PDA

View Full Version : Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Projec

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 04:29 PM
WASHINGTON – A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-orders-help-chinese-phone-215814298.html

There you go Cosmic

"Too many jobs in China lost"

US policy and security sold to line the pockets of the president.

:lol "America first"

Suckers

clambake
05-16-2018, 04:29 PM
dirty

Trill Clinton
05-16-2018, 04:31 PM
MCGA

ducks
05-16-2018, 04:32 PM
part of the new china trade deal chill

Chris
05-16-2018, 04:33 PM

They don't know what winning looks like poor sods. Trump

clambake
05-16-2018, 04:34 PM

to make trump rich?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 04:37 PM

They don't know what winning looks like poor sods. Trump
I do know bribery when I see it.

Surprised that you two would flat out admit to it, but maybe I shouldn't be.

hater
05-16-2018, 04:41 PM
to make trump rich?

And get him reelected tbqh :lol

Trump kicking ass and taking names

boutons_deux
05-16-2018, 04:46 PM
FBI Director Christopher Wray Reiterates Concerns About ZTE After Trump Tweets

a simple hearing on the president’s FBI 2019 budget request Wednesday turned into a discussion about

China’s espionage capabilities

thanks to a group of surprise tweets from – drumroll please – President Donald Trump.

Leaders in the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA warned in a hearing with the Senate Intelligence Committee February (http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/14/technology/huawei-intelligence-chiefs/index.html) of the dangers of buying smartphones from Chinese telecommunications companies Huawei and ZTE,

a position which directly led to the export ban.

“We, the FBI, remain deeply concerned that any company beholden to foreign governments that don’t share our values are not companies that we want to be gaining positions of power inside our telecommunications network,” Wray replied.

“That gives them the capacity to maliciously modify or steal information,

that gives them the capacity to conduct undetected espionage,

that gives them the capacity to exert pressure or control.”

“Just to put it bluntly, what was President Trump thinking when he tweeted out what he did about putting ZTE back in business?”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fbi-director-christopher-wray-reiterates-concerns-about-zte-after-trump-tweets/

To enrich himself, Trash will endanger the USA in unimaginable ways.

This is what you Trash voters voted for, right?

Trash's horrible failure as businessman got him compromised by Pootin,

and now Trash is enriching himself by compromising the USA to China

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 04:48 PM
Damn, Wray called his boss out.

Chris
05-16-2018, 04:49 PM
I do know bribery when I see it.

Surprised that you two would flat out admit to it, but maybe I shouldn't be.

Tell me more about your bribery conspiracy.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Tell me more about your bribery conspiracy.1) China approves deal that enriches Trump personally.

2) Trump vows to save Chinese company that Pentagon has banned and has embedded spying technology in its phones.

That's pretty much it.

spurraider21
05-16-2018, 04:55 PM
1) China approves deal that enriches Trump personally.

2) Trump vows to save Chinese company that Pentagon has banned.

That's pretty much it.
pepesilvia.jpg

clambake
05-16-2018, 04:58 PM

you ever read, dale?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 04:59 PM
pepesilvia.jpg:lol I think sickdsm bought a ZTE phone just to spite me.

Chris
05-16-2018, 05:01 PM
So making a deal with China = bribery. Got it.

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:02 PM

where are you burying your head these days, dale?

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:07 PM
Or another way it could have worked:

1) China orders North Korea to give up its nuclear ambitions.

2) Trump vows to save Chinese company that Pentagon has banned and has embedded spying technology in its phones.

That's pretty much it.

Not everything has to be what you want to see through your blue tinted glasses.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:08 PM
So making a deal with China = bribery. Got it.A trade that enriches you directly and personally while you are the president.

Yes.

You definitely got it.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:08 PM

Not everything has to be what you want to see through your blue tinted glasses.That's exactly what I said before Trump stood to make money off it personally, genius.

