PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kong fancls meetings w SKorea, threatens canceling Trump mtg

hater
05-15-2018, 01:55 PM
:lmao

I knew this was much ado about nothing

No way US allows peace in Koran peninsula

Apparently they US/SK were conductingg military drills and assumd that was ok :lmao

Kim Kong said fuck you

:lmao Trump

hater
05-15-2018, 01:58 PM

rjv
05-15-2018, 02:02 PM
depending on what media outlet one reads, i have seen anything from cancelled to suspended. if trump opens his stupid piehole though, it will likely lead to a definitive cancellation. he may even have to ship the three korean-americans he single-handedly rescued back to n. korea.

spurraider21
05-15-2018, 02:02 PM
:lol unnecessary military exercises in 2018

SpursforSix
05-15-2018, 02:08 PM
https://yt3.ggpht.com/-ouEhnsDsCxU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/GIvUCcCJ1cQ/s48-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg oops...I forgot to cancel those

hater
05-15-2018, 02:25 PM
depending on what media outlet one reads, i have seen anything from cancelled to suspended. if trump opens his stupid piehole though, it will likely lead to a definitive cancellation. he may even have to ship the three korean-americans he single-handedly rescued back to n. korea.

Trump will just say he toyed with Kim Kong in order to get those 3 guys back :lol

Reck
05-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Man, have there been a more inept administration than the Trump one?

Couldn't we just stop military drills while this was going on? Self sabotaging idiots.

hater
05-15-2018, 02:29 PM
IMO they are sabotaging Trump

As I said no way US allows there to be peace in the korean peninsula

hater
05-15-2018, 02:36 PM
:lmao ruckus

hater
05-15-2018, 02:43 PM
Damn from nobel peace prize to almost war on 3 fronts in a week :lmao

Canceling Iran deal pretty much ends any chance at diplomacy

Same thing if this meeting falls through w/NK

Not to mention Israel embassy move which ended all diplomacy with Palestine

:lmao in 1 damn week

Splits
05-15-2018, 03:08 PM
:cry we dodged a bullet :cry

hater
05-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Yes sir

Trump still >>>>>>> shitlery

spurraider21
05-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Yes sir

Trump still >>>>>>> shitlery
according to you he already started WW3 a month ago. how could things be worse?

Brazil
05-15-2018, 03:19 PM
Damn from nobel peace prize to almost war on 3 fronts in a week :lmao

Canceling Iran deal pretty much ends any chance at diplomacy

Same thing if this meeting falls through w/NK

Not to mention Israel embassy move which ended all diplomacy with Palestine

:lmao in 1 damn week

:lol the Trump effect

and :lol at your still better than shilary schtick

Splits
05-15-2018, 03:41 PM

hater
05-15-2018, 03:53 PM
according to you he already started WW3 a month ago. how could things be worse?

We would be knee deep in a war in Syria shooting down Russian jets

Thats coming from her mouth tbqh :lol

Trump >>>>>> Shitlery

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 03:58 PM
We would be knee deep in a war in Syria shooting down Russian jets

Thats coming from her mouth tbqh :lolGreat, post the quote.

hater
05-15-2018, 07:07 PM
:lmao rehearsing a north korean invasion days before a historical peace summit :lmao

Stupid fucking american animals :lmao

cheguevara
05-15-2018, 07:23 PM
Great, post the quote.

She said Russia would participate in a no-fly zone which is fantasy because in reality Russia would never participate in a US led no-fly zone over their ally Syria. That's nuts and either a bold lie or she was smoking PCP.

here is the quote:

CLINTON: I do not think it would come to that. We are already de-conflicting airspace. […] I am advocating the no-fly zone both because I think it would help us on the ground to protect Syrians; I’m also advocating it because I think it gives us some leverage in our conversations with Russia […] The no-fly zone, I would hope, would be also shared by Russia. If they will begin to turn their military attention away from going after the adversaries of Assad toward ISIS and put the Assad future on the political and diplomatic track, where it belongs.

this is a good analysis of it:

It makes no sense. Either Clinton is calling for an actual no-fly zone that would involve de facto war against Russia and Syria, or she’s calling for a fantasy one where Russia reverses its entire foreign policy and becomes a client state of the U.S. She’s either being wildly reckless or willfully obtuse.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/12/hillary-clintons-insane-plan-for-a-no-fly-zone.html

so hater's basically right. If she really meant a no-fly zone she meant shooting down Russian jets

Chris
05-15-2018, 07:26 PM
She was talking tough during the debates about confronting Russia if she was elected, but of course Pavlov couldn't take the time to watch that.

cheguevara
05-15-2018, 07:30 PM
in another interview with Maddow she was asked same thing:

"Well that's a hypothetical, because many things need to happen before we get there...." (shooting down a Russian jet)

when pressed on it by Maddow she said:

"a no fly zone doesn't mean we shoot down a jet who violates it a first or second time..."

so basically she meant eventually (third time?) she would shoot down the Russian jet

ElNono
05-15-2018, 07:31 PM
The argument of Shillary as a warmonger (while true) loses some of it's luster if Dennison turns out to be the same.

Which I guess at this point we all expect him to be.

Fabbs
05-15-2018, 07:41 PM
My sources said quite a while ago that Kim Jung is toast.
Not if, when.

cheguevara
05-15-2018, 07:43 PM
everyone is toast though. everyone dies

not if, when

Pavlov
05-15-2018, 08:41 PM
in another interview with Maddow she was asked same thing:

"Well that's a hypothetical, because many things need to happen before we get there...." (shooting down a Russian jet)

when pressed on it by Maddow she said:

"a no fly zone doesn't mean we shoot down a jet who violates it a first or second time..."

so basically she meant eventually (third time?) she would shoot down the Russian jet

Yeah that sounds so bloodthirsty.

AaronY
05-15-2018, 09:11 PM
:cry we dodged a bullet :cry
Its literally World War 3 now!!!

