herschel Walker???

No offense, but someone that fucks that up...has no business in any trivia "contest" with me.

It's almost as egregious as thinking Eric Clapton originally did I Shot the Sheriff.

I got one dumber....a guy actually thinking a middle school kid can run a WORLD CLASS 19.5-20.5.

Dude, I have read Marleys life story and Eric Claptons, you misunderstood what was being said, and something tells me you know that. No way in hell anyone thinks Clapton wrote..............

Now watch as your CHAMPION tries everything to never face Avante in a trivia contest, he's afraid, yep....a coward.

I am ready, I am 100% confident I'd crush SFS and this whole board in track/blues trivia. I know I'm undeatable, I know I have no equal. Now look at your Champion, watch him slither around, making every excuse in the book as to why he can't face Avante in anything, remember.........you have a fucking coward as your CHAMPION.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:17 PM
There's a reason he's clean sweeping this poll, fella.

Do you think he ran a 19.5 -20.5 200m?

There is a reason we aren't seeing a trivia contest that would PROVE things.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 04:18 PM
I am ready, I am 100% cobfident I'd crush SFS and this whole board in track/blues trivia. I know I'm undeatable,

ooooh...your cobidence scares me. I'm sure you're deatable though.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:23 PM
Someone who doesn’t understand acceleration should be automatically disqualified from ever holding the title “expert” when discussing track & field, tbh.

Why haven't I just Googled the defintion?

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:24 PM
ooooh...your cobidence scares me. I'm sure you're deatable though.

Dude, when are you going to anwers these questions?

As the track expert here it's on you to answer what we ask, right? When do you ever accept that responsibity and actually answer anything, dude, you do look like ya know nothing.

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Well, this contest is over. Avante got blown out.

Now we need an over/under on how many times Avante will keep posting in this thread.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:29 PM
There you have fans, your CHAMPION too wrapped up in spelling and dancing around, evading every question with......it's subjective......hahahaha~~ The board gets invaded by a cat bragging About how much he knows, you wil sent SFS..........really????

Every notice the FAKE never asks Avante any questions, yep......HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY....:lol

Chucho
05-15-2018, 04:30 PM
Do you think he ran a 19.5 -20.5 200m?

There is a reason we aren't seeing a trivia contest that would PROVE things.

You don't really grasp the concept of "things no one here cares about", do ya, guy?

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Dude, do you really think SFS ran a 19-5-20.5......well?

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:33 PM
Everyone so afraid to expose the FAKE, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
05-15-2018, 04:33 PM
SFS isn't the only one...NFO clowned him in the CS forum. He still hasn't answered this question:

What sprinter at the time set a school record for the 100 M and had bested Harrison Dillard who won gold in the 48 Olympics in the 100 M. This sprinter turned down running for the Olympics when returning from WWII and competing with/against Mr. Dillard. Who is it?
:lol expert

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:34 PM
SFS answer these questions. You are a CHAMPION so start actingl ike one, come on guy answer the questions.

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Think he'll keep posting ITT after a month?

Blake
05-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Everyone so afraid to expose the FAKE, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No fear, you've been exposed

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:37 PM
SFS isn't the only one...NFO clowned him in the CS forum. He still hasn't answered this question:

:lol expert

If ya knew sprinting you'd know that was all bogus bullshit, that never happened. You will never get the answer because there isn't one. The guy made that up.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:39 PM
SFS still waiting. You are finding out Google takes too much time, huh?

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:43 PM
You will NEVER see SFS ever actually answer anything, it will always be some tap dance bullshit. Yep.....he don't know shit.

That asprinter who mafe the Olympic 100/200/400 final was the great Jamaican Herb McKenley. He was also histories first sub 45.00 4x4 relayer, and a 400m WR holder and won the silver in the Oly 100m.

Subjective.......hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~ What he meant was.......I have no clue.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=4369&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA3

McKenley is widely accepted by us sprint gurus as the first really great multi talented sprinters. Lon Myers ran vs weak competition.

If SFS really knew this stuff he would have said....Herb McKenley.

benefactor
05-15-2018, 04:44 PM
If ya knew sprinting you'd know that was all bogus bullshit, that never happened. You will never get the answer because there isn't one. The guy made that up.
Translation...I don't have a fucking clue

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:46 PM
Translation...I don't have a fucking clue

Dude, ever notice you never saw an answer? Why? Yep 100% bullshit.

Prove it isn't all BS, come on do it, yep....ya can't.

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:51 PM
I predict we don't see SFS ever answer.....ONE.......question, go ahead ask him one.

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 04:57 PM
I predict we don't see SFS ever answer.....ONE.......question, go ahead ask him one.I'll ask you some questions:

Why do you care?

Why are you trying so hard?

Why do you think anyone else should care?

Avante
05-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Until somebody comes along and PROVES they know more about them blues/track than myself I am the DA MAN here. This poll means...o....because it has nothing to do with knowledge. Just a bunch of know nothings banding together to act stupid.

SFS wouldn't make a zit on Avantes ass, and ya all know that.

Until one of you steps up to the plate and beats Avante in trivia, Yep.....AVANTE THE KING OF SPURSTALK BLUES/TRACK.

To be Da Man ya have to beat Da Man......WHOA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 05:03 PM
Until somebody comes along and PROVES they know more about them blues/track than myself I am the DA MAN here. This poll means...o....because it has nothing to do with knowledge. Just a bunch of know nothings banding together to act stupid.

SFS wouldn't make a zit on Avantes ass, and ya all know that.

Until one of you steps up to the plate and beats Avante in trivia, Yep.....AVANTE THE KING OF SPURSTALK BLUES/TRACK.

To be Da Man ya have to beat Da Man......WHOA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~But no one cares.

Why do you care?

Blake
05-15-2018, 05:13 PM
....AVANTE THE KING OF SPURSTALK BLUES/TRACK.

To be Da Man ya have to beat Da Man......WHOA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You getting beat badly, princess

Chucho
05-15-2018, 05:15 PM
It's a metaphorical reciprocation. SFS is doing to Avante what Avante did to underage Pinoy whores in Olangapo.

Avante
05-15-2018, 06:19 PM
It's a metaphorical reciprocation. SFS is doing to Avante what Avante did to underage Pinoy whores in Olangapo.

Really not working slick, everybody can see what is REALLY going on. Here is KING AVANTE with all that blues/track knowledge challenging SFS to prove himself, the boy does nothing. Dude.....subjecive....hahahaha~~~~

Who is the only sprinter in history to make the 100/200/400 Olympic finals is.....sujective.....hahahahaha~~~

You guys picked a wimpy coward to be your blues/track CHAMPION, I'm going to have my fun with this.

I GURANTEE your boy can't answer shit, the guy knows nothing and we all see it. And you know this.

So you really think he ran a 19.5-20.5, that makes you a total moron.

Dude, post a thread....SFS vs Avante Blues/Track Trivia........you are afraid to, right?

spurraider21
05-15-2018, 06:25 PM
avante thinks his google lists make him an expert :lol... he can't compare to SFS's actual expertise and underlying knowledge

Avante
05-15-2018, 06:26 PM
You prove it in the ring, on the field, in the octagon, on the track, on the court You never go with opinions. Nobody votes for a Champion, a Champion wins his title.

Now somebody set this up and let's do this the right way.

Avante
05-15-2018, 06:30 PM
avante thinks his google lists make him an expert :lol... he can't compare to SFS's actual expertise and underlying knowledge

What actual expertise and underlying knowledge, where is this at, well? Come on post some of this, let's see it, yep.....it doesn't exist.