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:10 PM
damn cowboy is a sellout

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:12 PM

1) China provides financing for Trump development project
2) Trump reverses US policy aimed at protecting national security that hurt Chinese economic interests.

So simple even you get it.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:14 PM
damn cowboy is a sellout

Meh. Just not into cheap conspiracy theories. Chinese banks are making huge loans all over the world. Im sure the Trump name being attached to the project didnt hurt the companies chance of getting the loan, but I think the bribery charge is pretty far fetched.

Brazil
05-16-2018, 05:15 PM

making a deal that benefits you personnally (if true) = bribery

for once you got it right, dipshit

RandomGuy

1) China orders North Korea to give up its nuclear ambitions.

That's pretty much it.

Not everything has to be what you want to see through your blue tinted glasses.

Except now we know Trump benefitted from Chinese financing at the same time, and NK ain't no way in hell gonna give up their nukes unilaterally to make fucking Bolton happy.

Your president is a corrupt, incompetent boob, and your party is singing his praises as if he is the new Messiah.

Pavlov
Now there's no evidence of a quid pro quo, but the mere fact it's just so easy to point out that Trump is personally profiting off the decisions of the Chinese government is enough to illustrate the conflict of interest here.

But CC doesn't care about anything like that with Trump.

Carter was forced to sell his peanut farm.

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:16 PM
Meh. Just not into cheap conspiracy theories. Chinese banks are making huge loans all over the world. Im sure the Trump name being attached to the project didnt hurt the companies chance of getting the loan, but I think the bribery charge is pretty far fetched.

thats what i said.

sellout

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:18 PM

$500,000,000 is not "cheap".

That is the nature of conflicts of interest, dumbass. The stink of corruption will not wash off.

Why is it "far-fetched"? Please tell me how the loans coming on the heels of the policy reversal is "far fetched". Torture some logic for me.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:18 PM
I dont think there is any doubt that Trump will profit off being POTUS. Its a standard tradition, same way the Obamas, Clintons, Bushs etc. made money.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:20 PM
I think the bribery charge is pretty far fetched.

Too many jobs in China lost.

:rollin

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:21 PM
I dont think there is any doubt that Trump will profit off being POTUS. Its a standard tradition, same way the Obamas, Clintons, Bushs etc. made money.How did all the others make money through direct Chinese state financing, CC?

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:21 PM
I dont think there is any doubt that Trump will profit off being POTUS. Its a standard tradition, same way the Obamas, Clintons, Bushs etc. made money.

"everybody does it" fuck you, still doesn't make it right, and you know it.

Do tell. What national security policy did any of them reverse so they could directly profit from it?

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:22 PM

you just keep pretending.

its telling

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:22 PM
$500,000,000 is not "cheap".

That is the nature of conflicts of interest, dumbass. The stink of corruption will not wash off.

Why is it "far-fetched"? Please tell me how the loans coming on the heels of the policy reversal is "far fetched". Torture some logic for me.

Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money to build the resort. You act like they loaned Trump the money.

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:23 PM
lol i remember before the election how cc said i changed.

Pavlov
Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money."I'm keeping the peanut farm!"

ducks
you just keep pretending.

its telling

dude he is not a trump fan

clambake
Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money.

dude, just shut up already. its embarrassing.

Trill Clinton
05-16-2018, 05:24 PM
lol i remember before the election how cc said i changed.

Did you?

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:24 PM
dude he is not a trump fan

u wrong about that

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Trump apparently already had the licensing agreement. He was getting paid no matter who loaned them the money.

But only if the financing came through. Which it did right before he reversed the policy. Funny how that works.

Chucho
05-16-2018, 05:25 PM

I agree all those crooks made off like bandits being in the White House, but $500 milli in one deal? I don't even think any of them had the balls to make such an obvious, audacious move. C'mon...