Fabbs
05-15-2018, 09:20 PM
everyone is toast though. everyone dies

not if, when
See if you can sell that to a card company.
http://www.relativelyinteresting.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/deep-thoughts-by-jack-handey.jpg

hater
05-15-2018, 09:34 PM
My sources said quite a while ago that Kim Jung is toast.
Not if, when.

Brilliant statement. You shoukd be an anal-list at cnn :lmao

DMX7
05-15-2018, 09:40 PM
No Noble Peace Prize?

hater
05-15-2018, 09:43 PM
No Noble Peace Prize?

Obomba got one for farting so Donnie still a lock for one :lmao

Chris
05-15-2018, 09:53 PM
lol "Noble"

lol DMX7

Reck
05-15-2018, 10:10 PM
:lmao rehearsing a north korean invasion days before a historical peace summit :lmao

Stupid fucking american animals :lmao

DMX7
05-15-2018, 10:57 PM
Obomba got one for farting so Donnie still a lock for one :lmao

You think the liberals on the committee are eager to give one to Trump?

hater
05-16-2018, 04:57 PM
You think the liberals on the committee are eager to give one to Trump?

Sure they are. They gave one to neocon obomba tbqh

hater
05-16-2018, 04:59 PM
High-ranking officials of the White House and the Department of State including Bolton, White House national security adviser, are letting loose the assertions of so-called Libya mode of nuclear abandonment, "complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization", "total decommissioning of nuclear weapons, missiles, biochemical weapons". etc, while talking about formula of "abandoning nuclear weapons first, compensating afterwards".
This is not an expression of intention to address the issue through dialogue.
It is absolutely absurd to dare compare the DPRK, a nuclear weapon state, to Libya which had been at the initial stage of nuclear development.

We shed light on the quality of Bolton already in the past, and we do not hide our feeling of repugnance towards him.

If the Trump administration fails to recall the lessons learned from the past when the DPRK-U.S. talks had to undergo twists and setbacks owing to the likes of Bolton and turns its ear to the advice of quasi-"patriots" who insist on Libya mode and the like, prospects of upcoming DPRK-U.S. summit and overall DPRK-U.S. relations will be crystal clear.

We have already stated our intention for denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and made clear on several occasions that precondition for denuclearization is to put an end to anti-DPRK hostile policy and nuclear threats and blackmail of the United States.

:lmao NK officials laughing at US retarded demands

Giving up their nukes and shipping them to US Libya style is not even an option :lmao

:lol john bolton taking Trump for a ride with his crazy demands :lmao

DMX7
05-16-2018, 09:04 PM
Sure they are. They gave one to neocon obomba tbqh

How much do you want to bet they don't give him one without some miraculous North Korea deal (total DPRK denuclearization, verifiable and irreversible)?

:lol john bolton taking Trump for a ride with his crazy demands :lmao

That was genius of John Bolton to make any reference to Libya... it's like the #1 thing Kim is trying to avoid. Gee, look how well that worked out for Gaddafi.

pgardn
05-16-2018, 09:32 PM
One day hater is hanging a Nobel peace prize on Trump, the next day...

No wonder he picked Trump to win, and then promptly backed out of a huge winning bet.
Does hater get sea sick?

boutons_deux
05-17-2018, 07:58 AM
North Korea says won't hold talks with 'incompetent' South unless differences settled

North Korea’s chief negotiator called the South Korean government “ignorant and incompetent” on Thursday,

denounced U.S.-South Korean air combat drills and threatened to halt all talks with the South unless its demands are met.

“Unless the serious situation which led to the suspension of the north-south high-level talks is settled, it will never be easy to sit face to face again with the present regime of south Korea,”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-southkorea/north-korea-says-wont-hold-talks-with-incompetent-south-unless-differences-settled-idUSKCN1II0B7?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F +US+%2F+Top+News%29

So how is Trash the universe's Best Evha Deal Maker when his deal is dying, if not dead?

boutons_deux
05-17-2018, 12:06 PM
The Leak To End All Leaks: Trump Ordered Military Families To Be Evacuated From South Korea. (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/5/15/1764635/-The-Leak-To-End-All-Leaks-Trump-Ordered-Military-Families-To-Be-Evacuated-From-South-Korea)

https://images.dailykos.com/images/531427/story_image/JohnKellyDoubleFacepalmAgain.jpg?1523642631

Because Trump really is a bumbling “idiot/moron:”

Trump issued the directive earlier this year to H.R. McMaster...

McMaster directed his staff at the National Security Council to prepare a presidential memorandum ordering military dependents in South Korea to leave the country.

Within a day, the memorandum made its way to chief of staff John Kelly's office.

"It was an order. It wasn't, 'I'm thinking about it,'" one senior administration official said of Trump's directive.

"We saw it as a done deal."

Behind the scenes, Defense Secretary James Mattis and Kelly devised a compromise, according to two administration officials, and

convinced the President to agree to a scaled-down directive that

would bar military personnel in South Korea from bringing their families there during future tours,

but avoid a dramatic evacuation, a senior administration official said.

A new memorandum was drafted, but it too was never implemented.

www.cnn.com/... (https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/politics/trump-south-korea-olympics/index.html)

They actually are babysitting him.

It’s hard to imagine the military letting Trump start a war with North Korea

given the adult daycare scenario in leaked accounts like this…

which show North Korea what’s going on over here.

None of this makes us safer.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/5/15/1764635/-The-Leak-To-End-All-Leaks-Trump-Ordered-Military-Families-To-Be-Evacuated-From-South-Korea?detail=emaildkre

hater
05-17-2018, 12:24 PM
:lmao White House basically calling John Bolton a crazy old bastards for saying the Libya model is being applied here.