Dude, do you really think I take the time to Google all this stuff, really? How about longgggggggggg time fan who has seen most of it and reads mags, books....ok?

I could ask you quesions all the Googling in the world couldn't help ya, ya either know it or ya don't. Wanna try me?

Avante
05-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Born in 1949, was watching Jim Brown drag tacklers in 1959, saw Clay win his Olympic gold in 1960, saw Bullet Bob amaze us in 1964, I need Google.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting subscribing to Track & Field News magazine in the late 60's, and up until a couple months ago it has been a montly read (dumped the paper, now all digital). Been to a 1000 track meets at least, talking HS, JC, NCAA, Invitationals. I have notebooks full of stats.

12 big books on them blues, I subscribed to Blues Revue/Living Blues/Blues Access magazines, now add over 7000 blues CD's with liner notes.

Trust me no little....it's subjective....dance around never really answering anything......stands a chance, zero...none....and everybody here know this.

To watch you little shits acting retarded over this is comical, and not one of you would rely on SFS answering anything pertaining to them blues/track and ya know it, you would come to Avante.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 07:32 PM
I think Mitch has voted

Avante
05-15-2018, 07:41 PM
I think Mitch has voted

Aren't you at all ashame, embarrashed to let your fans down? Dude, do something, ok? Stop with your BSing, tap dancing around and actually do something, can you?

I have asked you a 100 questions at least over time, you have yet to answer....one. Dude, why are you BSing about knowing blues/track on my level? Why lie about 19.5-20.5.....well?

Dude, you don't know shit and we all see it, you can't run from it guy.

I challenge you to a trivia contest, how about either admit ya don't know shit or accept the challenge?

Now here comes a bunch of silly crap, the guy has no balls, not one.

A ball-less Champion, how sad is that?

Dude, a 19.5?????????????
All-time men's best 200m

1 19.19 -0.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 20.08.2009
2 19.26 +0.7 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Bruxelles 16.09.2011
3 19.30 -0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Beijing 20.08.2008
4 19.32 +0.4 Michael Johnson USA 13.09.67 1 Atlanta 01.08.1996
4 19.32 +0.4 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 09.08.2012
6 19.40 +0.8 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Daegu 03.09.2011
7 19.44 +0.4 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 2 London 09.08.2012
8 19.53 +0.7 Walter Dix USA 31.01.86 2 Bruxelles 16.09.2011

So as just a little kid you ran one of the fastest times in history? Dude, this is why an idiot like you is an embarrashment to track fans everywhere. Of course these know nothings here don't get it.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 07:50 PM
Aren't you at all ashame, embarrashed to let your fans down? Dude, do something, ok? Stop with your BSing, tap dancing around and actually do something, can you?

I have asked you a 100 questions at least over time, you have yet to answer....one. Dude, why are you BSing about knowing blues/track on my level? Why lie about 19.5-20.5.....well?

Dude, you don't know shit and we all see it, you can't run from it guy.

I challenge you to a trivia contest, how about either admit ya don't know shit or accept the challenge?

Now here comes a bunch of silly crap, the guy has no balls, not one.

A ball-less Champion, how sad is that?

Dude, a 19.5?????????????
All-time men's best 200m

A trivia contest where you could Google all the answers?
What a colossal waste of time.

Avante
05-15-2018, 08:00 PM
A trivia contest where you could Google all the answers?
What a colossal waste of time.

Dude, don't ignore.....so as a little kid you ran one of the fastest times in history? Well?

How come I'm not all worried about Google? And you spend tons of time here so what's time? You make it very clear you are afraid, a coward. And until you accept my challenge you will stay a coward.

Dude, ya don't ever actually do anything, all we see is.....subjective...a little dance routine, we have never seen you......ok that would be Lindy Remigino in 1952......or....Hayes Jones was the first and he did it three times....or anything like that, it's always some BS talking around things. Yep, ya don't know shit and we all see it.

Now point out what I spelled wrong, that's all you're good for.

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 08:11 PM
Dude, don't ignore.....so as a little kid you ran one of the fastest times in history? Well?

How come I'm not all worried about Google? And you spend tons of time here so what's time? You make it very clear you are afraid, a coward. And until you accept my challenge you will stay a coward.

Dude, ya don't ever actually do anything, all we see is.....subjective...a little dance routine, we have never seen you......ok that would be Lindy Remigino in 1952......or....Hayes Jones was the first and he did it three times....or anything like that, it's always some BS talking around things. Yep, ya don't know shit and we all see it.

Now point out what I spelled wrong, that's all you're good for.

You've become tiresome. Do something different.
Start a thread or something.

Avante
05-15-2018, 09:15 PM
You've become tiresome. Do something different.
Start a thread or something.

translation

I lied about that 19.5-20.5 and as ya all can see there is noway I'm letting Avante totally kick my midget ass in trivia. I do have one question however, what have I ever done for anyone here to think I know blues and track? This is a...??? I don't know shit as ya can see.

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 10:30 PM
translation

I lied about that 19.5-20.5 and as ya all can see there is noway I'm letting Avante totally kick my midget ass in trivia. I do have one question however, what have I ever done for anyone here to think I know blues and track? This is a...??? I don't know shit as ya can see.lol meltdown

Here's a question that needs no translation: Why do you care so much about this?

Avante
05-15-2018, 11:39 PM
I can see it now....

SFS...come on Avante, me and you in a trivia contest, ya got balls little man?
Avante....what, so you could Google everything, I'll pass.
Dummy.....Avante is a coward,
Idiot....come on Avante be a man.
Moron....hahahahaha SFS has Avante on the run.
Loser....Avante wears panties.
Know nothing....come on Avante grow a couple.

That is exactly how it would go, if I was the coward and SFS was hung like an Arkansas mule.

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 11:44 PM
I can see it now....

SFS...come on Avante, me and you in a trivia contest, ya got balls little man?
Avante....what, so you could Google everything, I'll pass.
Dummy.....Avante is a coward,
Idiot....come on Avante be a man.
Moron....hahahahaha SFS has Avante on the run.
Know nothing....come on Avante grow a couple.

That is exactly how it would go, if I was the coward and SFS was hung like an Arkansas mule.
No one cares.

Do you not understand this?

Avante
05-15-2018, 11:56 PM
My last five questions for SFS, he has yet to answer anything. Yep, he doesn't know and too lazy to Google.

1.The last white sprinter to run on a world record 4x1 team?

2.Sonny Terry the great harmonica player recorded with a number of others, give me five of them.

3.What soccer player held a track & field world record?

4.She is the most famous female blues singer from Alabama, who?

5.Who ran on the first all black world record 4x1 team?

A track expert who never ever answers any track questions, are you kidding me?

This is your blues/track expert, good luck getting any questions answered.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 12:18 AM
My last five questions for SFS, he has yet to answer anything. Yep, he doesn't know and too lazy to Google.

1.The last white sprinter to run on a world record 4x1 team?

2.Sonny Terry the great harmonica player recorded with a number of others, give me five of them.

3.What soccer player held a track & field world record?

4.She is the most famous female blues singer from Alabama, who?

5.Who ran on the first all black world record 4x1 team?

A track expert who never ever answers any track questions, are you kidding me?

This is your blues/track expert, good luck getting any questions answered. You'll never recover from this.

Avante
05-16-2018, 12:29 AM
Just showing off now.