It doesn't hurt to get off a sinking ship. Most think it the obvious thing to do.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:26 PM
I dont particularly like Trump but some of the conspiracy shit you guys post is fucking ridiculous.

clambake
05-16-2018, 05:26 PM
Did you?

back then i wanted hilary and trump to die in their sleep. (doesn't have to be painful or morbid)

that was back then. now i want hilary and trump to die in their sleep.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:27 PM
I agree all those crooks made off like bandits being in the White House, but $500 milli in one deal? I don't even think any of them had the balls to make such an obvious, audacious move. C'mon...

It doesn't hurt to get off a sinking ship. Most think it the obvious thing to do.

You obviously are missing the point that the money wasnt loaned to Trump.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:28 PM

Trump only gets a licensing revenue cash flow out of that, not the full $500M.

Still, for his organization that has seen a lot of its counterparties walk away, and the value of the Trump brand decline every bit helps. Especially if you can drum up business for Mar-a-logo, and charge taxpayers for security details and so forth.

Golf anyone?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:30 PM

It doesn't hurt to get off a sinking ship. Most think it the obvious thing to do.Well the Trump Org isn't getting all the money, but you can be sure it's a multimillion deal for them.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:30 PM
You obviously are missing the point that the money wasnt loaned to Trump.

And you are trying to deflect from how the President personally will still profit to the likely tune of millions of dollars after directly changing US policy to benefit the people financing the deal.

Loan isn't directly his, but he profits rather handsomely from it.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:33 PM
And you are trying to deflect from how the President personally will still profit to the likely tune of millions of dollars after directly changing US policy to benefit the people financing the deal.

Loan isn't directly his, but he profits rather handsomely from it.
And you guys are totally ignoring that the fat boy in NK took a train ride to China and the following week he was talking about giving up his nukes. That pressure from China wont come cheap. Thats just how shit works.

Chucho
05-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Yeah, this is even worse than when the Chinese were giving Billy C $1 million for special access tours.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Well the Trump Org isn't getting all the money, but you can be sure it's a multimillion deal for them.
Any proof the Trump brand has declined in Asia? That is the area we are talking about. Not all of the world gets bombarded with Trump hate from the media.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:35 PM
And you guys are totally ignoring that the fat boy in NK took a train ride to China and the following week he was talking about giving up his nukes. That pressure from China wont come cheap. Thats just how shit works.And now Kim is talking about canceling the talks.

What's going to be the price now?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Any proof the Trump brand has declined in Asia? That is the area we are talking about. Not all of the world gets bombarded with Trump hate from the media.I was making the same point you and Random were making about Trump's not getting half a billion himself.

How much more do you need to white knight for the guy?

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:38 PM
And now Kim is talking about canceling the talks.

US already scaled back the joint military exercise. Fat boy will go to the table.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:39 PM
I was making the same point you and Random were making about Trump's not getting half a billion himself.

How much more do you need to white knight for the guy?

Sorry, accidentally quoted you instead of RG about the Trump brand declining.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:41 PM
US already scaled back the joint military exercise. Fat boy will go to the table.Why? If it was that easy to get Trump to fold, no reason for Kim and Xi to stop there.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:41 PM
And now Kim is talking about canceling the talks.

NK is almost certainly gonna walk. They got their propaganda, with Trump calling Kim "honorable", and played Dumb Donny for a sucker. Bolton will drive the talks, and his insistence on unilateral unconditional disarmament is laughable to anyone with any topical knowledge. Dumb Donny doesn't know enough to push back to Bolton who probably comes off like a genius to someone as ignorant as Trump.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:43 PM
Sorry, accidentally quoted you instead of RG about the Trump brand declining.

Any proof the Trump brand has declined in Asia? That is the area we are talking about. Not all of the world gets bombarded with Trump hate from the media.

Trump’s hotel brand and management gigs, as well as his golf properties, suffered from his polarizing image this year as well. A number of hotels — in Toronto, Manhattan and, most recently, Panama City — dropped Trump’s name from their branding as their properties became sites for protests. The licensing losses resulted in a $50 million drop this year, according to Forbes.
http://time.com/money/5188095/donald-trump-net-worth-2018/

:lol Where is this development again?