Also US withdraws its b52s from their exersises in SK

boutons_deux
05-18-2018, 06:30 AM
Donald Trump's warning to Kim Jong-un: make a deal or suffer same fate as Gaddafi

Asked about ‘Libya model’, Trump says: ‘That model … was total decimation. That model would take place if we don’t make a deal’Donald Trump's warning to Kim Jong-un: make a deal or suffer same fate as Gaddafi

Donald Trump's warning to Kim Jong-un: make a deal or suffer same fate as Gaddafi

Asked about ‘Libya model’, Trump says: ‘That model … was total decimation. That model would take place if we don’t make a deal’

the recent suggestion (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/16/trump-north-korea-nuclear-summit-john-bolton) by his national security adviser, John Bolton, that the “Libyan model” be a template for dealing with North Korea at a summit between Trump and Kim planned for 12 June in Singapore.

The model Bolton was referring to was Gaddafi’s agreement in December 2003 to surrender his embryonic nuclear weapons programme, which included allowing his uranium centrifuges to be shipped out to the US.

But Trump appeared to be unaware of that agreement, :lol

and interpreted the “Libyan model” to mean the 2011 Nato intervention in Libya (https://www.theguardian.com/world/libya) in support of an insurrection, which ultimately led to Gaddafi’s murder at the hands of rebels in Tripoli.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/c89f47de4d2aa5c1ff821c014ef4b01af709bfd7/0_0_2083_1250/master/2083.jpg?w=460&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&
“The model, if you look at that model with Gaddafi, that was a total decimation. We went in there to beat him.

Now that model would take place if we don’t make a deal, most likely.

But if we make a deal, I think Kim Jong-un (https://www.theguardian.com/world/kim-jong-un) is going to be very, very happy,” Trump said, suggesting that the regime’s survival could be assured if Kim agreed to disarm.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/17/north-korea-trump-latest-warning-kim-jong-un-gaddafi

Trash is "unaware" of nearly everything a LEGIT Pres would and should be aware of.

hater
05-18-2018, 07:11 AM
How much do you want to bet they don't give him one without some miraculous North Korea deal (total DPRK denuclearization, verifiable and irreversible)?

That was genius of John Bolton to make any reference to Libya... it's like the #1 thing Kim is trying to avoid. Gee, look how well that worked out for Gaddafi.

Its genius of Bolton to put the meeting in danger?

Makes as much sense as Shitlers wiping her hard disks witha cloth tbqh

Splits
05-18-2018, 06:31 PM

Holy shit, Trump getting bullied in the paint

Chris
05-18-2018, 06:36 PM
lol "butter-up" "sugar plums"

Reck
05-18-2018, 06:39 PM
lol "butter-up" "sugar plums"

Did those things said in the tweet not happen, Chris?

:lol Trump: the begging

Chris
05-18-2018, 06:41 PM
Did those things said in the tweet not happen, Chris?

:lol Trump: the begging

Sounds like bullshit buzzwords to me.

Splits
05-18-2018, 06:43 PM
Sounds like bullshit buzzwords to me.

WSJ bad now

Chris
05-18-2018, 06:46 PM
WSJ bad now

WSJ always bad

NYT always bad

Just because they have a pro-conservative op-ed once in a blue moon doesn't give them their credibility back. Occasionally they run a non-partisan story but those are just as rare.

spurraider21
05-18-2018, 06:48 PM
WSJ always bad

NYT always bad

Just because they have a pro-conservative op-ed once in a blue moon doesn't give them their credibility back. Occasionally they run a non-partisan story but those are just as rare.
even tho NYT broke uranium one and operation crossfire?

Chris
05-18-2018, 06:50 PM
even tho NYT broke uranium one and operation crossfire?

Operation crossfire was a leak from the OIG draft. Someone violated their NDA on that one. It's a frontrunner attempt to butter up the Dems for the devastation to come.

spurraider21
05-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Operation crossfire was a leak from the OIG draft. Someone violated their NDA on that one. It's a frontrunner attempt to butter up the Dems for the devastation to come.
and NYT published it

you would think a biased liberal globalist media source would bury the story

Chris
05-18-2018, 06:57 PM
and NYT published it

you would think a biased liberal globalist media source would bury the story

Not if they knew the details of the draft. Sounds like a storm is coming.

spurraider21
05-18-2018, 07:00 PM
Not if they knew the details of the draft. Sounds like a storm is coming.
oh so they published a story about operation crossfire to help dems. got it.

what about uranium one?

Chris
05-18-2018, 07:02 PM
oh so they published a story about operation crossfire to help dems. got it.

Of course. That's called damage control.

what about uranium one?

Link me to the story so I can analyze it.

spurraider21
05-18-2018, 07:06 PM
Of course. That's called damage control.

Link me to the story so I can analyze it.
you dont know that NYT was the first outlet to report on Uranium One? :lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Chris
05-18-2018, 07:20 PM
you dont know that NYT was the first outlet to report on Uranium One? :lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Looks like Peter Schweizer chose them so he could sell more books. Were they supposed to tell him no?

spurraider21
05-18-2018, 07:25 PM
Looks like Peter Schweizer chose them so he could sell more books. Were they supposed to tell him no?
:lol c'mon man

DMC
05-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Shits gettin' REAL! Ver 2.6.1 Service Pack 7

pgardn
05-18-2018, 11:07 PM

You just got hosed Chris.

I agree that they lean left.
But they are also one of the best newspapers in the world.
You can’t separate this. You wanna be told what you wanna hear, it’s so painfully obvious. This same paper also did the majority of the work opening the Clinton foundation up and exposing B Sanders wife’s little bank problem.

hater
05-19-2018, 09:14 AM
:lmao Donnie just fucked up again when they were trying to fixBoltons fuckup :lmao

No way any deal is going to happen folks. Mark my words. If the meeting takes place it will be a royal shitshow :lol

The train to the summit seemed back on its track. Then Donald Trump derailed it again.

During a press conference yesterday he was asked about the "Libya model" issue (vid) and, in a seemingly off the cuff remark, managed to push the divisive comparison to a new level:

“The model, if you look at that model with Gaddafi, that was a total decimation. We went in there to beat him. Now that model would take place if we don’t make a deal, most likely. But if we make a deal, I think Kim Jong-un is going to be very, very happy.”
One might call that the 'art of the mafia deal': "Sign here or I will kill you."