Oakland Raiders 4x1 relay

lane

1.Rod Woodson...Rocket Ismail...Michael Bennett...Ron Brown
2.Willie Gault...Bo Jackson....Terry McDaneil....Sam Graddy
3.Justin Fargas....Rod Barksdale....Cliff Branch....Alvis Whitted
4.Napolean Kaufman....James Lofton....James Trapp..James Jett
5.Bo Roberson....Alexander Wright...Stanford Routt....Jacoby Ford

Everyone of those cats ran on an NCAA 4x1 team. There are countries that can't compare to that.

No other NFL team remotely close to that quality of depth.

That Raider A team of....

Jacoby Ford...Ron Brown...Alvis Whitted...Sam Graddy

....has four sub 10.10 sprinters there. Olympian James Jett in the stands.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 01:01 AM
You had to edit a "just showing off" post?

This is getting sad, Avante.

benefactor
05-16-2018, 06:48 AM
Dude, ever notice you never saw an answer? Why?
Because you didn't know. It was easy as you saying "I don't know NFO. Who is it?" But you just ducked and dodged him by changing the subject...just like you did with me back when I exposed your bullshit fitness claims. You couldn't Google the answer so retreated like the coward you are.

Blake
05-16-2018, 09:50 AM
You prove it in the ring, on the field, in the octagon, on the track, on the court You never go with opinions. Nobody votes for a Champion, a Champion wins his title.

Now somebody set this up and let's do this the right way.

college football champ was voted on until very recently.

In the boxing ring the judges vote on a champion if there's no tko

Olympic skiers, figure skaters, gymnasts, bull riders and more have their champs voted on by judges.

You're getting your ass kicked here very badly. You're a poser.

Blake
05-16-2018, 09:54 AM

Interesting

SpursforSix
05-16-2018, 11:11 AM
I can see it now....

ya got balls little man?
Avante is a coward,
Avante wears panties.

weird...just weird

Chucho
05-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Avante wears panties.

And with that, Spurtacular needed a clean pair of pants.

monosylab1k
05-16-2018, 01:05 PM
28-1 avante gets on the board!

Darth_Pelican
05-16-2018, 03:30 PM
28-1 avante gets on the board!

:lol A user with a join date of 12/22/2010 and 4 total posts. Probably an Avante alt account that hasn't been banned/pinked. That vote shouldn't even count.

Chucho
05-16-2018, 03:41 PM
:lol A user with a join date of 12/22/2010 and 4 total posts. Probably an Avante alt account that hasn't been banned/pinked. That vote shouldn't even count.

Russian influence probably, fwiw tbh.

Avante
05-16-2018, 08:57 PM
Because you didn't know. It was easy as you saying "I don't know NFO. Who is it?" But you just ducked and dodged him by changing the subject...just like you did with me back when I exposed your bullshit fitness claims. You couldn't Google the answer so retreated like the coward you are.

I picked up on his lie and wasn't going to keep pouring gas on it. I'm HUGE into historical track HUGE, nothing like that*** would get by me, it just never happened, total bullshit.

When did you show us anything, I never saw you do anymore than I did. Dude, I have posted pictures of my bench and other stuff right here, what you ever done, yep.....nothing. You post some pictures right here or shut the fuck up.

*** Ther Harrison Dillard story is well known by guys like myself. He was first and foremost a hurdler, but he could sprint...also. So at our Oly trials he hits a hurdler, yep...out. So he then decides to give the 100m a shot, yep, goes on to win the Olympic gold. Then four years later he wins the Olympic 110h. I'm all over his career, trust me that stuff NFO talkld about was bullshit.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=1574&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA2

Avante
05-16-2018, 09:06 PM
weird...just weird

Doesn't it bother you that you are showing everyone ya know nothing?

Dude, so if asked questions being the blues/track guy here, you can't answer anything? Isn't that what this was all about? The guy to come to with blues/track questions isn't what this was about?

Remember when I asked about the first great multi talented sprinter and you told me....that is subjective, ok, so in your opinion who would that be, well?

Little people, this is the guy you'd come to if ya had a blues/track question? I have asked him 100 questioins he has answered...............0.

Who out there can copy SFS saying anything about blues/track that was factual? Where is this at?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 10:36 PM
I picked up on his lie and wasn't going to keep pouring gas on it. I'm HUGE into historical track HUGE, nothing like that*** would get by me, it just never happened, total bullshit.

When did you show us anything, I never saw you do anymore than I did. Dude, I have posted pictures of my bench and other stuff right here, what you ever done, yep.....nothing. You post some pictures right here or shut the fuck up.

*** Ther Harrison Dillard story is well known by guys like myself. He was first and foremost a hurdler, but he could sprint...also. So at our Oly trials he hits a hurdler, yep...out. So he then decides to give the 100m a shot, yep, goes on to win the Olympic gold. Then four years later he wins the Olympic 110h. I'm all over his career, trust me that stuff NFO talkld about was bullshit.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=1574&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA2

Doesn't it bother you that you are showing everyone ya know nothing?

Dude, so if asked questions being the blues/track guy here, you can't answer anything? Isn't that what this was all about? The guy to come to with blues/track questions isn't what this was about?

Remember when I asked about the first great multi talented sprinter and you told me....that is subjective, ok, so in your opinion who would that be, well?

Little people, this is the guy you'd come to if ya had a blues/track question? I have asked him 100 questioins he has answered...............0.

Who out there can copy SFS saying anything about blues/track that was factual? Where is this at?None of this bothers anyone but you.

Why does it bother you so much ?

Avante
05-16-2018, 11:58 PM
I have a track question for our track expert SFS. And will have one every day, curious as to how many questions he can't answer. Will stop when he gets one right.

Who was the first black SEC sprinter to make the Olympic 100m final? Please don't tell me......i's subjective:lol

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 12:00 AM
I have a track question for our track expert SFS. And will have one every day, curious as to how many questions he can't answer. Will stop when he gets one right.

Who was the first black SEC sprinter to make the Olympic 100m final? Please don't tell me......i's subjective:lolNo one cares.

Why do you care?

Avante
05-17-2018, 12:20 AM
Up in the football forum SFS is talking about pooping and my wife. As he stays far away from this thread. You guys did him no favors, all ya really did was expose him for the know nothing, immature, lying little FAKE he is.

I'm going to ask him a blues or track question every day (not weekends) watch as he either ignores it or tap dances around, or......subjective..ha~~~ we will never see an actual answer, and this is your EXPERT.........:lol

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 12:23 AM
Up in the football forum SFS is talking about pooping and my wife. As he stays far away from this thread. You guys did him no favors, all ya really did was expose him for the know nothing, immature, lying little FAKE he is.

I'm going to ask him a blues or track question every day (not weekends) watch as he either ignores it or tap dances around, or......subjective..ha~~~ we will never see an actual answer, and this is your EXPERT.........:lolHe pooped all over you in this thread.

Why do you care?

monosylab1k
05-17-2018, 01:03 AM
I’ll give Avante until Friday night to stage a comeback. Otherwise, Saturday morning we will crown SFS as the official Blues/Track expert of SpursTalk.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:16 AM
Let's talk some blues.

There have been a ton of books written on them blues, I own 12 of them. The story is.....the slave trade, the plantations, the hard times, the trains, the drugs, the whiskey, the violence, prison, wicked wimmen, all captured on some old records from long ago. So when ya find some old blues cats not found in 12 big books, ya have something.

Back in the 20's and 30's we saw a lot of blues artists record but one or two, three records. Then they just vanished. All we have to show they ever existed is some old records. Some of this stuff is totally amazing and what a shame we only had a glimspe of the talent.