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Why? If it was that easy to get Trump to fold, no reason for Kim and Xi to stop there.

It was a show of good faith without any loss of capability. Are you really hoping talks break down just to give Trump a loss? I would love to see the Korean ceasefire resolved permanently without adding NK to the nuke party.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:47 PM
It was a show of good faith without any loss of capability. Are you really hoping talks break down just to give Trump a loss? I would love to see the Korean ceasefire resolved permanently without adding NK to the nuke party.I would love it too, so don't even try that straw man. I just don't think it's going to be as easy as you think it will for your hero.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 05:48 PM
Jakarta.

Indonesia.

Where 87% of the population is muslim, and asia where 66% of the worlds Muslims live. :rollin

I'm sure Trumps "brand" will do wonders.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:48 PM
http://time.com/money/5188095/donald-trump-net-worth-2018/

:lol Where is this development again?

The development is in Indonesia. Im not sure they hate Trump there.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:51 PM
I would love it too, so don't even try that straw man. I just don't think it's going to be as easy as you think it will for your hero.

Its not a strawman. Its not gonna happen without China and there will be a bill due we will have to pay somehow.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 05:55 PM
Its not a strawman. Its not gonna happen without China and there will be a bill due we will have to pay somehow.Right, and the price is going up.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Right, and the price is going up.

Are you saying you wouldnt throw China some expensive bones to de-nuke fat boy?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 06:01 PM
Are you saying you wouldnt throw China some expensive bones to de-nuke fat boy?I've said all along that Kim would have to be bribed to give up his nukes. Dennison is so stupid he didn't even think that military exercises a month before the talks could have some effect on the negotiations.

The price is going up.

RandomGuy
05-16-2018, 06:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Wow, I guess that says it all.

Chris
05-16-2018, 09:58 PM

but bribery

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 10:20 PM

but briberyHe said he's going to save ZTE.

Why?

Chris
05-16-2018, 10:20 PM
He said he's going to save ZTE.

Why?

...because it pertains to a larger trade deal.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 10:32 PM
...because it pertains to a larger trade deal.Why reward the company that hardwires spying into it's products so much that the Pentagon bans them?

Explain, Chris.

Chris
05-16-2018, 10:42 PM
Why reward the company that hardwires spying into it's products so much that the Pentagon bans them?

Explain, Chris.

Looks like Apple and Samsung got some serious competition and pulled some strings imo

Huawei is very high on the food chain and got banned as well.

https://www.marketing91.com/samsung-competitors/

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 10:44 PM
Looks like Apple and Samsung got some serious competition and pulled some strings imo

https://www.marketing91.com/samsung-competitors/How did they pull strings to embed spying technology in the hardware of ZTE and Huawei phones, Chris?

Explain.

Chris
05-16-2018, 10:46 PM
How did they pull strings to embed spying technology in the hardware of ZTE and Huawei phones, Chris?

Explain.

There's spying technology in all phones. Looks like these guys got singled out.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 10:47 PM
There's spying technology in all phones. Looks like these guys got singled out.Singled out by the Pentagon how, Chris?

Explain.

Chris
05-16-2018, 10:51 PM
Singled out by the Pentagon how, Chris?

Explain.

They didn't want their employees inadvertently leaking information to China.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 10:52 PM
They didn't want their employees inadvertently leaking information to China.So why reward those companies that were spying on the Pentagon?

Explain.

Chris
05-16-2018, 10:57 PM
So why reward those companies that were spying on the Pentagon?

Explain.

I already did in posts #70 & #72.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 11:02 PM
I already did in posts #70 & #72.No you didn't.

Why reward these companies that were spying on the US?

Explain.

It's OK to say you have no idea and can't explain.