:lol trump what an incompetent fool

DMC
05-19-2018, 09:23 AM
Hater not understanding how other cultures work :lol
Thinking Kim has any choice in the matter now :lol

Hell and damnation shtick has run its course :lol

Splits
05-19-2018, 09:31 AM

hater
05-19-2018, 10:03 AM

Huh? Not making sense here

Of course NK and Kim Kong have choice

American stupidity in full display thinking they have the upper hand :lmao

DMC
05-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Huh? Not making sense here

Of course NK and Kim Kong have choice

You thinking Kim still has a nuclear program :lol

boutons_deux
05-19-2018, 03:15 PM
NK bossing Trash like the dickless beta he is.

He really thinks he's gonna get a Nobel. Nobel people say "no fucking way"

boutons_deux
05-20-2018, 08:07 AM
Is Trump adviser Bolton trying to undercut the president and kill the North Korea talks?

Finally, we have the astonishing remarks of John Bolton. A few days after the Kim-Moon meeting in the demilitarized zone, Trump’s national security adviser invoked “the Libya model” in describing how Washington wanted the North to denuclearize.

“One thing Libya did that led us to overcome our skepticism was that they allowed American and British observers into all their nuclear-related sites,” Bolton said.

“So it wasn’t a question of relying on international mechanisms. We saw them in ways we had never seen before.”

This man is a body part not customarily mentioned in family publications such as Salon.

Given that the North is entirely familiar with inspection procedures, and

given the gruesome fate of Moammar Gadhafi once he denuclearized Libya, it is perfectly clear to me that Bolton’s intent was to provoke the North into withdrawing from the Trump-Kim summit.
This is what I mean by subtle subterfuge. We will have to see, but

Bolton may have got what he sought, for the North reacted last week — to the joint military exercises, the rejection of reciprocity and the Bolton comments — just as one might reasonably expect.

“High-ranking officials of the White House and the Department of State including Bolton, White House national security adviser, are letting loose the assertions of a so-called Libya model of nuclear abandonment,” Pyongyang said Wednesday.

Kim Kye Gwan, the North’s vice-foreign minister, elaborated with this:

“If the U.S. is trying to drive us into a corner to force our unilateral nuclear abandonment, we will no longer be interested in such dialogue and cannot but reconsider our proceeding to the summit.”

the president assured Kim that if he deals with the U.S. “he’d be running his country.” Generous of our leader, I would say:

Assent to our demands and we will not kill you.

But then the clarifier:

Libya is merely an example of “what will take place if we don’t make a deal,” saith Trump.

Did Washington just make North Korea an offer it cannot possibly accept? I see little room for an alternative interpretation of the week’s events.

There is one key point still to be addressed.

How in the world will Kim surrender his nuclear programs, as he has suggested he will, given that his achievement of effective deterrence has proven essential to his opening earlier this year?

It is an excellent question — a flowing wellspring of skepticism in Washington.

Kim has Xi Jinping’s assurances that China’s nuclear deterrent is effectively at North Korea’s disposal.

“Surrender your nukes, young man,” the Chinese president seems to have said. “Ours will deter the Americans.”

If I am correct,

Xi has snookered the policy cliques in Washington on the denuclearization question.

Now we will have to see what other stunts the Trump administration’s hawkish wing may have in mind. This is not over until it is over.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/trump-adviser-bolton-trying-undercut-president-kill-north-korea-talks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/trump-adviser-bolton-trying-undercut-president-kill-north-korea-talks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

hater
05-20-2018, 08:37 AM
You thinking Kim still has a nuclear program :lol

:lmao thinking a nuclear program can be shut down in days

pgardn
05-20-2018, 08:51 AM
:lmao Donnie just fucked up again when they were trying to fixBoltons fuckup :lmao

No way any deal is going to happen folks. Mark my words. If the meeting takes place it will be a royal shitshow :lol

The train to the summit seemed back on its track. Then Donald Trump derailed it again.

During a press conference yesterday he was asked about the "Libya model" issue (vid) and, in a seemingly off the cuff remark, managed to push the divisive comparison to a new level:

“The model, if you look at that model with Gaddafi, that was a total decimation. We went in there to beat him. Now that model would take place if we don’t make a deal, most likely. But if we make a deal, I think Kim Jong-un is going to be very, very happy.”
One might call that the 'art of the mafia deal': "Sign here or I will kill you."

From 3-D chess to incompetent fool...

Everyday is a new crisis and a new evaluation.

Do you experience dizziness... ever?

Winehole23
05-20-2018, 09:06 AM
hater doesn't think much of DJT but can't resist taunting grieving libs -- rhetorical cruelty is the master trope of victimized conservatives.

DMC
05-20-2018, 11:26 AM
:lmao thinking a nuclear program can be shut down in days

:lol not understanding what happens when a mountain collapses on your head

boutons_deux
05-21-2018, 01:52 PM
The White House has minted a commemorative coin with Kim Jong Un's face on it (http://theweek.com/speedreads/774404/white-house-minted-commemorative-coin-kim-jong-uns-face)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdvUEL2UQAAFvrY.jpg

http://theweek.com/speedreads/774404/white-house-minted-commemorative-coin-kim-jong-uns-face

Counting chickens before ...

hater
05-21-2018, 03:59 PM
:lol not understanding what happens when a mountain collapses on your head

:lmao resorting to analogies

DMC
05-21-2018, 05:43 PM
:lmao resorting to analogies

:lol not being in the know

hater
05-21-2018, 06:33 PM

Called this sheet :rolleyes

:lmao complaining about NK rhetoric when dumbo donnie and Bolton brought up Libya model :lmao

Incompetent bufoons :lol

Chris
05-21-2018, 06:35 PM
Stay away from CNN. They are fake news.

hater
05-21-2018, 06:37 PM
Stay away from CNN. They are fake news.