I have this mix I put it together a few years ago, everybody here recorded less than three records, with Freezone and Jim thompkins with but one song, yep, just one song.

Rude Lacy...became a preacher, he died in Bakersfield....his "Mississppi Jailhouse Groan" the best example of them Delta blues on record.
Henry Spaulding...a St. Louis barber, his "Cairo" a must listen.
Tarter & Gay.....ya gotta hear these cats
Lane Hardin
Freezone.....nobody knows anyting about him at all.
Jim Thompkins
Bobby Grant.....incredible sound
Elvie Thomas...she did record with Geechie Wlley, but just one record with her on vocals.
Kid Bailey
Mississippi Bracey (Isaih Nettles)
John D. Fox
Pillie Bolling
Pigmeat Terry......I think
Ed Andrews........................the first country bluesman to record 1924? (debatable)
Bo Jones.....it gets no better than this lonely guitar blues, a Texan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If ya wait for SFS to ever talk them blues, good luck:blah

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:19 AM
I’ll give Avante until Friday night to stage a comeback. Otherwise, Saturday morning we will crown SFS as the official Blues/Track expert of SpursTalk.
Does the fact Avante knows FAR FAR FAR more about them blues/track matter at all?

Scared to have an actual contest aren't ya?

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:24 AM
Sonny Liston...come on chump fight me.
Cassius Clay....on no no no, I want no part of that.

How would that have went over?

A Champion who is a coward, not a good look.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:41 AM
How about some track talk?

This is a fantasy, a best of thing. Something only Avante can do.

All Time HBCU 4x1 relay

lane

1.Norfolk State....Brian Lewis...Tim Montgomery...Raymon Clay...Steve Riddick
2.Southern U.....Bill Miller...Brian Johnson...Oliver Ford...George Anderson
3.Grambling....Robert Woods...Jack Phillips...Richard Stebbins...Stone Johnson
4.FAMU....Rey Robinson...Eugene White...William Haynes....Bob Hayes
5.TSU...Henry Neal...Robert Taylor...Augustine Olobia...Jimmy Hines
6.NCA&T...Maurice Eddy...Derek Lawrence...Christian Belcher...Calesio Newman
7.NCC...Larry Black....Julius Sang...Edwin Roberts...Jason Smoots
8.Morgan State..Art Bragg....Ken Kave...George Rhoden...Paul Winder

We have 13 Olympians up there and 6 WR holders.
Two Nigerians
One Trinidadian
One Jamaican
Four pro footballers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now who out there really thinks SFS is capable of anything remotely similiar?

Hell, All Time NFL 4x1

lane

1.Giants..Richmond Flowers...Butch Woolfolk....Henry Carr...Homer Jones
2.Cowboys....Hershel Walker....Deion Sanders...Terrance Newman...Bob Hayes
3.Raiders A....Willie Gault...Ron Brown...Sam Graddy...Jacoby Ford
4.Raiders B....Cliff Branch....Alvis Whitted...James Trapp...James Jett
5.Chiefs...Samie Parker...Jamaal Charles...Stone Johnson...Tyreek Hill
6.Packers...Mike Miller...Travis Williams...Phil Epps...James Lofton
7.Bills..J.D.Hill...O,J,Simpson...Marquiz Goodwin...Clyde Glosson
8.Dolphins...Mark Duper...Paul Warfield...John Roderick...Jimmy Hines

Chucho
05-17-2018, 01:59 AM
Shut up, Avante. No one cares, fag boy.

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:07 AM
Shut up, Avante. No one cares, fag boy.

Dude, do you really believe SFS ran a 19.5-20.5....well?

As a middle school kid he thinks he ran a 19.5 maybe?

Dude.

All-time men's best 200m

Chucho
05-17-2018, 02:10 AM

No one cares. How did Spurtacular's anus taste?

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:12 AM
No one cares. How did Spurtacular (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)'s anus taste?

Dude, answer the question, so you do think a middle school kid can run one of the fastest 200m in history.....right?

Chucho
05-17-2018, 02:14 AM
Dude, answer the question, so you do think a middle school kid can run one of the fastest 200m in history.....right?

Answer my question first and I will give you a serious answer to your's.

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:25 AM
Answer my question first and I will give you a serious answer to your's.

Dude, are you really so damn stupid you actually think I know who anyone here really is? My God guy just how damn dumb are you? Oh hell yes I boarded a fucking plane flew to................hahahahahaha~~~~

This little shit has gotta be the dumbest fuck here.

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 02:35 AM
Let's talk some blues.

There have been a ton of books written on them blues, I own 12 of them. The story is.....the slave trade, the plantations, the hard times, the trains, the drugs, the whiskey, the violence, prison, wicked wimmen, all captured on some old records from long ago. So when ya find some old blues cats not found in 12 big books, ya have something.

Back in the 20's and 30's we saw a lot of blues artists record but one or two, three records. Then they just vanished. All we have to show they ever existed is some old records. Some of this stuff is totally amazing and what a shame we only had a glimspe of the talent.

I have this mix I put it together a few years ago, everybody here recorded less than three records, with Freezone and Jim thompkins with but one song, yep, just one song.

Rude Lacy...became a preacher, he died in Bakersfield....his "Mississppi Jailhouse Groan" the best example of them Delta blues on record.
Henry Spaulding...a St. Louis barber, his "Cairo" a must listen.
Tarter & Gay.....ya gotta hear these cats
Lane Hardin
Freezone.....nobody knows anyting about him at all.
Jim Thompkins
Bobby Grant.....incredible sound
Elvie Thomas...she did record with Geechie Wlley, but just one record with her on vocals.
Kid Bailey
Mississippi Bracey (Isaih Nettles)
John D. Fox
Pillie Bolling
Pigmeat Terry......I think
Ed Andrews........................the first country bluesman to record 1924? (debatable)
Bo Jones.....it gets no better than this lonely guitar blues, a Texan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If ya wait for SFS to ever talk them blues, good luck:blah

Does the fact Avante knows FAR FAR FAR more about them blues/track matter at all?

Scared to have an actual contest aren't ya?

Sonny Liston...come on chump fight me.
Cassius Clay....on no no no, I want no part of that.

How would that have went over?

A Champion who is a coward, not a good look.

How about some track talk?

This is a fantasy, a best of thing. Something only Avante can do.

All Time HBCU 4x1 relay

lane

1.Norfolk State....Brian Lewis...Tim Montgomery...Raymon Clay...Steve Riddick
2.Southern U.....Bill Miller...Brian Johnson...Oliver Ford...George Anderson
3.Grambling....Robert Woods...Jack Phillips...Richard Stebbins...Stone Johnson
4.FAMU....Rey Robinson...Eugene White...William Haynes....Bob Hayes
5.TSU...Henry Neal...Robert Taylor...Augustine Olobia...Jimmy Hines
6.NCA&T...Maurice Eddy...Derek Lawrence...Christian Belcher...Calesio Newman
7.NCC...Larry Black....Julius Sang...Edwin Roberts...Jason Smoots
8.Morgan State..Art Bragg....Ken Kave...George Rhoden...Paul Winder

We have 13 Olympians up there and 6 WR holders.
Two Nigerians
One Trinidadian
One Jamaican
Four pro footballers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now who out there really thinks SFS is capable of anything remotely similiar?