Chris
05-16-2018, 11:11 PM
No you didn't.

Sure I did.

Why reward these companies that were spying on the US?

That's your theory.

It's OK to say you have no idea and can't explain.

It's OK if you don't like the answers.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 11:14 PM
Sure I did.Nope.

That's your theory.That's why the Pentagon banned them.

It's OK if you don't like the answers.You need to provide an actual answer for that to happen.

Why reward a company that spied on the US?

Explain why we should do that instead of anything else.

Chris
05-16-2018, 11:17 PM
It is one of China's leading telecom equipment manufacturers for one.

Trump also said that this was a building block to a bigger better deal.

What's so hard to understand about this?

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 11:19 PM

What's so hard to understand about this?Too big to fail? A Chinese company?

lol

Chris
05-16-2018, 11:22 PM

That's your theory.

I can't explain your theory for you.

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 11:24 PM
That's your theory.

I can't explain your theory for you.It's the Pentagon. I didn't make this up. It's not a theory.

Why reward a company that spied on the US and illegally shipped US tech to DPRK and Iran?

Chris
05-16-2018, 11:32 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c924b622b71a51d0c4aa21760c69b9f3/tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

Pavlov
05-16-2018, 11:35 PM
I just added some information of which you were completely ignorant.

You're welcome.

Why reward a company that spied on the US and illegally shipped US tech to DPRK and Iran?

RandomGuy
05-17-2018, 10:02 AM
Why reward the company that hardwires spying into it's products so much that the Pentagon bans them?

Explain, Chris.

https://www.marketing91.com/samsung-competitors/

That's not an explanation.

Why reward a company that hard-wires spyware into its phones?

RandomGuy
05-17-2018, 10:04 AM
That's your theory.

I can't explain your theory for you.

Pentagon bans sale of Huawei, ZTE phones on US military bases

The Department of Defense is concerned that the phones pose a security threat to "personnel, information and mission."
https://www.cnet.com/news/pentagon-reportedly-bans-sale-of-huawei-and-zte-phones-on-us-military-bases/

Feel free to read up on the specifics of how to turn a phone into a spying device when you build it.

RandomGuy
05-17-2018, 10:05 AM

What's so hard to understand about this?

What's so hard to understand that Trump got money from the Chinese? PAY FOR PLAY.

It's even catchy enough to chant at rallies.

Try it.

PAY

FOR

PLAY

RandomGuy
05-17-2018, 10:07 AM
Are you saying you wouldnt throw China some expensive bones to de-nuke fat boy?

PAY FOR PLAY.

Care to watch all the late night comedian compendium about how big bad ol' Hillary and her foundation was all "PAY FOR PLAY"? I can link a couple.

You clapped like a trained seal when they said to lock her up for pay for play.

Now Trump is blatantly doing it... and ... "excuses"

RandomGuy
05-17-2018, 01:56 PM

What about the emoluments clause?

Do you think this violates the constitution?

boutons_deux
05-17-2018, 02:09 PM
huawei built some phones and/or tablets for Lenovo and Google, IIRC

RandomGuy
05-18-2018, 10:05 AM
It's almost as if people like CosmicCowboy don't like addressing pay for play issues when it is a Republican president so obviously doing it. That was all they talked about bashing Hillary for during the campaign.

But now, when it is a Republican, nothing. Nada.

Hypocrisy.

Winehole23
05-18-2018, 10:22 AM
CC probably feels a mixture of admiration and envy. It takes huevos to rip us off as brazenly as DJT.

RandomGuy
05-18-2018, 10:31 AM
CC probably feels a mixture of admiration and envy. It takes huevos to rip us off as brazenly as DJT.

https://sunlightfoundation.com/tracking-trumps-conflicts-of-interest/

Over a thousand conflicts of interest and counting for Trump and his family.

If you want some real fun get into a thread on Uranium One or anything having to do with the Clinton Foundation, and ask any conservative the "why is this bad": question.

