PDA

View Full Version : Snow Queen refused bathroom access at Tim Horton's

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 04:24 PM
she took fecal matters into her own hands

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/gykg7j/we-finally-know-why-the-angry-tim-hortons-pooper-pooped

koriwhat
05-17-2018, 04:58 PM
that bitch would've been laid out cold if any actual motherfucker's were there. fuck getting shit thrown at you. fucking disgusting pig of a woman.

HarlemHeat37
05-17-2018, 05:16 PM
that bitch would've been laid out cold if any actual motherfucker's were there. fuck getting shit thrown at you. fucking disgusting pig of a woman.

:lol you would have ran for your life screaming and crying, big man..

spurraider21
05-17-2018, 05:24 PM
:lmao

apalisoc_9
05-17-2018, 05:26 PM

koriwhat
05-17-2018, 05:52 PM

first off, i don't work fast food so i would've never been behind that counter. second, i was referring to any of the employees there at that moment. seems to me like none of them cared enough to throw anything back at that bitch or go at her.

as well, i've had some dirty jobs in the past. a bit of shit might make me gag but i'd at least throw something back at her.

btw, who fucking does that anyhow? what type of disgusting people are there all around us in this day and age? sick.

koriwhat
05-17-2018, 05:53 PM
ps: 3 dipshits come to lmao at another dipshit in harlemho. how's your other forum adventures going ho? still on that dumbass tattoo forum being a poser like you are here?

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 06:09 PM
No way anyone steps to a woman who's pooping.

Blake
05-17-2018, 06:35 PM
:cry :cry ps: 3 dipshits come to lmao at another dipshit in harlemho. :cry how's your other forum adventures going ho? :cry still on that dumbass tattoo forum being a poser like you are here?:cry :cry

FkLA
05-17-2018, 06:50 PM
WTF is Jim Norton's? Hired by the chain for publicity. Now millions of people are googling them and know who they are.

resistanze
05-17-2018, 07:06 PM
WTF is Jim Norton's? Hired by the chain for publicity. Now millions of people are googling them and know who they are.

Biggest fast food chain in Canada. They've infiltrated the US East Coast as well.

https://locations.timhortons.com/us.html

But the first thing I thought when I saw this story was 'she must be expressing her thoughts on the coffee'.

Avante
05-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Riveting~~~~~~~~~

Trill Clinton
05-17-2018, 07:30 PM
Biggest fast food chain in Canada. They've infiltrated the US East Coast as well.

But the first thing I thought when I saw this story was 'she must be expressing her thoughts on the coffee'.

I was just about to say that lol. I heard their coffee is mad overrated.

SpursforSix
05-17-2018, 07:50 PM

That would have been a pretty questionable ad campaign.

Bill_Brasky
05-17-2018, 09:27 PM
ps: 3 dipshits come to lmao at another dipshit in harlemho. how's your other forum adventures going ho? still on that dumbass tattoo forum being a poser like you are here?

That's how I know he got you :lmao

resistanze
05-17-2018, 09:31 PM
I was just about to say that lol. I heard their coffee is mad overrated.

I haven't drank coffee in years but McD's coffee > Timmy's coffee. Only went there when I craved a soup or a donut.

Chucho
05-18-2018, 02:49 AM
WTF is Jim Norton's?

A very unfunny stand up.

spurraider21
05-18-2018, 03:27 PM
i found footage of koriwhat training for this eventual encounter. (calf tats covered by jeans in an effort to conceal his identity)

https://i.imgur.com/x2Jm6TJ.gif

SpursforSix
05-18-2018, 03:28 PM
i found footage of koriwhat training for this eventual encounter. (calf tats covered by jeans in an effort to conceal his identity)

https://i.imgur.com/x2Jm6TJ.gif

:lol wtf

Blake
05-18-2018, 05:12 PM
Maybe the most underrated sit-com ever

Leetonidas
05-18-2018, 06:02 PM
40 year old man using the word "poser" unironically :lmao

monosylab1k
05-19-2018, 08:13 AM

BD24
05-19-2018, 09:18 AM
Koriwhat has to be the most sensitive poster on the site tbh :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
05-19-2018, 12:05 PM

THD is in Ohio as well.