Hell, All Time NFL 4x1

lane

1.Giants..Richmond Flowers...Butch Woolfolk....Henry Carr...Homer Jones
2.Cowboys....Hershel Walker....Deion Sanders...Terrance Newman...Bob Hayes
3.Raiders A....Willie Gault...Ron Brown...Sam Graddy...Jacoby Ford
4.Raiders B....Cliff Branch....Alvis Whitted...James Trapp...James Jett
5.Chiefs...Samie Parker...Jamaal Charles...Stone Johnson...Tyreek Hill
6.Packers...Mike Miller...Travis Williams...Phil Epps...James Lofton
7.Bills..J.D.Hill...O,J,Simpson...Marquiz Goodwin...Clyde Glosson
8.Dolphins...Mark Duper...Paul Warfield...John Roderick...Jimmy Hines

As a middle school kid he thinks he ran a 19.5 maybe?

Dude.

All-time men's best 200m

Dude, are you really so damn stupid you actually think I know who anyone here really is? My God guy just how damn dumb are you? Oh hell yes I boarded a fucking plane flew to................hahahahahaha~~~~

This little shit has gotta be the dumbest fuck here.Jesus Christ, Avante.

Why you buggin'?

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:41 AM
My favorite sprinters names.

Ebanizar Edmonds SJDelta
Ocie Early COS
X.L.Emerson Cali HS
Elijah Jefferson Arizona
Eulace Peacock Temple...he owned Jesse Owens in the 100
Javid Best....Cal/Lions RB
Mackinley Dillingham COS
Theolonius Bush Texas Southern
Harrison Dilliard Baldwin Wallace
Jeremiah Wheeler Fresno State
Usain Bolt Jamaica
Vernus Ragsdale Grambling

Football...Hiawatha Francisco ND

Track/football....Fair Hooker ASU/Browns (hurdler)

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:49 AM
All Time White NFL 100m

lane

1.Billy Cannon Oilers/LSU
2.John Roderick Dolphins/SMU
3.Tim Dwight Falcons/Iowa
4.Don Hutson Packers/Alabama
5.Don Beebe Bills/Chadron St
6.Richmond Flowers Giants/Tennessee
7.Lance Alworth Chargers/Arkansas
8.Jerry Tarr Oregon/Broncos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone ever see SFS actually talk track and them blues?

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 02:54 AM
My favorite sprinters names.

Ebanizar Edmonds SJDelta
Ocie Early COS
X.L.Emerson Cali HS
Elijah Jefferson Arizona
Eulace Peacock Temple...he owned Jesse Owens in the 100
Javid Best....Cal/Lions RB
Mackinley Dillingham COS
Theolonius Bush Texas Southern
Harrison Dilliard Baldwin Wallace
Jeremiah Wheeler Fresno State
Usain Bolt Jamaica
Vernus Ragsdale Grambling

Football...Hiawatha Francisco ND

Track/football....Fair Hooker ASU/Browns (hurdler)

All Time White NFL 100m

lane

1.Billy Cannon Oilers/LSU
2.John Roderick Dolphins/SMU
3.Tim Dwight Falcons/Iowa
4.Don Hutson Packers/Alabama
5.Don Beebe Bills/Chadron St
6.Richmond Flowers Giants/Tennessee
7.Lance Alworth Chargers/Arkansas
8.Jerry Tarr Oregon/Broncos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone ever see SFS actually talk track and them blues?

Dude, nobody cares, ok?

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:00 AM
How about the Blind Blues Cats 100m?

lane

1.Blind Boy Fuller
2.Blind Blake
3.Blind Willie Reynolds....The Allman Bros covered his "Outside Woman Blues"
4.Blind Willie Johnson.....Eric Clapton his biggest fan, amazing slide man.
5.Blind Joe Taggard
6.Blind Willie Walker
7.Blind Gary Davis
8.Blind Lemon Jefferson

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 03:08 AM
How about the Blind Blues Cats 100m?

lane

1.Blind Boy Fuller
2.Blind Blake
3.Blind Willie Reynolds....The Allman Bros covered his "Outside Woman Blues"
4.Blind Willie Johnson.....Eric Clapton his biggest fan, amazing slide man.
5.Blind Joe Taggard
6.Blind Willie Walker
7.Blind Gary Davis
8.Blind Lemon Jefferson

Dude, nobody cares, ok?

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:14 AM
All Time Texas 4x1 Relay

lane

1.UTEP...Churandy Martina...Olapade Adeniken...Oba Thompson..Steve Williams
2.Texas Southern....Henry Neal...Robert Taylor...Augustine Olobia...Jimmy Hines
3.Houston....Cameron Burrell...Leroy Burrell...Joe DeLoach...Carl Lewis
4.TCU A...Jon Drummond...Kim Collins...Darvis Patton...Ray Stewart
5.TCU B...Charles Silmon...Michael Frater..Percival Spencer...Ronnie Baker
6.Blinn JC...Henry Neal...Fabian Muyaba...Brian Lewis...Tim Montgomery
7.Baylor...Bruce Davis...Everett Walker...Michael Johnson...Trayvon Bromell
8.Texas A&M...Andre Cason...Curtis Dickey...Floyd Heard...Ameer Webb

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:20 AM
All Time USC 100m

lane

1.Charles Paddock 1920 Oly gold, WR9.6
2.Lennox Miller Oly silver/bronze, Jamaican
3.Andre DeGrasse School record holder/first sub10.00, Canadian
4.James Sanford ranked number one the world
5.Frank Wykoff WR9.4
6.Mel Patton WR9.3
7.Don Quarrie Oly silver, WR9.9
8.Clancy Edwards NCAA/AAU champion

I can do that for every college in the USA IF they have 8 quality sprinters in their history. Talking sub 9.5/10.30.

San Jose State dropped track years ago, but in their heyday "Speed City"

lane

1.Dennis Johnson WR9.3 Jamaica
2.Ronnie Ray Smith WR9.9
3.Ray Norton WR9.3....a Niner
4.John Carlos WR9.1
5.Tommie Smith WR19.83 200M
6.Kirk Clayron 9.3
7.Bobby Poynter 9.4
8.Sam Davis 10.1

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 03:26 AM
All Time Texas 4x1 Relay

lane

1.UTEP...Churandy Martina...Olapade Adeniken...Oba Thompson..Steve Williams
2.Texas Southern....Henry Neal...Robert Taylor...Augustine Olobia...Jimmy Hines
3.Houston....Cameron Burrell...Leroy Burrell...Joe DeLoach...Carl Lewis
4.TCU A...Jon Drummond...Kim Collins...Darvis Patton...Ray Stewart
5.TCU B...Charles Silmon...Michael Frater..Percival Spencer...Ronnie Baker
6.Blinn JC...Henry Neal...Fabian Muyaba...Brian Lewis...Tim Montgomery
7.Baylor...Bruce Davis...Everett Walker...Michael Johnson...Trayvon Bromell
8.Texas A&M...Andre Cason...Curtis Dickey...Floyd Heard...Ameer Webb

All Time USC 100m

lane

1.Charles Paddock 1920 Oly gold, WR9.6
2.Lennox Miller Oly silver/bronze, Jamaican
3.Andre DeGrasse School record holder/first sub10.00, Canadian
4.James Sanford ranked number one the world
5.Frank Wykoff WR9.4
6.Mel Patton WR9.3
7.Don Quarrie Oly silver, WR9.9
8.Clancy Edwards NCAA/AAU champion

I can do thst for every college in the usa IF they have 8 quality sprinters in their history. Talking sub 9.5/10.30.

Dude, nobody cares, ok?

:lol I'm gonna keep you coming back here for weeks just posting your own quote.