Cant argue with that tbqh

hater
05-21-2018, 06:45 PM
:lmao down to one ally :lol

Well my bad I menat down to 3 allies

Forgot about Nicaragua and Paraguay :lmao

Chris
05-21-2018, 06:50 PM

Chris
05-21-2018, 09:13 PM

hater
05-21-2018, 09:43 PM
The way US walked away from Iran deal and making laughable requests from Iran no way Kim Kong does this shit unless he wants a chance to laugh at Trumps face on live tv tbqh

IMO thats what NK. To get trump on the table and the tell him to fuck off. Thats the only way I see that meeting going. If it ever takes place which imo has 10% chance of happening

Mark my words nigas

boutons_deux
05-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Trump willing to walk away from North Korea summit: Mike Pence

U.S. President Donald Trump is willing to walk away from an unprecedented summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un scheduled for next month,

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Monday, after North Korea called into question the meeting last week.

“It would be a great mistake for Kim Jong Un to think he could play Donald Trump,” :lol

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/trump-willing-walk-away-north-korea-summit-mike-pence/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Trash is for sale, how much can NK buy him for?

Spurminator
05-22-2018, 12:05 PM
:lmao This faggot is a cartoon.

RandomGuy
05-22-2018, 01:19 PM
She said Russia would participate in a no-fly zone which is fantasy because in reality Russia would never participate in a US led no-fly zone over their ally Syria. That's nuts and either a bold lie or she was smoking PCP.

here is the quote:

CLINTON: I do not think it would come to that. We are already de-conflicting airspace. […] I am advocating the no-fly zone both because I think it would help us on the ground to protect Syrians; I’m also advocating it because I think it gives us some leverage in our conversations with Russia […] The no-fly zone, I would hope, would be also shared by Russia. If they will begin to turn their military attention away from going after the adversaries of Assad toward ISIS and put the Assad future on the political and diplomatic track, where it belongs.

this is a good analysis of it:

It makes no sense. Either Clinton is calling for an actual no-fly zone that would involve de facto war against Russia and Syria, or she’s calling for a fantasy one where Russia reverses its entire foreign policy and becomes a client state of the U.S. She’s either being wildly reckless or willfully obtuse.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/12/hillary-clintons-insane-plan-for-a-no-fly-zone.html

so hater's basically right. If she really meant a no-fly zone she meant shooting down Russian jets

The statement was "advocating for", as in a negotiating position.

Going from "advocating" for a no fly zone to "shooting down Russian jets" is more than a little stretch.

rjv
05-22-2018, 01:30 PM
:lmao This faggot is a cartoon.

i can just see him practicing his nobel peace prize speech in front of the mirror-with eyeglasses added for that more intellectual touch.

boutons_deux
05-23-2018, 06:38 AM
Trump Backs Away From Demand for Immediate North Korean Denuclearization

President Trump opened the door on Tuesday to a phased dismantling of North Korea’s nuclear weapons program,

backing away from his demand that the North’s leader, Kim Jong-un, completely abandon his arsenal without any reciprocal American concessions.

The president’s hint of flexibility came after

North Korea declared last week that it would never agree to unilaterally surrender its weapons, :lol

the White House is still groping for a strategy to negotiate with a reclusive, suspicious nuclear-weapons state. :lol WIN!

“There’s a very substantial chance that it won’t work out, and that’s O.K.,” Mr. Trump told reporters, as Mr. Moon listened. “That doesn’t mean it won’t work over a period of time. But it may not work out for June 12.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/22/world/asia/trump-korea-summit.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Trash's hard on for de-nuking NK to win that Nobel has now has "flexibility", aka FLACCID.

The little NK fat fuck is outplaying the big USA fat fuck.

boutons_deux
05-23-2018, 07:54 AM
Trump Today: President suggests ‘world- class poker player’ Xi to blame for shift in North Korea’s attitude about summit

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-today-president-suggests-world--class-poker-player-xi-to-blame-for-shift-in-north-koreas-attitude-about-summit-2018-05-22

Xi holds ALL the good cards, and $500M for Trash's developments.

MultiTroll
05-23-2018, 07:55 AM
How many government entitlement programs are you on?

djohn2oo8
05-23-2018, 07:00 PM

hater
05-23-2018, 07:09 PM
How many government entitlement programs are you on?

Zero

hater
05-23-2018, 07:10 PM
Donnie wants this meeting to happen so bad :lol

Going against Bolton and Pompous :lol

He wants that No el so he can shove it in Obombas face :lol

This will be fun to watch

hater
05-23-2018, 10:38 PM
:lmao a female NK official just called Pence a “political dummy”

:lol

hater
05-23-2018, 10:39 PM
Choe called Pence a "political dummy" for comparing Libya to North Korea. She said that Libya's nuclear program was in its early stages when it came to the negotiating table, while North Korea has spent years developing its nuclear weapons.
"As a person involved in the US affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the US vice president," she said.

:lmao Pence

Cucked by an asian lady :lmao

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 06:59 AM
North Korea Threatens Again To Call Off Trump Summit, Warns Of ‘Nuclear Showdown’

A top Pyongyang official lambasted “political dummy” Mike Pence and cautioned the U.S. against making “ignorant” remarks.

repeating a threat on Thursday to call off the planned June 12 summit (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-details-meeting-kim-jong-un_us_5af459dee4b09bb419e5a6a3) with President Donald Trump (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/donald-trump) and warning that a “nuclear showdown” could instead be on the table.

Choe Son Hui, blamed “reckless” remarks (https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-threatens-to-call-off-summit-calls-pence-a-political-dummy-1527122683) made by top U.S. officials as the reason behind Pyongyang’s second thoughts.