I don't get why a doughnut shop would be the biggest fast food chain in a country. All that sugar and carbs are gonna kill them fast. At least American fast food has protein and actual nutrition despite all the fat... but a lot less sugar.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-19-2018, 12:06 PM

I'll never get over the calf tats.

If the pooper hit him with poop in the calf tats, he'd probably die.

resistanze
05-19-2018, 12:29 PM
THD is in Ohio as well.

I don't get why a doughnut shop would be the biggest fast food chain in a country. All that sugar and carbs are gonna kill them fast. At least American fast food has protein and actual nutrition despite all the fat... but a lot less sugar.

They've long since branched out from donuts and coffee. They serve full breakfast and lunch meals including soups, salads, paninis, wraps, sandwiches, etc

It overtook McDonald's as #1 probably a decade ago. I don't drink coffee anymore but it was usually ass.

SpursforSix
05-19-2018, 12:37 PM
Why would anyone frequent a ff place where they let people poop and throw stool around?

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 02:24 PM
40 year old man using the word "poser" unironically :lmao

ironic considering i'm not 40.

btw, suck each other off some more and keep up with yalls lame ass jokes stupid fucking cliquish pansy's.

Blake
05-19-2018, 02:27 PM
ironic considering i'm not 40.

btw, suck each other off some more and keep up with yalls lame ass jokes stupid fucking cliquish pansy's.

:lol angry old man post

BD24
05-19-2018, 02:28 PM
Sensitive ass nigga ^^:lol

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 02:32 PM
:lol angry old man post

and all your posts are bitchmade, bitch boy.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 02:33 PM

white dude thinking he has more melanin than he does ^^ :lol

BD24
05-19-2018, 02:51 PM
white dude thinking he has more melanin than you he does ^^ :lol
Sensitive ass Kori :lol

Now go post some swear words and say how you don't give a fuck to prove how not upset you are.

Spurtacular
05-19-2018, 02:58 PM
She's not black, so it's okay to call her a monkey.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 03:12 PM
Sensitive ass Kori :lol

Now go post some swear words and say how you don't give a fuck to prove how not upset you are.

prove you're black first homie.

BD24
05-19-2018, 04:20 PM
prove you're black first homie.
Who ever said I was black?

Now go post some swear words somewhere and tell people how much you don't give a fuck to prove you aren't upset. chop chop.

05-19-2018, 04:29 PM
I still can't believe he had the mods censor ******** tbh :lol

spurraider21
05-19-2018, 04:55 PM
what word is that

******** ?

edit: holy shit didnt realize calf tats was censored, when did that happen

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 07:28 PM
Who ever said I was black?

Now go post some swear words somewhere and tell people how much you don't give a fuck to prove you aren't upset. chop chop.

whatever eminem. fucking loser who wishes he had a higher melanin count.

didn't realize you were a dipshit like the rest of the retards here. i asked no one to censor anything. unlike you, i don't subscribe to the left and believe everyone is entitled to say what they'd like be it in real life or on the internet. you're a fucking pos like the rest of the cocksucker's here.

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 07:29 PM
what word is that

******** ?

edit: holy shit didnt realize calf tats was censored, when did that happen

yrs ago you dumbass kid.

BD24
05-19-2018, 07:48 PM

didn't realize you were a dipshit like the rest of the retards here. i asked no one to censor anything. unlike you, i don't subscribe to the left and believe everyone is entitled to say what they'd like be it in real life or on the internet. you're a fucking pos like the rest of the cocksucker's here.
Tell us more about how you aren’t mad and don’t care :lol

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Tell us more about how you aren’t mad and don’t care :lol

tell us more about the streets, the struggle and oppression, your people, the culture, etc... or just about life in stone oak with your white mom and dad, the picket fence, a new benz, and your yorki.

BD24
05-19-2018, 08:45 PM
tell us more about the streets, the struggle and oppression, your people, the culture, etc... or just about life in stone oak with your white mom and dad, the picket fence, a new benz, and your yorki.
Still clinging on to that, feel free to find the quote where I said anything about myself or that I was black or struggeled

in the mean time though continue to tell to tell us how not mad you are and how much you don’t give a fuck:lol

koriwhat
05-19-2018, 08:48 PM

Still clinging on to that, feel free to find the quote where I said anything about myself or that I was black or struggeled

white boy throwing around terms he can only get away with online. that's the true sign of a bitch. thanks for proving your bitchness to us all.