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:33 AM
All Time Fresno State 100m

lane

1.Terry Bowen
2.Jeremiah Wheeler
3.Les Laing WR4x4 Jamaica
4.Mike Agostini Trinidad, a white cat a Trini
5.Darel Newman...Only white guy to beat Bob Hayes, did it in an indoor 60
6.Ed Jeffries
7.Anthony Barnes
8.Sam Workman

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:37 AM
How funny is it going to be having your blues/track expert who can't talk either, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Everyone knowing if you needed a blues/track question answered to win some $$$$$$ it will be.....hey Avante...

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:43 AM
Having fun with this, love it.

All Time SEC 100m

lane

1.Dennis Mitchell Florida
2.Richard Thompson LSU/Trinidad
3.Justin Gatlin Tennesee
4.Tyson Gay Arkansas
5.Christian Coleman Tennesse
6.Calvin Smith Alabama
7.Stanley Floyd Auburn
8.Harvey Glance Auburn

Avante
05-17-2018, 03:52 AM
All that above was done right off the top my head, ya can tell because of the amount of time it didn't take. You have any idea how long something like all that would take trying to Google all of it?

That is just a tiny fraction of the powers I possess when it comes to this stuff. I can do the same thing with the hurdles, the long jump, the 200 and 400m. I have every school totally covered, every country totally covered, evey NFL team totally covered, people have no idea just how many stud tracksters have played pro football.

Now, where is SFS? Where and when has he ever actually done anything? Where is it? He sure in the hell can't answer anything ya ask him. Subjective.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~

KC Chiefs 100m

lane

1.Joe Delaney 9.4 NWLa....drown
2.Ken Thomas 10.0m SJS....banged up his knee,poof~~~
3.Stone Johnson WR20.6 Grambling....died from injuries in a preseson game
4.Jamaal Charles 10.18 Texas
5.Tyreek Hil 10.18 Oklahoma St
6.Sammie Parker 10.17? Oregon
7.Eddie Kennison NFL Fastest Man LSU
8.Warren McVea 9.5 Houston

Avante
05-17-2018, 04:09 AM
Pro Rasslin' All Time Monster 20 Man Battle Royal

Brusier Brody
Abdullah the Butcher
Braun Stroman
Brock Lesnar
The Roadwarriors
Jeep Swenson
Bill Kashmeir
Andre the Giant (young)
Big John Studd
Hulk Hogan (young)
King Kong Bundy
The Warlord
Batista
Goldberg
Ted Arcidi
The Big Show (young)
Gorilla Monsoon
The Barbarian
The Undertaker

Avante
05-17-2018, 04:18 AM
All Time Pre 1970 Pro Rasslin' Card

Main Event

Lou Thesz vs Bruno Sammartino

Semi Main

"Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers vs Verne Gagne

Special Attraction

Eddie and Dr.Jerry Graham vs The Fabulous Kangaroos

Prelims

Fred Blassie vs Ray Stevens
The Sheik vs Killer Kowalski
Antonio Rocca vs Edouard Carpentier
Fritz Von Erich vs Dick the Brusier

Avante
05-17-2018, 04:25 AM
The All Black All Time Pro Rasslin' Card

Main Event

BoBo Brazil vs The Rock

Semi Main

Bearcat Wright vs Ernie Ladd

Special Attraction

The Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) vs Rocky Johnson & Tony "Mr. USA" Atlas

Prelims

Ron Simmons vs Ahmad Johnson
Sweetdaddy Siki vs Junkyard Dog
Butch Reed vs Iceman King Parsons
Abdullah the Butcher vs Kamallah

Avante
05-17-2018, 04:28 AM
What's so fucking funny is ya wanna...DAMN how do you do that, teach me.....but ya just can't, hahahahaha:lol

Avante
05-17-2018, 04:31 AM
It's pushin' El Late on the west coast, time for my beauty sleep, no doubt I'll awake even prettier than I am now.

A little beddy bye tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipPmklBJ6Es

Darth_Pelican
05-17-2018, 07:32 AM
^9 consecutive post meltdown.

Xevious
05-17-2018, 07:44 AM
Omfg, he's losing it. :lol

And the funny thing is nobody even reads his lists and shit posts. Nobody cares.

Blake
05-17-2018, 10:00 AM

Who was the first black SEC sprinter to make the Olympic 100m final? Please don't tell me......i's subjective:lol

This would be like Alex Trebek playing along with the contestants

Blake
05-17-2018, 10:01 AM

Lol I'm not even sure that's a record for him

Avante
05-17-2018, 12:27 PM

Dude, meltdown or a perfect excuse to show off?

You talked about that famous Georgia Tech 222 Cumberland 0 game from 1916. Sometime tells me that is all ya know about the game, the score.

This is out of a book I own....STRANGE But True Football Stories.

The game was played on Oct 7th and Cumberland was paid 500 bucks to play the game.

Cumberland had been a powerhouse going undefeated from 1903-1905, They were the Southern Confremce champs. But by 1916 the coachs were roaming the campus trying to talk any big guy into playing football.

On the way to Georgia Tech they had a stop over in Atlanta, their coach tried to recruit some Vanderebilt players...ha~~~

Cumberland showed up with 14 players.

GT scored 63 points in the first quarter. And another 63 in the second quarter then 54 in the third and 42 in the 4th.

They played two 12 .5 quarters and then two 10 minute quarters, just think if they had played 15 minute quarter, what...300-0?

NCAA records set that day...

Most points in a game
Most yards gained by one team...978
Most players scoring touchdowns....13
Mosr consecutive extra points kicked in one game...18
Everett Strupper a tailback scored seven TD's, and was headed for his eighth only to stop at the one and down the ball, yep...compassion.

The longest gain for Cumberland was a 10 yard run by fullback A.L.McDonald.

Yep, depth.

Avante
05-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Omfg, he's losing it. :lol

And the funny thing is nobody even reads his lists and shit posts. Nobody cares.

Well I could do what you do, which is what?

Just how many posters do we need here taking movies and TV shows?

Avante
05-17-2018, 12:35 PM
So I'm getting ready to dump a bunch of SI's I own, don't really need to hang on to a weekly. I find myself browsing....

Would ya believe the first black QB to play in an NFL game was a cat named..............Willie Thrower? He was a Bear and played in 1953, it would be over a decade before we saw another black QB play in the NFL.

Willie Thrower a black QB, ha~~~

Hmmmm?

Sprinter...James Jett
Fullback..Larry Csonka

Nicknames football

Rufus "Roadrunner" Ferguson
Squirmin' Sherman Lewis
Tank Younger
Thunder Thornton
Rocket Ismail
Preacher Pilot
Deacon Dan Towler
Crazy Legs Hirsh
Speedy Duncan
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith
Fred "The Hammer" Williamson
L.G."Long Gone" Dupree
Darly "Mad Bomber" Lamonica
Bullet Bob Hayes
Hollywood Henderson
Mean Joe Greene
Too Tall Jones
Deacon Jones
Gizmo Williams
Pinball Clemons
Cannonball Butler

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 12:40 PM

Listen Sparky...people give a shit about movies and TV shows. Most can relate to this.
No one other than yourself gives a fuck about the 1948 Olympic bronze medalist in the 100m.
Lloyd LaBeach. But pretty cool to see a Panama sprinter get the first medals for his country. Right?

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 12:42 PM
So I'm getting ready to dump a bunch of SI's I own, don't really need to hang on to a weekly. I find myself browsing....

Would ya believe the first black QB to play in an NFL game was a cat named..............Willie Thrower? He was a Bear and played in 1953, it would be over a decade before we saw another black QB play in the NFL.

Is he related to Willie Phister Chicken?