Choe took aim at Vice President Mike Pence in particular, calling him a “political dummy” who’d offended North Korea with his “unbridled and impudent” comments. Pence had warned in a Fox News interview (http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/05/21/vp-mike-pence-on-russia-probe-alleged-campaign-surveillance.html) on Monday that Pyongyang could follow the “Libya model” if leader Kim Jong Un (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/kim-jong-un) “doesn’t make a deal”

“I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the U.S. vice president,” Choe said,

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-trump-summit-nuclear-showdown_us_5b063d21e4b0784cd2b1247e?utm_medium=em ail&utm_campaign=__TheMorningEmail__052418&utm_content=__TheMorningEmail__052418+CID_f0dd1728 6d171d2d3cb2786f163c708b&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=HuffPost&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__052418

The Libya model:

http://c-6rtwjumjzx7877x24bbbx2eywgnrlx2ehtr.g00.courant.co m/g00/3_c-6bbb.htzwfsy.htr_/c-6RTWJUMJZX77x24myyux3ax2fx2fbbb.ywgnrl.htrx2fnrl-9jf58794x2fyzwgnsjx2fx78sx78-lwfumnh-umtytx78-wjgjqx78-hfuyzwj-pnqq-lfiifkn-550x2f955x2f955c955x3fn65h.rfwpx3dnrflj_$/$/$/$/$/$

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 07:16 AM

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 07:17 AM

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 07:18 AM

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 07:20 AM

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 07:21 AM

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 07:22 AM

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2018, 08:33 AM
So some nobody from a progressive think tank has a twitter account. And we should believe him why?

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 08:50 AM
you needn't believe one tweeter's thread to come to the conclusion that the trade detente with China was amateur hour.

it's not like the guy was spinning tales out of his head -- the facts put forward were reported on.

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 08:51 AM
So some nobody from a progressive think tank has a twitter account. And we should believe him why?

because knowing how intentionally fucked up Trash's kakistocracy Exec is, it's completely plausible, credible, and hee fucking larious

.... while Trash is obsessed with his "pageantry" made for tee vee

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 08:52 AM
Incompetence is one of the major themes of the DJT presidency.

So is the fawning credulity and selective skepticism of partisans like you, CC.

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 08:54 AM

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 08:57 AM
And Trash will still be supported by his duped, ignorant, low-wage, low-ed, sheeple base, 80% of Repugs

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:02 AM
And Trash will still be supported by his duped, ignorant, low-wage, low-ed, sheeple base, 80% of Repugs

hater
05-24-2018, 09:03 AM

Meeting canceled :lmao

Called this shit weeks ago folks :rolleyes

This world stuff is too easy

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:04 AM

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:06 AM

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 09:08 AM
and the Nobel Peace Prize? :lol

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 09:09 AM
and of course, Trash's fuckup is somebody else's fault, NEVER his

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:09 AM

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 09:13 AM
Trash's Medallion! a collector's item worth $Ms

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/KZCngoYZStI4uCC5O2g54eo5_0c=/0x0:535x486/1220x813/filters:focal(226x201:310x285):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/59803657/Screen_Shot_2018_05_21_at_2.35.43_PM.0.png

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:25 AM
Haven't laughed this hard in a while

rjv
05-24-2018, 09:31 AM
but, but my nobel peace prize.

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:34 AM
:lmao they ghosted his ass

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:36 AM

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 09:38 AM

clambake
05-24-2018, 09:54 AM

missed a real opportunity to follow up with commemorative plates and teacups.

RandomGuy
05-24-2018, 10:02 AM

Ilan Goldenberg is Senior Fellow and Director of the Middle East Security Program at the Center for a New American Security. He is a foreign policy and defense expert with extensive government experience covering Iran’s nuclear program, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the broader challenges facing the Middle East. Prior to CNAS, Mr. Goldenberg served as the Chief of Staff to the Special Envoy for Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations at the U.S. Department of State. In that position, he has played a key leadership role with the small team supporting Secretary Kerry’s initiative to conduct permanent status peace negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians.

From 2012 to 2013, Mr. Goldenberg served as a Senior Professional Staff Member on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee covering Middle East issues for Chairmen Kerry and Menendez. In that capacity, he acted as one of the lead drafters of the Syria Transition Support Act which provided additional authorities to arm the Syrian opposition. The bill passed the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in May 2013.

From 2009 to 2012, Mr. Goldenberg served first as a Special Advisor on the Middle East and then as the Iran Team Chief in the Office of the Under-Secretary of Defense for Policy. In that position he provided advice and support to the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy and other senior DOD officials on Iranian nuclear, military, and political issues.

Prior to that, Mr. Goldenberg worked as Policy Director and was one of the founding staff members of the National Security Network – a progressive nonprofit foreign policy organization dedicated to a pragmatic and principled foreign policy. He also spent time early in his career as a financial analyst at CitiGroup Investment Banking where he covered the oil and gas industry.

Mr. Goldenberg is also an adjunct professor at Georgetown University’s Security Studies Program.

Mr. Goldenberg holds a B.A. in international studies from the University of Pennsylvania, a B.S. in economics from the Wharton School of Business, and a master's degree in International Affairs from Columbia’s School of International and Public Affairs.

Sorry if he isn't a corrupt enough piece of shit for you.

Maybe if he took bribes from the Chinese government that would make him as qualified as Trump or took bribes from the Saudis that would make him as qualified as Kushner.

Hypocrite.

RandomGuy
05-24-2018, 10:13 AM
missed a real opportunity to follow up with commemorative plates and teacups.

On sale, with the presidential seal, in all Trump property gift shops. (illegal by the way, but Trump is doing that anyway, because he is above the law, and Republicans let him get away with anything)

clambake
05-24-2018, 10:26 AM
On sale, with the presidential seal, in all Trump property gift shops. (illegal by the way, but Trump is doing that anyway, because he is above the law, and Republicans let him get away with anything)
the point i was making. legal, illegal pffft.

its the pageantry of this guy thats disturbing.

hater
05-24-2018, 10:40 AM
:lmao I knew after the Iran move and Bolton and Pompeo idiotic comments. This would have zero chance of going anywhere :lmao

I would do so much better job than any of those 2 morons

Where can I apply for their job? :lmao

hater
05-24-2018, 10:46 AM
:lmao US being the female in the relationship and writing a breakup letter :lol

Bullied by a middle aged asian lady :lmao

hater
05-24-2018, 10:48 AM

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 11:01 AM

hater
05-24-2018, 11:05 AM
OMFG :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

“We are attempting to make sense of what, precisely, President Trump means” South Korean presidential spokesman Kim Eui-kyeom said in a statement.