BD24
05-19-2018, 08:51 PM
white boy throwing around terms he can only get away with online. that's the true sign of a bitch. thanks for proving your bitchness to us all.
You don’t know what I do or don’t say in real life.

Anyway, tell us more about how you aren’t mad and don’t give a fuck :lol

Blake
05-19-2018, 09:14 PM

:lol so not angry

koriwhat
05-20-2018, 01:53 PM
You don’t know what I do or don’t say in real life.

Anyway, tell us more about how you aren’t mad and don’t give a fuck :lol

don't care what you do in life tbh. pretty sure you'd zip those lips in public instead of letting your inner Em out. wannabe loser.

:lol so not angry

^^ so not a man; blake's just a push over no spine having cucked faggot.

Avante
05-20-2018, 02:15 PM
My God all you little shits ever do is argue, talk shit, run everyone down, hahahahaha~~~~~~~ Then ya wonder why Avante doesn't give a shit about anyhing here. Nothing here but assholes, punks and jerks, so ya get treated accordingly. I post other places , let me tell all of you would be banned anywhere else, only here can ya act like asshole idiots.

Dead serious, what is with the total lack of inelligence here, so many 100% dummies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
05-20-2018, 04:10 PM
My God all you little shits ever do is argue, talk shit, run everyone down, hahahahaha~~~~~~~ Then ya wonder why Avante doesn't give a shit about anyhing here. Nothing here but assholes, punks and jerks, so ya get treated accordingly. I post other places , let me tell all of you would be banned anywhere else, only here can ya act like asshole idiots.

Dead serious, what is with the total lack of inelligence here, so many 100% dummies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And somehow on a board that's nearly never moderated you are the one who managed to have his ability to start threads taken away.

Wonder why.

Chucho

You care. You care more than almost everyone here.

Blake
don't care what you do in life tbh. pretty sure you'd zip those lips in public instead of letting your inner Em out. wannabe loser.

:lol message board wannabe tough guy

Avante
05-20-2018, 04:17 PM
You care. You care more than almost everyone here.

Dude, why is it you always talk bullshit? You believe a kid can run 19.5-20.5, a guy who ...ya shoot sickass pedo's...is a pedo, hahaha~~~ A no actual contest winner....huh? Do you ever deal in reality?

Chucho
05-20-2018, 04:20 PM
Dude, why is it you always talk bullshit? You believe a kid can run 19.5-20.5, a guy who ...ya shoot sickass pedo's...is a pedo, hahaha~~~ A no actual contest winner....huh? Do you ever deal in reality?

Showing how much you "dont care", I see.

Avante
05-20-2018, 04:23 PM
Showing how much you "dont care", I see.

Will you ever admit you don't buy....19.5-20.5...well? Ya know how stupid it is to believe that OBVIOUS bullshit?

Dude, answer the question, ok?

Blake
05-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Will you ever admit you don't buy....19.5-20.5...well? Ya know how stupid it is to believe that OBVIOUS bullshit?

Dude, answer the question, ok?

But Avante doesn't give a shit

BD24
05-20-2018, 08:57 PM

Tell us more about how you aren’t mad and don’t give a fuck :lol

koriwhat
05-23-2018, 02:31 PM
:lol message board wannabe tough guy

twisting words doesn't make you look cool man. or maybe you're just dumb and can't clearly comprehend what's said here. who's trying to be tough exactly? lol you sissy fucking cuck loser.

Tell us more about how you aren’t mad and don’t give a fuck :lol

tell us more about how you hate being little ol whitey and wish you could jump out of an arena and slam dunk into the abyss. i wish my melanin count was higher. boohoo :(

Blake
05-23-2018, 02:46 PM
KW doesn't give a fuck

BD24
05-23-2018, 06:44 PM
twisting words doesn't make you look cool man. or maybe you're just dumb and can't clearly comprehend what's said here. who's trying to be tough exactly? lol you sissy fucking cuck loser.

tell us more about how you hate being little ol whitey and wish you could jump out of an arena and slam dunk into the abyss. i wish my melanin count was higher. boohoo :(
I see you are still upset days later.