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 12:46 PM
Dude, meltdown or a perfect excuse to show off?

You talked about that famous Georgia Tech 222 Cumberland 0 game from 1916. Sometime tells me that is all ya know about the game, the score.

This is out of a book I own....STRANGE But True Football Stories.

The game was played on Oct 7th and Cumberland was paid 500 bucks to play the game.

Cumberland had been a powerhouse going undefeated from 1903-1905, They were the Southern Confremce champs. But by 1916 the coachs were roaming the campus trying to talk any big guy into playing football.

On the way to Georgia Tech they had a stop over in Atlanta, their coach tried to recruit some Vanderebilt players...ha~~~

Cumberland showed up with 14 players.

GT scored 63 points in the first quarter. And another 63 in the second quarter then 54 in the third and 42 in the 4th.

They played two 12 .5 quarters and then two 10 minute quarters, just think if they had played 15 minute quarter, what...300-0?

NCAA records set that day...

Most points in a game
Most yards gained by one team...978
Most players scoring touchdowns....13
Mosr consecutive extra points kicked in one game...18
Everett Strupper a tailback scored seven TD's, and was headed for his eighth only to stop at the one and down the ball, yep...compassion.

The longest gain for Cumberland was a 10 yard run by fullback A.L.McDonald.

Yep, depth.

Would ya believe the first black QB to play in an NFL game was a cat named..............Willie Thrower? He was a Bear and played in 1953, it would be over a decade before we saw another black QB play in the NFL.Another meltdown.

You never answered the question, Avante: Why do you care about this so much ?

Monostradamus
05-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Listen Sparky...people give a shit about movies and TV shows. Most can relate to this.
No one other than yourself gives a fuck about the 1948 Olympic bronze medalist in the 100m.
Lloyd LaBeach. But pretty cool to see a Panama sprinter get the first medals for his country. Right?
:tu thank you for your insight. you're a treasure to this forum.

Avante
05-17-2018, 12:57 PM

There ya go gang, this is your track EXPERT telling you he doesn't even care about track. But he will be your SOURCE....hahaha~~~ A source who knows nothing about track.

LaBeach did attend two NCAA schools, he was trained in the USA. I never put too much into foreign athetes coming here to be trained. So who was the first foreign sprinter to win an Oly 100m medal not trained here?

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=3687&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA1

Avante
05-17-2018, 12:59 PM
:tu thank you for your insight. you're a treasure to this forum.

The guy had never heard of LaBeach until he read my post. Ask him about LaBeachs brother.

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 12:59 PM
There ya go gang, this is your track EXPERT telling you he doesn't even care about track. But he will be your SOURCE....hahaha~~~ A source who knows nothing about track.

LaBeach did attend two NCAA schools, he was trained in the USA. I never put too much into foreign athetes coming here to be trained. So who was the first foreign sprinter to win an Oly 100m medal not trained here?

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=3687&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA1

The guy had never heard of LaBeach until he read my post.No one cares.

Why do you care so much?

Monostradamus
05-17-2018, 01:04 PM
The guy had never heard of LaBeach until he read my post. Ask him about LaBeachs brother.

Who are you? I prefer to get my track insight from a real expert, not some no-name like you.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:07 PM
This really is hard to believe.

Bedford County Training School Won 78 Consecitive Games

From 42-149 this all black school in Shelbyville Tenn never lost a game.

For the first three years of the streak they were unscored on, and nobody crossed the 50 yard line on them.

Wow~!~~~~

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 01:08 PM

Where did I say I don't care about track and field?
I'm just not so oblivious to think that everyone else MUST share that interest.

Avante: hey...what are your interests?
Normal Person: well...I like to watch movies
Avante: what about track and field?
Normal Person: I really don't care about it
Avante: TALK TO ME ABOUT THE BROTHER OF LLOYD LABEACH!!!!! AND HERE'S A LIST OF BLACK ATHLETES!!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:09 PM
Who are you? I prefer to get my track insight from a real expert, not some no-name like you.

Cool, then ask him a real track question and watch what doesn't happen, come on, do it.

Since you have so much confidence in the real expert post this thread...SFS vs Avante Track Trivia.

Nonody will ever post that thread I GUARANTEE it. They don't want to see the FAKE crushed.

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 01:16 PM
Cool, then ask him a real track question and watch what doesn't happen, come on, do it.

Since you have so much confidence in the real expert post this thread...SFS vs Avante Track Trivia.

Nonody will ever post that thread I GUARANTEE it. They don't want to see the FAKE crushed.Actually, no one cares about any of it.

Why do you care so much?

Funny that such a "big man" is so scared of a little question.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:26 PM
Where did I say I don't care about track and field?
I'm just not so oblivious to think that everyone else MUST share that interest.

Avante: hey...what are your interests?
Normal Person: well...I like to watch movies
Avante: what about track and field?
Normal Person: I really don't care about it
Avante: TALK TO ME ABOUT THE BROTHER OF LLOYD LABEACH!!!!! AND HERE'S A LIST OF BLACK ATHLETES!!!!!!!!!

Actually....

Avante: hey....what are your interests?
Normal person...well...I like to watch movies
Avante...me too, love movies, my fav...On the Waterfront, what's yours?
Normal person....really, love that movie, Brando was never better. I do like Cool Hand Luke.
Avante...I'll be damn, that would be my second fav movie. WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE.....ha?
Normal person...ha! That scene with the girl washing the car, love it.
Avante...what ever happened to her?
Normal person..,..good question. So what else you into?
Avante...track, sci fi novels. the rasslin', them blues, boxing history, football.
Normal...track? Really, so will USC break the NCAA 4x4 record at the NCAA meet?
Avante...as ya know they have a faster man for man team than LSU had so it's a very real possibilty.
Normal person....Michael Norman is going to be amazing huh?
Avante...hell, he already is, he just ran a 19.8/44/4 at the PAC12.
Normal..I know. love to see him and Houstons Eli Hall dangle, guess we'll see that at the NCAA's.
Avante...the indoor World record holder at 200m in Hall vs the indoor World record holder at 400m, BUT....I think Hall pulled something at his conference meet, he only ran a 10.4 in the 100m and didn't run the 200m at all?
Normal person...that sucks. Hey, heres my number give me a a call sometime, maybe grab a beer and talk some rasslin' love the rasslin, see ya!
Avante...cool, sounds good.....Adios~~~~

Monostradamus
05-17-2018, 01:27 PM

Nonody will ever post that thread I GUARANTEE it. They don't want to see the FAKE crushed.

Why would the great SFS demean himself like that? That's like LeBron accepting 1 on 1 challenges from random white guys at 24 hr fitness.

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Actually....

Avante: hey....what are your interests?
Normal person...well...I like to watch movies
Avante...Me too, love movies, my fav...On the Waterfront, what's yours?
Normal person....really, love thatmovie, Brando was never better. I do like Cool Hand Luke.
Avante...I'll be damn, that would be my second fav movie. WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE.....ha?
Normal person...ha! That scene with the girl washing the car, love it.
Avante...what ever happened to her?
Normal person..,..good question. So what else you into?
Avante...track, sci fi novels. the rasslin', them blues, boxing history, football.
Avante...as ya know they have a faster man for man team than LDSU hd so it's a very real possibilty.
Normal person....Michael ANorman is going to be amazing huh?
Normal..I know. love to see him and Houstons Eli Hall dangle, gues we'll see that at the NCAA's.
Avante...the indoor World record holder at 200m in Hall vs the indoor World record holder at 400m, BUT....I think Hall pulled something at his conference meet, he only tan a 10.4 in the 100m and diodn't run the 200m at all?
Normal person...that sucks. Hey, heres my number, give me a a call sometime, maybe grab a beer and talk some rasslin' love the rasslin, see ya!
Avante...cool, sounds good.....Adios~~~~Actually....