RandomGuy
05-24-2018, 11:06 AM

Also:

Feel free to point out why any of those blunders were "great moves".

I await your total failure to do so, because you know that Trump is fucking incompetent, but aren't man enough to admit it.

Spurminator
05-24-2018, 11:19 AM

"Most supporters have said"

djohn2oo8
05-24-2018, 11:22 AM

"Most supporters have said"

lol

hater
05-24-2018, 11:42 AM
:lmao south korea

dabom
05-24-2018, 11:57 AM
:lmao south korea

Cue the 13 South Koreans paid shills crying Orange Shit supporters. :lol

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 12:21 PM
lol

ditto :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol What a bunch of asshole clowns

RandomGuy
05-24-2018, 12:49 PM

Well, that last one is just true. But GOLLY! Who could have predicted that a country entirely dependent on its nuclear deterrent would refuse to unilaterally disarm in exchange for a delightful meeting with a guy who called their leader Little Rocket Man for two straight years?

So how bad did our dipshit president get rolled? PRETTY BAD!

Six months ago, North Korea was almost totally isolated. Their only ally was China, which imposed intermittent pressure to keep a lid on the nuclear program. Kim Jong Un desperately wanted recognition as a major world leader, which he got when Mr. One Page Briefing jumped at an offer of a meeting.

AND THEN TRUMP BRAGGED ABOUT IT! As if he’d been a super genius, as opposed to an illiterate dupe.

Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Fake News NBC just stated that we have given up so much in our negotiations with North Korea, and they have given up nothing. Wow, we haven’t given up anything & they have agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing
Read more at https://wonkette.com/634332/you-cant-break-up-with-trump-north-korea-hes-breaking-up-with-you-first#UCRyGRdKgQiCm9rx.99

Trump gave NK exactly what it wanted from the get go: equal footing with a superpower.

NK was never going to go to a meeting, and it bait and switched Trump like the chump he is.

Winehole23
05-24-2018, 12:56 PM
it was odd not to notify anyone else in his own government before DJT accepted or dropped the date with NK. government by surprise!

hater
05-24-2018, 01:19 PM
it was odd not to notify anyone else in his own government before DJT accepted or dropped the date with NK. government by surprise!

Trump probably did notify Melanie :lmao

boutons_deux
05-24-2018, 01:25 PM

govt by random walk

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 01:27 PM
So some nobody from a progressive think tank has a twitter account. And we should believe him why?Well, what's your take on this failure?

Is there someone else you find more credible that has explain what happened?

Reck
05-24-2018, 01:27 PM
Trump an an all around pathetic human being.

immediately shows his hand when he didn't get his way. Threatens to use military force on NK. :lmao

It's what he would have done regardless.
:lol Chris
:lol Nobel peace prize

Reck
05-24-2018, 01:28 PM
:lmao US being the female in the relationship and writing a breakup letter :lol

Bullied by a middle aged asian lady :lmao

:lol Trump reduced to begging to a dictator.

:cry dont hesitate to write :cry

hater
05-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Trump an an all around pathetic human being.

immediately shows his hand when he didn't get his way. Threatens to use military force on NK. :lmao

It's what he would have done regardless.
:lol Chris
:lol Nobel peace prize

To be fair Trump wanted this meeting to happen and didnt really cause the derailment

It was the pair of idiots Bolton and Pompeo who thought this meeting was a NK surrender meeting :lmao

Oh and Pence, that moronic piece of meat

He probably cried to Trump “that lottle korean lady was a meanie :cry”. :lol

Bunch of emo pusses

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 01:54 PM
999653577307107328:lol

RandomGuy
05-24-2018, 02:31 PM
govt by random walk

I'm all for that.

RandomGuy
05-24-2018, 02:38 PM
America’s president receives a humiliating lesson in diplomacy

For context, it is worth noting that Mr Trump’s decision in March to meet with Mr Kim seemed ill-considered but, on balance, probably justifiable. His decision to cancel the meeting, after recent indications that the North Koreans were making a fool of him, had come to seem almost inevitable. And almost everything else about the president’s approach to, ostensibly, the biggest foreign policy challenge of his tenure has appeared uninformed, ill-considered and potentially disastrous.

As it turned out, the extent to which Mr Trump proceeded to veer from darkness to light on North Korea looked like an astonishing proof of naivety.

Perhaps Mr Kim will rush to repair the damage. Mr Trump is said to have such a high regard for his negotiating skills that he might not take much persuading to reconvene the cancelled talks. Yet this does not seem likely. The episode looks mainly like a high-powered exercise in educating Mr Trump in the salient fact of North Korean nuclear diplomacy: Mr Kim is not interested in negotiating away his one strategic advantage. If America has no short-term objective short of that—and Mr Trump did not obviously have one—there would be little to discuss.

Given the naivety Mr Trump has demonstrated, that is perhaps for the best.

https://www.economist.com/democracy-in-america/2018/05/24/donald-trump-cancels-his-scheduled-meeting-with-kim-jong-un

hater
05-24-2018, 02:51 PM
LMAO how were the North Koreans making a fool of Trump???