It blows their tiny little minds. They have been harping on how bad this is for so long, because that is what they have essentially been programmed to know by the conservative echo chamber, that they don't even know why its bad.

When they have to think about that, they have an "oh shit" moment when they realize that their guy is 1000 times worse than what they claim the Clintons are, and change the subject real quick.

The Trump presidency for me has put the final nail in the coffin on the notion that conservatives overall have any real principles. Even semi-moderates like CC have jumped on the apologist bandwagon and can't bring themselves to criticize, because they know that doing so will mean that people they have been deriding at "libtards" were actually RIGHT about how bad Trump was going to be.

boutons_deux
05-18-2018, 10:46 AM
Chinese Bank Offered Clients Chance to Dine With Trump for $150,000

* Construction Bank branch sells tickets to presidential dinner

* Trump campaign is said to report effort to Justice Department

China’s second-largest state-owned bank offered wealthy clients the opportunity to have dinner with the American president for $150,000 a ticket,

spurring a complaint from Donald Trump’s re-election campaign to the U.S. Department of Justice (https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/4131761Z:US).

While Trump was expected to host a $50,000-a-head fund-raising dinner with the Republican National Committee (https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/0120676D:US)in Dallas that night,

it’s illegal for U.S. political campaigns to accept donations from foreign nationals or from corporations.

That means only the Chinese bank’s customers with U.S. passports would be eligible to attend.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-18/china-bank-s-150-000-trump-invite-draws-complaint-from-campaign

RandomGuy
05-18-2018, 10:51 AM
Chinese Bank Offered Clients Chance to Dine With Trump for $150,000

* Construction Bank branch sells tickets to presidential dinner

* Trump campaign is said to report effort to Justice Department

China’s second-largest state-owned bank offered wealthy clients the opportunity to have dinner with the American president for $150,000 a ticket,

spurring a complaint from Donald Trump’s re-election campaign to the U.S. Department of Justice (https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/4131761Z:US).

While Trump was expected to host a $50,000-a-head fund-raising dinner with the Republican National Committee (https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/0120676D:US)in Dallas that night,

it’s illegal for U.S. political campaigns to accept donations from foreign nationals or from corporations.

That means only the Chinese bank’s customers with U.S. passports would be eligible to attend.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-18/china-bank-s-150-000-trump-invite-draws-complaint-from-campaign

Talk about whoring yourself out. Jeezus.

Talk about pay for play. They loan money for his projects, then sell access to him.

Chris
05-21-2018, 02:47 PM

but bribery

Winehole23
05-21-2018, 03:12 PM
don't count your chickens before they hatch...Mnuchin and Kudlow are still negotiating the framework with China.

Splits
05-21-2018, 03:53 PM

Hmm, why no link?

RandomGuy
05-21-2018, 03:55 PM

No, actually he didn't.

Find the source of the data, other than this tweet, stupid chicken fucker.

:lol

RandomGuy
05-21-2018, 03:59 PM
Hmm, why no link?

Because it didn't really happen. It is literally fake news. :lol Chris

Chris
05-21-2018, 11:07 PM

Winehole23
05-22-2018, 12:01 AM
"under our potential deal"

Chris is sold.

RandomGuy
05-22-2018, 11:55 AM

Still no link for your $380Bn figure Chris?

I know, its 92/2 = 380bn :lmao

RandomGuy
05-22-2018, 12:09 PM

Speaking of changing the subject:

Is it ok for Trump to sell out US foreign policy to line his pockets? Yes or no?

RandomGuy
05-22-2018, 12:16 PM
Looks like TSA is avoiding this thread like the plague.

I wonder why that is. :rollin

Pavlov
05-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Oh look, some guys remember they have spines.

RandomGuy
05-22-2018, 04:02 PM
Oh look, some guys remember they have spines.

Wonder what that means for the financing of Trumps deal by the Chinese government.