Avante: I want a track trivia contest.

Everybody: No.

Avante: Why not?

Everybody: No one cares.

Avante: But I really care about having a track trivia contest on SpursTalk

Everybody: Why do you care about that so much?

Avante:
http://mygenerationshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/357-TVtestPattern.jpg

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Why would the great SFS demean himself like that? That's like LeBron accepting 1 on 1 challenges from random white guys at 24 hr fitness.

translation

Dude, noway in hell I'm going to let you beat up on SFS, ok? This is fun playing pretend, sure we all get the guy don't know shit and you'd crush him like a bug, but what fun would that be. Watching you stomp the little guy into a pile of goo....nay.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:37 PM
Nobody here has any confidence in SFS at all do ya? Who runs from a challenge. yep....a coward.

SFS lets do this right ok little man, I challenge you to a track trivia contest, so ya got balls or just a low rent coward?

Prediction....totally ignore or some silly bullshit but no contest. yep....afraid.

I've been into track since the late 50's, actually saw Christian McCaffreys grandpa Dave Sime win the silver in the Olympic 100m in 1960. He is STILL considered one of the three/four best white American sprinters ever.

I cannot be beat here, or anywhere when it comes to track trivia, I have no equal.

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 01:41 PM
Nobody here has any confidence in SFS at all do ya? Who runs from a challenge. yep....a coward.

SFS lets do this right ok little man, I challenge you to a track trivia contest, so ya got balls or just a low rent coward?

Prediction....totally ignore or some silly bullshit but no contest. yep....afraid.

I accept your challenge.

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 01:42 PM
I accept your challenge.SFS wins.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:43 PM
I accept your challenge.

Start a thread and ask the first five questions.

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 01:49 PM
Start a thread and ask the first five questions.

Fuck that. You do the work since you care so much about it.

Avante
05-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Fuck that. You do the work since you care so much about it.

translation

Avante, you know I don't know five questions, so stop picking on me ya big bully. Look these people would vote for a trained monkey who could type over you, ok? You brag too much, that is all this is about, ok? Me vs you in trivia, are you kidding?

Blake
05-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Normal person.... So what else you into?
Avante...as ya know they have a faster man for man team than LSU had so it's a very real possibilty.
Normal person....Michael Norman is going to be amazing huh?
Normal..I know. love to see him and Houstons Eli Hall dangle, guess we'll see that at the NCAA's.......

:lol :lol Avante's version of a normal person conversation

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 01:59 PM
translation

Avante, you know I don't know five questions, so stop picking on me ya big bully. Look these people would vote for a trained monkey who could type over you, ok? You brag too much, that is all this is about, ok? Me vs you in trivia, are you kidding?

Start the thread faggot.
Or shut the fuck up.

Blake
05-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Start the thread faggot.
Or shut the fuck up.

:lol

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 02:03 PM
translation

Avante, you know I don't know five questions, so stop picking on me ya big bully. Look these people would vote for a trained monkey who could type over you, ok? You brag too much, that is all this is about, ok? Me vs you in trivia, are you kidding?translation: I CARE ABOUT THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:03 PM
Start the thread faggot.
Or shut the fuck up.

There ya have it fans, the guy knows I can't start threads. So just like I predicted, he will do anything but not a trivia contest, yep...a coward.

Here is your expert, aren't you embarrashed to have a coward as your track guru?

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 02:05 PM
There ya have it fans, the guy knows I can't start threads. So just like I predicted, he will do anything but not a trivia contest, yep...a coward.

Here is your expert, aren't you embarrashed to have a coward as your track guru?Yep, he's better than you.

Any questions I have about track or the blues will be directed to him from now on.

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 02:09 PM

Here is your expert, aren't you embarrashed to have a coward as your track guru?

What the fuck do you mean you can't start threads?

Click on the Club main page. At the top left, click on "New Thread".

Darth_Pelican
05-17-2018, 02:11 PM
What the fuck do you mean you can't start threads?

Click on the Club main page. At the top left, click on "New Thread".

He's too much of a coward to start a thread. All bark, no bite.

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 02:11 PM

Ok...I just checked and the thread starting function works.

Now...I gave you two options...

1) start the thread faggot
2) shut the fuck up

If that's not enough, here's a bonus option

3) go fuck yourself

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:14 PM
I tell ya what, let's try this. Now watch as your EXPERT does anything but actually answer a question.

You accepted the challenge so here are the first five questions, then you get your five, ok?

1.Give me the name of three 110hurdlers who ran the leadoff leg on WR 4x1 teams?

2.Give me 12 Olympic sprinters to play pro football?

3.Fill in the lanes with who belongs.

lane

1.USC 100m record holder
2.St.Kitts 100m recod holder
3.UCLA 100m record holder
4.Only white sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes
5.First black sprinter to hold a sprint WR
6.The fastest white American at 10.00
7.Last white sprinter on a USA Olympic 4x1 team
8.Shortest sprinter to hold the 100m WR

4.Give me the fastest 400m twins?

5.The fastest father and son of all time?

Good luck.

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 02:16 PM
I tell ya what, let's try this. Now watch as your EXPERT does anything but actually answer a question.

You accepted the challenge so here are the first five questions, then you get your five, ok?

1.Give me the name of three 110hurdlers who ran the leadoff leg on WR 4x1 teams?

2.Give me 12 Olympic sprinters to play pro football?

3.Fill in the lanes with who belongs.

lane

1.USC 100m record holder
2.St.Kitts 100m recod holder
3.UCLA 100m record holder
4.Only white sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes
5.First black sprinter to hold a sprint WR
6.The fastest white American at 10.00
7.Last white sprinter on a USA Olympic 4x1 team
8.Shortest sprinter to hold the 100m WR

4.Give me the fastest 400m twins?

5.The fastest father and son of all time?

Good luck.

Once again...I'm not going to waste my time filling in about 20 blanks.

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:19 PM
Once again...I'm not going to waste my time filling in about 20 blanks.

Ok man, how about we do it one question at a time, ok?

1. Who was the first 110hurdler who played pro football also who ran the leadoff leg on a WR 4x1 team? There were two other soon to be pro footballers on that team.

It's always some reason he can't do this or do that, will this guy ever answer anything?

This is an EXPERT, who would want a doctor with this expertise:blah

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 02:20 PM
Ok man, how about we do it one question at a time, ok?

1. Who was the first 110hurdler who played pro football also who ran the leadoff leg on a WR 4x1 team? There were two other soon to be pro footballers on that team also.

tell you what...if you're too scared to embarrass yourself on SpursTalk, go start a thread on a track and field forum and give me the link.

Pavlov
05-17-2018, 02:21 PM
Start your challenge thread, Avante.

What, are ya yella?

Darth_Pelican
05-17-2018, 02:25 PM
List in 3,2,1....

Avante
05-17-2018, 02:25 PM
tell you what...if you're too scared to embarrass yourself on SpursTalk, go start a thread on a track and field forum and give me the link.

Dude, are you ever goiing to stop tap dancing around and actually answer a damn question? Come on guy, there is your question how about an answer?

Now watch as the little coward shucks n' jives around doing all he can to never have to be destroyed by Avante in trivia. The guy don't know shit and you are seeing that .....AGAIN~~~~