But, tell us more about how you aren't mad and don't give a fuck. Make sure to use a lot of swear words so people know you mean business.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-24-2018, 09:34 PM
They've long since branched out from donuts and coffee. They serve full breakfast and lunch meals including soups, salads, paninis, wraps, sandwiches, etc

It overtook McDonald's as #1 probably a decade ago. I don't drink coffee anymore but it was usually ass.
Do they sell Western breakfast? Like eggs, breakfast meat, potatoes/hashbrowns, etc.

resistanze
05-24-2018, 11:00 PM
Do they sell Western breakfast? Like eggs, breakfast meat, potatoes/hashbrowns, etc.

Yup that's pretty much their whole breakfast

https://www.timhortons.com/us/en/menu/breakfast.php

UNT Eagles 2016
05-25-2018, 01:05 AM
Yup that's pretty much their whole breakfast

https://www.timhortons.com/us/en/menu/breakfast.php
I didn't mean that pre prepared fast food crap. I meant actually making eggs the customer's way, bacon/ham slices, sausage patties or links, hash browns that don't look like a mushed together patty.

resistanze
05-25-2018, 01:22 AM
I didn't mean that pre prepared fast food crap. I meant actually making eggs the customer's way, bacon/ham slices, sausage patties or links, hash browns that don't look like a mushed together patty.

It's a fucking fast food chain.

Mikeanaro
05-25-2018, 03:03 AM
Fecal Justice Warria!

koriwhat
05-25-2018, 05:53 PM
I see you are still upset days later.

But, tell us more about how you aren't mad and don't give a fuck. Make sure to use a lot of swear words so people know you mean business.

the cliche loser response huh? "look he replied to me and used some cuss words so let me claim over and over again how mad/upset he is because it's getting under his skin. i'm akin to a 4 yr old repeating the same stupid shit ad nauseam."

predictable pussies like yourself are a dime a dozen.

BD24
05-25-2018, 06:42 PM
the cliche loser response huh? "look he replied to me and used some cuss words so let me claim over and over again how mad/upset he is because it's getting under his skin. i'm akin to a 4 yr old repeating the same stupid shit ad nauseam."

predictable pussies like yourself are a dime a dozen.
Days later and still upset.

this must be very important to you

koriwhat
05-25-2018, 06:59 PM
Days later and still upset.

this must be very important to you

lame shticks for all! btw, how's it feel sucking bbc daily while longing for your melanin count to go up?

BD24
05-25-2018, 07:10 PM
lame shticks for all! btw, how's it feel sucking bbc daily while longing for your melanin count to go up?
This must be very important to you. Please continue to tell us how you are not mad and dont give a fuck.

Blake
05-26-2018, 12:53 AM

KW's burns are the best

SpursforSix
05-26-2018, 10:10 AM
KW's burns are the best

Yeah...remember that time he was talking about Alexa and he goes like, "gay shit for gay people"?
man...yeah...that was awesome.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 03:13 PM
This must be very important to you. Please continue to tell us how you are not mad and dont give a fuck.

Vanilla Ice is upset.

KW's burns are the best

not as good as the burn that bbc put on your old lady.

Blake
05-26-2018, 04:00 PM
Vanilla Ice is upset.

not as good as the burn that bbc put on your old lady.

KW thinking about bbc.

The best

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 04:26 PM
KW thinking about bbc.

The best

lmao at how you're trying to turn your beta ways around to look like you weren't played for a fool. you are a fool and a cuck AIO.

Blake
05-26-2018, 04:29 PM
lmao at how you're trying to turn your beta ways around to look like you weren't played for a fool. you are a fool and a cuck AIO.

You think about bbc.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 04:31 PM
You think about bbc.

nah, i think about how sad it must be to be a little bitch like yourself. that's the truth of all this nonsense. sad fucking beta bitch existence you must live blake.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 04:32 PM
blake = BetaBitchCuck

Blake
05-26-2018, 07:54 PM
I didn't come up with "bbc". You did. You imagined bbc with my ex.

koriwhat
05-26-2018, 08:09 PM
I didn't come up with "bbc". You did. You imagined bbc with my ex.

don't cry crybaby

Blake
05-26-2018, 10:23 PM
don't cry crybaby

I'm laughing at you, dumbass.

SpursforSix
05-26-2018, 11:21 PM
Thanks for fucking up my thread.

koriwhat
05-27-2018, 02:45 PM
I'm laughing at you, dumbass.

laugh all you want but you'll still be crying inside.