They actually just shut down their test site just yesterday and were bussing journalists today to take a look. They also freed some prisioners and stopped all testing and war games

It was Trumps team who were making Trump look like a fool. By triggering NKoreans with their Libya model and their wargamew

hater
05-24-2018, 02:55 PM
Kim was actually making Trump look great

It was Bolton, Pompeo and Pence who fucked him :lmao

Pavlov
05-24-2018, 03:11 PM
:lol hater won't get off det fence.

hater
05-24-2018, 05:20 PM
Ma niga PuTin with da goods:

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un “has done everything he previously promised; he even blew up the tunnels and mines at the [Punggye-ri nuclear] test site – and after that, we learned of the cancellation of the meeting by the US,” he said.

Chris
05-24-2018, 06:10 PM

Trump

Chris
05-24-2018, 06:12 PM
North Korea was no-show for summit planning meeting in Singapore last week, White House reveals

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/24/north-korea-was-no-show-for-summit-planning-meeting-in-singapore-last-week-white-house-reveals.html

Chris
05-24-2018, 07:07 PM

hater
05-24-2018, 08:30 PM
:wow

Kim Kong playing the game vs USA like a boss

Turning the other cheek is the best move he can do at this time. It buy him lots of time and h doesnt have to move a fingr anymore.

Americans playing with feeces while Kim Kong plays 3d Sudoku

hater
05-24-2018, 08:40 PM

hater
05-24-2018, 08:45 PM

boutons_deux
05-25-2018, 06:36 AM
How Kim Jong Un ‘Baited’ Trump Into Canceling The North Korea Summit

Trump’s slapdash attempt at negotiations has left the U.S. isolated from its Asian allies.

experts tell HuffPost it was Kim who provoked Trump to ax the June 12 meeting ― isolating the U.S. from its Asian allies and indefinitely postponing talks of Pyongyang’s denuclearization.

Trump boasted that the development was proof his belligerent stance against Pyongyang could bring the regime to the negotiating table.

But many analysts were unsurprised that a Trump administration short on foreign policy experience wasn’t able to pull it off.

“They clearly don’t have the personnel in place and the mindset to accomplish much in these delicate sorts of exchanges,”

said Joshua Pollack, a senior research associate with the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.

“We can’t even reach and stick to trade agreements with close partners.”

Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush spent years (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-talks-factbox/factbox-history-of-failure-efforts-to-negotiate-on-north-korean-disarmament-idUSKCN1GI2PQ) trying to reach agreements with North Korea to curtail its nuclear and missile programs, but the talks proved fraught with complications. North Korean diplomats are experts in sending mixed signals, often suggesting a willingness to compromise before reversing tack.

“I’m not at all surprised the whole thing blew up,” said Van Jackson, a North Korea expert at the Victoria University of Wellington.

“The structure of the situation and the basic conflict of interests had not changed at all from last year.”

“This was never taken seriously as an arms control negotiation,

it was only taken seriously as a stage show to make Donald Trump look big and powerful,”

“I felt that as things drew closer and Trump realized like he wasn’t going to get the grand submission with Kim on his knees, that things were not going to go well.”

“North Korea did the one thing Trump couldn’t handle: humiliate him.

I think Trump was prepared to swallow the idea of Kim keeping his nuclear arsenal, but he is not prepared to swallow his pride,”

Lewis said.

“Trump is the one who’s going to take the blame for this.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-north-korea-summit_us_5b072e7ae4b0fdb2aa51ba41?utm_medium=emai l&utm_campaign=__TheMorningEmail__052518&utm_content=__TheMorningEmail__052518+CID_7ac06a3e 2d4aa45a9bb8b9a5ae7c263e&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=HuffPost&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__052518

The PVL Illegit So-called Failing President Trash, just more evidence that stupid, ignorant, mentally disordered Trash, and his team, are in WAY over their heads.

pgardn
05-25-2018, 07:03 AM
Trump suffering humiliation is not a new phenomenon.
Self absorbed folks just have a difficult time even realizing it.
So maybe they can’t be humiliated because the bar has fallen to ground level, and they never knew there was a bar in the first place. Maybe the American people need a deeply flawed character in such a place of scrutiny to make them feel good.

Im not feeling it. This orange idiot could not last 5 minutes in anything I do as a private citizen. To much communication involving accurate and truthful analysis, you can’t just talk something up or negate “the worst deal ever” without proving it thoroughly. Or at least putting out an attempt to be rigorously analyzed by others. He just flies by the seat of his pants, this results in a dead pilot and crew eventually. Luckily it’s very difficult to screw up a large democracy with established institutions. Trump has unknowingly been switched to autopilot almost every other day of his presidency.

Amazing times...

Winehole23
05-25-2018, 08:08 AM
US is proving to be an unstable ally in the Pacific Rim, on our own continent, and in Europe.

For better and for worse, the results will last longer than DJT.

boutons_deux
05-25-2018, 08:31 AM
US is proving to be an unstable ally in the Pacific Rim, on our own continent, and in Europe.

For better and for worse, the results will last longer than DJT.

and ony for the worse, that's just international fuckup

the domestic fuckups, like the Iraq/Afghan wars and damages, will last decades,

aka, The American Decline, Thanks, oligarchy!

boutons_deux
05-25-2018, 08:38 AM
Trump Furious After Nobel Committee Gives Him Participation Trophy

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5b06e79f1777b02871af6e91/master/w_1298,c_limit/Borowitz-Trump-Furious-Nobel-Committee.jpg

WASHINGTON —Donald J. Trump was reportedly furious after the Nobel committee informed him on Thursday that he would not receive a Nobel Peace Prize but would get a participation trophy instead.

In Oslo, a Nobel spokesman said that Trump would have the distinction of becoming

the first world leader to receive such a trophy, also known as the Nobel Consolation Prize.
The spokesman displayed the prize,

a gold-painted plastic trophy

measuring eleven inches in height and

featuring a small man at its pinnacle,

holding a tiny laurel wreath over his head.

Announcing the award, the Nobel representative said,

“Although Donald Trump did not actually achieve peace, he did talk a lot about it, and that should be worth something.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-furious-after-nobel-committee-gives-him-participation-trophy (https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-furious-after-nobel-committee-gives-him-participation-trophy)