PDA

View Full Version : Fitzmagic

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2018, 03:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgpaRfq2ymw&t=633s

RGMCSE
05-22-2018, 05:14 AM
Are roasts really that popular? I really have a hard time finding this shit funny. Most of them I’ve watched are cringe worthy and forced. I watched one of the original roasts with Richard Pryor on YouTube and even that shit seemed forced and it was an original idea back then. Besides Fitzpatrick and Freddie Jackson seem like lackluster “stars” to want to roast. It’s like yeah they suck, no need for a roast.

Arcadian
05-22-2018, 03:44 PM
Are roasts really that popular? I really have a hard time finding this shit funny. Most of them I’ve watched are cringe worthy and forced. I watched one of the original roasts with Richard Pryor on YouTube and even that shit seemed forced and it was an original idea back then. Besides Fitzpatrick and Freddie Jackson seem like lackluster “stars” to want to roast. It’s like yeah they suck, no need for a roast.

Insult comedy is pretty popular, yeah. I'm not a fan of it either.

RGMCSE
05-23-2018, 04:45 AM
Insult comedy is pretty popular, yeah. I'm not a fan of it either.

Ok im not the only one then. It’s all the same shit. Say something smug, semi shocking and mildly humorous then get super serious and say “in all seriousness, I love this person like my fucking brother”. All this after berating that person about xyz adversity in their lives.